The Liverpool FC Forum > Liverpool FC Forum

The Indomitable Ibou

<< < (169/499) > >>

GreatEx:
Think Ibou keeps his place for Everton, yeah? Will make the c*nts think twice when Big Dunc (vomit) tries to instigate another assault.

Dundalis:

--- Quote from: Fiasco on October 30, 2021, 11:03:58 pm ---Konate's quick, he's fast and he's got pace.

--- End quote ---
But does he have speed? It's all well and good being quick and fast with pace, but if you haven't got speed then you might as well pack it in.

MD1990:
He is a super talent.
He looks a little nervy but when he settles more he will be immense. Still playing well

I would keep playing him. But I think Matip will come in against Everton for his ball playing.

Konate is being used for the games I think where Klopp thinks we need more pace at the back.

JackWard33:
Looks a clear step down from Matip at the moment
As you'd expect in our system which is really tough for CBs to play his judgement and positioning aren't great at the moment but he's obviously a talent and it'll come.

xbugawugax:
rather not see him use his pace too often. Which probably means he have misread a situation or tackle.

thought he had a decent enough game. Very aggressive in his positioning and pressing and because of that stuffed the threat before it became a bigger problem. Of course if the man gets past it doesn't look that good on youtube or highlights though. And maybe he does feel confident enough that the big man or defensive unit will recover for him.

there was a mention in the match thread that mentions he gets pull out wide too often. Maybe its the coaches instruction to stop and engage the wingers to see how he would fare there.

Just a few games in and getting used to the EPL. We just seen glimpses of whats to come.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version