Author Topic: New Kit thread  (Read 3536917 times)

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
Re: New Kit thread
« Reply #12360 on: April 28, 2019, 08:51:05 pm »
Apparently because the home socks are in honour of Torres, the Away socks will be in honour of another one of our great strikers from the past, Suarez.

So they'll have bits chewed out of them all over.

The designer at NB said this also reflects the trend of ripped jeans that all the fashionistas are rocking at the mo.

Everyone's a winner.

Noz has been hired by NB again!

Offline Jon2lfc

• Legacy Fan
  • It's a blessing to be a Red :)
« Reply #12361 on: April 29, 2019, 08:57:55 am »
Noz has been hired by NB again!
Or someone at NB is on Noz

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12362 on: May 2, 2019, 08:58:03 am »
Looking for a small/medium purple kit from this season if anyone has seen any appear anywhere. Someone said the club shop found a few the other week and sold within a few hours... so maybe...  :butt
YNWA.

Offline kb2x

• Kopite
  • The Mystery Continues....
« Reply #12363 on: May 2, 2019, 10:10:05 am »
New training kit- sponsored by AXA

https://store.liverpoolfc.com/kit/training-kit/

Offline RedSamba

• Legacy Fan
  • EUROPEAN ROYALTY
« Reply #12364 on: May 2, 2019, 10:16:28 am »

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #12365 on: May 2, 2019, 10:40:24 am »
Heard some information today that next kit will be made by Under Armour and next sponsor Axa . Also heard new kit next seasons home has white vertical stripe like 1984 kit . Away is supposedly white top , navy blue shorts and white socks with navy at the top . Third I was told is silver with a white pattern . Don’t know how true or not but just posting what I was told . Time will tell
This guy got 2 right so far.

If his info is correct then Under Armour will be our new kit supplier.

« Last Edit: May 2, 2019, 10:42:17 am by RedSince86 »
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #12366 on: May 2, 2019, 11:26:48 am »

shite that

AXA logo looks fucking massive!

Offline Learpholl

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12367 on: May 2, 2019, 01:38:32 pm »
I think this one looks pretty nice

Offline my usenme changed?

• Self-appointed moderator for comic topics
  • Kopite
  • RAWK Librarian
« Reply #12368 on: May 2, 2019, 01:45:21 pm »

The AXA deal was leaked ages ago (there was pics online of the internal meeting's powerpoint) so with a little bit of digging anyone would have known that tbf. I seriously doubt that Under Armour will be making our kit from next season, especially with all the news recently of talks with Nike and NB's "match the fee" clause.
Mid-Ulster Kopite  ---  BELIEVER

77 * 78 * 81 * 84 * 05 * 19
Follow me on Twitter for stuff about LFC and, er, Libraries. www.twitter.com/@cahalboyd

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #12369 on: May 2, 2019, 01:59:48 pm »
AXA logo looks fucking massive!

True. But at least it isn't a bookies name on it.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
« Reply #12370 on: May 2, 2019, 02:07:25 pm »
Sponsors on training gear again  :butt :butt :butt

Shame, because I quite like the training stuff, being quite simple. I'll pass on them until they just don't bother with a sponsor, which will sadly be never probably.
Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Offline my usenme changed?

• Self-appointed moderator for comic topics
  • Kopite
  • RAWK Librarian
« Reply #12371 on: May 2, 2019, 02:09:42 pm »

Shame, because I quite like the training stuff, being quite simple. I'll pass on them until they just don't bother with a sponsor, which will sadly be never probably.

Last year was good for me.... I have a small frame so I could get away with XLB  ;D No betting companies or drinks companies allowed on kids, but I imagine it'll be different this season for AXA.
Mid-Ulster Kopite  ---  BELIEVER

77 * 78 * 81 * 84 * 05 * 19
Follow me on Twitter for stuff about LFC and, er, Libraries. www.twitter.com/@cahalboyd

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12372 on: May 2, 2019, 02:34:04 pm »
True. But at least it isn't a bookies name on it.

Not sure an insurance company is any better. 😂

Offline CentenaryBoy

• Kopite
  • JFT97
« Reply #12373 on: May 2, 2019, 06:29:56 pm »

That'll be a bit underwhelming, if true. Under Armour don't seem a terribly inspiring choice. Still, as long as they shower us with cold hard cash, I'll survive.

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #12374 on: May 2, 2019, 06:33:14 pm »

He’s already wrong about UA given NB are making the next kit.

