Author Topic: Jürgen Klopp  (Read 969738 times)

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
Re: Jürgen Klopp
« Reply #6480 on: June 25, 2022, 02:22:49 pm »
One think I've never understood is this 'stick to football' line that is so often aimed at players and managers. I mean no-one says to a doctor 'stick to medicine, you can't have opinions about anything outside your field of work', nor tells a checkout operator to 'stick to talking about tills' and so on .

Every individual saying 'stick to football' will have a job or an emplyment status, yet they clealry don't expect to stick to talking only about their job (or school or unemployment or whatever) otherwise they wouldn't be commenting about football.

Daft blerts.
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #6481 on: June 25, 2022, 02:35:49 pm »
One think I've never understood is this 'stick to football' line that is so often aimed at players and managers. I mean no-one says to a doctor 'stick to medicine, you can't have opinions about anything outside your field of work', nor tells a checkout operator to 'stick to talking about tills' and so on .

Every individual saying 'stick to football' will have a job or an emplyment status, yet they clealry don't expect to stick to talking only about their job (or school or unemployment or whatever) otherwise they wouldn't be commenting about football.

Daft blerts.

In most cases, always uttered by fans who don’t support LGBTQ people, or by tory fans of left wing clubs and cities like Liverpool.

I love that Kloppo is more than happy to say what he believes in, but always does it respectfully.

Offline kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #6482 on: June 25, 2022, 03:28:41 pm »
https://twitter.com/AnfieldEdition/status/1540447821941428224

Klopp is the best. Don't bother reading the replies though.

Great stuff. Jurgen is superb isn’t he. A tremendous leader. I’m so proud he’s our manager

Online SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6483 on: June 25, 2022, 03:43:41 pm »
no-one says to a doctor 'stick to medicine, you can't have opinions about anything outside your field of work'
The NRA disagrees with you.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #6484 on: June 25, 2022, 04:00:23 pm »
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Tokyoite

• Kopite
  • Biggest Endo fan
« Reply #6485 on: June 26, 2022, 02:09:30 am »

Daft blerts.

Most of these only ever do it when it's an opinion they don't agree with or like is the impression I've got.

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6486 on: June 26, 2022, 02:13:14 am »
https://twitter.com/AnfieldEdition/status/1540447821941428224

Klopp is the best. Don't bother reading the replies though.

comments underneath absolutely polluted with a bunch of inferiority complex ridden religious weirdo men. Bizarre, but a healthy reminder that saying you're an lfc fan on twitter doesn't equate to knowing shit about our club.

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6487 on: June 26, 2022, 02:26:58 am »
So many of these so called Liverpool "fans" replying to that tweet and being intolerant narrow minded homophobic wankbags don't seem to be aware of how progressive actual Liverpudlians are, in terms of anti racism and LGBT rights, the manager echos the feelings of the massive majority of people I know from the city, both as a resident and guest.

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6488 on: June 26, 2022, 02:29:15 am »
Most of these only ever do it when it's an opinion they don't agree with or like is the impression I've got.
Bit like the time Rashford was told to "concentrate on football" for committing the cardinal sin of caring about hungry schoolchildren, it all stems from the same rotten Tory tree.

Offline Victor

• Legacy Fan
  • Daa Dah Daaaaaaaaaa
« Reply #6489 on: June 26, 2022, 08:00:13 am »
Bit like the time Rashford was told to "concentrate on football" for committing the cardinal sin of caring about hungry schoolchildren, it all stems from the same rotten Tory tree.

Made all the more silly by Rashford having at one time been a hungry schoolchild
"There are two great teams in Liverpool.... Liverpool and Liverpool Reserves"

Offline lamonti

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6490 on: June 26, 2022, 08:22:42 am »

I think a lot the "stick to football" crew underneath that post were angry young men barely concealing their homophobia rather than a massive Tory plot.

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6491 on: June 26, 2022, 12:50:59 pm »
So many of these so called Liverpool "fans" replying to that tweet and being intolerant narrow minded homophobic wankbags don't seem to be aware of how progressive actual Liverpudlians are, in terms of anti racism and LGBT rights, the manager echos the feelings of the massive majority of people I know from the city, both as a resident and guest.

that’s what does my head in about social media fans (and probably a few here alas!) is how clueless and disinterested they are in the history and culture of the actual city the football club is from.  The club is, always should be and always will be the city's club and intrinsically a part of and a heartbeat for the city. So as far as I’m concerned, you decide to follow the club, you also attach yourself to the wonderful, quirky, totally unique city the club is from, so educate yourself. At least try and be in tune with it, even if you don’t get it.

And that is indeed what makes Kloppo special as it did Rafa before him and Ged before him (and of course Kenny, Bob, Shanks). ‘Outsiders’ who became insiders and who get it and become it.

