Author Topic: PL: Bournemouth 0 v 4 Liverpool Salah 24' 47' 76’Cook OG 66'  (Read 27084 times)

Offline Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
Re: PL: Bournemouth 0 v 4 Liverpool Salah 24' 47' 76’Cook OG 66'
« Reply #400 on: December 8, 2018, 09:37:52 pm »
I think after the comments and general attention regarding Burnley's shithousery and how "Liverpool don't like it", we'll start to see some teams try to rough us up a little bit. I'd say "I hope so", because we tend to deal with shithouse tactics better than people give us credit for from a results point of view, but I don't want to see others joining Gomez on the treatment table.

We are not exactly angels though Milner and Fabinho flew in to some meaty challenges today. I think we are more than capable of standing up for ourselves. For me the biggest change from last season is that there seems to be a steely determination amongst the group. There are less smiles and smaller celebrations and far more intensity.

We seem to be enjoying our football a little less but are far more focused and determined.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline GucciMane

• Anny Roader
« Reply #401 on: December 8, 2018, 09:42:10 pm »
A lot of forwards will look at those as an opportunity to stick one on the keeper, even if they don't win the ball.
No striker will want to go next or near to him in the future as they'll end up in a heap.
He does look like a giant highlighter marker in that kit though.
yeah was laughing when I saw that. The wind was crazy they were pelting everything especially the first half second half we were following the wind.

Offline Clint Eastwood

• The man with no name
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #402 on: December 8, 2018, 10:33:57 pm »
Very comfortable and professional performance. The fringe players really stepped up today.

Offline darragh85

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #403 on: December 8, 2018, 10:50:42 pm »
the substitution of Keita so early was interesting. Klopp must see him as key to beating Napoli on Tuesday night.

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #404 on: December 8, 2018, 11:07:26 pm »
Best performance yet.

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #405 on: December 8, 2018, 11:09:31 pm »
Very comfortable and professional performance. The fringe players really stepped up today.

The line between first choice and fringe is becoming increasingly blurred.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #406 on: December 8, 2018, 11:58:50 pm »
Ive only see a couple of short clips of the goals

salahs goal to take it round the keeper TWICE is just amazing

staggering composure

Shades of George Best.

Offline jckliew

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #407 on: December 9, 2018, 01:24:11 am »
Whatta night!
Top of the pile!
My 12yr old son asked me: Is Blackburn a Racist name?

Offline jckliew

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #408 on: December 9, 2018, 01:25:30 am »

I reckon this. He looked like he was struggling with the standards he set himself last season. That was a death stare against all doubters Inc his own demons (or should that be gins?)
Salah drinks gins?
My 12yr old son asked me: Is Blackburn a Racist name?

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #409 on: December 9, 2018, 01:29:55 am »
Anyone know what was up with Salah?

Didn't seem to celebrate any goal and kept staring at someone after each of them. Seemed odd to me.

Still though, get the fuck in!

Over to you City.

He was patting the badge, so I wouldn’t be too worried. I like it when he’s like this, playing angry. He was ruthless.
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline King Kenny 7

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #410 on: December 9, 2018, 02:38:40 am »
Shades of George Best.

My thoughts exactly, deliberately drove past his house tonight - paused, checked the goal in my mind and and thought "yeah, that was a Bestie"

Didn't think anyone else would see the similarities to such a bad bad goal.

No stupid smilies have been used in this post.   

Offline na fir dearg

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #411 on: December 9, 2018, 02:56:05 am »
Must be bloody painful.

But I think Cook was clumsy more like because he's a pretty limited player. Not Burnley dirty.

Could see the pain on Mo's face, that prick should have been done for that  :no. Imagine Neymar got done like that he'd probably be rolling around on the pitch still

Offline NarutoReds

• Looking for an alcohol-fuelled sixsome with Crosby Nick, Ghost Town, WhereAngelsPlay, Charlie Adams fried egg and Al 666. Any takers?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Saw Everton - "I'd shut the curtains..."
« Reply #412 on: December 9, 2018, 03:37:17 am »
Not celebrating after scoring. That's not the standard regulated, demanded for Liverpool strikers.
The higher management must have had an urgent meeting in the middle of last night,
discussing to sell and replace Salah in few months more and opt for Borini in serious manners,
as soon as possible. Salah out, to Villa.

