Author Topic: LFC vs Porto  (Read 1277 times)

Offline JP-65

• FA/UEFA/FIFA are not fit for purpose
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
LFC vs Porto
« on: October 11, 2021, 07:50:36 pm »
A nephew of mine & his grandfather are over from Toronto when the Porto match is on.  I don't have access to tickets anymore, but was looking online and there are a fair few websites peddling tickets (for a premium over face obviously)

Are these sites reliable?

I'd really appreciate any input, anyone has.

Cheers
John

Offline redandwhitekuyt

• Main Stander
  • YNWA
Re: LFC vs Porto
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2021, 08:02:15 pm »
Some sites are and some are not. I have heard good things about livefootballtickets.com,  but be sure to read reviews before hand.
I find twitter one of the better places to try and find tickets however it isn't always easy finding 2 or 3 seats together.

Your best chance would probably be signing up as a lite member for £30pp and then buying tickets in the normal sale the week of the game, since we should be through the group stage by then (hopefully) then tickets may be easier to come by.

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2021, 08:07:10 pm »
Unsure whether or not they'll go down to all members. The only 'official' place you can buy them is hospitality via the club here:
https://ticketing.liverpoolfc.com/en-GB/hospitality/liverpool%20v%20porto%20-%20matchday%20hospitality/2021-11-24_20.00/anfield

Offline JP-65

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2021, 08:08:52 pm »
Some sites are and some are not. I have heard good things about livefootballtickets.com,  but be sure to read reviews before hand.
I find twitter one of the better places to try and find tickets however it isn't always easy finding 2 or 3 seats together.

Your best chance would probably be signing up as a lite member for £30pp and then buying tickets in the normal sale the week of the game, since we should be through the group stage by then (hopefully) then tickets may be easier to come by.

Thnx for you thoughts, it was one of the sites I saw, I'll take a closer look at them.
Gave up my membership this year as I hadn't got any through the sales for a couple of season.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2021, 08:10:56 pm by JP-65 »

Offline JP-65

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2021, 08:10:04 pm »
Unsure whether or not they'll go down to all members. The only 'official' place you can buy them is hospitality via the club here:
https://ticketing.liverpoolfc.com/en-GB/hospitality/liverpool%20v%20porto%20-%20matchday%20hospitality/2021-11-24_20.00/anfield

Swoopy, thnx.  Looked there the other day, cheapest was £300 for not much "hospitality"

Offline Gogeqac

• Main Stander
  • Ohhh ya beauty!
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2021, 12:20:58 pm »
I remember seeing many tickets available for the Milan game for all members, but it was just the day before the game. It’s on a Tuesday/Wednesday, so you might have a chance, and possibly we’ll be qualified by then.
From my experience, you won’t find anything cheaper than buying the full/light membership and paying the regular ticket price.
YNWA