Author Topic: Pastimes and Hobbies Forum  (Read 1858 times)

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
Pastimes and Hobbies Forum
« on: December 20, 2020, 10:36:01 pm »
Can we have one, so we can put the likes of Formula 1, Darts and Snooker, in, please.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
Re: Pastimes and Hobbies Forum
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2020, 12:37:58 am »
Can we have one, so we can put the likes of Formula 1, Darts and Snooker, in, please.
In your case, it's more like Formula Onanism....

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2020, 01:33:28 am »
In your case, it's more like Formula Onanism....

;D
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2020, 08:51:08 pm »
Ouch. Got me.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family