Wolves  2-0 Bournemouth
Palace  1-1 Newcastle
Everton  2-3 Liverpool
Man Utd  2-0 Sheff Utd

Thurs 25th

Brighton  2-4 Man City

General Football and Sport / Re: Everton - The 777 Unflushables
« Last post by FiSh77 on Today at 09:25:26 pm »
Presumably, Everton are trying to stave off administration until July 1st, so the current season is definitely closed out. Once again they will piss off the relegated teams.

And if these clubs 777 are suddenly desperate to sell are in a bad state financially, with debts of their own, how much capital can 777 reasonably hope to raise from any sale?

No idea what Standard Liege's situation is like now but they had to borrow €3m off of Fellaini a fews ago, also Axel Witsel was involved with a company that bought their stadium and rented it back to them
Media and Arts / Re: Music Association Game
« Last post by duvva 💅 on Today at 09:24:20 pm »
Know Who You Are - Slade
Who You Are - Pearl Jam
MTJ is genuinely unhinged. She's never happy; she's always angry;; and even her own colleagues despise her. But she's in a safe red district and her supporters don't give a shit. At least Boebart won't be around much longer.

All Greene wants is attention and notoriety. It's just a question of how much of her own batshit lunacy she believes. I'm guessing all of it. As long as it gets her sect control of the GOP, she'll say anything.

Safe in a red district particularly agitated and bitter like her, she's a fair representative of much of district 14...
Media and Arts / Re: The Handmaid's Tale (2017 adaptation)
« Last post by Rob K on Today at 09:21:42 pm »
Massively late to this but me and the missus been watching it for a few weeks now on Prime and already up to season 4 episode 8. Read that the 6th and final season not coming till 2025, which is a bit of a bummer as was hoping wouldn’t have to wait that long! 
The Boozer / Re: The small things in life that make you happy
« Last post by Terry de Niro on Today at 09:19:59 pm »
First eleven properly recruited, just need a few subs, El Tel...
;D
Racist.
And no Thomas Partey's.
The Boozer / Re: Schools
« Last post by Terry de Niro on Today at 09:19:05 pm »
I attended 3 schools in my life.
Two Roman Catholic schools (one a staunch non-stop brainwashing outfit run mostly by nuns) and a C of E school which I went to for 3 years because there were no available Catholic schools at that time.
Even though it was C of E, there was hardly a mention of religion, and I can honestly say that they were by far the happiest times of my school life.
Liverpool FC Forum / Re: EL: Ata 0 vs 1 Liv (3-1) Mo 7’
« Last post by mullyred94 on Today at 09:15:09 pm »
Sigh, but I won't let you take me there.
How about the players and the management team recognising what sort of game they are in. It's like after the first leg during last nights 90 minutes they all forgot they are going to be tightly marked. Like the first time someone was dispossessed quickly it was a shock. Like when our subs came on they weren't told as soon as you get the ball one of them will be at you. Even if they were told, guess what, our player forgot one of them was gonna be at us.

Nobody can even say we were mugged over the 2-legs, our far more expensive squad were out fought in every department.

We got the draw we wanted but got the intensity we didn't want.

We got our full strength team available for the game but the team & management didn't have much nous available for the ties.

Spot on
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10