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6492 on: June 26, 2022, 03:12:47 pm »
that’s what does my head in about social media fans (and probably a few here alas!) is how clueless and disinterested they are in the history and culture of the actual city the football club is from.  The club is, always should be and always will be the city's club and intrinsically a part of and a heartbeat for the city. So as far as I’m concerned, you decide to follow the club, you also attach yourself to the wonderful, quirky, totally unique city the club is from, so educate yourself. At least try and be in tune with it, even if you don’t get it.

And that is indeed what makes Kloppo special as it did Rafa before him and Ged before him (and of course Kenny, Bob, Shanks). ‘Outsiders’ who became insiders and who get it and become it.

Glory hunters is the appropriate term for them. They were nowhere to be found between 2010-2012/13

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #6493 on: June 26, 2022, 05:25:32 pm »

Daft blerts.

You should stick to edgy 1981 songs about urban decay, deindustrialisation, unemployment and violence in inner cities
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #6494 on: June 26, 2022, 05:26:57 pm »
comments underneath absolutely polluted with a bunch of inferiority complex ridden religious weirdo men. Bizarre, but a healthy reminder that saying you're an lfc fan on twitter doesn't equate to knowing shit about our club.

You do know that the majority of people are twitter are arseholes?

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline meady1981

• Confuses “Scottish” with “Scotch”.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LEGACY FAN
« Reply #6495 on: June 26, 2022, 06:03:42 pm »
Aren’t most of the homophobic comments on these things usually mainly from a certain part of the world that may or may not be hosting the World Cup soon.

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #6496 on: June 26, 2022, 06:11:41 pm »
Aren’t most of the homophobic comments on these things usually mainly from a certain part of the world that may or may not be hosting the World Cup soon.
Really? You want to counter discrimination with cultural/racial stereotyping?

How about we treat each individual as an individual and not a representative?
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #6497 on: June 26, 2022, 06:13:17 pm »

Why must the youth fight against themselves?
Government leaving the youth on the shelf

Can't go on no more
The people getting angry

Offline Bend It Like Aurelio

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6498 on: June 26, 2022, 06:14:09 pm »

To be honest, if you told me all that before I knew RAWK existed, I would have absolutely no idea.

Speaking as a wool, I became a fan of LFC many years ago in spite of the background of the club and all that is associated with it. But being educated is a slow process, and it doesn’t actually manifest itself in any overt forms at all. Take the flags for example, even though I know now what they mean through intensive involvement in this forum, I can’t think of anywhere else where they are actually spoken of in any capacity. Not unless if you really dig into fan culture which I imagine most around the world probably won’t, there are no answers at all.

But you know what would change this in large measures? Is if LFC came out with a video tomorrow with Klopp talking about the meaning of the club and their fan’s relationship with Liverpool. He knows, he understands it, and he’s by far the best ambassador for it, as someone who was able to assimilate into it. I would so look forward to a video like that.

Offline Ghost Town

• Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #6499 on: June 26, 2022, 06:19:35 pm »

Why must the youth fight against themselves?
Government leaving the youth on the shelf

Can't go on no more
The people getting angry
Alas, de boomtown has gone and gone. We are at war wit the shadow of ourselves.

Too much, too Jung

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6500 on: June 26, 2022, 07:49:33 pm »
I think a lot the "stick to football" crew underneath that post were angry young men barely concealing their homophobia rather than a massive Tory plot.

Often the case that the most outspoken and bigoted over compensate.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6501 on: June 26, 2022, 07:52:46 pm »
Dont read Twitter comments.

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6502 on: June 26, 2022, 07:52:55 pm »

what a ridiculous suggestion! and completely mischaracterising what's been said. perhaps you should take a little care and not rush to label someone a xenophobe, perhaps pause and take a moment to reread the comment next time.

the person made no suggestion abut any groups, or their views - let alone stereotype -  nor did they treat anyone like a monolith or representative. they merely stated what - when I looked at profiles yesterday, at least - was an objective fact about the stated location of the largest number of commenters.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2022, 07:54:29 pm by Classycara »

Offline Ghost Town

• Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #6503 on: June 26, 2022, 08:34:53 pm »
EDIT: Nevermind. This is not the thread for it.

Meady, I apologise. I had no intention of casting any aspersions your way. It didn't even cross my mind until the above diatribe. Which rather racks up the irony, I accept. ;)
« Last Edit: June 26, 2022, 08:45:08 pm by Ghost Town »

Offline meady1981

• Confuses “Scottish” with “Scotch”.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • LEGACY FAN
« Reply #6504 on: June 27, 2022, 08:22:43 am »
No worries, can see both sides of the argument to be honest. Certainly don’t want to generalise innocent people. As a side, I wish the club would just switch comments off on these things when they report them.
Play on!!
« Last Edit: June 27, 2022, 08:28:17 am by meady1981 »

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6505 on: June 27, 2022, 08:41:34 am »
No worries, can see both sides of the argument to be honest. Certainly don’t want to generalise innocent people. As a side, I wish the club would just switch comments off on these things when they report them.
Play on!!

