The Liverpool FC Forum > RAWK Announcements, Feedback & Questions

Donating to RAWK

(1/3) > >>

AndyInVA:
I may be a bit thick but I can't find the donate to RAWk page.

I've just tried to scan the main page and look at some other pages but can't find the donate link.

Please try to make it easier with a donate button on the home page somewhere

Elzar:
https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=74199.0

:)

AndyInVA:

--- Quote from: AndyInVA on December 10, 2022, 08:02:41 am ---I may be a bit thick but I can't find the donate to RAWk page.

I've just tried to scan the main page and look at some other pages but can't find the donate link.

Please try to make it easier with a donate button on the home page somewhere

--- End quote ---

I just came across it in the Boozer page.

I would suggest making it way more visible. Even looking for it, it is really hard to find.

Anyways, thanks for keeping the site to a good standard and troll free (mostly).

Even then you have to go back to the first page of the thread to see the donate link.

I think it needs to be way easier to get to the donate link and also to see that the site can take donations much easier.

24/7:
John C has been, for the last few years, the unofficial guardian of all donations.

Claire has been the de factor architect of the site.

Your feedback raises a great point - donate now button now!

I'm going to add a little clause in my will......

John C:

--- Quote from: 24/Swans-a-7ing on December 10, 2022, 02:41:11 pm ---John C has been, for the last few years, the unofficial guardian of all donations.

--- End quote ---
Sounds like I have a holiday a year on the site :)
Years and years ago I received money and posted it to Ben's house but everyone seems to trust paypal now and it goes direct to Bob Kurac (Simon).
All donations are grateful because the site really wouldn't exist without contributions.
Thanks all.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version