Author Topic: MATCH PREVIEW: Wolves v Liverpool, Molineux 23rd Jan 20:00GMT BT Sport  (Read 30120 times)

Offline duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated

Referee: Michael Oliver.
Assistants: Darren Cann, Dan Robathan.
Fourth official: Paul Tierney.
VAR: Craig Pawson.
Assistant VAR: Derek Eaton

Recent League Meetings
Sunday 29 December 2020, Anfield – Liverpool 1-0 Wolves
Sunday 12 May 2019, Anfield – Liverpool 2-0 Wolves
Friday 21 December 2018, Molineux – Wolves 0-2 Liverpool
Tuesday 31 January 2012, Molineux – Wolves 0-3 Liverpool
Saturday 24 September 2011, Anfield – Liverpool 2-1 Wolves

Last 5 League Games
Wolves             Liverpool
WA3-2 v Southampton    WH2-0 v Man Utd
DH1-1 v Newcastle       WA1-0 v Spurs
LA1-2 v Watford       WH2-0 v Sheffield Utd
LA0-1 v Liverpool       WH1-0 v Wolves
WH3-2 v Man City       WA4-0 v Leicester

Before I started to write this I took a look back through the history of both clubs for any specific highlights we’ve shared down the years.
For those who already know their history or aren’t interested you may wish to skip the next few paragraphs, but hopefully at least some of you will enjoy a little trip down memory lane.

One of the more obvious meetings from our past is the 4th round FA Cup tie from February 1952 at Anfield. Throughout the 1950’s Wolves were one of, if not the best side in the country winning 3 league titles and finishing runners up a further 3 times.

To this day it is still the record attendance at Anfield of 61,905. Depending on how big the Anfield Road extension goes it’s a record that may well remain for a while yet – although I’d like to think they take it into consideration, perhaps Arsenal style add in one extra seat  so we can reach 61,906? The result by the way was a 2-1 win for us with the one and only Bob Paisley opening the scoring in the 5th minute.

I suppose having mentioned Bob, it makes sense to follow with probably the biggest highlight – at least from our point of view - between the two sides at Molineux, a certain game from May 4th 1976. The game saw us crowned League Champions for the 9th time, and was the very first trophy won by Paisley as manager (unless we’re counting Charity Shields!). It would shortly be followed by the UEFA Cup that same month, then many, many more.

I was still 7 months from being born so don’t have any memories of my own from this momentous occasion – but I’ve seen some of the footage on video.

However, one of the best threads I’ve found on RAWK has many brilliant tales and anecdotes of the day, including how people travelled to the game, how they got in to the ground, and some of the magic celebrations after a famous late comeback gave us a 3-1 win, and the title by a point over QPR.

I highly recommend anyone who hasn’t taken a look at the link below to do so – a reminder (as if one were needed) about why this club and its supporters are so special.

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=22076.0

In terms of players that have gone between the two clubs, there have been a number of big names down the years who’ve been associated with both clubs, with Conor Coady being the latest. However there are two particular names from our history that stand out. The first and most obvious is Emlyn Hughes.

Signed for £65,000 from Blackpool in 1967 he played 665 times for us over the next 12 years, lifting numerous trophies including the first two of our six European Cups. After losing his place to Alan Hansen he moved to Wolves in 1979 where he captained them to their most recent major honour and the only domestic trophy that evaded him at Liverpool, the League Cup.

The other player that stands out to me, from our histories, is Alun Evans. A sad tale of potential not realised, perhaps more famous for what happened off the pitch than on it. It started brightly enough when he became the most expensive teenager ever at the time when in 1968 he signed from Wolves for £100,000.

He scored on his Anfield debut as we put 4 past Leicester & Peter Shilton in the first 12 minutes, but didn’t see out the game limping off close to the end. He was however fit to return to Molineux the following week and score 2 past his old club as we ran out 6-0 winners. According to LFChistory.net the crowd adapted a song by The Scaffold – “Thank you very much” (better known to me as the Cadburys Roses advert song), to taunt the Wolves fans for allowing us to sign Alun. “Thank you very much for Alun Evans. Thank you very much. Thank you very very very much”.

After scoring 5 in his first 9 games his form tailed off with only 2 further goals in the remaining 30 games of the 68/69 season. Alun started the next season suspended after a sending off at the end of 68/69 and things went from bad to worse when he was glassed at his father in laws Oasis nightclub in December 1969. He required 70 stitches, administered without anaesthetic, ultimately leaving him with permanent scars.

He did still have a few high points such as a hat-trick at Anfield against a Bayern Munich team including the likes of Beckenbauer and Gerd Muller in his first full game for 4 months after a cartilage operation. And he scored the goal of the month in Germany in the return leg – a volley from the edge of the area.

