Author Topic: Winning Title #19*  (Read 1304253 times)

Offline elbow

• grease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Boss Tha
Re: Chasing the Title
« Reply #4960 on: January 14, 2020, 09:15:09 am »
The only valid move in this position is resignation (though that should have come earlier). You don't get to resign in football of course.

if Kg2 after Nxe3 white would  face f8=Q+ (f pawn moves forward to become queen). The best thing to do here I think is 1. Bxd3 Bxa1 2. f8=Q+ Kh2 3. Qg2 mate

Chess Wanker!

;)
We are Liverpool!

Offline bandu

• Kemlynite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #4961 on: January 14, 2020, 09:17:19 am »
I did a lil bit of reading on Newcastle title collapse in 95/96, they had 12 points lead with a game in hand on 20th January....well I guess I'm back to being a nervous wreck.

Offline spider-neil

• Can watch 30 games in a day. He's not Spidey - he's Sway!
  • Legacy Fan
  • does whatever a spider can, spins a web any size
« Reply #4962 on: January 14, 2020, 09:27:01 am »
I did a lil bit of reading on Newcastle title collapse in 95/96, they had 12 points lead with a game in hand on 20th January....well I guess I'm back to being a nervous wreck.
As long as we don't buy a new attacker we're fine.

FUCK!

Offline thisyearisouryear

• Need a dose of Hopium
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4963 on: January 14, 2020, 09:46:43 am »
Title was gone after the Chelsea game. We were never gonna overtake them on GD. Palace game was meaningless. We just would've finished 2nd on GD instead of on points if we'd beaten them.

I agree that the title was lost at Chelsea. But disagree with the bold part. Considering our insane goal-scoring form, I think it was a fair try by the team. Of course, it was suicide considering our defensive frailties but it wasn't a total pipe dream.

At 3-0 against Palace we were only 6 behind City in goal difference.

Offline Kashinoda

• More broken biscuits than made of crisps
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ....mmm
« Reply #4964 on: January 14, 2020, 10:03:19 am »
Yeah, the Chelsea match was the one that made me cry. The Palace match was just fucking irritating. I was in a very bad spot in my life back then which didn't help, things are much better now.

That Chelsea match was so grim, when Torres started to break for their second I just left the room and house and didn't say a word to my mates - didn't even see the goal. Walked aimlessly around town for an hour trying to process anything that made sense.

:D

Offline lionel_messias

• likes pulling cocker spaniels out of Kim Kardassian's ass
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'You can throw your plan in the purple bin'
« Reply #4965 on: January 14, 2020, 10:04:44 am »

As long as Klopp doesn't get possessed by the mind of Kevin Keagan, I think we'll be okay.
Follow me on twatter: @JDMessias

Offline Kashinoda

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ....mmm
« Reply #4966 on: January 14, 2020, 10:09:48 am »

They had already lost 3 and drawn 3 by that point it's worth noting.

They very much reverted to type anyway, they finished with 72 points the year before (6th) and ended up finishing with 78 points in 95/96. United won the league with 82 points.

Offline the_red_pill

• Hasn't got a fucking clue when the Reds are playing next.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...
« Reply #4967 on: January 14, 2020, 10:10:24 am »
Title was gone after the Chelsea game. We were never gonna overtake them on GD. Palace game was meaningless. We just would've finished 2nd on GD instead of on points if we'd beaten them.
The Palace game was our last chance and we could have done it. Our team believed it. I can remember we had to score 6 without reply to close the gap on GD and I and many believed we could. A large chunk of course felt it was over, BUT they also had a twinkling of hope. If it was over, and our manager and captain felt it was over and done with, we wouldn't have gone all out like we did that night at Palace. Our knack for scoring was just insane. Unfortunately so was our knack for defending and tactics...
« Last Edit: January 14, 2020, 10:29:56 am by the_red_pill »
"Some listen to understand. Others listen to respond."
"A fool does not delight in understanding, but only in revealing his own mind."
In such a sumptuous festival of shite, I wouldn't be so quick to pick a winner..

But he'd make the shortlist

Offline LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4968 on: January 14, 2020, 10:10:47 am »
At 3-0 against Palace we were only 6 behind City in goal difference.

