Author Topic: Palace away selling details  (Read 2459 times)

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
Palace away selling details
« on: January 6, 2022, 02:34:23 pm »
Liverpool FC has released the following away ticket details for the Premier League fixture against Crystal Palace on Sunday January 23.

Kick-off: 2pm GMT

Allocation: 2864

Supporters wishing to purchase tickets for this fixture should be aware that Crystal Palace will be operating a zero-tolerance policy on standing within the first five rows of all areas.

Disabled allocation

28 wheelchair bays with associated personal assistants. Ambulant seating is also available. Visit the Accessibility Hub for full sale details.

This is a reduction of one compared to allocation we received in the 2019-20 season. Crystal Palace have confirmed that the reduction is due to extra stewarding requirements to ensure that the wheelchair area is kept clear of other supporters who have been congregating around the bays.

Prices

Adult: £30

Over 65 (65+): £20

Full-time student: £20

Young adult (18-21): £20

Juniors (under 17): £16

Within the allocation are a number of restricted view and severely restricted view tickets, which are reduced by £2 for adults and £1 for concessions.

Supporters in possession of concessionary tickets may be asked to provide proof of DOB at the turnstiles before entry is allowed.

Ticket sales   

Tickets will be available to season ticket holders and official Members ONLINE based on Premier League away fixtures recorded during seasons 2018-19 or 2019-20.

Please only buy tickets if you plan on attending the game - tickets are strictly non-transferable and tickets purchased for away games ARE NOT available to 'distribute' to other supporters.

First sale: 14 or more games. From 8.15am GMT on Monday January 10 until 12.45pm on Tuesday January 11.

First sale status: Guaranteed - one ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of 10 tickets per booking.

Second sale: 13 or more games. From 1pm until 1.45pm on Tuesday January 11.

Second sale status: NOT guaranteed - first come, first served basis. One ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of four tickets per booking.

Third sale: 12 or more games. From 2pm until 2.45pm on Tuesday January 11.

Third sale status: NOT guaranteed - first come first served basis. One ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of four tickets per booking.

Fourth sale: 11 or more games. From 3pm on Tuesday January 11.

Fourth sale status: NOT guaranteed - first come first served basis. One ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of four tickets per booking.

Hospitality Members

Sir Kenny Dalglish Box holders, Premium Level and Centenary Club members should contact the Hospitality Department on 0151 264 2222, option 2.

Supporters not in possession of a ticket are urged not to travel.

Ticket credits   

As previously stated, tickets purchased this season will not be used as credits in future seasons. This policy is still in place and will not be changed this season.

Due to the ongoing pandemic, we do not want supporters to feel obliged to attend matches when they do not feel comfortable doing so.

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/crystal-palace-v-liverpool-away-ticket-details
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
Re: Palace away selling details
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2022, 08:53:25 am »
Done.

Some let in bang on time yet others 2-3 mins later, it’s only been an issue for the last few games.
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2022, 08:55:20 am »
Done & dusted at 8:17.

Online Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2022, 03:51:20 pm »
Tickets from first sale arrived today

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2022, 02:06:21 pm »
My tickets landed yesterday. LFC Help have said the rest have now all been posted.

Offline barcaroma

• Kopite
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2022, 03:40:58 pm »
It didn’t sell out on 11 there were about 50-60 left. Surely they’re going to announce a 10 credit sale?

Online serine97

• Kemlynite
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2022, 03:47:42 pm »
Liverpool FC Help on twitter says it sold out.
Walk on.

Online tasmichkata

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2022, 05:20:33 pm »
It didn’t sell out on 11 there were about 50-60 left. Surely they’re going to announce a 10 credit sale?

Yeah, they will and the credits will be lower than 10.

Offline jonesygeez

• Main Stander
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2022, 11:51:17 am »
Strange this isnt showing as sold out but no further sales planned, have they forgot?!

Online tasmichkata

• Anny Roader
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2022, 01:32:30 pm »
Strange this isnt showing as sold out but no further sales planned, have they forgot?!

Tomorrow - 1 pm - 8 credits, 2 pm - 5, 3 pm - 4.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2022, 05:45:17 pm »
Liverpool FC Help on twitter says it sold out.
And unsurprisingly Liverpool FC Help on Twitter were wrong.

Offline shaunNW

• Main Stander
  • semi-Woolyback
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2022, 06:00:12 pm »
Bet its only restricted views left!

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2022, 06:03:27 pm »
I doubt it but even if so, no one that gets a ticket will be arsed anyway, in is in.

Offline ant

• Legacy Fan
  • Spread the faith - YNWA !!!
    • OLSC - France
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2022, 02:08:47 pm »
RV left but in is in - ynwa !
www.liverpoolfrance.com - The home of Liverpool fans in France.

Get down to 1 of our 2 pubs in Paris, Lush Bar or Kop Bar, for all the Red's games on the tele :
http://www.liverpoolfrance.com/ou-voir-les-reds/

TRADE COUNT WHEN WE HAD A TICKET EXCHANGE : 24

Online Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2022, 02:14:13 pm »

Half the block is restricted anyway. Absolutely awful away end

Offline shaunNW

• Main Stander
  • semi-Woolyback
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2022, 05:44:25 pm »
With a 2.8k going down to 3 previous is there a chance Brighton will go to all ST they gave 3.1k to Chelsea earlier on

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2022, 11:35:16 pm »
With a 2.8k going down to 3 previous is there a chance Brighton will go to all ST they gave 3.1k to Chelsea earlier on
Difficult to say as we've never had 3.1K for Brighton before. In 17/18, we got 3021 and in 18/19, we got 3000. The closest allocations that we've had to 3.1K this season were 3038 for Spurs (sold out on 3) and also 3038 for United (sold out on 4).

Offline 6 Euros

• Soon to be worth about a tenner!
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2022, 11:29:57 am »
Wonder when they will have tickets from todays sale ready for pick up. Is the ticket office open Saturdays now. Website says it is even on non match days but I thought they had stopped Saturday openings.
"The whole of my life, what they wanted was honesty. They were not concerned with cultured football, but with triers who gave one hundred percent." Bob Paisley on the Kop