Agreed. Or we should submit personal information in order to make a comment and if that breaches guidelines and a settled debate, then those people should be banned from entering Anfield.

Offline Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #6506 on: June 27, 2022, 09:02:42 am »
Dont read Twitter comments.

I remember after we won the champions league, the official twitter page had posted something about it and some guy with a Man City player picture put "finished club" underneath.

Stopped scrolling down on football posts after that  :butt
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Offline stockdam

• The sheer loftus-cheek of the man.....
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain
« Reply #6507 on: July 2, 2022, 12:12:53 pm »
Take a moment out of your busy days to reflect that we have the best manager in the world. It must be awesome for the new players to see his beaming smile as they bump into him. Such a joy to see him fist pump after each win.
#JFT97

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #6508 on: July 2, 2022, 01:24:24 pm »
Take a moment out of your busy days to reflect that we have the best manager in the world. It must be awesome for the new players to see his beaming smile as they bump into him. Such a joy to see him fist pump after each win.

Yes indeed. Aren't the fist bumps on the way out though? I wonder what else he has lined up instead?  :D
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6509 on: July 2, 2022, 02:00:56 pm »
Yes indeed. Aren't the fist bumps on the way out though? I wonder what else he has lined up instead?  :D

He did say they where, guess we have to wait and see!  He was fed up with the camera man following him and making it something it wasn’t.

I will say it quietly, but I was never a fan of it  ;D  I always much preferred the hat off and bow he used to do at Dortmund!

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6510 on: July 13, 2022, 09:38:50 am »
Been awarded the Freedom of the City, joining other legends Sir Kenny Dalglish and Steven Gerrard.

Well in Boss 👍

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #6511 on: July 13, 2022, 09:42:31 am »
Been awarded the Freedom of the City, joining other legends Sir Kenny Dalglish and Steven Gerrard.

Well in Boss 👍
Oooh the bitters will hate that.
Who was the last blue to be given the freedom?
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline flyingcod

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
  • Barry Davies: "It's the old, old story yet again."
« Reply #6512 on: July 13, 2022, 09:56:01 am »
Oooh the bitters will hate that.

I could be wrong, though.  ;)

fc
Fire in your belly comes from pride and passion in wearing the red shirt - Bill Shankly

Offline Jwils21

• Justwindy,innit,lowestspeed21 (knots)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6513 on: July 13, 2022, 10:00:35 am »

Richarlison, after he was told he was free to leave.

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6514 on: July 21, 2022, 08:38:48 pm »
a snippet from an interview (paywalled alas), and proof yet again that Kloppo’s missus, is indeed the queen:

Is it true that Ulla recently scared a not unknown gentleman away from her seat in the stadium?
She told him nicely that he was sitting in the wrong place and would surely have a similarly beautiful view somewhere else.

Was it Gareth Southgate, the coach of the English national team?
She didn't recognize him. But even if she had, it wouldn't have made any difference.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6515 on: July 30, 2022, 07:00:17 pm »
Another trophy ticked off for Kloppo and majority of the squad.  8)

Offline Ghost Town

• Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #6516 on: July 30, 2022, 07:22:08 pm »
Another trophy ticked off for Kloppo and majority of the squad.  8)
Damn it. If he'd won the UEFA Cup in 2016 he'd have the lot for a PL manager. Obviously we hope never to be contesting that trophy again.

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6517 on: July 30, 2022, 10:33:03 pm »

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #6518 on: July 30, 2022, 10:49:25 pm »
A few videos and some info on Jürgen Klopp...

post updated up to end of the 2022/23 season...

Jürgen Klopp Wikipedia page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J%C3%BCrgen_Klopp

LFCHistory.net Manager Profile page: www.lfchistory.net/Managers/Manager/Profile/28

LiverpoolFC.com Manager Profile page: www.liverpoolfc.com/team/first-team/staff/jurgen-klopp

Liverpool Wiki Profile page: https://liverpoolfc.fandom.com/wiki/Jurgen_Klopp

Transfermarkt Player Profile: www.transfermarkt.co.uk/jurgen-klopp/profil/spieler/1041

Transfermarkt Manager Profile: www.transfermarkt.co.uk/jurgen-klopp/profil/trainer/118

How it started...

How it is going...

A few videos on Jürgen Klopp as manager of Liverpool...