He also scored the first in a 2-1 victory over Everton in the FA Cup semi-final in 1971, however by this time Kevin Keegan was emerging and after just 13 appearances in 1971-72 the last of which was against Wolves, he transferred to Aston Villa.

Here endeth the history section! Apologies to those who have no interest or already knew it all, but one of the things I enjoyed as much as anything as a kid was learning everything I could about our great club, so thought this was a good opportunity to share some of the history between our clubs.

Anyway onto the present….

Things have gone ok this season haven’t they… the last victory being one of, if not the most enjoyable yet. At the start of December I remember thinking if we got to the end of January and were still in the clear by 6-9 points we’d be almost there given the schedule and some of the teams we had to play.

Yet, here we are, almost two months later having won every game (bar the kids v Villa), and not let a league goal in since the Everton game at the start of December. So, on paper at least, looking at the games we have left, not to mention those of our nearest challenger, I think it’s fair to say it’s ours to lose from here.

What we can be confident of is knowing that this team and our staff won’t let up or begin to believe anything is over until it is – so we should aim to enjoy the ride in what will hopefully turn out to be one of the greatest season’s we’ve ever known – which is really saying something given WE ARE LIVERPOOL (Tra la la la la).

This is, on paper at least, one of the toughest matches we still have to play in the league. The game against them at Anfield just under a month ago came during the hectic Christmas run of fixtures and it showed, with both teams below their best, as we fought our way to a scrappy 1-0 win. Mind you, this shouldn’t be much of a surprise anymore, as winning (even when below our best) is just, well, kind of “what we do” – as Virgil might say.

No doubt there will be a narrative along the lines of how Wolves were hard done/cheated last time due to our goal being awarded, and their goal being chalked off by VAR. Despite the fact both decisions were correct in the end – no thanks to Anthony Taylor.

Wolves have a comparable first 11 with the likes of Leicester, Chelsea & Spurs and aside from a slow start might be closer to a top 4 slot than they currently are (which still isn’t that far off). They’ve managed the UEFA Cup involvement well and are positioned to make this one of their best seasons since the 1950s. They have, in my view, an excellent manager/coach in Nuno Espirito Santo, and they’ve spent a bit of cash but on the whole done so wisely building up a team that can challenge domestically for a top 6 place.

It’ll be interesting to see how long they can keep hold of both Nuno and some of their more sought after players, and when/if they do go whether they can replace them in a way that allows them to maintain their current situation as one of the better teams in the country.

And so 25 days since the last head to head, we arrive at Molineux having won every game since without conceding, whilst they have dipped only returning to winning ways in impressive fashion coming from 2 down against a relatively in form Southampton in their last game.

I’ll leave it up to others to predict line ups and scores. I think it’s fair to say a draw here wouldn’t be the worst result after such an effort on Sunday, emotionally as well as physically. Wolves are definitely one of the more dangerous teams to play, and if we’re below our best they have the players who can make us pay.

However we also know we are the best in the world right now and really anything but another win would be disappointing. Turn up and play the way we can and we can continue our march to 19 and perhaps even a few more records on the way.

Edit: Thanks to kriss for highlighting a slight error in the above info. Alun Evans goal of the month in Germany was in fact in the Cup Winners Cup in a 3-1 defeat to Bayern a season later than I had noted above.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2020, 01:46:08 am by duvva »
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
Re: MATCH PREVIEW: Wolves v Liverpool, Molineux 23rd Jan 20:00GMT BT Sport
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2020, 04:32:30 pm »
They've played a lot of football this season, but they keep plugging away.  Will be a tricky fixture.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline wampa1

• Should probably leg it while he can......
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2020, 04:36:32 pm »
What do we reckon, Fabinho to start? Matip?

Offline gazzam1963

• RAWK Cruiser. Andy@Allertons twin brother. Really misses a good fist pump.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2020, 04:37:02 pm »
Nice opening Duvva , 1976 Molyneux is one of the great Liverpool nights amd personally think this is our hardest remaining away game . There looking at possibly a top four finish and gave us a difficult game last month so will be up for revenge .

Offline Zimagic

• Legacy Fan
  • Liar, liar with your drawers on fire......
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2020, 04:37:32 pm »
They'll also be fired up after the first game. Have a few Wolves fan friends who felt the offside call was a joke and they did more than enough to get something out of the game.

Plus they'll have belief after going down 2-0 to come back to win 2-3 at the weekend.

I think we win easily if we have our shooting boots on.
"Truth, Justice, Freedom, Reasonably-Priced Love and a Hard-Boiled Egg!"

