Author Topic: Champions League Final - Ticket Applications Now Open  (Read 39633 times)

Offline Levitz

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Champions League Final - Ticket Applications Now Open
« on: March 16, 2018, 11:46:58 am »
Not sure if posted elsewhere......if anyone wants to take a punt....

https://support.tickets-uclfinal.uefa.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003184192-When-can-I-apply-for-tickets-for-UEFA-Champions-League-Final-Kyiv-2018-

When can I apply for tickets for UEFA Champions League Final Kyiv 2018?
The ticket application for UEFA Champions League Final Kyiv 2018 is now open and will close on 22 March at 14:00 CET (15:00 Ukrainian time).

You can apply for tickets at https://tickets.uefa.com/uclf

Tickets will be allocated by a lottery.

All applicants will be notified about the results of their application not later than 6 April.

Once allocated, tickets will be non-transferable and non-refundable.

No changes to the application (personal details of the applicant and/or the guest, credit card details etc.) will be allowed after the portal closes on 22 March 2018, 14:00 CET (15:00 Ukrainian time)
Liverpool ist Rad!

Offline Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
Re: Champions League Final - Ticket Applications Now Open
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2018, 12:10:25 pm »
Would love to go even if we don't make it as it'd be a great trip, just not sure if I'm going to be away working this far away from it. Whats the situation with ID for selling it back at face value to someone if I couldn't go?

I gave a euro 2016 ticket to a mate in france when I couldn't go and he had no problems even though they mentioned ID.

Anyone know how strict they were last year at the final? Wouldn't want to pass it to a friend and have them go all the way there and not get in!

Offline Sooty89!!!

• Simpleton with a Repressed Replica Top Fetish.
  • Kopite
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2018, 01:03:26 pm »
Would love to go even if we don't make it as it'd be a great trip, just not sure if I'm going to be away working this far away from it. Whats the situation with ID for selling it back at face value to someone if I couldn't go?

I gave a euro 2016 ticket to a mate in france when I couldn't go and he had no problems even though they mentioned ID.

Anyone know how strict they were last year at the final? Wouldn't want to pass it to a friend and have them go all the way there and not get in!
I was successful for the Europa league final and my mate got in using a ticket with my brothers name on so dont think it’s an an issue

Offline Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2018, 02:45:15 pm »
I was successful for the Europa league final and my mate got in using a ticket with my brothers name on so dont think it’s an an issue

Yeah me neither, they are asking for passport numbers etc but think thats just to put off the touts as I remember them doing similar at the euros. Think I'll just risk it and try applying, probably won't even get lucky and get any anyway!

Offline SingFongFC

• Kopite
  • L-I-V, E-R-P, Double O L, Liverpool FC
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2018, 01:13:16 am »
Me and my mate who I go the games with have taken the risk and applied.

Really worried that should we make the Final, the club are just going to do a STH only ballot (we are only members, but haven’t missed a home Euro game in years)

Probably won’t get lucky anyway, but worth a punt! 

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2018, 09:49:15 am »
Me and my mate who I go the games with have taken the risk and applied.

Really worried that should we make the Final, the club are just going to do a STH only ballot (we are only members, but haven’t missed a home Euro game in years)

Probably won’t get lucky anyway, but worth a punt!
Its a long way off yet but IF we do make the final, as well as all the Euro homes, do you have any Euro aways as well? If so, you'll be nailed on for a ticket but if not, it will definitely sell out to seasies with just all the Euro homes via the ballot, members with just all the Euro homes will not get a sniff IMO. Anyway as I said, its a long way off yet, lets get past City 1st!
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Mr.Savage

• Anny Roader
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2018, 12:39:41 pm »
Weren't members and ST holders with all homes put in the same ballot for Basel?

Online Barrowred

• Kopite
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2018, 01:08:02 pm »
Weren't members and ST holders with all homes put in the same ballot for Basel?

Yes, and I can't see why they would change that, even if we are a long way from having to worry about it yet.