;D
It's there to remind our lads who they're playing for and to remind the opposition who they're playing against!

Offline xbugawugax

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #413 on: December 9, 2018, 06:51:30 am »
squad players stepping up perfectly. but to be honest any of our squad players could walk into the first team and perform. Fabinho, Shaqiri and Keita all looked like they have played in the team for seasons.

i love what we are building.

teams thinking they could kick us off the park also would think twice. VVD, Milner, Keita, Fabinho and sometimes even Bobby are capable of doing the dark arts.

Offline has gone odd

• a tru-ro...I mean....red!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #414 on: December 9, 2018, 07:04:15 am »
outstanding from start to finish, mo looked ultra focused and was looking his like very best. perhaps the rest a few players had in midweek was a crucial factor as everyone looked sharp. exciting times!
- all in my opinion of course -

Offline SMASHerano

• Provides nothing extra. Average poster.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool 6-1 London
« Reply #415 on: December 9, 2018, 07:28:14 am »
Are we finally starting to hit last season's form? The last 2 games were 2 of our best this season.

Offline TommyTM

• Main Stander
  • I say old chap!
« Reply #416 on: December 9, 2018, 10:54:55 am »
Ladies and gents; a few things happened yesterday;
  • We won 4-0 away from home to go top of the league
  • Mo scored a hat-trick to become the leading goalscorer in the league
  • We became the only team to remain unbeaten in the league
  • We continued our best start to a league campaign in the club's history, and have the best form in the league having won our last five league games in a row
  • We still have the best defensive record in the league
  • We have done all this despite having the hardest fixture list out of the top six teams (as evidenced by the APLT), and most people thinking that we are only just starting to come into form now
If not of that makes you feel a little bit tingly down below, then you are doomed to live an eternally joyless life, and should probably switch to supporting Everton immediately.  :wave
Man up and support you bunch of pussies. We just spotted Chelsea our best player and pwned them at the Bridge.

Offline Byrneand

• Kopite
« Reply #417 on: December 9, 2018, 11:29:33 am »
I thought it was interesting to see the 2nd half pressing. I was watching it with three kids under 5 crawling around me so not the best environment for comprehensive analysis but it seemed to be a step up from what we've seen this season.

Great win.. more of the same in both games this week please!
If you can't walk in a straight line.... you shouldn't be playing for Liverpool. End of

Online Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #418 on: December 9, 2018, 11:37:41 am »
I really couldn’t have asked any more of us yesterday. We played superb football at times and swept Bournemouth aside with aplomb. Really impressive considering both Arsenal and Man Utd we’re lucky to scrape a win at Dean Court in recent times.

Offline sempi

• Sees Harry Styles Everywhere
  • Kopite
  • Gary, Gary Mac, he's got no hair but we don't care
« Reply #419 on: December 9, 2018, 11:48:08 am »
Why was Chiquarito's goal not offside, he is standing offside waiting for the save, from the free kick, yet Sky insisted Mo was offside when he scored from the save?

Offline Ciara (with a capital "C")

• Not fussed on Krispy Kremes
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Taylor Swift is fucking awesome. #FreeAdnan
« Reply #420 on: December 9, 2018, 11:52:11 am »
That was brilliant from start to finish. No panicking, just calm control and taking our chances when they came.i was a little worried how we would deal with the pressure but after the first goal went in you never felt we would let it go.

Matip had a decent game, Fabinho quietly goes about his work and Firmino looks to be regaining confidence and form. Thought Naby started brightly but started to fade as the game went on - wasn’t surprised to see him subbed. Think he’s nailed on for United at home, maybe Napoli.

Mo Salah - LOL The guy is a class act and he is cooking just nicely.

Offline Teacher

• Pair Ant Even Ink
  • Main Stander
« Reply #421 on: December 9, 2018, 12:49:18 pm »
Really happy with that!! A fantastic win and a very important 3 points.