Online [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2020, 04:45:42 pm »
Would be nice to be able to start to rest everyone for one game or so, we're getting tired towards the end of games now

Offline mike777

• Anny Roader
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2020, 04:47:47 pm »
Nice opening Duvva , 1976 Molyneux is one of the great Liverpool nights amd personally think this is our hardest remaining away game . There looking at possibly a top four finish and gave us a difficult game last month so will be up for revenge .

I agree, if we're going to slip up I think it'll be here or City away.

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2020, 04:48:48 pm »
PS If the Club Badges don't show up - please can mods amend to include them (I tried & Failed!)

Great OP mate, thanks for sharing. Never knew that about Evans.

If you're still looking for the badges, you can right click on the ones in my post here https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=344332.msg16963663#msg16963663
and paste those links in between your [img] /img] tags

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2020, 04:49:08 pm »
Wolves don't make it easy for any of the top clubs. But surely they're all knackered? I mean Nuno just keeps playing the same player's evrey game.

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2020, 04:52:32 pm »
What do we reckon, Fabinho to start? Matip?

I reckon both will start the FA cup game instead. Though if Milner is defo out, the only way I can see Klopp starting Fabinho would be to ensure the other british captain/vice caption in Henderson leads us out (having said that, Lallana did a great job last time). Maybe better for Fabinho to have his first start and a good pitch too.

Be interesting to see. Midfield looked tired at the end yesterday and so whoever starts I'd expect one or two to be subbed before the end.

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2020, 04:52:59 pm »
After their behaviour and cryarsing after our last game I hope we give them a proper twatting.

Offline duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2020, 04:57:12 pm »
Great OP mate, thanks for sharing. Never knew that about Evans.

If you're still looking for the badges, you can right click on the ones in my post here https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=344332.msg16963663#msg16963663
and paste those links in between your [img] /img] tags
Thanks for the help with the badges. Bit wonky but presentation was never my strong point!

Edit: Centred them too now - wonders will never cease!
« Last Edit: January 20, 2020, 04:58:47 pm by duvva »
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Online Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2020, 04:58:12 pm »
Wolves don't make it easy for any of the top clubs. But surely they're all knackered? I mean Nuno just keeps playing the same player's evrey game.

This is one they'll be up for. They dug really deep against us in the last game despite playing City less than 48 hours ealier.

Their fans will be a pain in the arse with their mix of robbing our songbook, singing about us and cryarsing about VAR and referees.  To be fair VAR hasn't helped them this season but the minute a decision goes against them on Thursday (if it does) it'll be full on meltdown which they actually used to their benefit in the City and Liverpool second halves the other week. They were all wound up and we were taken off our stride a bit.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2020, 05:00:26 pm by Fromola »
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline mikeb58

• The Poet Laureate of the Hillsborough forum and indeed, now, the rest of the site! Allez, allez, allez......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • kopite
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2020, 05:00:19 pm »
I can't see us conceding, our defence and keeper just look to impregnable at the moment. At the other end, we create too much not to score, so reckon we'll win this 2-0.

Come on you Mighty Reds!
Hillsborough...Our Greatest Victory (out now)

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2020, 05:01:09 pm »
Gotta win this!
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2020, 05:01:47 pm »
Wolves are a good side but their threat is overrated. They do give you a tough game but dont carry a killer punch or threat.

They have yet to score against us and have they had a big chance since they have been promoted?

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2020, 05:01:47 pm »
Of course they'll be up for it. I'm not doubting that. My thinking is those players must be knackered as they have a small squad and the manager keeps playing the same guy's evrey time.  ;D

Offline Titi Camara

• Hey, wanna hear the new dubstep song I wrote? Wub, Wub, Wub! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! I'm Pickle Rick with hirsute areolae!
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Number 21 of the Crazy 88
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2020, 05:10:16 pm »
Snip
Cracking OP, many thanks for putting that together :wave

Offline Perham

• Effes v2.0 - RAWK's Official Dog Snogger!
  • Legacy Fan
  • All is well
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2020, 05:11:44 pm »
They've got a good squad & manager but fucking hell their fans are dickheads. I hope we smash them.   
if I came home to allison in bed with my wife I'd ask him to phone Virgil to see if he wanted to pop round too.

Offline Sharado

• Stop crying
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2020, 05:12:00 pm »
Would be nice to be able to start to rest everyone for one game or so, we're getting tired towards the end of games now

I agree. I think we'll see a bit of rotation for this one - Fab will start, might see Joe move to RB and trent have a rest with Matip coming in the middle, plus another possibly.
3 midfielders minimum in the next window. And probably another young CB to boot.

Anything else is negligent.

Online Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2020, 05:18:33 pm »
I agree. I think we'll see a bit of rotation for this one - Fab will start, might see Joe move to RB and trent have a rest with Matip coming in the middle, plus another possibly.