Offline SingFongFC

• Kopite
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2018, 02:39:52 pm »
Of course, miles away yet.

And you’re right, they were all together in the ballot for Europa final.

But - all group/knockout games in that tournament were also sold together (ie members/STH/FCH with required credits at same time). For this CL run though, they’ve been doing separate sales. STH first, then members, with FCH gone altogether.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2018, 03:10:31 pm by SingFongFC »

Offline Tiger Tony

• Ginger knob who used to be barred from the Crows Nest. Will scweam and scweam and scweam if he doesn't get a Cardiff ticket. Aluminium. Thinks he's clever.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2018, 02:56:57 pm »
Newsflash:

Have to beat Man City with 2nd leg away and then likely one of Barca, Real Madrid/Juventus or Bayern Munich before this is of any concern.

It's in Kiev. IF we make it anyone who wants one will get one. I'll make one prediction. That is if we make Kiev and Arsenal make Europa final then Europa final will be going for more on black market.....

Offline SingFongFC

• Kopite
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2018, 03:10:15 pm »
Newsflash:

Have to beat Man City with 2nd leg away and then likely one of Barca, Real Madrid/Juventus or Bayern Munich before this is of any concern.

It's in Kiev. IF we make it anyone who wants one will get one. I'll make one prediction. That is if we make Kiev and Arsenal make Europa final then Europa final will be going for more on black market.....

Hope you’re right in that case! Guess the Kiev factor will make a bit of a difference. Europa in France isn’t it?

Offline CONFIAMOS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2018, 03:27:26 pm »
Hope you’re right in that case! Guess the Kiev factor will make a bit of a difference. Europa in France isn’t it?

Switzerland.

But yes, its in fucking Kiev and I don't care how far off we are I've been looking at routes and its fucking hard (and expensive). Not saying we wont take a lot there but my guess is this will be slightly too far for some who were happy to pop over to the alps for a couple of days.

Offline chrisfletcher

• RAWK Pyschic. He knows what we're all thinking. He must be pretty pissed off at me then...Shit song writer.
  • Anny Roader
    • Twitter
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2018, 03:48:48 pm »
This year's Europa final is in Lyon (which is interesting seeing as the team are gonna get banned) - I presume you were referring to the Liverpool v Sevilla final though

Offline Tiger Tony

• Ginger knob who used to be barred from the Crows Nest. Will scweam and scweam and scweam if he doesn't get a Cardiff ticket. Aluminium. Thinks he's clever.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2018, 03:58:27 pm »
The point I am making is about logistics. 10000 allocation for a final in Switzerland equals outrageous black market. Even if it was only the Europa. Potential Arsenal v Atletico Madrid Europa final in France will also be the same.

Anyone in Kiev, albeit the Champions League final, will be much essier to get hold of. Anyone who really wants one will get one in the event we make it. Even if it ends up being a Clasico final I don't foresee a booming black market

Offline Andy82lfc

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2018, 04:56:35 pm »
The point I am making is about logistics. 10000 allocation for a final in Switzerland equals outrageous black market. Even if it was only the Europa. Potential Arsenal v Atletico Madrid Europa final in France will also be the same.

Anyone in Kiev, albeit the Champions League final, will be much essier to get hold of. Anyone who really wants one will get one in the event we make it. Even if it ends up being a Clasico final I don't foresee a booming black market

Not sure though, I mean we took tens of thousands to Istanbul and that was a massive pain in the arse to get to, I think maybe harder to get to than Kiev? But certainly closer. I got a ticket fairly easy, but that was back when tickets got sold on eBay still and not so dear, but maybe I was lucky.

But yeah, if its not us I reckon there'll be loads of tickets going without doubt.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2018, 06:26:01 pm by Andy82lfc »

Offline Barry Banana

• because johnster was a rubbish username?...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2018, 06:12:11 pm »
For me, the only factor that might make tickets more freely available, with or without us there, is the price. With it being a bank holiday weekend, there’s tons of boss routes available using only one or two days holiday. But €450 for a face value ticket is obscene.
Long live the King

Offline RMG

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2018, 09:48:08 pm »
Won't take my card for some reason "please use another device" are they having a laugh like?

