Poll

How do you think Suarez will do at Barcelona?

Better than Messi
Messi level
Sub Messi, better than Eto'o, Ibrahimovic etc. Ronaldinho maybe.
Pedro level
Flop

Author Topic: Luis Suarez  (Read 543853 times)

Offline Clayton Bigsby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Luis Suarez
« Reply #4680 on: July 4, 2021, 09:17:51 pm »
Agree with you here (not about RAWK, just generally online), except for bringing girls into it. More that enough boys and men getting themselves het up over a player who they knew was on the opponents team celebrating after scoring against us, don't need to unfairly act like that's something girls do.

Yes you are right. That was sexist of me and I'm unreservedly sorry

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4681 on: July 4, 2021, 11:49:29 pm »
Yes you are right. That was sexist of me and I'm unreservedly sorry

Good on you mate  :thumbsup

Online Ciara (with a capital "C")

• Not fussed on Krispy Kremes
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Taylor Swift is fucking awesome. #FreeAdnan
« Reply #4682 on: July 26, 2021, 03:28:46 pm »
Made me chuckle when thinking back to that celebration infront of Moyes.

https://twitter.com/luissuarez9/status/1419357842851745792?s=21

Offline Sudden Death Draft Loser

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4683 on: July 26, 2021, 07:51:39 pm »
Made me chuckle when thinking back to that celebration infront of Moyes.

https://twitter.com/luissuarez9/status/1419357842851745792?s=21

One of the best celebrations in the history of football
"The greatest argument against democracy is to have a five minute conversation  with the average voter. "

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4684 on: September 21, 2021, 09:18:48 pm »
Our lads at Norwich singing the Luis Suarez song is the ultimate shithousery.  ;D

Offline Kashinoda

• More broken biscuits than made of crisps
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ....mmm
« Reply #4685 on: September 22, 2021, 03:22:35 am »
Our lads at Norwich singing the Luis Suarez song is the ultimate shithousery.  ;D

;D

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/909dUUbw5vI" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/909dUUbw5vI</a>
:D

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #4686 on: September 22, 2021, 10:29:11 am »
Had to explain to the missus last night who Luis Suarez was, after hearing his song. 'He got done for racism, bit another player three different times, handed in a transfer request to go to Arsenal, dove a fair bit, lots of deliberate handballs, bit of a cheat'. So why are you singing his song then? Cos he was fucking great.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4687 on: September 22, 2021, 11:22:56 am »
I agree with your missus, doesn't deserve to have his name sung.

Offline Carllfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4688 on: September 22, 2021, 11:44:37 am »

Agreed

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process
« Reply #4689 on: September 22, 2021, 11:46:40 am »
Made up he got that chant last night.

But he's going to get the 'Fuck off Suarez' chants when he comes to Anfield in November

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #4690 on: September 22, 2021, 12:29:21 pm »
Made up he got that chant last night.

But he's going to get the 'Fuck off Suarez' chants when he comes to Anfield in November

I really hope he hears about the song last night, thinks we've forgiven him and then is shocked he doesn't get the same reception in November and plays shite as a result.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4691 on: September 22, 2021, 12:31:30 pm »

The song wasn't about Luis in an adoring way last night, its taking the piss out of Norwich, as he tormented the fuck out of them.

I really hope he hears about the song last night, thinks we've forgiven him and then is shocked he doesn't get the same reception in November and plays shite as a result.

Be funny as fuck that
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4692 on: September 22, 2021, 01:10:59 pm »
The song wasn't about Luis in an adoring way last night, its taking the piss out of Norwich, as he tormented the fuck out of them.

Be funny as fuck that

I know why it was sung, doesn't change my opinion on it.

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4693 on: September 23, 2021, 01:21:09 pm »
I know why it was sung, doesn't change my opinion on it.

to be honest it was nice to hear songs about football and football players, even if it was a throwback.

bit bored of hearing a bunch of old men getting giddy on saying a swear word about politics instead of singing for the team.