''We'll win in 4 years' - Jurgen Klopp's first press conference at Liverpool' - 27 minute video, from 8th October 2015:-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/Az3ATsjCHpY" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/Az3ATsjCHpY</a>

'Jurgen Klopp Answers the Web's Most Searched Questions About Him | Autocomplete Challenge' - 2019; a 24 minute video:-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/ad26KAM8CEM" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/ad26KAM8CEM</a>

'TOP 10: Jürgen Klopp moments we'll never forget' - 2016; a 5 minute video from LFC:-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/emtdaL6uB2k" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/emtdaL6uB2k</a>

'Liverpool 4 x 3 Borussia Dortmund ■ Unbelievable Comeback | Extended Highlights & Goals | 2016' - 8 minute highlights:-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/Wh1fzrHID1s" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/Wh1fzrHID1s</a>

'Liverpool FC - Season Review 2017-18' - a 4 minute video by Frisson Football:-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/djmk6bzOG6g" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/djmk6bzOG6g</a>

'Champions League moments and memes | Klopp and Pep's incredible account of the Road to Madrid' - 2019; a 17 minute video from LFC:-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/-D4LI0-YkdE" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/-D4LI0-YkdE</a>

'Klopp: "I said to the players this was impossible! I'm lost for words!" | Liverpool 4-0 Barca' - 2019; a 4 minute video from BT Sport:-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/mODQPFGuUqY" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/mODQPFGuUqY</a>

'Jürgen Klopp's Madrid celebrations uncut | Six minutes of brilliant reaction on the final whistle' - 2019; a 6 minute video from LFC:-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/T6cVleWzH9U" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/T6cVleWzH9U</a>

'"ADRIAN!!!!!!!!" Jurgen Klopp goes full Rocky Balboa after UEFA Super Cup win' - 2019; a 3 minute video from BT Sport:-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/vqPk_4Y1RVw" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/vqPk_4Y1RVw</a>

'Klopp's Quality Interview After Winning Club World Cup' - 2019; a 2 minute interview:-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/-vQ9jAhgnF0" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/-vQ9jAhgnF0</a>

'Jurgen Klopp gives passionate must-watch interview after Liverpool lift the Premier League trophy' - 2020; a 5 minute video from Sky:-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/YN45E-3qEds" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/YN45E-3qEds</a>

'Jurgen Klopp’s emotional reaction to Liverpool winning the Premier League 🏆' - 2020; a 9 minute video from Sky:-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/v57AjokYEQs" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/v57AjokYEQs</a>

'Winning the Premier League is for YOU' | Jürgen Klopp EXCLUSIVE - 2020; a 6 minute video from LFC:-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/ngYjHe33mzc" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/ngYjHe33mzc</a>

'Five Years of Jürgen Klopp: 10 Defining Moments with the boss' - 2020; a 22 minute video from LFC:-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/EWV6SI8obcs" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/EWV6SI8obcs</a>

'We Are Liverpool: This Means More' - 2019; a 4 minute video from LFC:-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/CK2BgRfwILE" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/CK2BgRfwILE</a>

'We Are Liverpool. Champions of England' - 2020; a 4 minute video from LFC:-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/WHEthsO7T7w" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/WHEthsO7T7w</a>

'"The game could've been 5-5!" | Jürgen Klopp on his decisions during the 2022 League Cup final 👏' - a 5 minute video from Sky:-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/lO6V-zNSdS0" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/lO6V-zNSdS0</a>

'Jurgen Klopp Post Match Interview After Winning 2022 FA Cup':-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/OOeoJ7lo0PE" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/OOeoJ7lo0PE</a>

'Jurgen Kloop Post Match Interview | 2022 FA Community Shield':-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/Mck1rhCiJrk" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/Mck1rhCiJrk</a>

'A milestone match for the boss tonight ❤️' - a 2+ minute video from LFC; Liverpool vs Napoli being Klopp's 400th game as manager:-

https://twitter.com/LFC/status/1587474556150751235 or https://v.redd.it/hacax3il5dx91

A moving video of LFC manager Jürgen Klopp on his thoughts on being awarded the Freedom of Liverpool by Liverpool City Council (a 2 minute video; 2022):-

https://twitter.com/lpoolcouncil/status/1587884013468807169?

'Jamie Webster - Jurgen Klopp Song | BOSS End of Season Party 2020':-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/Se5Vgbxp1SM" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/Se5Vgbxp1SM</a>

'New Jurgen Klopp song with lyrics - I Feel Fine - Liverpool Fans Video':-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/vNX4SzGW39k" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/vNX4SzGW39k</a>

Liverpool goals under Klopp each season...