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #422 on: December 9, 2018, 01:04:34 pm »
Every match report goes on about Salah being offside!
Journalists must just copy each other’s reports after watching Sky to hear what Tyler Smith have to say.
Oh and he fouled Cook for the hat trick goal as well.

Cook should have been red carded yesterday, and that fraud of a ref saw it, spoke to Cook afterwards and never booked him.

Funny how no one said to Dyche, your player was offside and the ball was kicked from the goalkeepers hands.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline SerbianScouser

• Far from world class.
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...All the best
« Reply #423 on: December 9, 2018, 01:10:36 pm »
Every match report goes on about Salah being offside!
Journalists must just copy each other’s reports after watching Sky to hear what Tyler Smith have to say.

Offline redtel

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sir Roger-Scored first goal ever on MOTD.
« Reply #424 on: December 9, 2018, 02:49:41 pm »
A very satisfying performance from the whole squad who played. In control and they took the goal chances when they arrived. Salah looked even faster and clearly is going to score a bagful again this season.

Jurgen said after the game that we have been more in control of games this season but when the opportunity arose to get at teams we should now be quicker. That is what happened especially in the second half when I saw much quicker play and our players sprinting faster than of late.

Let's hope that we can continue with the quick fire attacks as the defence has things buttoned up with only 6 conceded in 16. Alisson is showing what a difference it makes to have a keeper who not only stops shots but is skilful enough to pass to any part of the pitch in an instant. We will score many goals from his setting up play I'm sure.

Good to see Keita and Fabinho settling into our style as it can't be easy coming to a new country, league and teammates and with a new language and customs to learn. Klopp gave Robertson until December before he got a sustained run in the team,which paid rich dividends, and the same could happen with our two new signings.

Just 3 teams to play before the half way mark and half way to an unbeaten season. Well, we can still dream!

With the City away game being first up in the New Year we will have played all the top 5 away so are in a good place with the difficult aways completed, hopefully unbeaten.

We are definitely believers and we’ve won the fucking lot!

Offline Mighty_Red

• Rojo Poderoso!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All hail the King...
    • Join the fight - SOS
« Reply #425 on: December 10, 2018, 01:11:42 am »
Just 11 pages? Wow, I guess that can only mean one thing - routine win! Obviously got lucky with the offside,  makes up for the horrendous one at Burnley. Apart from that we were streets ahead and good to see No take advantage when the chances came, especially after that miskick with his right foot! After the tough week, this was the kind of win and performance we needed just to setup this coming week.

Nice to be top, hard to enjoy it right now though, but of we get thru the next 2 games I think I'll start to relax and enjoy it a bit more!
Some clubs were always destined for greatness...

Offline NarutoReds

• Looking for an alcohol-fuelled sixsome with Crosby Nick, Ghost Town, WhereAngelsPlay, Charlie Adams fried egg and Al 666. Any takers?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #426 on: December 10, 2018, 09:11:08 am »
Just 11 pages? Wow, I guess that can only mean one thing - routine win!
Nice to be top, hard to enjoy it right now though, but of we get thru the next 2 games I think I'll start to relax and enjoy it a bit more!

Haha!! Okay, feels like want to make it merrier.  :)  :)
For the fourth goal, just managed to GIF it and decrease the speed of pics frame per second for slow-mo by using my Android apps...
As image below. Hope you all are going to like it.

It's there to remind our lads who they're playing for and to remind the opposition who they're playing against!

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
« Reply #427 on: December 10, 2018, 09:20:16 am »
For the fourth goal, just managed to GIF it and decrease the speed of pics frame per second for slow-mo by using my Android apps...

Glorious

Online 1892tillforever

• "Just call me................daddy.............!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Either the curtains go or I do
« Reply #428 on: December 10, 2018, 09:23:22 am »

Nice job mate.

I think having it sped up and played on a loop with the Benny Hill theme music would be awesome though  ;D

Offline capt k

• aaaaaaaavemaaaaaaaaan!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • id rather be fishing
« Reply #429 on: December 10, 2018, 09:30:00 am »
Ladies and gents; a few things happened yesterday;

• We continued our best start to a league campaign in the club's history, and have the best form in the league

Its a good start alright, but its not quite the 29 games we went in the late 80's {88-89 i think} when that shower of bitter  across the park brought it to a halt..