Offline bornandbRED

• ... an ESL super fan. aka physioSTALKER
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2018, 09:58:30 pm »
Just applied. Any idea of a ballpark figure for how many applicants they're likely to get?

Offline Flyhalf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2018, 10:06:05 pm »
Won't take my card for some reason "please use another device" are they having a laugh like?

They’ll only accept Visa or MasterCard if that’s any help?

Offline RMG

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2018, 10:07:52 pm »
They’ll only accept Visa or MasterCard if that’s any help?

That's what I'm trying to use mate but still wont work. Card doesn't expire for ages either.

Anyone else had the same issue?

EDIT - Sorted now, just needed to use a third different web browser to do it.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2018, 10:27:41 pm by RMG »

Online willss

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2018, 07:50:20 am »
Just applied. Any idea of a ballpark figure for how many applicants they're likely to get?

I think in some previous years they have been oversubscribed by about 10 times.  I don't think there'll be anywhere near that number this year.

Offline LFCStephen

• Legacy Fan
  • I just carnt get enough....
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2018, 12:05:00 pm »
If Liverpool don't get there and people are successful you guys still heading out?

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2018, 12:17:40 pm »
If Liverpool don't get there and people are successful you guys still heading out?

If we don't make the semis I'll be going. Cant justify semi + final + 10 days in Russia during the WC.

Offline bornandbRED

• ... an ESL super fan. aka physioSTALKER
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2018, 12:32:17 am »

Yeah fuck it.

I think in some previous years they have been oversubscribed by about 10 times.  I don't think there'll be anywhere near that number this year.

Assuming because of the location? I haven't looked at ways of getting there yet if I'm honest.

Online willss

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2018, 09:46:10 am »
Yeah fuck it.

Assuming because of the location? I haven't looked at ways of getting there yet if I'm honest.

Actually I'm surprised that Kiev is only a 3-4 hour flight.  There's some cracking flights to be had at present if you are prepared to go Thursday to Sunday.  If you want to go Fri-sun or shorter its up to £600 already.

Online willss

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2018, 05:31:20 pm »
Got an email about the payment process but unfortunately it was a standard email and the draw will be tomorrow.

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2018, 05:55:07 pm »
Same here. I got one one in the ballot for the Europa League Final but I don't remember how soon I got the email after the draw.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline RMG

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2018, 06:25:05 pm »
Got an email about the payment process but unfortunately it was a standard email and the draw will be tomorrow.

Do we find out tomorrow if we've been successful or not?

Online willss

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2018, 07:15:59 pm »
Do we find out tomorrow if we've been successful or not?

2pm tomorrow our time, but the payment process could take all night

Offline RMG

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2018, 07:52:03 pm »

Exciting, nice one.

Offline J_Kopite

• Is he or isn't she? Cougar toy.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2018, 07:57:59 pm »
Exciting, nice one.

It is if you aren’t a dickhead who completely forgot to do this :)

Offline Barry Banana

• because johnster was a rubbish username?...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2018, 11:05:45 pm »

I didn’t get such an email and have checked junk. Last one I got was on 22nd and said they will notify “in the next few days” about estimated time of payment in case people need to inform their bank. Maybe you’re in luck and they only sent the “be prepared” emails to successful applicants.
Long live the King

Online End Product

• doesn't always come out of the right end
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2018, 11:58:41 pm »
Applied twice as I've got an irish passport, got the be prepared email on my irish one nothing on the British one.

Guess things will be clearer tomorrow. Good luck everyone.
No time for caution.

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #33 on: March 28, 2018, 12:12:31 am »

They say it might go on a bit longer up until April 6th. Some people might not have enough funds etc.