'All Liverpool FC goals in the 2015/16 season':-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/RC0ADJTiOcI" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/RC0ADJTiOcI</a>

'Liverpool FC • All 92 Goals 2016/17':-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/_uKLpxQaSSI" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/_uKLpxQaSSI</a>

'Every Premier League Goal 2017/18':-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/DJgvx6zjk5Q" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/DJgvx6zjk5Q</a>

'Liverpool - All 47 UCL Goals 2017/18 (All-time record)':-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/0g-Mc4IY5dM" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/0g-Mc4IY5dM</a>

'All 89 of Liverpool's Premier League goals from the 2018/19 season':-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/uzkEsY88P7I" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/uzkEsY88P7I</a>

'All Goals: Liverpool - Champions League 2018-19':-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/Ch7B5f8KhZY" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/Ch7B5f8KhZY</a>

'All 117 Goals in 2019/2020':-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/3qwbGvUv3Ws" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/3qwbGvUv3Ws</a>

'Road to the Premier League Top Four - Liverpool FC all goals 2020/21':-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/vHpCHPgEQUw" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/vHpCHPgEQUw</a>

'All Liverpool Goals this Season 2021/22':-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/tgE68nbOs1w" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/tgE68nbOs1w</a>

'Liverpool - All 103 Goals 2022/23':-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/tpyEKCWlmkY" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/tpyEKCWlmkY</a>

'Liverpool Biggest Wins in 2022/23':-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/ao-E-zPaZ9E" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/ao-E-zPaZ9E</a>

'90 seconds of Jurgen Klopp's fist pump celebrations!' - 2022, from This Is Anfield:-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/XayT2yw7dtY" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/XayT2yw7dtY</a>

'Players And Coaches Talking About Liverpool' - 2022; a 6 minute video from Clinical Reds:-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/L_-U1A0E4Yc" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/L_-U1A0E4Yc</a>

The official Liverpool FC youtube channel playlist for Klopp (currently at 357 videos):-

www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLR8DItC4f5xudEGOcSKQynywgLIlKct3H

'JÜRGEN KLOPP SIGNS NEW CONTRACT WITH LIVERPOOL FC | A message from the boss' - 2022; a 2 minute video from LFC:-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/6cpqybFgy2k" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/6cpqybFgy2k</a>

^ 2019 Champions League victory welcome home bus tour.

^ 2022 Champions League defeat welcome home bus tour (and celebrating the Domestic Cup double and going so close in the league too).

Some 'tribute style' videos on the Jürgen Klopp era...

'Liverpool FC - Jurgen Klopp Era' - 2020; a 20 minute video by Art Of Football:-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/Jji57n06Zhk" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/Jji57n06Zhk</a>

'[Jürgen Klopp - Legacy' - 2021; a 4 minute video from LFCBenH:-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/oXZeRXORV9E" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/oXZeRXORV9E</a>

'Liverpool FC - Back On Our Perch' - 2020; a 12 minute video from LFCBenH:-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/DtK5p6l8-no" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/DtK5p6l8-no</a>

'Liverpool and Klopp's journey's since 1993 - An homage created by BT Sports' - 2020; a 4 minute video:-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/RyKcOySz5_w" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/RyKcOySz5_w</a>

'Jurgen Klopp - The only important thing is that we play our own game' - 2020; a 4 minute video:-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/xcJGnUEk-Mk" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/xcJGnUEk-Mk</a>

'Jurgen Klopp - Never Give Up' - 2020; an 8 minute video from Art Of Football:-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/Q8uhVHGUKQo" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/Q8uhVHGUKQo</a>

'Liverpool FC - Doubters to Believers' - 2019; a 13 minute video from LFCBenH:-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/rVn63E3dYMA" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/rVn63E3dYMA</a>

'THE NEW ERA - THE MOVIE - LIVERPOOL FC 15/19' - 2019;  a 47 minute tribute video from MRCLFCompilations:-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/XwBujP-PRw4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/XwBujP-PRw4</a>

'Liverpool FC | In The End | Rise of the Fallen | Doubters to Believers' - 2020; a 4 minute video from Honest Devil:-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/TsfOrBfOutM" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/TsfOrBfOutM</a>

'Jürgen Klopp - "From Doubters to Believers" (2015-19) HD' - 2020; a 6 minute video from MKComps Football:-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/Ud61OcGwu0I" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/Ud61OcGwu0I</a>

'The Jurgen Klopp Years' - 2021; a 4 minute video from Frisson Football:-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/aCTkh6BKas4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/aCTkh6BKas4</a>

'Liverpool FC - Crazy Goals Under Jurgen Klopp' - 2020; an 11 minute video from Liverpool Edits:-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/1vC5pBmmFGQ" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/1vC5pBmmFGQ</a>

'Liverpool FC Crazy Goals Under Jurgen Klopp #2' - 2020; an 11 minute video from Liverpool Edits:-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/8U-zr3E4LMA" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/8U-zr3E4LMA</a>

'The Greatest European Nights At Anfield Under Klopp' - 2020; a 10 minute video from George Films:-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/tOaR2LZ5zvM" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/tOaR2LZ5zvM</a>

'10 Times Liverpool Made an Epic Comeback Under Klopp' - 2020; a 10 minute video from George Films:-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/1d2LNiaU_TA" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/1d2LNiaU_TA</a>