With one game left to play whilst City had two. Two very easy ones against Villa at home and West Ham at home. We would have needed to put 8 past both Palace and Newcastle to stand a chance (we finished 15 goals behind) and even then City could have scored more if they needed to.
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Online smutchin

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4969 on: January 14, 2020, 10:17:40 am »

A big difference is that by the start of January, Newcastle had already lost four matches and drawn three, so they never had that aura of invincibility that we currently have.

Also, the gap over United at the start of January was just four points, and it was a patchy spell from both us and United, coupled with a decent winning streak for Newcastle, that saw them open it up over the next few games. But was the gap ever really 12 points? Going by the historical tables on transfermarkt, it looks to me like it was never actually bigger than 9pts.

Offline Kashinoda

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ....mmm
« Reply #4970 on: January 14, 2020, 10:17:51 am »
With one game left to play whilst City had two. Two very easy ones against Villa at home and West Ham at home. We would have needed to put 8 past both Palace and Newcastle to stand a chance (we finished 15 goals behind) and even then City could have scored more if they needed to.

I think 6-0 at Palace would have been enough to pile the pressure on and bring it to somewhat of a shootout on the final day.

When that wasn't likely to happen we should have tightened up, but at 3-1 we were playing 1-1-8 still :D

Offline Scouser-Tommy

• Legacy Fan
  • Allez, Allez, Allez...
« Reply #4971 on: January 14, 2020, 10:22:32 am »
We still had to beat Palace and give us that slight chance on the last day just in case, similar to last season when Brighton went 1-0 up. We all know how it eventually ended and it was fully expected but sometimes surprise results do happen with the added pressure.

With that said, I fully agreed with us going for goals at Palace and our end was pushing for it.

Offline the_red_pill

• Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...
« Reply #4972 on: January 14, 2020, 10:24:46 am »
A big difference is that by the start of January, Newcastle had already lost four matches and drawn three, so they never had that aura of invincibility that we currently have.

Also, the gap over United at the start of January was just four points, and it was a patchy spell from both us and United, coupled with a decent winning streak for Newcastle, that saw them open it up over the next few games. But was the gap ever really 12 points? Going by the historical tables on transfermarkt, it looks to me like it was never actually bigger than 9pts.
As it always is in January.
In such a sumptuous festival of shite, I wouldn't be so quick to pick a winner..

Offline Kashinoda

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ....mmm
« Reply #4973 on: January 14, 2020, 10:26:49 am »

By Newcastle's 22nd game they had a 9 point lead with a game in hand - this lasted until their 25th game. Their lead was most likely 12 points at some point during then.

Offline the_red_pill

• Legacy Fan
  • Frankly my dear...
« Reply #4974 on: January 14, 2020, 10:34:01 am »
By Newcastle's 22nd game they had a 9 point lead with a game in hand - this lasted until their 25th game. Their lead was most likely 12 points at some point during then.
Yeah Kev had a problem with relying on tactics OR with his tactical ability in general, like Brendan had. Then again - tactical football in the 90's was still frowned upon. It was all out attack from most teams.
A mix of tactics and attacking football when you're on-form is the mark of a good team, but when you're not, and it's going to happen- it's tactics mostly. You must be able to play badly, yet win- because of your tactics- the way you setup, move, your defense, the subs you make in those games, game management, how you approach setpieces, your fouling or gamesmanship, how you react defensively as a unit based on your opponents attacks, how you go about exploiting their weaknesses etc.
It's essential to score 1 or 2 at a push, BUT being able to defend that lead.

Luckily, Jurgen's got both of those down- in spades!
« Last Edit: January 14, 2020, 10:43:20 am by the_red_pill »

Offline Filler.

• Up. resurrected. Keeps his Kath in a cage, but not sure if the new baby is in there as well. Studying for a Masters in Semiotics.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4975 on: January 14, 2020, 10:35:26 am »
Chess Wanker!

;)

Reminds me... must get a matching pair of chequered  pants and socks ;D

My mentality (fwiw) for the last few weeks/months is game at a time... but then, rather boringly, it always has been - always will. Sure.. I'll look at future segments or batches of games and idly wonder about things but it's a pretty straightforward mindset I've got on me. I also don't ever think about last season or 2014 or anything like that... the only thing I take from the past is we don't have Simon Mignolet in fucking goal anymore! We also don't have Clyne, Skrtel, Degsy (Mark 1) or bloody Moreno. All gone! It's all I ever wanted... the grief that that back 5 gave me and us was incalculable. And constant. That back 5 gave me the shits... they don't anymore. We're a different team - on another planet in comparison - so I don't think of the past - it's irrelevant, and I don't see why anyone should.

