Author Topic: Stefan Bajčetić  (Read 172863 times)

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
Re: Stefan Bajčetić
« Reply #40 on: July 29, 2022, 12:06:07 pm »
How is Rhys Williams a real unit? :D

He is 6 foot 5.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Online LovelyCushionedHeader

• Not so pleasant non-upholstered footer
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #41 on: July 29, 2022, 12:38:34 pm »
He is 6 foot 5.

And weighs 6 stone 5 ;D
And if the rain stops, and everything's dry.. she would cry, just so I could drink tears from her eyes.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #42 on: July 29, 2022, 12:50:53 pm »
He is 6 foot 5.

Thanks

Look at this absolute unit

If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Dundalis

• Kopite
« Reply #43 on: July 29, 2022, 08:14:56 pm »
What sort of height is he? Presume he's still got some growing to do - think Klopp likes his 6 to have a decent physical presence, which both Fabinho and Henderson have. Might be his future is as more of an 8 than a 6 though.
I doubt many natural centre backs progressed from CB all the way to an 8. That he looks as good as he does at 6 as a natural CB growing up, which he basically stated in an interview says a lot about his ability. He's 6'1, so CB is not an option at this club, but DM is. Also he'd do much better to develop primarily as a 6 than an 8, because the competition is going to be much less over the next few years IMO. It's also harder to find elite 6's than 8's.

Offline Max_powers

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #44 on: July 29, 2022, 08:25:22 pm »
Another son of a former pro footballer in the academy, I think that makes four? He looks tidy and aggressive and well beyond at 17-year-old.

His dad and Thiago's dad were team mates once upon a time.
https://twitter.com/_bubblxs/status/1547514216768217088

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #45 on: July 29, 2022, 10:58:30 pm »
His dad and Thiago's dad were team mates once upon a time.
https://twitter.com/_bubblxs/status/1547514216768217088
Reckon Srdjan might want him to take a paternity test

Offline Caston

• Castoff, Knitone, Purlone
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #46 on: August 4, 2022, 03:11:59 pm »
Pep Lijnders:

“Vitor came to me ‘and said there’s a player you need to see in the u18, Stefan Bajcetic’. We’ve been looking for a no.6 who is so good technically!” [Intensity]

Offline Caston

• Castoff, Knitone, Purlone
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #47 on: August 4, 2022, 03:13:33 pm »
Also, still training with the first team.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #48 on: August 4, 2022, 03:19:14 pm »
It really wouldnt surprise me if its a bit Trent-esque where he gets a few minutes and we decide he's too good not to be involved with the first team
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #49 on: August 4, 2022, 03:22:03 pm »
Learning from Thiago and Fabinho, our #6 is sorted for the next half a decade at least.

Online xbugawugax

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #50 on: August 4, 2022, 03:37:16 pm »
with keita, curtis and ox out. think he could fill in a squad role somehow. guess if the coaches trust him enough, he might be a rather valuable asset as the 5 subs rule might benefit him. 20-30 minutes of game time here and there just might accelerated his development.

Offline disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
« Reply #51 on: August 4, 2022, 03:51:45 pm »
with keita, curtis and ox out. think he could fill in a squad role somehow. guess if the coaches trust him enough, he might be a rather valuable asset as the 5 subs rule might benefit him. 20-30 minutes of game time here and there just might accelerated his development.

Will be interesting to see if he can get any game time this season. I certainly wouldn't bank on him doing so in the Prem or Europe but would fancy him to get some minutes in the League Cup/FA Cup. Problem with that is I think we only have one domestic cup game before the World Cup. When we had a couple of dead rubbers in the Champions League group last season though we did make changes, the likes of Morton came in and done well, it'd be nice if we get that luxury to rotate again. Would be surprised if he had any involvement in league fixtures for a while but if there is games we're cruising in then who knows? Would be nice to see anyway as he impressed in pre season.
Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Offline Jookie

• Ruptures, then repairs the tears
  • Legacy Fan
  • Muted Al 666's posts for my own sanity
« Reply #52 on: August 4, 2022, 04:09:33 pm »
with keita, curtis and ox out.

Is Keita out?