'Liverpool Respect Moments' - 2022; a 9 minute video from Clinical Reds:-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/0vIl5wPq4aw" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/0vIl5wPq4aw</a>

'This Is Why Everyone LOVES Jurgen Klopp' - 2021; a 5 minute video from Clinical Reds:-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/EWdCDYx39gg" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/EWdCDYx39gg</a>

'Best Liverpool Counter Attack Goals Under Klopp' - 2021; a 10 minute video from Art Of Football:-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/aHbAeWoza8A" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/aHbAeWoza8A</a>

'Crazy Substitutions That Changed The Game Under Klopp' - 2022; a 10 minute video from Anfield Legend:-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/62uMvG1114s" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/62uMvG1114s</a>

'Liverpool Greatest Goals Under Klopp #1' - 2020; a 10 minute video from Art Of Football:-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/GL6FrDf0lnM" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/GL6FrDf0lnM</a>

'Liverpool Best Team Goals Under Klopp' - 2022; a 10 minute video from Art Of Football:-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yTkIoV_QFdc" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yTkIoV_QFdc</a>

^ Klopp with fan banner appreciating Ulla - the great woman behind the man (and a bit of an LFC fan herself) - https://twitter.com/TheAnfieldWrap/status/1521631524734574597

'Season Review' type videos for the seasons with Klopp as manger of Liverpool...

RAWK's 'Audio / Video Thread'; 2022/23 Season Review - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=112969.msg18440993#msg18440993

RAWK's 'Audio / Video Thread'; 2021/22 Season Review - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=112969.msg17898391#msg17898391 (+ Lge Cup, FA Cup, & CL Finals)

RAWK's 'Audio / Video Thread'; 2020/21 Season Review - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=112969.msg17771235#msg17771235

RAWK's 'Audio / Video Thread'; 2019/20 Season Review - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=112969.msg17280340#msg17280340 (League Title Win) : + alt link

RAWK's 'Audio / Video Thread'; 2018/19 Season Review - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=112969.msg16668435#msg16668435 (+ Champions League Final)

RAWK's 'Audio / Video Thread'; 2017/18 Season Review - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=112969.msg16070203#msg16070203 (+ Champions League Final)

RAWK's 'Audio / Video Thread'; 2016/17 Season Review - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=112969.msg15352060#msg15352060

RAWK's 'Audio / Video Thread'; 2015/16 Season Review - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=112969.msg14817798#msg14817798 (+ Lge Cup & Europa Finals)

Some Documentaries and Specials (and some funny videos) on the Jürgen Klopp era...

'Klopp's Promise: The Premier League title Jürgen Klopp promised Liverpool FC' - 2020; a 48 minute video by A life of Football:-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/iCI8_p4QKVI" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/iCI8_p4QKVI</a>

'Jurgen Klopp Football Philosophy - Full Interview 2017 - The Best Documentary Ever':-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/e-gGRJ0ixLE" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/e-gGRJ0ixLE</a>

'Klopp about Klopp: Life is my preparation! | Interview' - 2019; 20 minute video from DW:-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/3VSAMrNdIqg" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/3VSAMrNdIqg</a>

'Jurgen Klopp's Journey To The Kop | Sport Hub' - 2020:-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/sNv-yPCtjJ4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/sNv-yPCtjJ4</a>

'The making of Jurgen Klopp' - 2020; a 13 minute video from the BBC:-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/zCWzeBjbDd4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/zCWzeBjbDd4</a>

'Liverpool FC: The 30 Year Wait BBC Documentary 2020':-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/oe2oV3DDp3w" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/oe2oV3DDp3w</a>

'Liverpool FC - Golden Sky - Jurgen Klopp - 2019/20 Champions (HD documentary)'

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/nqJCgn7sZaw" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/nqJCgn7sZaw</a>

'Premier League World Special – Klopp: The Rise Of The Reds' - 52 min video - from Sly Sports:-

www.footballorgin.com/premier-league-world-klopp-rise-of-the-reds (to watch or download)

https://eplfootballmatch.com/premier-league-world-klopp-rise-of-the-reds (to watch or download)

https://mover.uz/video/embed/tJPCOyL (wait for the 60 second advert to finish playing before you can watch the video)

'Klopp: Germany's Greatest Export' - 1 hour video - from Ch 4:-

UK viewers - www.channel4.com/programmes/jurgen-klopp-germanys-greatest-export

or www.bilibili.com/video/BV13k4y127av

'Coaching Champions: The team behind the team' - www.mediafire.com/file/5slbr99gy4bqrxi/Coaching+Champions+The+team+behind+the+team.ts/file

'LFC News: Champions Special' (from LFC TV - Friday 26th June, 2020 - 63 minute special):-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/2ta1uU4PPmc" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/2ta1uU4PPmc</a>

