Author Topic: All applications for removal of No New LFC Topics in this thread please.  (Read 96177 times)

Offline Wengerpresser101

• 8 posts in, could be RAWK’s greatest ever contributor. 248 posts in, the jury's still out......It's a fax he's a dickhead. Still the Greatest Fan of L...sorry...AFC there's EVER been!
  • Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
I fear you’ve answered your own question
I don't understand, is the lfc.tv official forums bad? I mean, it is official..

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
Each of those threads were ridiculous. So I can see why you have that ban.

Online Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
Not fussed about having the ban but fussed enough to complain about it...

There's no hope if you can't see how embarrassing a crowdfunding page for a new signing is

Offline Wengerpresser101

• 8 posts in, could be RAWK’s greatest ever contributor. 248 posts in, the jury's still out......It's a fax he's a dickhead. Still the Greatest Fan of L...sorry...AFC there's EVER been!
  • Kopite
We have a few problems at our club, amongst them are 1. FSG not providing investment when needed., 2. Our players look short of belief at a time when fans aren't in the stadium.

The crowdfunding topic(s) were a proposed solution to solve the lack of investment problem, and the online anfield topic was a proposed solution to solve the players lack of belief problem at a time when crowds aren't allowed in the stadium.

Were they unconventional? Sure. But then again if we never looked for unconventional ways to do things we'd still be riding horse-ridden carriages.

As for embarrassing, while I can see where that sentiment is coming from, life's too short to care about what other people think.

Point is, maybe rather than stand there criticizing, maybe you guys (WelshRed, Craig) could think up solutions and do actual things that will solve the problems our club is facing. Like I did, or tried at least.

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
I’ve sent the club my change jar, which even has a few silvers in.

I also recorded a video of me singing whilst in full kit with the Kop superimposed behind me for Klopp to play to the players just before they leave the changing room.

So don’t assume I haven’t done anything.

Offline Wengerpresser101

• Kopite
I’ve sent the club my change jar, which even has a few silvers in.

I also recorded a video of me singing whilst in full kit with the Kop superimposed behind me for Klopp to play to the players just before they leave the changing room.

So don’t assume I haven’t done anything.
Haha sure dude. Good one. I'm sure you sent them your PS4 too so they can practice their tactical passing on FIFA while out injured.

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
Haha sure dude. Good one. I'm sure you sent them your PS4 too so they can practice their tactical passing on FIFA while out injured.

No, but hopefully they’ve still got my 3.5” floppies of Champ Manager that I sent 3 years ago, as clearly these were the catalyst for our success.

Online Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
The fact that you think the club would take money from a crowdfund for transfers is hilarious, only bettered by you thinking you can problem solve our current issues without actually having a direct impact on the players :lmao

You, I, Craig or anyone else can only make an impact when we're in the ground roaring the players on. Until then there's absolutely nothing we as fans can do and we just have to suck it up.

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
The fact that you think the club would take money from a crowdfund for transfers is hilarious, only bettered by you thinking you can problem solve our current issues without actually having a direct impact on the players :lmao

You, I, Craig or anyone else can only make an impact when we're in the ground roaring the players on. Until then there's absolutely nothing we as fans can do and we just have to suck it up.

Wait - so my jar of coppers isn’t going to fund 1/1000th if Mbappe’s daily wage?

Offline Wengerpresser101

• Kopite
Quote from: Welshred
The fact that you think the club would take money from a crowdfund for transfers is hilarious
You're only focusing on the negatives here. Will the club take money from a crowdfund? Maybe, maybe not. You never know until you've tried. However even if they don't, there are still the positives here.

Two positives I can see from this is that money would go to charity, and second positive is that it will highlight the issue of FSG's underinvestment on social media, and since FSG are susceptible to fans opinion, so a strong highlight of underinvestment on social media might result in them backing Klopp this summer.

Also it will deflect the pressure off Klopp, as it puts the focus on FSG's underinvestment. I hear news in Mirror that FSG are asking Klopp to "sort the situation out", so maybe campaigns like this would put the focus/accountability back on them (FSG) instead.

Either way, it's all good fun.

only bettered by you thinking you can problem solve our current issues without actually having a direct impact on the players :lmao
No I don't think I can problem solve our current issues, I think we can problem solve our current issues, or at least make some impact on it. That's why in all my topics I mention "we". Which leads to...

