The Liverpool FC Forum > Former LFC Players

Dominic Solanke

(1/13) > >>

Too early for flapjacks?:
Finally get's off the mark for Bournemouth in the league! I quite liked him in his first season with us. Thought he showed that he has the ingredients to be a decent player, made a difference off the bench, and was superb on the final day of the season against Brighton when he played alongside Salah, Mane and Firmino instead of a reserve team. Thought at the end of that season he should have gone on loan to a top Championship side and built his confidence as a goalscorer in senior football. Surprised Bournemouth paid so much for him 6 months later but still backed him too do well there. Hopefully Sunday is the start of him bevelling in himself a bit more. The second goal maybe an indicator that he will.

Gods_Left_Boot:
He has all the ability to be a very good striker, he just can't seem to be able to put it all together yet. Wouldn't surprise me at all if he's bit of a late bloomer.

Went looking him up, he's only turning 23 in September, still loads of time to fulfil his potential.

LallanaInPyjamas:
The man is an xGoal machine!

AndyMuller:
I hope he comes good. Still only young so he has plenty of time on his hands.

jillcwhomever:
It was amazing seeing how his self-belief rose after the first goal, confidence is one of the football's most important characteristics for the majority of players especially young ones like him. I really hope he manages to put a run together now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version