'Champions: A Season to Remember | The official LFC end-of-season party from Anfield' - 92 minute video - from LFC:-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/gSjQpFih9EA" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/gSjQpFih9EA</a>

'How The League Was Won | TAW Special' (30 minute special from The Anfield Wrap):-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/_dx2meZQHJ0" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/_dx2meZQHJ0</a>

The End Of The Storm (1h 39m documentary):-

www.bilibili.com/video/BV1qX4y1M7w8?p=2 or www.bilibili.com/video/BV1XS4y1v7v5

'The real Jürgen Klopp | A trip back in time with the Liverpool coach' - 2019; an 8 minute video from DW Football:-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/SO7NWFvzaaw" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/SO7NWFvzaaw</a>

'The Making of Jurgen Klopp' - 2022; an 8 minute video from Tifo Football:-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JYenJVG39ZU" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JYenJVG39ZU</a>

'Jürgen Klopp - Top 5 Goals' - 2015; a 4 minute video from Bundesliga:-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/Z2JXFFyoCJI" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/Z2JXFFyoCJI</a>

'Jürgen Klopp - A Coach Made in Mainz' - a 3 minute video rom Bundesliga:-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/jDdjh_Qr8aw" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/jDdjh_Qr8aw</a>

'Jürgen Klopp - Made in Bundesliga' - 2018; a 6 minute video from Bundesliga:-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/UaISWjBX5Sw" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/UaISWjBX5Sw</a>

'The Dortmund Project: How Jurgen Klopp helped to inspire Dortmund's revival' - 2019; a 22 minute vide from BT Sport-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/WfH-ejZuCi4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/WfH-ejZuCi4</a>

'Looking back at Jurgen Klopp’s league title success with Borussia Dortmund' - a 4 minute video from Sky:-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/VNcmyB9BhwU" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/VNcmyB9BhwU</a>

'Tears for Klopp - Emotional Send-Off from the Dortmund Fans' - a 3 minute video from Bundesliga:-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/BRVKaVJz5ks" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/BRVKaVJz5ks</a>

'Jürgen Klopp CRAZY Reactions & Celebrations' - 2022; a 6 minute video from Anfield Legend:-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/J9W2Mhqlw7g" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/J9W2Mhqlw7g</a>

'Jürgen Klopp's BEST off-field moments at Liverpool!' - 2021; a 5 minute video from Sky:-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/xNwrJmhDwQA" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/xNwrJmhDwQA</a>

The Anfield Wrap's 5-part documentary - 'JÜRGEN':-

'JÜRGEN | Part One: The Challenge' - www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2o_41EGckE

'JÜRGEN | Part Two: The Blueprint' - www.youtube.com/watch?v=73_zuPETYMg

'JÜRGEN | Part Three: The Journey' - www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzyw3c-iW6M

'JÜRGEN | Part Four: The Summit' - www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMlHGVXaPag

'JÜRGEN | Part Five: The Legacy'  - www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5r_opjJSXU

'Jurgen Klopp's funniest Liverpool moments!' - 2019; an 8 minute video from Hayters TV:-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/KbyhYuwVjxA" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/KbyhYuwVjxA</a>

'Jurgen Klopp Excited By Translator's 'Erotic' Voice' - 2018; a 1 minute video:-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/4UtUnOareTo" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/4UtUnOareTo</a>

'Jürgen Klopp learns scouse from a kid | BOSS THA!' - 2015; a 6 minute video from LFC:-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/lZShEy8ILvg" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/lZShEy8ILvg</a>

'Jürgen Klopp interviewed by American kids in California' - 2016; a 6 minute video from LFC:-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/Z8KPn_jf6lk" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/Z8KPn_jf6lk</a>

'"BOOM!" "ADRIAAN!" Jürgen Klopp's funniest interview lines as Liverpool manager' - 2019; a 2 minute video from BT Sport:-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/cTT3J2mMllw" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/cTT3J2mMllw</a>

'Jurgen Klopp Funny Moments' - 2022; a 10 minute video from The Liverpool Digest:-

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/WmyosIRHB2I" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/WmyosIRHB2I</a>

'Jurgen Klopp is the 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 Liverpool manager to win 50 European games.' - away vs LASK in the Europa League, on 21st September, 2023:-

'What a journey Liverpool have had under Jurgen Klopp in Europe' : https://twitter.com/footballontnt/status/1781092903042908272 :-

A few RAWK threads on Jürgen Klopp...

