Author Topic: The creeping silent army of the ether (Twitter-Whoppery)  (Read 50835 times)

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
Re: The creeping silent army of the ether (Twitter-Whoppery)
« Reply #240 on: June 20, 2022, 12:29:32 pm »
Thought I would give this a bump for anyone who needs therapy following a Twitter-occupied meltdown about Liverpool's transfer (in)activity?

Are these fans just deluxe-thickos? 7 years of the Klopp 'model' but they never ever learn. EVER!

There’s a range:

1. Some are not fans at all, rather just using the massive Liverpool fansbase to get likes, retweets and interaction.
2. Many are ‘new’ fans, and have absolutely no idea about the culture or history of the club, and have no interest in what is actually happening in football, so rather than see the likes of Man City as bad for the league and football in general, they see them as the benchmark, so not spending as much as them means it’s Liverpool that are actually doing something wrong.
3. A lot really are just children, and to behave like spoilt little brats on social media is their far worse version of being a gobby shite in the local shopping centre. At least those kids would likely get a clip around the ear. This lot are cowards and get their kicks while hiding behind a computer screen.

But there is of course a smaller but loud minority who are actual fans, and some long standing ones too, who have managed to amass a large following becauuse of their negativity, won’t mention names, but those who follow Liverpool twitter, despite our best efforts at avoiding, will see their stuff copied or retweeted at times. Those are the worst kind, people old enough to know better, but who thrive on negativity and have been given an audience for it. I would presume it’s a reflection of their personalities in general.

Offline lfcrule6times

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #241 on: June 20, 2022, 12:49:47 pm »
Thought I would give this a bump for anyone who needs therapy following a Twitter-occupied meltdown about Liverpool's transfer (in)activity?

Are these fans just deluxe-thickos? 7 years of the Klopp 'model' but they never ever learn. EVER!

What gets me is the morons who commented on the Billy Hogan and other Paris tweets saying 'announce Nunez'. Absolute whoppers the lot of them.
★     ★     ★     ★     ★     ★

Offline Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
« Reply #242 on: June 20, 2022, 01:35:13 pm »
There’s a range:
<snip>
Agree entirely with this.

Not understanding football heritage and culture is certainly a key factor in all this. Rhythmically they are totally out of step with how football operates - they use such things as over-simplified notions of finance and economics to explain why Liverpool should be buying <insert superstar>.

Offline Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
« Reply #243 on: June 20, 2022, 01:36:32 pm »
What gets me is the morons who commented on the Billy Hogan and other Paris tweets saying 'announce Nunez'. Absolute whoppers the lot of them.
Yep. Awful.

The club admin will do a tweet about logistics around Anfield for game day and daft lads start replying with 'announce Mbappe' or something.

You're tweeting admin staff you moron!!!

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #244 on: June 20, 2022, 04:14:38 pm »
Gobshitery.

Club doesn't need them, players don't need them, Klopp doesn't need them. They should all just tell them all to fuck off

"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #245 on: June 20, 2022, 05:07:34 pm »
Really weird. I'm fairly calm about everything. I'm sure they all know we need a midfielder long term but have their reasons for waiting, based on their current track record I'm happy to wait for when they feel it's time to move.

Some people seemingly are just always unhappy unless we spend £200m a summer.

Same,the boss signed an extension and wouldn't have done so without a conversation about funds/ building a legacy.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline 77kop05

• Anny Roader
« Reply #246 on: June 20, 2022, 07:13:13 pm »

Ha, I got some abuse for calling this out on that tweet. Normally I'd take no notice and scroll on by but after a couple of bottles this one just rattled me too much. Boy, a large chunk of the "Liverpool family " weren't happy ! Strange bunch.

Offline 77kop05

• Anny Roader
« Reply #247 on: June 20, 2022, 07:17:34 pm »
During the lockdown and having to read twitter near fried my head. Was at the stage of near selling a kidney to be with mates again at the game and having normal match conversation over a good few pints, rather then having to read the absolute bellendery on there.   

Offline Jwils21

• Justwindy,innit,lowestspeed21 (knots)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #248 on: June 21, 2022, 11:06:05 am »

That's all football is to them - a big game of FIFA. None of the "off the pitch" stuff matters, it's all about transfers and arguing about Player X being better than Player Y.

Offline stewy17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #249 on: June 21, 2022, 11:40:37 am »
I just assume these people are children, or simpletons.

The older I get the less I really care about who we're signing. I even find the transfer thread on RAWK to be hard to stomach with a lot of FIFA or Football Manager heads in there getting stressed about a team/midfield which did what it did last season.

We signed one lad last summer who wasn't even a starter to begin with and we managed a magnificent season (albeit with the boost of Diaz in January) & I'm sure Nunez will bring an additional boost to the team. People never learn. It's almost impossible to improve on what we did last summer but if anyone can do it it's Jurgen and these beautiful boys.

