The Liverpool FC Forum > Former LFC Players

Daniel Agger

(1/685) > >>

robertobaggio37:
Top, top lad. See for yourself.

http://sporten.tv2.dk/2013-10-08-tv-tilskuer-fik-aggers-skud-lige-i-skallen

speaking of which it will be interesting to see if Agger finds his way back to starting 11. Sooner or later he will, no doubt about that.

astrid:
There is another story on the official site about Agger and the danish national teams trip to Malta a Month ago. He is such a class act, and a fantastic representative for Liverpool FC!

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/latest-news/146545-agger-s-message-for-maltese-lfc-fans?

'Maltese Liverpool fan Clive Calleja was among those who met Agger, and then contacted the official Liverpool FC Supporters' Committee, who brought it to the attention of the club.

Clive said: "Although Malta is a small island with a small population, there is a huge fan base of Liverpool supporters who welcomed our vice-captain with a huge reception.

"Fans were waiting for him at the airport as soon as they landed, went to the hotel they were residing in and also attended training sessions in order to meet Daniel Agger.

"He did not disappoint a single Maltese fan. He took photos with anyone who asked at the various places and signed every single item that was put in front of him."

kkhaku:
Class.

The other spectators didn't eve seem to give a toss! The smile on Agger's face at the start was hilarious.

In terms of getting back in the team, I think he'll replace Toure next game. BR wasn't happy with our performance against Palace, and in the past couple of matches Toure's been defending brilliantly, but his passing has been quite poor.

SlowRap:

--- Quote from: kkhaku on October  8, 2013, 08:09:52 pm ---I think he'll replace Toure next game. BR wasn't happy with our performance against Palace, and in the past couple of matches Toure's been defending brilliantly, but his passing has been quite poor.

--- End quote ---

IanZG:
So many positive characters in one team, really love the squad we have at the moment and Dagger may be the most likeable of them all :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version