Thought he was just ill and missed the Strasbourg friendly because of this.
I think Jookie might just be the best fisherman on this thread.

Offline JasonF

• Frenkie says "Ilaix, don't do it"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Funny T-Shirts
« Reply #53 on: August 4, 2022, 04:11:10 pm »
Is Keita out?

Thought he was just ill and missed the Strasbourg friendly because of this.

We'll probably find out tomorrow in the pre match press conference. I'd be surprised if he's still out.

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #54 on: August 4, 2022, 07:44:50 pm »

It'll take a lot of injuries for him to make the bench in the league though.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline Bend It Like Aurelio

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #55 on: August 4, 2022, 07:52:10 pm »

It’s not too far fetched to think if Jones can make the subs bench, that by extension Bajcetic can also do it. He looks like he can do a similar job to Curtis in our setup, with the added bonus that he can also play in defense.

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #56 on: August 4, 2022, 11:21:57 pm »
Some said the same about Trent, though. Then he was given his first top flight start at Old Trafford and played the whole game without fuss.
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline RedG13

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #57 on: August 5, 2022, 07:28:05 pm »
Will be interesting to see if he can get any game time this season. I certainly wouldn't bank on him doing so in the Prem or Europe but would fancy him to get some minutes in the League Cup/FA Cup. Problem with that is I think we only have one domestic cup game before the World Cup. When we had a couple of dead rubbers in the Champions League group last season though we did make changes, the likes of Morton came in and done well, it'd be nice if we get that luxury to rotate again. Would be surprised if he had any involvement in league fixtures for a while but if there is games we're cruising in then who knows? Would be nice to see anyway as he impressed in pre season.
I think he will be the 6 in the league cup/Fa cup. Fabio/Elliott/Curtis Should allow Henderson to be the 6 to help rest Fabinho a little more

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #58 on: August 10, 2022, 04:52:37 pm »
New deal when he signed just one last year.

https://twitter.com/ptgorst/status/1557393331583438851

Stefan Bajcetic has extended his contact at Liverpool. The 17-year-old signed his first professional terms in November but has been rewarded for his progress with a new deal. A player who made a big impression over the summer with the first first team.

Offline Samie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #59 on: August 10, 2022, 05:15:31 pm »

Offline PaulD

• RAWK Supporter
  • Main Stander
  • Some things are more important .......
« Reply #60 on: August 10, 2022, 05:24:22 pm »

top, top talent - fingers crossed he gets no (more) significant injuries going forward

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #61 on: August 10, 2022, 05:32:43 pm »
Good news. He looked impressive in pre season. Hope he sticks around first team squad this season.

Online xbugawugax

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #62 on: August 10, 2022, 05:54:49 pm »
brilliant news. definitely on better terms since his development have been pretty rapid. i wasn't even aware of what a talent he is before pre season and was actually looking forward to morton impressing more.

Online Fitzy.

• I before E, except in Dalglish. Thumbs down for thumbs up! Premature ejaculator in the post-match whopper circle jerk. Might be the Rupert Pupkin to Neil Atkinson's Jerry Langford. Wants to know who did this, but may never find out.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Indefatigability
« Reply #63 on: August 10, 2022, 05:56:03 pm »
I only hope that this news creates some wild hysterical responses from top transfer goons across the internet who apparently support Liverpool.

Offline thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #64 on: August 10, 2022, 06:02:10 pm »
It obviously wasn't just us that he impressed during pre-season.  Had the Fulham game played out a bit differently - we were a few goals up and looking comfortable - we might have seen him make his debut.  We did only use four subs.

I only hope that this news creates some wild hysterical responses from top transfer goons across the internet who apparently support Liverpool.
That means there's no Bellingham then!!  #FSG #netspend #YNWA

Online gerrardisgod

• has all his sisters with him.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Anal Dirge Prat
« Reply #65 on: August 27, 2022, 08:22:57 pm »
Made slightly easier by the scoreline, but he looked like he’d been playing at the top level for years, after coming on. So much composure on the ball, he’s going to be a special one.
AHA!

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66 on: August 27, 2022, 08:49:36 pm »
Loved that passage where they had the ball on our right side, just outside the box, where he physically battled to get between the ball and the Bournemouth player who was favourite for it. Then won a free kick. Formerly known as the Hamann special.