Offline Jwils21

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #250 on: June 21, 2022, 11:53:13 am »
I just assume these people are children, or simpletons.

The older I get the less I really care about who we're signing. I even find the transfer thread on RAWK to be hard to stomach with a lot of FIFA or Football Manager heads in there getting stressed about a team/midfield which did what it did last season.

We signed one lad last summer who wasn't even a starter to begin with and we managed a magnificent season (albeit with the boost of Diaz in January) & I'm sure Nunez will bring an additional boost to the team. People never learn. It's almost impossible to improve on what we did last summer but if anyone can do it it's Jurgen and these beautiful boys.

I don't know much about Nunez, but part of the fun is waiting to see how they play and what they bring to the team, people instead build up massive expectation and are either let down or just confirm what they already knew. It's very boring.

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #251 on: June 21, 2022, 12:05:06 pm »
Not just twitter - the people that post comments on ESPN / BBC / All other media articles as well.

These people are literally the dumbest of the dumb - their brains just don't function well at all.

For example, an article about Klopp and his upbringing in Germany - half the comments will be like "Ancelotti is a better manager." "Klopp loves losing finals." "Klopp spends all the moneyz!" "Klopp can't win the PL." etc.

Offline Dougle

• and the bleu cat!
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #252 on: June 21, 2022, 12:09:31 pm »
There’s a range:

Well said. Funny thing is how not being on Twitter (as I am not) you live your life in a much less stressful way. I used interact a little on social and health issues on Facebook and found that the "reactions" I received and felt etc .. really didn't do me any good so I have stopped. Actually I have also stopped listening and watching and reading the "news" as well.
I recommend it. You'll be better informed (weirdly) and way less stressed.

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #253 on: June 21, 2022, 12:34:34 pm »
Well said. Funny thing is how not being on Twitter (as I am not) you live your life in a much less stressful way. I used interact a little on social and health issues on Facebook and found that the "reactions" I received and felt etc .. really didn't do me any good so I have stopped. Actually I have also stopped listening and watching and reading the "news" as well.
I recommend it. You'll be better informed (weirdly) and way less stressed.

I don’t mind twitter really, as is can be quite good in the right circumstances! I only follow a limited amount of LFC accounts - hence that I occasionally see some crap because people will copy it to make a point or in utter disbelief! 

But it’s good for a lot of interests, like the stuff politically I have an interest in, it’s a good way to keep up to date and to get news and views especially as I live so far away from it. I also use it to follow a lot of podcasts I am intested in. And even football twitter has it’s good parts, I follow far more German football twitter than LFC, and that is again a good way to keep up to date with stuff and with what is happening in general.

Just need to follow good accounts, and it’s quite easy to avoid a lot of the rubbish then  :D

Offline lamonti

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #254 on: June 21, 2022, 04:09:18 pm »
The quickest pathway to Twitter nightmare is to click the name of a player in the trending section. A serious floodgate opening gates of hell job.

Offline DHKopper

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #255 on: June 21, 2022, 07:40:45 pm »
The transfer window is an excellent period to go on a blocking spree I find.

Offline has gone odd

• a tru-ro...I mean....red!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #256 on: June 22, 2022, 09:43:04 am »
The internet exploded into a cesspit of bile and windbag opinion shortly after the rise of the modern smart phones (about 2007/08).

- all in my opinion of course -

Online Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
« Reply #257 on: July 4, 2022, 01:14:44 pm »
And summer brings them out like wasps round rotting flesh
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline idontknow

• idonowknowicanchangethisijustfoundouticould
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #258 on: July 4, 2022, 01:35:30 pm »
I don’t mind twitter really, as is can be quite good in the right circumstances!

But it’s good for a lot of interests,

Just need to follow good accounts, and it’s quite easy to avoid a lot of the rubbish then  :D
Agree with this. When I first used it I suppose like a lot of people I followed everything, not really knowing what I was doing. Ended up swarmed with crap.
I ditched that, created a new account, and discovered how much was on there - history, museums, specific university research departments - like you said, all sorts of interests - and by selecting carefully the crap disappears and it becomes maybe what it was intended to be, a very concise information resource.

Unfortunately for us, for the hosters it's the twats that bring the profit.

It is a machine. It is more stupid than we are. It will not stop us from doing stupid things.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #259 on: July 4, 2022, 01:45:25 pm »
I like twitter to be honest, easy to block those you don't want anything to do with. Just make sure you follow accounts that have what you want, rather than those whose only ambition is to spread unpleasant tittle tattle. It's also quite cool to suddenly start communicating with people you are interested in. It was a hoot sharing reaction on twitter of the Paul McCartney gig at Glastonbury, just mixing with people from all over the globe, having a great time.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #260 on: August 5, 2022, 05:55:12 pm »

a 3 minute video from erm... PaddyPower...