What I have a problem with tho is chat about when? or when the parade is. If I was a mod I'd be deleting these posts about parades and issuing bans. I hate it with a passion. I'm booking gigs and weekends away etc with an eye on our fixtures only. All I'm interested in. And this is not out of some sort of cowardice or a hex/superstition thing, but it's just something I really dislike and something I don't do. For instance... I put together the cot for my first born at 1am, while a 6 hour old baby was lying on the bed. It's just the way I am.

Like everyone else tho... I did spend a good while looking thru all our fixtures from December 1st. How are we going to manage all these games? We could probably drop 5 or 6 and still be in a great spot was my thinking. We dropped zero and won a WCC trophy 3391 miles away, and was back in time to batter Leicester away. I look at the future chunk of fixtures and Man City's and on paper ours looks much easier, but situations at other clubs evolve and change. West Ham are looking stronger, Watford are looking stronger, Southampton are looking stronger, Bournemouth look ripe for a pasting but maybe things will change there?

I dunno... just beat Man Unted. The rest is gossip.

Online smutchin

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4976 on: January 14, 2020, 10:43:25 am »

Yes... I've realised the transfermarkt tables are misleading because they go by 'gameweek', with postponed fixtures backdated and filled in. The 'live' table for 20 Jan 1996 on the Premier League's site does indeed show Newcastle with a 9pt lead and a game in hand.

And apparently their game in hand was away to West Ham, which is another slightly unnerving coincidence - and they lost it 2-0.

We ought to win that one but I guess it's unwise to count the table as if those three points are already in the bag.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2020, 10:48:13 am by smutchin »

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #4977 on: January 14, 2020, 10:53:06 am »

That was only their third season in the Premier League, they hadn’t won anything in the previous seasons (apart from the Championship). We’ve shown in the last 18 months that we’re made of some pretty stern stuff.

Offline Sangria

• In trying to be right ends up wrong without fail
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4978 on: January 14, 2020, 11:07:50 am »
Reminds me... must get a matching pair of chequered  pants and socks ;D

Fecking casual. Staunton wore pyjamas printed with chess pieces. Although who knows what they looked like before he gave his name to the eponymous set.
"i just dont think (Lucas is) that type of player that Kenny wants"
Vidocq, 20 January 2011

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=267148.msg8032258#msg8032258

Offline BassTunedToRed

• This X-Axis goes up to 11.
  • Kopite
    • Bass Tuned To Red
« Reply #4979 on: January 14, 2020, 11:10:49 am »
Newcastle were 12 clear and equal games played on 20th January 1996 (they played that day):

https://www.11v11.com/league-tables/premier-league/20-january-1996/

But at that point they has taken 78 points from their previous 38 league games. That they finished the season with 78 points shouldn't have been much of a surprise.

We've taken 104 from our last 38, the most of any team ever in England. It's not even close to a valid comparison in reality.

Or to put it another way - we've taken 49 points from our last 17 games, and 35 from the next 17 wins the league. We can have a bit of a drop off to around our level in 2016/17 or 2017/18 and still win the league.

It's in the bag. Just need to wait...

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4980 on: January 14, 2020, 11:14:14 am »
You can still enjoy a season by just taking one game at a time though. I don't get this obsession with trying to work out when we'll win it, just let the season unroll naturally and make the most of it, as it doesn't get much better than this.

To be fair it's not exactly Beautiful mind level maths.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4981 on: January 14, 2020, 11:21:10 am »
It’ll be ineresting to see how we handle the first match when the title is in our hands to grasp. I’m expecting a lot of histerics and expectations of a slip up from the media - only for the boys in red to show no nerves and simply do the business.

They have all but given up any scenario where we mess up. Us winning the CL and winning games at the death have shown that we are incredibly resolute.

Offline mikeb58

• The Poet Laureate of the Hillsborough forum and indeed, now, the rest of the site! Allez, allez, allez......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • kopite
« Reply #4982 on: January 14, 2020, 11:23:01 am »
I didn't even watch it. I was just done with the season after the Chelsea game.