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #12375 on: May 2, 2019, 06:35:10 pm »
Weird they’ve release the training stuff but made no announcement of AXA being the new training kit sponsor.

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12376 on: May 2, 2019, 06:58:55 pm »
I think this one looks pretty nice

Yeah i liked that when i first saw it in that link earlier. i also like the sleeveless hoodie as well.
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12377 on: May 2, 2019, 07:03:49 pm »

All the top clubs have sponsors on training kit these days, iirc United were the first club ever with DHL about 10 years ago, it's a boost to commercial revenues just like the sleeve sponsor, it won't be long until we have a sponsor under the numbers on the back of jerseys like in Ligue 1 which will be far worse than on training kit.

Speaking of sponsors, i'm sure we'll get a lucrative one for the new training ground.

Offline NCrawley

• Kopite
« Reply #12378 on: May 2, 2019, 07:13:18 pm »
What’s the goto site these days for the ‘unofficiallly’ made kits? I know there have been a few around such as  bornprosper etc. Need to get a load of the new kits for a load of the family so would struggle with official prices

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12379 on: May 2, 2019, 07:14:30 pm »
All the top clubs have sponsors on training kit these days, iirc United were the first club ever with DHL about 10 years ago, it's a boost to commercial revenues just like the sleeve sponsor, it won't be long until we have a sponsor under the numbers on the back of jerseys like in Ligue 1 which will be far worse than on training kit.

Speaking of sponsors, i'm sure we'll get a lucrative one for the new training ground.

The Mancs have so many commercial partners it is untrue. Rugby League already have sponsors on the backs of their shirts, so expect footy to do it too.

AON Sponsor Carrington so won't be any surprise if Kirkby gets sponsored too.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12380 on: May 2, 2019, 07:15:43 pm »
What’s the goto site these days for the ‘unofficiallly’ made kits? I know there have been a few around such as  bornprosper etc. Need to get a load of the new kits for a load of the family so would struggle with official prices

I used DHGate for the kids kits and look for top Thailand or superior suppliers. Had 5 kits from there now and all been sound. Christmas I got one home shirt and shorts, 2 aways and a Bobby Brazil shirt shorts, all with names and numbers for $50 delivered. Also got a full Argentina kit for the youngest for $10
« Last Edit: May 2, 2019, 07:17:39 pm by rob1966 »
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Keith Lard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12381 on: May 2, 2019, 07:17:19 pm »
That AXA logo is minging ;D

Meh i don't care - as long as the money goes into the club and benefits the team and supporters, I care not one jot.
Pour yourself a drink and enjoy watching a genius in red - John Barnes || https://youtu.be/XEJfzUSH4e4

Offline NCrawley

• Kopite
« Reply #12382 on: May 2, 2019, 07:19:54 pm »
I used DHGate for the kids kits and look for top Thailand or superior suppliers. Had 5 kits from there now and all been sound. Christmas I got one home shirt and shorts, 2 aways and a Bobby Brazil shirt shorts, all with names and numbers for $50 delivered. Also got a full Argentina kit for the youngest for $10

Have they got the new home and gk one yet? Just searched and it isn’t returning any results?

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12383 on: May 2, 2019, 07:21:58 pm »
Have they got the new home and gk one yet? Just searched and it isn’t returning any results?

I saw it on there last week, I usually search for Salah.

This link works, even though it says Messi https://www.dhgate.com/product/2018-lionel-messi-national-world-cup-kids/411927320.html#s1-3-1;searl|2988968762

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12384 on: May 2, 2019, 07:22:37 pm »
That shade of red is vile, makes me so thankful for the blood red we currently have on the home shirt.

Offline NCrawley

• Kopite
« Reply #12385 on: May 2, 2019, 07:25:30 pm »
I saw it on there last week, I usually search for Salah.

This link works, even though it says Messi https://www.dhgate.com/product/2018-lionel-messi-national-world-cup-kids/411927320.html#s1-3-1;searl|2988968762

Nice one cheers, any ideas regarding the sizing? Youngest is just about to turn 4 yet the sizing options are 16,18,20,22,24,26 and 28?

Offline NCrawley

• Kopite
« Reply #12386 on: May 2, 2019, 07:39:12 pm »
Nice one cheers, any ideas regarding the sizing? Youngest is just about to turn 4 yet the sizing options are 16,18,20,22,24,26 and 28?

Never mind I have figured it out

Offline PJLFC1

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12387 on: May 2, 2019, 08:16:02 pm »
The AXA deal was leaked ages ago (there was pics online of the internal meeting's powerpoint) so with a little bit of digging anyone would have known that tbf. I seriously doubt that Under Armour will be making our kit from next season, especially with all the news recently of talks with Nike and NB's "match the fee" clause.

