The Liverpool FC Forum > Anfield Stadium

Wearing a dress to Anfield on match day

(1/23) > >>

MrZippo:
Hi there fellow Kopites,

I will be attending my first ever home match at Anfield for the upcoming West ham game on the 24th September.
My girlfriend managed to get us hospitality tickets as a birthday present for me (I am so lucky!).

Anyway in a bizarre turn of events. She suggested that we switch attire for the day in that she will wear my men's home shirt and I wear her Liverpool FC red polo dress to make the day more interesting 😂

I am just wondering if this would be ok to do and would I get refused entry into the stadium due to the "dress code"?
Has anyone done this before?
Any help and advice would be most appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

WhereAngelsPlay:
You'll be sound so long as your bollocks aren't swinging in the wind.

MrZippo:

--- Quote from: WhereAngelsPlay on September  9, 2023, 02:56:42 am ---You'll be sound so long as your bollocks aren't swinging in the wind.

--- End quote ---

Haha 100% not going to happen!! If I do it I won't be going commando as the dress is above knee height lol.

moondog:
Whereabouts in the ground are you sitting? Feel like this kind of thing is more suited to the main stand???

MrZippo:

--- Quote from: moondog on September  9, 2023, 06:13:47 am ---Whereabouts in the ground are you sitting? Feel like this kind of thing is more suited to the main stand???

--- End quote ---

Definitely not the Kop.
I will be in block KN in the Sir Kenny Dalglish stand.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version