It is our best start to a Premier league campaign tho.
JFT 96

Offline mkingdon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #430 on: December 10, 2018, 09:35:36 am »
We keep winning and there are also signs that our performance levels are returning too.

What an astonishing start to this league campaign. To be above City at this point is just fantastic.

I have to say that Cook got everything he deserved in this game. After intentionally trying to injure Salah with that disgraceful rake down his leg, to score an OG and be absolutely shown up for the average shit show he is by Salah for the rest of the game slightly made up for him not being sent off.

All of a sudden we have some midfield options with games coming thick and fast. Fabinho and Keita look to be settling and Lallana looked decent when he came on. We will need all of them now.

Loved the result, love this team. Onwards.

Offline Petadroli

• Legacy Fan
  • Swiss Red
« Reply #431 on: December 10, 2018, 09:46:37 am »
Brilliant, professional win. Amazed how Cook got away with that incredibly cynical tackle trying to injure Salah. Wasn't shown on MOTD at all, even though that should be a straight red all the time. When I saw it slowed down I was even more surprised by Salah staying on his feet and finishing like that. Incredible, really.
Last resort if you need tickets in Switzerland.

Offline TommyTM

• Main Stander
  • I say old chap!
« Reply #432 on: December 10, 2018, 09:49:21 am »
Its a good start alright, but its not quite the 29 games we went in the late 80's {88-89 i think} when that shower of bitter  across the park brought it to a halt..

It is our best start to a Premier league campaign tho.

I meant best start as in most points we've ever had after first 16 games:

https://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/premier-league/mo-salah-nets-hattrick-to-confirm-liverpools-best-start-to-a-league-campaign-in-the-clubs-history-37606942.html
Man up and support you bunch of pussies. We just spotted Chelsea our best player and pwned them at the Bridge.

Offline kcbworth

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #433 on: December 10, 2018, 10:25:28 am »

Really clever finish at the end of a lot of trickery

Offline kcbworth

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #434 on: December 10, 2018, 10:25:54 am »
I meant best start as in most points we've ever had after first 16 games:

Yep that's how I interpreted it

Online red1977

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #435 on: December 10, 2018, 11:23:41 am »
Brilliant, professional win. Amazed how Cook got away with that incredibly cynical tackle trying to injure Salah. Wasn't shown on MOTD at all, even though that should be a straight red all the time. When I saw it slowed down I was even more surprised by Salah staying on his feet and finishing like that. Incredible, really.

True. I was surprised that the ref didn't at least yellow card cook after the goal. Professional foul if ever there was one.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2018, 11:56:00 am by red1977 »

Offline redk84

• (and nothing else!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • why must we always do things the hard way?
« Reply #436 on: December 10, 2018, 11:45:37 am »
Mo...what a performance.

And the lads have done us proud this last week. Have had their work cut out for them in some tough aways and the derby, with no rest whatsoever.

Gotta hand it to them, to be a point ahead of City at this moment is just excellent...

Another massive week coming up but dead proud at the moment of our team

Si senor
All Those Who Have A Red Heart Can Rejoice.
For They Have Seen GOD.

Offline NarutoReds

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #437 on: December 10, 2018, 11:51:43 am »
So aa... Now our Mo is the fourth best player IN THE WORLD behind Messi, Ronaldo and Harry Kane? I'll take that.

Offline Dougle

• and the bleu cat!
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #438 on: December 10, 2018, 01:21:21 pm »
True. I was surprised that the ref didn't at least yellow card cook after the goal. Professional foul if ever there was one.

When I saw the ref was gonna be Lee Mason I was worried. That "tackle" was real nasty by Cook and deserved a yellow indeed. However, for once, from what I saw, Mason was quite ok, didn't buy any of the diving in the box, yellow carded 2 B'mouth players at the start and let a lot of 50-50's go our way. Unusual. We were not holding back either yesterday. There were some strong tackles from the men in speckled grey. Bad ref, reffed well, for me.
Bloody delighted about the win !!