Very promising indeed, and didn't look a young player in his approach/play/deicions/tussles - hope we can earn the right to continue playing him

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #67 on: August 27, 2022, 09:24:05 pm »
First game! I hope every game he plays has the same outcome. No pressure. 😉

"The key isn't the system itself, but how the players adapt on the pitch. It doesn't matter if it's 4-3-3 or 4-4-2, it's the role of the players that counts." Rafa Benitez

Offline 67CherryRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #68 on: August 27, 2022, 09:31:46 pm »
Speaks very good English already, I expect he'll have a proper scouse twang by the time he's 19/20.

Offline disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
« Reply #69 on: August 27, 2022, 10:08:16 pm »
The league debut was always coming this season  ;D

Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #70 on: August 27, 2022, 10:12:00 pm »
Looked pretty good. Measured and controlled. His team mates had no qualms in constantly looking for him.

This one might be live; repeat, we got another live one here
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline Samie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #71 on: August 27, 2022, 10:15:51 pm »
Aged 17 years, 309 days, Stefan Bajcetic is the youngest ever non-British player to make a league appearance for Liverpool.

Offline Linudden

• Twpsyn gwirion. Definitely a Ron DeSantis fanboy
  • Legacy Fan
  • Linudden.
« Reply #72 on: August 27, 2022, 10:28:15 pm »
Speaks very good English already, I expect he'll have a proper scouse twang by the time he's 19/20.

English in huge demand in Spain's education now, which explains the difference between Iago Aspas' famous vocabulary of 'yes' and 'no' and the younger Galician generation ;D
Linudden.

Offline GreatEx

• pectations. might be a cunt but isn't a capitalist cunt. Blissfully ignorant.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #73 on: August 29, 2022, 01:58:52 am »
Congratulations to the lad on his breakthrough, would be quite the coup* if he & Harvey & Fabio can all become regular contributors to the Klopp era.

* sorry Giggseh, I of course meant "coo"

Offline Ghost Town

• Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #74 on: August 29, 2022, 03:51:58 am »
Congratulations to the lad on his breakthrough, would be quite the coup* if he & Harvey & Fabio can all become regular contributors to the Klopp era.

* sorry Giggseh, I of course meant "coo"
;D

Never fails to make me laugh

I have a very good feeling about this lad. There has been no sign of any tentativeness or timidity about him on any of the occasions I've seen him play. It's like he feels, knows, that he belongs.

Offline MNAA

• ...mnaa, doo doo, deh-doodoo.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #75 on: August 29, 2022, 07:00:13 am »
He is not yet 18 but has the composure and coolness of a 25-26 year old. Yes - it helps to come in when your team is 7-0 ahead. But he is in the first team squad on merit. Have been watching him played for U18 and U23 both as centre back and as the holding midfielder - almost always came away impressed by the lad

We have a gem in our hands. If he keeps on progressing, he will play in this team on a regular basis
« Last Edit: August 30, 2022, 09:35:57 am by MNAA »
Neither party wishes to be bent over backwards but...
coitus will occur

Offline farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
« Reply #76 on: August 30, 2022, 12:47:55 am »
Nice composed debut. But I want to see more from him in the future. If he has to come in when winning 7-0, so be it. ;D
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Offline Ycuzz

• of the wonderful things he does! I've soiled myself..
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #77 on: August 30, 2022, 09:27:21 am »
@Yvanicuzz

Offline Ciara (with a capital "C")

• Not fussed on Krispy Kremes
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Taylor Swift is fucking awesome. #FreeAdnan
« Reply #78 on: August 30, 2022, 10:40:31 am »
Did we expect him to be involved this season or is it only because of injuries and the 5 sub rule?

Offline Knight

• No one understands football like me.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #79 on: August 30, 2022, 11:19:42 am »
Did we expect him to be involved this season or is it only because of injuries and the 5 sub rule?

In the league? He’s basically replaced Morton and Morton got a league start last year. Given our midfield options aren’t going to be more robust this year, after another year in the legs and injury accumulation, I hope we recognised the reality that we may well need him to start games this year.