Author Topic: Charters - 2 WCS Dreamliner Flights + 1 WCS A350 Cancelled. See OP  (Read 80808 times)

Offline Thomas

• Doubting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
My cousin who is on day trip plane2 from MAN confirmed now as 11am departure on Saturday.

We're the kings of Europe, the pride of Merseyside, we'll fight for no surrender, we'll fight for Shankly's pride.

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
Can people just post facts not rumours and opinions.

If you have information that they haven’t submitted paperwork please post a source. 
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline TheTeflonJohn

• The proud owner of a moist undercarriage. Full LFC bed time attire wanker. Self-confessed CUNT.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Atkinsons Long Leather - Atkinsons Hair Do
My cousin who is on day trip plane2 from MAN confirmed now as 11am departure on Saturday.
Is this one of the dreamliners, mate?

Offline Spongebob Redpants

• Is a spingly spangly
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop

Latest text :

' Still awaiting news from Kiev airport . Expect an update shortly and will have further news at 15.00'.
Before you criticise a man, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you do criticise him, you're a mile away and you have his shoes.

Offline kwalitee, no?

• Believer
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
Latest text :

' Still awaiting news from Kiev airport . Expect an update shortly and will have further news at 15.00'.

The irony of "further news" -  it would be nice to have any news

Offline carl123uk

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @CarlLFC5
Can't see many using these cowboys again

Offline Thomas

• Doubting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Is this one of the dreamliners, mate?

no sorry this isn't the dreamliner.
We're the kings of Europe, the pride of Merseyside, we'll fight for no surrender, we'll fight for Shankly's pride.

Offline IstvanKozma

• Kemlynite

Is this the original 930am flight? What was the method of confirmation? Ive had no email or text.

• Is a spingly spangly
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Fuckers have cancelled !
Before you criticise a man, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you do criticise him, you're a mile away and you have his shoes.

Offline macca007

• Legacy Fan
With deep regret we inform you that your flight is cancelled as Kiev airport not providing us with sufficient time slots. A full refund will be processed asap. The refund process will start tomorrow. For more information visit www.worldchoicesport.com.

Offline macca007

• Legacy Fan
Fuck twat.

Offline AA3JM21

• Main Stander
Unbelievable - how many flights in total have been cancelled then from them?

• Is a spingly spangly
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Unbelievable - how many flights in total have been cancelled then from them?

6 I think !

Offline DaveyLFC

• Main Stander
With deep regret we inform you that your flight is cancelled as Kiev airport not providing us with sufficient time slots. A full refund will be processed asap. The refund process will start tomorrow. For more information visit www.worldchoicesport.com.

That is outrageous and unforgivable a refund doesn’t even come close to compensating not going, tickets, hotels etc. Will be hard but hope everyone impacting gets there some how. Wonder if club can step in. Not being funny but surely worst case pick another airport in Ukraine and bus transfer.
Form is temporary, Class is for life... Liverpool FC - All others forever in our shadow

Offline AA3JM21

• Main Stander
6 I think !

Farcical this .. absolute cowboys

• Is a spingly spangly
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Absolute fuckin twats !

Offline lukas

• Legacy Fan
Fuck me absolutely gutted
PSN:lr3487

Offline WanderingRed

• Kopite
6 I think !

I think you're looking at 900-1000 people affected.

The 6 flights are including the returns as I think they were sold as packages.

Its madness how they've let it get to this

Offline AA3JM21

• Main Stander
Club need to do something here, surely?

Offline macca007

• Legacy Fan
Genuinely know idea what to do now

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Club need to do something here, surely?

It says on their website that "We have worked extremely hard over the last 48 hours trying to resolve these issues. We have had Liverpool football club, Police, UEFA and everyone at the highest levels of authority trying to resolve this", so hopefully for those affected the club can sort something out.

• Is a spingly spangly
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Just tried a coach company on the off chance , but they all left this morning !