I was in work, I skived off around 10pm to catch the result, oddly the News was on and showing the goals, so it was kind of 'live' for me. As Palace clawed back goal after late goal, I knew it didn't really matter if they got a fuckin winner? For me the heartache and shell shock of the Chelsea game meant I had thrown the towel in and just wanted footy to go away.
Hillsborough...Our Greatest Victory (out now)

Online Paisley79

• Anny Roader
« Reply #4983 on: January 14, 2020, 11:31:53 am »
Can't believe that Newcastle side are getting spoken about in the same breath - they couldn't defend! Whereas we've got the best defence in the league, having conceded 7 fewer goals than the next best AND just just racked up a 6th straight clean sheet. And we've only let in more than 1 goal in a league match once.

Offline PHIL.

• Anny Roader
  • Unbearable
« Reply #4984 on: January 14, 2020, 11:35:13 am »
You can still enjoy a season by just taking one game at a time though. I don't get this obsession with trying to work out when we'll win it, just let the season unroll naturally and make the most of it, as it doesn't get much better than this.

Who's trying to work out when we will win it?

I'm certainly not.

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4985 on: January 14, 2020, 11:38:05 am »
You can feel the hype and hysteria in the media as they hope for any glimmer of a backward step from our lads. They pray Virgil get's injured so they can trot out the "Liverpool have been lucky with injuries up until now" line. Every week that passes and our lads do the business the likes of Martin Tyler die inside a little. I sincerely hope he's commentating on our match this weekend when we spank the shit out of his beloved United and the hope of us slipping up passes for another week.

This is a total ride of enjoyment from here on in. Watch as they begin to belittle our achievements as the "weakest league in living history" line is repeated time and again.

These are glorious times and i for one am knee deep in awe of our lads and what we are witnessing week in week out. I'm being unbearable in the workplace as we continue to make a mockery of every club side we face in this league all whilst having a serious injury crisis to endure and a trip to the middle east to compete in and win the world club cup.

Fuck them all. We are Liverpool.  :champ
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Offline Filler.

• Up. resurrected. Keeps his Kath in a cage, but not sure if the new baby is in there as well. Studying for a Masters in Semiotics.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4986 on: January 14, 2020, 11:39:37 am »
Fecking casual. Staunton wore pyjamas printed with chess pieces. Although who knows what they looked like before he gave his name to the eponymous set.

The original, and still the best, full kit chess wanker. 8)

Online Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #4987 on: January 14, 2020, 11:51:17 am »

Watch as they begin to belittle our achievements as the "weakest league in living history" line is repeated time and again.
Surely they must be referring to the sorry state of world football.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline fowlermagic

• Ilittarate
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4988 on: January 14, 2020, 12:05:36 pm »
You can feel the hype and hysteria in the media as they hope for any glimmer of a backward step from our lads. They pray Virgil get's injured so they can trot out the "Liverpool have been lucky with injuries up until now" line. Every week that passes and our lads do the business the likes of Martin Tyler die inside a little. I sincerely hope he's commentating on our match this weekend when we spank the shit out of his beloved United and the hope of us slipping up passes for another week.

This is a total ride of enjoyment from here on in. Watch as they begin to belittle our achievements as the "weakest league in living history" line is repeated time and again.

These are glorious times and i for one am knee deep in awe of our lads and what we are witnessing week in week out. I'm being unbearable in the workplace as we continue to make a mockery of every club side we face in this league all whilst having a serious injury crisis to endure and a trip to the middle east to compete in and win the world club cup.

Who the feck is saying its the weakest league in living memory as after last season we had to take on the philosophy that we cannot lose one game this season. Never has a team started a season thinking if we lose a game nevermind three or four it may not be enough to win the title. Jaysus if anything this league is harder to win than ever before as you have potential CL winners all over the shop from City, Us and even Spurs before their bleep.
I have a simple philosophy: Fill what's empty. Empty what's full. Scratch where it itches. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi5-V75v-6I

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #4989 on: January 14, 2020, 12:12:30 pm »
Weak League is the newest conspiracy eh? OK so let's compare top 4s!