Online Jon2lfc

• Legacy Fan
  • It's a blessing to be a Red :)
« Reply #4694 on: September 24, 2021, 10:46:58 pm »
I just watched this as it came up on my Recommended..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2ONX3r-KJs

After watching that you can't really disagree with those who say he was arguably our greatest ever striker. Some of those touches and executions were just genius. Nothing more, nothing less.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #4695 on: September 25, 2021, 03:33:00 am »
I just watched this as it came up on my Recommended..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2ONX3r-KJs

After watching that you can't really disagree with those who say he was arguably our greatest ever striker. Some of those touches and executions were just genius. Nothing more, nothing less.
For me, he was one of the most exciting players to ever wear our shirt. An absolute genius and a joy to watch.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4696 on: September 25, 2021, 11:51:09 am »
For me, he was one of the most exciting players to ever wear our shirt. An absolute genius and a joy to watch.

Total mad bastard, so driven he did whatever he could to force his moves to get where he wanted to be, but a phenomenal player. Loved the mad fucker.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Keith Lard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4697 on: September 26, 2021, 02:23:08 pm »

I agree too. Can’t deny his genius in a red shirt though, but he really did some bad things to us on and off the pitch that I can’t forget.
Pour yourself a drink and enjoy watching a genius in red - John Barnes || https://youtu.be/XEJfzUSH4e4

Offline Jake

• Fuck VAR
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fuck VAR
« Reply #4698 on: September 26, 2021, 04:28:42 pm »
He was the most gifted player we have ever seen. I'd put his skill up there with the best of the best.
I'm not vaccinated against covid and ... I don't wear masks.

Offline Sangria

• In trying to be right ends up wrong without fail
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4699 on: September 27, 2021, 06:39:05 pm »
I agree too. Can’t deny his genius in a red shirt though, but he really did some bad things to us on and off the pitch that I can’t forget.

He went a-chomping whenever he wanted a move. Did it once at Ajax, twice here. Other players down tools to force a move. Suarez ate people.
"i just dont think (Lucas is) that type of player that Kenny wants"
Vidocq, 20 January 2011

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=267148.msg8032258#msg8032258

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #4700 on: September 29, 2021, 12:48:15 pm »
great player, great song...
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline Keith Lard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4701 on: September 30, 2021, 09:35:43 pm »
He went a-chomping whenever he wanted a move. Did it once at Ajax, twice here. Other players down tools to force a move. Suarez ate people.

Haha 😂
Pour yourself a drink and enjoy watching a genius in red - John Barnes || https://youtu.be/XEJfzUSH4e4

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4702 on: September 30, 2021, 09:51:33 pm »

Pretty much.

I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Online disgraced cake

• Legacy Fan
  • Seis Veces
« Reply #4703 on: October 2, 2021, 08:50:37 pm »
A goal and an assist in the first half against Barca tonight, he'll have enjoyed that. His goal record since joining Atletico is better than 1 every 2 games.
Proud follower of the city's junior, and far more successful footballing side

Rome 1977
London 1978
Paris 1981
Rome 1984
Istanbul 2005
Madrid 2019

19 League Titles, 6 European Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 10 League Cups, 4 European Super Cups, World Champions 2019. We live the dream.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4704 on: October 2, 2021, 11:01:12 pm »
Fuck him,he didn't hold himself back when he scored against us did he the twat.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Clayton Bigsby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4705 on: October 2, 2021, 11:20:36 pm »

I find not celebrating against former club one of the most cringe things in football

Offline Sudden Death Draft Loser

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4706 on: October 2, 2021, 11:39:56 pm »
He was the most gifted player we have ever seen. I'd put his skill up there with the best of the best.

Correct
"The greatest argument against democracy is to have a five minute conversation  with the average voter. "

Offline Linudden

• Twpsyn gwirion. Definitely a Ron DeSantis fanboy
  • Legacy Fan
  • Linudden.
« Reply #4707 on: October 3, 2021, 09:00:26 am »
Well at least on this occasion, the celebration was hilarious. Phoning it in  ;D
Linudden.

Offline Spanish Al

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4708 on: October 3, 2021, 12:24:36 pm »
I find not celebrating against former club one of the most cringe things in football

Yeah I agree. I get players do it to show respect but what about the current club you’ve just scored the goal for!? Suarez probably takes it a bit too far but that’s what makes him great, the fucking mad lunatic. I’ll always have a soft spot for him because he was absolutely majestic for us.

Gonna be screaming fuck of Suarez throughout the Atletico home game though ;D
Rafa Benitez: "I’ll always keep in my heart the good times I’ve had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager."

Offline Sangria

• In trying to be right ends up wrong without fail
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4709 on: October 3, 2021, 12:29:09 pm »
Yeah I agree. I get players do it to show respect but what about the current club you’ve just scored the goal for!? Suarez probably takes it a bit too far but that’s what makes him great, the fucking mad lunatic. I’ll always have a soft spot for him because he was absolutely majestic for us.