'How to enjoy supporting Liverpool FC' / 'How to stop moaning and actually enjoy supporting Liverpool FC':-

Looks set to be another promising season for Liverpool, but some fans still aren't happy...

https://twitter.com/paddypower/status/1555554219591172097
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #261 on: August 5, 2022, 05:58:07 pm »
I like twitter to be honest, easy to block those you don't want anything to do with. Just make sure you follow accounts that have what you want, rather than those whose only ambition is to spread unpleasant tittle tattle. It's also quite cool to suddenly start communicating with people you are interested in. It was a hoot sharing reaction on twitter of the Paul McCartney gig at Glastonbury, just mixing with people from all over the globe, having a great time.

Twitter was important for quickly resetting the narrative of Paris.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #262 on: August 5, 2022, 06:13:25 pm »

'How to enjoy supporting Liverpool FC' / 'How to stop moaning and actually enjoy supporting Liverpool FC':-

Looks set to be another promising season for Liverpool, but some fans still aren't happy...

Really enjoyed that! Cracked up at the “Is that Triple H?” shout.

Offline Max_powers

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #263 on: August 5, 2022, 06:20:34 pm »

Some good solid advice there even for some on RAWK.

Offline Fitzy.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
« Reply #264 on: August 5, 2022, 08:47:16 pm »
The PaddyPower clip nails the whole batshit nonsense that dominates social media chat. I followed a thread on Twitter the other day where a lad said we’re always dreadful every January so need a new midfielder. A poster pointed out that Liverpool were great in January this year and also in 2020.

Rather than accepting he’d been a bit OTT, the original poster doubled down and said Liverpool were lucky in January, didn’t deserve to beat Palace and only beat Brentford and some other side. What a bonkers way to support your team. Awful.

Offline Jwils21

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #265 on: February 1, 2023, 02:05:23 pm »
Have to rant about this.

The rise of the "online fan" is a fucking stain on the sport. Yesterday the club put a post on Instagram about the Mayor of Turin visiting the Heysel memorial. The comments are a toxic wasteland of replies like "is this the memorial to this dead club"... "I wish this was about the death of FSG"... "don't care sign a midfielder"...

Same with yesterdays breaking Hillsborough story. Comments about us not signing anyone etc.

The thing is, it's not just a few dickheads anymore. There are hundreds, thousands of them.

Spirit of Shankly are also under fire from these vermin sheep on social media, calling them racists because they don't like the idea of us being used as a sportswashing machine.

The number of idiots tagging along as a "Liverpool Fan" who have no idea about the history or values of this club is ever increasing. Results mean fuck all, it's all about the transfers, like one big game of FIFA. Hopefully our recent troubles are scaring some of them off.

Offline meady1981

• Confuses “Scottish” with “Scotch”.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LEGACY FAN
« Reply #266 on: February 1, 2023, 02:17:11 pm »
It will never change.
It was a cesspit even when we were winning everything.
Ban yourself from social media involving anything you love.
You'll feel so much better.
Its at the point where I blame the club for leaving comments sections open.
« Last Edit: February 1, 2023, 02:19:20 pm by meady1981 »

Offline Wool

• eBack
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #267 on: February 1, 2023, 02:18:57 pm »

Aged well  :P

Offline Jwils21

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #268 on: February 1, 2023, 02:21:40 pm »
It will never change.
Ban yourself from social media involving anything you love.
You'll feel so much better.
Its at the point where I blame the club for leaving comments sections open.

Agree with this one. Sky Sports are very bad at this, they'll restrict comments for certain things (eg a story on Abramovich and his relationship with Putin) but leave them wide open on things like Hillsborough, because they know they'll get a tidal wave of engagement from little rats.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #269 on: February 1, 2023, 02:50:19 pm »

The number of idiots tagging along as a "Liverpool Fan" who have no idea about the history or values of this club is ever increasing. Results mean fuck all, it's all about the transfers, like one big game of FIFA. Hopefully our recent troubles are scaring some of them off.

If they want sportswashers, same as anyone on here, do fuck off and go "support" Abu Dhabi FC or Saudicastle. I'm sure they'll be happier, knowing they have got their dream owners.

I'd rather win fuck all than be owned by a vile regime.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #270 on: February 1, 2023, 03:10:10 pm »
Aged well  :P
Never seen that video. Nails it.

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #271 on: February 1, 2023, 03:25:54 pm »
Have to rant about this.

The rise of the "online fan" is a fucking stain on the sport. Yesterday the club put a post on Instagram about the Mayor of Turin visiting the Heysel memorial. The comments are a toxic wasteland of replies like "is this the memorial to this dead club"... "I wish this was about the death of FSG"... "don't care sign a midfielder"...