Never done any digging just posted what was told and he seemed genuine when telling me .

He’s already wrong about UA given NB are making the next kit.
I wasn’t on about this next seasons kit as previously said as everyone knows we’re still under NB sponsor and if I was I would of said the stripped one was supposedly by under armour , maybe I worded the it wrong however presumed most knew that NB were our sponsor for the coming season so never elaborated . Plus as I said just posted what I was told as always interested in new kits and not claiming it’s true or not just saying what I heard . 
« Last Edit: May 2, 2019, 08:17:34 pm by PJLFC1 »
And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know My name is the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon thee.

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12388 on: May 3, 2019, 04:24:02 pm »

Yikes. Under Armour is shite.
YNWA.

Offline S

• pineless. Get no pleasure from seeing the Reds win.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tonight, Tonight
« Reply #12389 on: May 3, 2019, 04:25:28 pm »
Please, anyone but fucking Under Armour.

Offline red_Mark1980

• Wool ginger runner
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • J.F.T.97
« Reply #12390 on: May 3, 2019, 07:02:43 pm »
No way are UA matching Nike or NB. Not happening

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #12391 on: May 3, 2019, 07:05:59 pm »
Clearly not decided at this point anyway.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #12392 on: May 3, 2019, 07:53:13 pm »
I saw the new, black, goalkeeper's top in the club shop earlier. Subjective, of course, but I thought NB snatched a draw from the gaping jaws of victory via the collar. It's horrible. They must all sit around a table wondering how they can mess up a beautiful top. The one who comes up with the biggest pig's ear is the winner.  ::)
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline red1977

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12393 on: May 3, 2019, 09:58:33 pm »

shite that

So you have an Axa to grind with it then?

Offline Caligula?

• Relentlessly negative about fucking everything. A smile would crack your face.....the most boring poster on the site
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #12394 on: May 3, 2019, 11:03:19 pm »
Just got our new top in the mail from dhgate. I swear if you handed it to me and told me you bought it from the official site I'd never know. On first glance it looks like a darker shade of red, but when you compare it to our current one it's actually not. It's brilliant.

Offline Jon2lfc

• Legacy Fan
  • It's a blessing to be a Red :)
« Reply #12395 on: May 3, 2019, 11:25:09 pm »
Just got our new top in the mail from dhgate. I swear if you handed it to me and told me you bought it from the official site I'd never know. On first glance it looks like a darker shade of red, but when you compare it to our current one it's actually not. It's brilliant.
I'm presuming all these knock-off shirts look pretty spot on BUT don't have any of the shirt fabric "technology" like the official ones do?

e.g. to wick away moisture, be a sports fit, and light and durable.......?

Offline exiledintheUSA

• Not to be confused with Darren from Thetford. Or Phil Dowd.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice HAS come. YNWA 97
« Reply #12396 on: May 3, 2019, 11:52:31 pm »

What is the sizing like?
Been all over the world but Anfield is still my home.

Offline davealexred

• Anny Roader
« Reply #12397 on: May 4, 2019, 12:08:38 am »
I'm presuming all these knock-off shirts look pretty spot on BUT don't have any of the shirt fabric "technology" like the official ones do?

You’d be surprised.. where do you think the ‘official’ ones are made..?

I have a number from DHgate and they’ve all been smashing.

Offline Caligula?

• Relentlessly negative about fucking everything. A smile would crack your face.....the most boring poster on the site
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #12398 on: May 4, 2019, 02:40:57 am »

I'm not really sure as I've never worn them whilst doing any strenuous activity, but it seems to be made of exactly the same material as the official ones. Like someone said above, they could even be made in the same place.

What is the sizing like?

It's fairly spot on. I'm a tall person and wear L so I ordered L here as well and it''s a very good fit. If you'd like a more loose-fit though, order a size up.

Offline exiledintheUSA

• Not to be confused with Darren from Thetford. Or Phil Dowd.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice HAS come. YNWA 97
« Reply #12399 on: May 4, 2019, 03:54:33 am »
I'm not really sure as I've never worn them whilst doing any strenuous activity, but it seems to be made of exactly the same material as the official ones. Like someone said above, they could even be made in the same place.

It's fairly spot on. I'm a tall person and wear L so I ordered L here as well and it''s a very good fit. If you'd like a more loose-fit though, order a size up.

Cheers mate
Been all over the world but Anfield is still my home.