Gonna be screaming fuck of Suarez throughout the Atletico home game though ;D

Suarez's missus?
"i just dont think (Lucas is) that type of player that Kenny wants"
Vidocq, 20 January 2011

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=267148.msg8032258#msg8032258

Offline The_Nomad

• Kopite
« Reply #4710 on: October 7, 2021, 10:09:51 am »

Couldn’t agree more. THAT plus taking Robertson out of the match. Fuck him. He’s burned his bridges as far as l’m concerned.
Good Judgement Comes From Experience, Unfortunately Experience Comes From Bad Judgement.

Offline The 1989 Brit Awards

• He may be of thome aththithtanthe if there ith a thudden kwaithith!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4711 on: October 18, 2021, 10:52:37 pm »
You could say he downed tools for the Arsenal move (in a summer in which he also pushed for a move to Real Madrid).

There's other parts to that as well:

1)  His attitude to it. Even without the other two bites, minutes after the Uruguay-Italy WC game, he (or his pr team) put out a statement saying that he didn't bite him; that he lost his balance and his teeth casually fell on Chiellini's shoulder.

2) the attitude of our fanbase to the previous point and other times: as soon as said statement came out, we had people here agreeing with it. Also, people denying he dived. I like to think we're a bit less blinded by tribalism in the PL all in all, and imo he brought the worst of it.

3) I know many players kinda fake the love for the club they are playing for, but I always felt it more with Suarez. Case in point, the summer he pushed for a move to Real Madrid, he said that was because the English press were hounding him. Not too bad as a mitigating factor for us, but then three weeks later he put in a transfer request for Arsenal.

Offline palimpsest

• Kopite
« Reply #4712 on: October 18, 2021, 11:19:08 pm »

3) I know many players kinda fake the love for the club they are playing for, but I always felt it more with Suarez. Case in point, the summer he pushed for a move to Real Madrid, he said that was because the English press were hounding him. Not too bad as a mitigating factor for us, but then three weeks later he put in a transfer request for Arsenal.

I never got the impression that Suarez loved the club or even pretended that he did. He gave us some great moments on the pitch but my opinion of him remains staunchly negative. I hold no affection for him like I do for other former players. Whenever I see clips of him in a Liverpool jersey, I can appreciate the genius, but there is no fondness whatsoever.
We had dreams and songs to sing...

Offline xbugawugax

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4713 on: October 19, 2021, 10:17:27 am »
such a polarizing character

but one thing for sure is that he always gives 100% in all matches. our failed title run was mostly down to his absurd talent and never say die attitude.

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #4714 on: October 19, 2021, 01:11:37 pm »
I never got the impression that Suarez loved the club or even pretended that he did. He gave us some great moments on the pitch but my opinion of him remains staunchly negative. I hold no affection for him like I do for other former players. Whenever I see clips of him in a Liverpool jersey, I can appreciate the genius, but there is no fondness whatsoever.

That is me too, well put.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4715 on: October 19, 2021, 04:46:59 pm »
Mooro said about Suarez when he signed we'd get 3 seasons max out of him and that was how I viewed his time here, we were a stepping stone on his journey to go back to Spain with his wife and kids. He's a c*nt but he was our c*nt and especially that last season, he bust a gut and gave his all. I love d the mad bastard, he was a joy to watch. He'll never be anywhere near Kenny in how I think of him, Kenny is an absolute legend, which Suarez will never be, but I wish him well in all he does - hope he's fucking crying tonight though.

Online AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4716 on: October 19, 2021, 10:38:57 pm »
Used to love him but I just want to slap him every time I see his face now the little rat.

Offline Big Dirk

• But with Little Harnds. One of these is incorrerct.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Belfast Red
« Reply #4717 on: October 19, 2021, 10:56:40 pm »
Nope…still love him
Born a Red-Live a Red-Die a Red

Online FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2021 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #4718 on: October 19, 2021, 11:09:55 pm »
He could've done Van Dijk's knee with that snide attempt for a header near the end.
So bloody what? If you watch football to be absolutely miserable then go watch cricket.

Offline lamonti

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4719 on: October 19, 2021, 11:28:01 pm »
Used to love him but I just want to slap him every time I see his face now the little rat.

Ah he's gas. An absolute lunatic.