1    Liverpool   61   
2    Man City   47   
3    Leicester   45   
4    Chelsea   39

Bundesliga:
1    RB Leipzig   37   
2    M'gladbach   35   
3    Bayern           33   
4    Dortmund           30

Serie A:
1    Juventus   48   
2    Inter   46   
3    Lazio        42   
4    Atalanta   35

La Liga:
1    Barcelona           40   
2    Real Madrid   40   
3    Atlético           35   
4    Sevilla           35

- they look pretty comparable to me! We're ahead of everyone else. But City on 47 are only 1 behind the next highest, Juventus!

So er.... the PL is worse how?

Oh yeah cause we're doing well.

Offline dai_bonehead

• Kopite
« Reply #4990 on: January 14, 2020, 12:17:02 pm »
All we needed was a draw against Chelsea , we knew how they would play we should have cancelled them out .
Brendan’s inexperience cost
Us

In a strange way I’m glad it did. Not because we lost the chance to win the league (that was terrible), but  because we know have a manager that chimes with me. Chimes with the rest of us. Chimes with the team. Everyone working to one aim. It’s glorious. I would be happy if we had just this version of Liverpool with this manager. Luckily, the players and Klopp aren’t so complacent and will hopefully fulfill the promise of the first half of the season.

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4991 on: January 14, 2020, 12:17:10 pm »
If someone can do a mock-up of the race would look in the Star Trek 4-D Chess and also the Star Wars holo-Chess I think that might put some minds at ease.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #4992 on: January 14, 2020, 12:20:37 pm »
I'm going to declare it's on once we've secured enough points to win the league.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline SinceSixtyFive

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We are Liverpool. Resistance is futile.
« Reply #4993 on: January 14, 2020, 12:32:04 pm »
Re. the "One Game at a Time" stuff I mean I get it and get why its Jurgen's "Go To" stance in front of the media etc. As I've said before, hes an absolute master at managing expectations and I think this is one of his main tools for doing so.

I'm not sure this is whats really happening within the squad though. I think the real aim for Jurgen, his staff and his players is continuous improvement. Focus on the next game only and you have a glitch in your strategy if you only draw or, God forbid, lose :P I think tactically, at least, we do focus on each game in turn but we also have an overarching longer-term goal of consistent improvement.

Its this focus on continuous improvement in every aspect of the club thats got us to where we are now and means, ultimately, we will win this title. Its also why those who say "If we dont win it this year we never will" are talking absolute rubbish.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2020, 12:37:25 pm by SinceSixtyFive »

Offline JackWard33

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • President of the Harry Wilson fanclub
« Reply #4994 on: January 14, 2020, 12:37:38 pm »
It's the weakest league in living memory apparently .... in which case european football must be right in the shitter
English clubs took all 4 spaces in the major finals last season and that doesn't include City

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4995 on: January 14, 2020, 12:47:28 pm »
It wasnt weak last year when city won it but since we are in pole position its weak

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #4996 on: January 14, 2020, 12:50:55 pm »
the PL's bottom team, Norwich, have 14 points

That's better than the bottom of the Bundesliga (Paderborn with 12), Serie A (SPAL, 12), La Liga (Espanyol, 11), Ligue 1 (Toulouse, 12)

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4997 on: January 14, 2020, 01:06:04 pm »
Only games left I'm truly worried about are Everton, United and Abu Dhabi FC.  I've got no problem dropping points, even losing - but not to any of those three.

But if we can take all the records then I want all the records.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline wige

• wiggy-woo!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4998 on: January 14, 2020, 01:09:53 pm »
Not that I believe for a second that it's a weak league, but points totals don't really tell us much, do they?

Think a far better barometer is comparisons to teams from other leagues. As it stands all the English clubs have qualified for the next stage of Champions/Europa league. If we get 3/4 of the quarter finalists again I'm not too sure how anyone can make that argument. Same goes for Europa league.

Ultimately - I couldn't give two fucks what the media, other clubs, other clubs fans or anyone outside of us feel about the standard of the league, VAR's impact or anything else. Fuck them. don't even bother engaging.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4999 on: January 14, 2020, 01:13:09 pm »

When they say we've been lucky with injuries, what they really mean is one of Virgil, Mo, Bobby or Sadio hasn't gone down. Never mind that we lost Alisson, had three crocked CBs and lost Fabinho for 3 months almost. They still dont get we are a team, not a collection of individuals.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art