Just checked. I got this email on the 22nd March 2016

Thank you for applying for tickets to the UEFA Europa League™ Final Basel 2016!

Due to the huge demand for tickets, the allocation process will be by random draw and will be taking place soon. After this, we plan to start taking payments from applicants with successful ticket applications.

Please note that this email is not an indication of the status of your application. It is possible that you will be allocated all or none of the tickets that you applied for. You will be notified of the result of your application once the payment process is over and before 8 April.

If you are a successful applicant, your credit card will be charged automatically.

Please note that in case of a payment failure, your application will be cancelled.

You are therefore kindly requested to check with your bank that there are sufficient funds on your credit card, and to raise the credit limit per transaction accordingly. Please remember that if you have agreed to accept tickets in other categories, this may increase the total amount to be paid for your tickets.

You may also wish to inform your bank of the anticipated international transaction. The following payment information will appear on your bank statement: UEFA - Europa League Final 2016, Route de Genève 46, 1260, CH – Nyon, Switzerland. The Merchant ID is 172923632.

Best regards,

UEFA Europa League™ Final Basel 2016 Ticketing Team

And got the confirmation that I was successful on the 5th April.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2018, 12:18:36 am by Alan_X »
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #34 on: March 28, 2018, 05:25:35 am »
They say it might go on a bit longer up until April 6th. Some people might not have enough funds etc.

Just checked. I got this email on the 22nd March 2016

Thank you for applying for tickets to the UEFA Europa League™ Final Basel 2016!

Due to the huge demand for tickets, the allocation process will be by random draw and will be taking place soon. After this, we plan to start taking payments from applicants with successful ticket applications.

Please note that this email is not an indication of the status of your application. It is possible that you will be allocated all or none of the tickets that you applied for. You will be notified of the result of your application once the payment process is over and before 8 April.

If you are a successful applicant, your credit card will be charged automatically.

Please note that in case of a payment failure, your application will be cancelled.

You are therefore kindly requested to check with your bank that there are sufficient funds on your credit card, and to raise the credit limit per transaction accordingly. Please remember that if you have agreed to accept tickets in other categories, this may increase the total amount to be paid for your tickets.

You may also wish to inform your bank of the anticipated international transaction. The following payment information will appear on your bank statement: UEFA - Europa League Final 2016, Route de Genève 46, 1260, CH – Nyon, Switzerland. The Merchant ID is 172923632.

Best regards,

UEFA Europa League™ Final Basel 2016 Ticketing Team

And got the confirmation that I was successful on the 5th April.

The payment is taken about a week before the email is sent out.. if you just keep an eye on your bank account hopefully you’ll see something tomorrow.

Offline James55

• Main Stander
« Reply #35 on: March 28, 2018, 08:04:03 am »
Hopefully more successful than yesterday sale

Offline Grobbelrevell

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry & ignorance
    • The Grobbelramble
« Reply #36 on: March 28, 2018, 08:30:17 am »
Hoping we hear something today, either via the bank, or directly. More likely the former, if anything.
Twitter | Blog

TRADE COUNT: +19  /  SoS Member 6854

Offline kalle-anka

• Dönåld Dükk!!!!!
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS member 6912
« Reply #37 on: March 28, 2018, 11:12:31 am »
Can confirm payment for EL has (started?) been taken.

Offline Grobbelrevell

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry & ignorance
    • The Grobbelramble
« Reply #38 on: March 28, 2018, 11:41:26 am »
Can confirm payment for EL has (started?) been taken.

Payment for EL has gone out?

Hopefully the CL will follow today as well, in that case.
Twitter | Blog

TRADE COUNT: +19  /  SoS Member 6854

Offline DutchRed

• Legacy Fan
  • =
« Reply #39 on: March 28, 2018, 12:02:45 pm »
Payment for EL has gone out?

Hopefully the CL will follow today as well, in that case.

Yeah my mate got confirmation he's got tickets for the EL final about fifteen minutes ago
It's just sex and violence, melody and silence.