Offline DaveyLFC

• Main Stander
Must be 900 people many with tickets. Not been funny other airports in Ukraine could be used and bus transfer been done before. Maybe people could drive but would need to be away tonight to be sure of getting there.
Form is temporary, Class is for life... Liverpool FC - All others forever in our shadow

Offline macca007

• Legacy Fan
I haven't took work off tomorrow due to these flights and Lukas on here is with me has a wedding tomorrow. These flights where ideal

• Is a spingly spangly
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
It says on their website that "We have worked extremely hard over the last 48 hours trying to resolve these issues. We have had Liverpool football club, Police, UEFA and everyone at the highest levels of authority trying to resolve this", so hopefully for those affected the club can sort something out.

48 hours ? most of us booked this weeks ago - fuckin livid !

• Is a spingly spangly
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Must be 900 people many with tickets. Not been funny other airports in Ukraine could be used and bus transfer been done before. Maybe people could drive but would need to be away tonight to be sure of getting there.

Course they could have done - there are always solutions , but these pricks were just after easy money !

Offline vanoord

• Kopite

Don't think there's an answer other than driving there - which means setting off pretty immediately.
But ye gotta know where ye're just gonna rush in. Ye cannae just rush in anywhere. It looks bad, havin' to rush oout again straight awa'..

Offline DaveyLFC

• Main Stander
Course they could have done - there are always solutions , but these pricks were just after easy money !

Exactly landing in other countries may be hard but why not find an airport in Ukraine and provide buses just leave 4 hours earlier. Because they were hoping to just put on a flight and use UEFA transfers and make easy money.

Offline lego

• my ego
  • No new LFC topics
  • Anny Roader
I think you're looking at 900-1000 people affected.

The 6 flights are including the returns as I think they were sold as packages.

Its madness how they've let it get to this
If it's 3 Ethiopian dreamliners I think it would be 810

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Offline nozza

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
My brother and cousins on the flight cancelled, just got off the phone with him. Devastated. What a shit show. Fuck UEFA and that shower of shite of a company.

Offline Grobbelrevell

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry & ignorance
    • The Grobbelramble
Worth adding in here:

If you can get to London there are still direct flights from Gatwick for £850
Twitter | Blog

TRADE COUNT: +19  /  SoS Member 6854

Offline lego

• my ego
  • No new LFC topics
  • Anny Roader
they will have known there was a problem for about a week

https://kbp.aero/en/champions-league-2018/

The Event Slot Clearance Requests (SCRs) processing will start once both teams have been announced. Official closing date for charter flight slot applications is 18th May. After this date – only changes allowed.

Offline redmanraj

• Main Stander
Gatwick is available, £900 fly out tomorrow night and back on Monday. Direct to Kyiv
Hope this helps someone who's been shafted.
YNWA

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
OMG. Absolutely gutted for you lot that are cancelled. Hope you find something.

What a shower of shit WCS are

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
Can people hold off posting opinions about ‘what’ happened. First priority is to help people with tickets get alternative routes.

One liners saying ‘gang of c*nts’ can be posted later.

Thanks.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

• Is a spingly spangly
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Can people hold off posting opinions about ‘what’ happened. First priority is to help people with tickets get alternative routes.

One liners saying ‘gang of c*nts’ can be posted later.

Thanks.

Very little option now unless the club can step in some way !

Offline weebroalan

• Liable to be bamboozled at traffic lights. Beware! Prefers creme eggs to whoppers. Mr irresponsible-in detention for getting on a train
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
You can fly direct from London to Lviv tomorrow and train it to Kiev. Flights are £800 return

Offline MarkR92

• Kemlynite
You can fly Manchester to Budapest tomorrow morning for £216 and then fly from Budapest to Kiev on Saturday for £200 - gets you in for 18:00 - not a lot of time in Kiev but at least you get there.

• Is a spingly spangly
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
You can fly direct from London to Lviv tomorrow and train it to Kiev. Flights are £800 return

Thanks for any advice from yourself and others - appreciated !

Offline DaveyLFC

• Main Stander
Anyone impacted 5 live journalist wanting to get people on 5 live. Appreciate won’t be for everyone but sometimes mass publicity forces people to provide solutions- He is available on 07702 444084. May be too late but in case it helps