Same with yesterdays breaking Hillsborough story. Comments about us not signing anyone etc.

The thing is, it's not just a few dickheads anymore. There are hundreds, thousands of them.

Spirit of Shankly are also under fire from these vermin sheep on social media, calling them racists because they don't like the idea of us being used as a sportswashing machine.

You're right, it's getting worse. And it will get worse here as well. We're behind the Twitter curve, for sure, but eventually what's there will appear here.

It goes back to something I've been saying for a while now. Your words have an effect on others. Everytime someone makes a cryarsing post it makes it that little bit easier for the next person to go that little but further, and so on and on and on. The boundaries keep getting pushed further. It's like the concept of the Overton Window in politics. These drifts into greater batshittery or more extreme posting don't happen in a vacuum, or come out of nowhere. Everyone getting involved has a part to play, and are partly responsible.

It's why I, for one, refuse to get involved in the relentless tide of negativity and moaning and cryarsing bullshit that has infected even this forum. Each dickheaded post enables the next.

It's also why I expect more and more anti-Klopp posts here over the coming months if the season continues as it has. We will sleepwalk into full 'Klopp Out' territory because whinging biffs don't want to take responsibility for their own emotional incontinence.
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Online Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
« Reply #272 on: February 1, 2023, 03:46:51 pm »

That is brilliant

Twitter "Never trust anyone who runs out of ideas after 140 characters or cannot read any longer than that either"

I'll sit that alongside Dierdre

So, for my 10,000th post, I give all you who moan about bad performances (and all the Everton fans after nearly every game) this classic lecture from Deirdre

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/WDS1nyJMT24" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/WDS1nyJMT24</a>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDS1nyJMT24
« Last Edit: February 1, 2023, 03:51:09 pm by Black Bull Nova »
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #273 on: February 1, 2023, 03:48:18 pm »
We have some bad "fans" on social media I kid you not.  :butt

Although the Mancs and Real Madrid "fans" are the worst of the lot.

Offline Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #274 on: February 1, 2023, 03:53:27 pm »
We have some bad "fans" on social media I kid you not.  :butt

Although the Mancs and Real Madrid "fans" are the worst of the lot.

Let's face it, most fans on social media, using it only for football and posting constantly are just weapons.

The Turin Mayor laid a wreath at the Heysel tribute yesterday, the Liverpool twitter feed posted a picture of it and the replies were "Where is our midfielder" etc. They are just brainless kids or thick c*nts that have nothing better to do. The transfer window has become an absolute clown show on there (sneaking over here at times!). It's full of attempted trolling of other teams, clickbaiting and people that use the same 4 phrases over and over to try get likes and popularity.

Yours,

@GeniusGakpo18

We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Offline S

• pineless. Get no pleasure from seeing the Reds win.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tonight, Tonight
« Reply #275 on: February 1, 2023, 03:54:03 pm »
Why are you lot even on social media? Seriously, what are you getting out of it at this point?

Get rid of the lot and don't let some 13 year old troll impact your day.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #276 on: February 1, 2023, 03:55:08 pm »
Let's face it, most fans on social media, using it only for football and posting constantly are just weapons.

The Turin Mayor laid a wreath at the Heysel tribute yesterday, the Liverpool twitter feed posted a picture of it and the replies were "Where is our midfielder" etc. They are just brainless kids or thick c*nts that have nothing better to do. The transfer window has become an absolute clown show on there (sneaking over here at times!). It's full of attempted trolling of other teams, clickbaiting and people that use the same 4 phrases over and over to try get likes and popularity.

Yours,

@GeniusGakpo18

;D

I thought you'd be called MoroccanWonder11 mate?

Offline Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #277 on: February 1, 2023, 03:58:22 pm »
;D

I thought you'd be called MoroccanWonder11 mate?

It was taken by some prick that's obsessed with Sofiane Boufal.
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Offline Fitzy.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
« Reply #278 on: February 1, 2023, 04:53:53 pm »
It's the 'hot take' brigade I see a lot that infuriates me. Stuff like: "Unpopular opinion but Salah should have gone in the summer"

It's lazy at best and pig-ignorant at worst. Take the Salah thing as an example. The whole thing is steeped in perfect hindsight, as if these loons were tweeting this stuff last July. A one-line opinion that goes nowhere and isn't held up to any scrutiny but causes a whole load of bedwetting cranks to pile on to give Salah (<insert player>) a good kicking.

It's also the antithesis of fandom in its purest sense. Making the  club you support to effectively be your enemy - revelling in the apparent demise and failure of players you are supposed to want to do well.

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #279 on: February 1, 2023, 07:42:06 pm »
Twitter summed up in one tweet. Probably a Manc on a wind up.