This is simply not true at all.  While being in the ground is the major way to make an impact, there are other ways too.

If what you said were true, that there is nothing we can do, the people who flew the "Unity is strength" plane over Anfield for the Fulham game, the people who draped the support Klopp banners on Anfield, would all be non-existent. 

We just need to believe that we can make an impact despite all odds. Then there is the second step of asking what can we do? And the final step of doing it. 

Those two ways that I brought up, crowdfunding, online support communication, those were just two things that I thought of. However I've lived long enough to know (from real life feedback) that not all of my ideas are great, or well received by the general public.

But there are like 1000 regular users on RAWK (I assume) right? I'm sure if a large amount thought of some good ideas/methods to make an impact, and a large amount helped executed it, we can actually make an impact.

Like there are probably other ways, like flying drones carrying supportive banners, or initiating more Zoom-like supporter-player communication etc etc. But that's not gonna happen if we think "Oh there's nothing we can do should just suck it up".

So yeh main point is basically that we shouldn't just "suck it up" and think that there's "nothing we can do", but to actually think of what we can do and do it. (i.e. the plane people, the flag people etc)

Offline Wengerpresser101

• Kopite
No, but hopefully they’ve still got my 3.5” floppies of Champ Manager that I sent 3 years ago, as clearly these were the catalyst for our success.
Well obviously you didn't play creative attacking midfielders or a gung ho attacking style then in those cm seasons, seeing as we are struggling to score now. Least we know who's to blame for our inability to break down low blocks. 

Online Welshred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
If you thought that plane was anything less than embarrassing then you're even more of an idiot than I thought.

Offline Wengerpresser101

• Kopite
If you thought that plane was anything less than embarrassing then you're even more of an idiot than I thought.
That's what you chose to focus on from my reply? The plane? Okay Gary Neville.

p.s.

If you do something embarrasing and nobody sees it, is it actually embarassing?

In that sense, is embarassing a resultant of certain actions, or based off how others perceive your actions? Of which their perceptions are built by their own life experiences, biases and social norms.

If it's the latter, then does it matter how the embarassadors (the party who deem a certain thing embarassing) perceive your actions, as long as your actions achieve the intended result that you want?

Just something to think about.

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Gegenpresser is actually being serious? Honestly thought it was a wind up when this yesterday. Gofundme for transfers, fucking hell  :lmao
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
Imagine how long a new topic on the LFC board on that subject would last........

Move on. Any further 'debate' on this topic between the fella with the No New LFC Topics tag can and should be done via PM. That includes you, Chris ;)

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
So I noticed that the last topic I created (on gofundme for Mbappe) got deleted, and I got a No New LFC Topics ban?

I think that was kinda harsh to be honest. I would like to understand why I got this ban?   
Our site, our judgement as to what stays on the boards. The official site is full of clickbait shite - we focus on quality. Read your CT too, it is indicative of an impact you've made since joining, so perhaps spend a little more time thinking about that 'quality' part, less on post count and certainly less on creating threads on topics that have about as much chance of surviving as our title defence does this season (hint - it's already a lost cause).

The fact that you've then sought to hijack this thread to continue a discussion on a topic we've given a clear indication of having, let me think now, oh yeah, ZERO interest in pursuing on RAWK should help you understand. Cheers, have a great day :wave
« Last Edit: March 9, 2021, 08:07:53 am by 24∗7 »

Offline Arrowsmith

• Anny Roader
  • Eee aye addio, we've won the cup!
Re: All applications for removal of No New LFC Topics in this thread please.
« Reply #376 on: August 18, 2023, 12:18:25 pm »
How long is my No New LFC Topics ban likely to last?
Not asking for it to be removed if the mods think it is still appropriate, just asking.
Wool by birth, Scouse by blood.
JFT97

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #377 on: August 18, 2023, 02:39:58 pm »
How long is my No New LFC Topics ban likely to last?
Not asking for it to be removed if the mods think it is still appropriate, just asking.
I've removed it mate. You must have started a very unnecessary thread at some point.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #378 on: August 18, 2023, 02:42:45 pm »
I've removed it mate. You must have started a very unnecessary thread at some point.

Offline Arrowsmith

• Anny Roader
  • Eee aye addio, we've won the cup!
« Reply #379 on: August 18, 2023, 03:14:11 pm »
Thanks, much appreciated... And it was an unnecessary thread :-[
Wool by birth, Scouse by blood.
JFT97