Jürgen Klopp is the manager of Liverpool Football Club : www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=323384 (8th October, 2015)

Thread for Sensible Discussion about Klopp : www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=323365 (October 2015)

Jürgen Klopp (main thread - this thread) : www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=343673.0 (September 2019)

The Klopp Template (tictacs and style etc) : www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=337956.0 (January 2018)

Level 3 Football (or how Jurgen Klopp turned a pipe dream into reality) : www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=344442 (January 2020)

Now Klopp is here, what constitutes a good 15/16 season in your view? : www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=323873 (2015)

Klopp's Second Season - What constitutes a good 16/17 season in your view? : www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=328774 (2016)

Team Analysis: Jürgen Klopp’s Liverpool Tactics : www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=329050.0 (2016-2018)

Jurgen Klopp signs new long-term contract : www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=328905 (2016)

Jürgen Klopp: Why This is Going to be Something Special : www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=323475 (2015)

Jürgen Klopp: Why This is Going to be Something Special (Part II) : www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=326694 (2016)

Klopp's Biggest Task : www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=327488 (2016)

Some insight and perspective on Jurgen Klopp : www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=334721 (2017)

Supporting Jurgen Klopp and the team through this injury ravaged season : www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=346951 (February 2021)

50,000 Jurgen Fans Can't be Wrong : www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=347007 (February 2021)

Time To Show Klopp The Love : www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=347141 (March 2021)

Song for Klopp : www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=323374.0 (October 2015)

The Klopp's Speech - Epic quotes by the Manager! (No chat) : www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=323408.0 (October 2015)

Jürgen Klopp: New Liverpool Manager Gifsteria! (Safe for Work Gifs only!) : www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=323318.0 (October 2015)

'If There's Something I Will Never Do In My Life It Is Vote For The Right' : www.balls.ie/football/jurgen-klopp-politics-378232

& https://twitter.com/thisisanfield/status/1204872232293617665

& https://liverpooloffside.sbnation.com/liverpool-fc-news-coverage/2017/11/23/16694130/jurgen-klopp-politics-left-wing-shankly-socialism-never-vote-for-right

Jurgen Klopp becomes longest-serving Premier League manager (April 2022):-

www.thisisanfield.com/2022/04/jurgen-klopp-becomes-longest-serving-premier-league-manager

^ Jürgen Klopp, his staff and the LMA 2020 Manager Of The Year trophy.

^ Jürgen Klopp and the LMA 2022 Manager Of The Year trophy.

^ Jürgen Klopp and the Premier League 2020 Manager Of The Year trophy.

^ Jürgen Klopp and the Premier League 2022 Manager Of The Year trophy.

Jurgen Klopp wins 'FIFA Coach of The Year' for 2019 - www.thisisanfield.com/2019/09/jurgen-klopp-wins-fifa-coach-of-the-year-and-announces-huge-charity-support

Jürgen Klopp wins 'FIFA Coach Of The Year' for 2020 - www.liverpoolfc.com/news/first-team/420612-jurgen-klopp-named-best-fifa-men-s-coach-for-2020

On 8th October, 2022 - 'Seven years ago today, Jürgen Klopp became a Red, and we’re so glad! 🥰🎶':-

^ from https://twitter.com/LFC/status/1578641845050953728

On January 26th 2024...

^ https://twitter.com/LFC/status/1750830869638422719

More 'RAWK Liverpool Audio/Video thread' content on Klopp's announcement that he'll be stepping down as Liverpool manager at the end of the 2023/24 season:-

www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=112969.msg19262884#msg19262884 (and scroll down)

'Klopp leaving at end of the season': www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=355431.0

'Jürgen Klopp' (this thread): www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=343673.0

'The Klopp Template': www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=337956.0

'YOUR Favourite Klopp moments and memories': www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=355444.0

'Drinks With My Dad & Klopp's Liverpool': www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=355436.0

'1000 Goals Under Jurgen - X to go': www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=355480.0

'Kopites, The title and our part in it' (2023/24 PL run-in): www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=355313.0

'Liverpool FC filming unique documentary series': www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=355465.0

'Pep Lijnders': www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=337749.0

'The Men in Suits behind the scenes': www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=330314.0

'LFC's next manager - chat and informed speculation': www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=355439.0

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video thread' content info for years gone by, recent times, Season Reviews, Cup Final victories - Domestic, European, and World...

www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576 & www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=112969.0

Some 'older' League Titles - 1989/90 : 1987/88 : 1985/86 : 1983/84 : 1982/83 : 1981/82 : 1979/80 : 1978/79 : 1976/77 : 1975/76 : 1972/73 : 1965/66 : 1963/64.

A few other seasons of note - 1977/78 : 1980/81 : 1988/89 : 1990/91 : 2004/05 : 2008/09. | Legendary Managers - Shankly : Paisley : Fagan : Houllier : Rafa : Klopp.

'Season Review' videos (from 1987/88 onwards) & some older 'Club History' videos : www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=328573.msg18013134#msg18013134

« Last Edit: April 19, 2024, 11:05:28 am by oojason »
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline Ghost Town

• Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #6519 on: July 30, 2022, 11:11:12 pm »
How many other managers have won the full domestic set in England? And the almost full set (Klopp is missing the UEFA Cup)?