The first team can rest at the weekend.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2020, 05:19:00 pm »
Think we’ll maybe see one change in midfield and that’s it. Then pretty wholesale for the cup and a bit of rotation in the two games before the break.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Schmarn

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2020, 05:19:09 pm »

I think we'll see a full strength team given that we had 9 days between the Sheff Utd and Spurs games and 8 days between Spurs and Man Utd. Klopp knows that if we beat this lot and West Ham even the most pessimistic fan will accept it is over. Wolves try to play football so I can see a similar outcome to the Leicester game which was also dubbed a potential banana skin.

Wolves 0 Liverpool 5.

Online Schmidt

• 's small stretchy scrotum
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2020, 05:19:10 pm »
I don't think we'll rotate too much, that'll be saved for the FA cup game. With a two week break coming up I think we'll just push through with mostly the same players for the league games, with the only exception being the midfield as we have a fair bit of depth there.

Offline rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️6 Times Baby ⭐️⭐️⭐️
« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2020, 05:25:11 pm »
Personally don’t see much if any rotation , though Wolves looked jaded v Southampton in the first half but they still went onto win 2-3 , also Jiménez is a very impressive player and one to watch

Offline Corbykop

• Main Stander
« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2020, 05:28:26 pm »
Duvva, nice stats page mate and Molineaux was my first away game watching the Reds about March 1968 1-1 draw with Dougan for them and Sir Roger for us and young Evans was in the Wolves team that day and Shanks signed him during the summer as you say to be the highest priced teenager at 100k and we were back there in the same year, though following season,about Sept/Oct I think to watch the 6-0 win and the thing I remember about that game was that Peter Thompson, Alun Evans and Sir Roger scored in the first half and then Hunt, Evans and Thomo scored again in the second half not sure of the sequence but it was opposite to the first half scorers if that makes sense?

Was there in 76 too so will be reminded of some great memories at that old ground when watching on tv on Thursday will be a tough game but we're in a great mindset right now so expect a close win!

Offline Magix

• Partial to Tarts
  • Legacy Fan
  • Just 5 points away
« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2020, 05:54:45 pm »
I don't think we'll make that many changes, maybe one or two particularly in midfield. More likely we'll change it tactically; not as aggressive as we were against Man U, playing more controlled, fullbacks less rampaging.

Online Fromola

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2020, 05:57:15 pm »
Think we’ll maybe see one change in midfield and that’s it. Then pretty wholesale for the cup and a bit of rotation in the two games before the break.

Full strength for this. Up to Klopp whether to bring in Fabinho from the start or use Sunday to get him more match fit first.

Rest everyone on Sunday who does start.

Strong against West Ham and Southampton with a few changes between the two games.

Offline gamble

• andproctor
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2020, 05:59:44 pm »
I respect this wolves side and their manager a lot more than Utd. will be a tight game

Offline PHIL.

• Anny Roader
  • Unbearable
« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2020, 06:04:05 pm »
I fully expect a win here.

Sure, they have some good players, but they've not been in a great run of form.

I also thought they looked a little toothless when they played United in the cup. They had moments of great play but lacked the ruthlessness to make it count.

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2020, 06:08:11 pm »
I like Wolves, got a bit of time for them, they can be dangerous, I like their manager and his style, good team.

.. let's fuckin humble them.  8)

Offline PHIL.

• Anny Roader
  • Unbearable
« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2020, 06:10:12 pm »
I like Wolves, got a bit of time for them, they can be dangerous, I like their manager and his style, good team.

.. let's fuckin humble them.  8)

Awful supporters though.

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2020, 06:15:43 pm »
Awful supporters though.

Yeah fair point.

A double humbling it is!

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2020, 06:16:09 pm »
Our toughest game this month

Offline liverbloke

• Prototype RAWK Genius. Founder of stickysheets.com and prefers it solo. Gotta hand it to him, eh?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • i neither know nor care
« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2020, 06:18:15 pm »
There's stats and then there's stats - I know - but they have a Premier League goal to game ratio of 1.11 and we have 1.72.

They are at home too so no easy game but total faith in our lads to do this - it's that winning mentality they've got.

https://www.premierleague.com/clubs/38/Wolverhampton-Wanderers/stats

https://www.premierleague.com/clubs/10/Liverpool/stats

Quote from: Lee1-6Liv
Who would have thought liverblokes no draws idea would not be his worst idea of the weekend

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #35 on: January 20, 2020, 06:22:32 pm »
Just hope we're clinical and kill the game off. They're resilient if nothing else. Taken 18 points from losing positions this season.

Online Yorkykopite

• Misses Danny Boy with a passion. Phil's Official Biographer, dontcherknow...it's all true. Honestly.
  • RAWK Writer
  • Legacy Fan
  • The first five yards........
« Reply #36 on: January 20, 2020, 06:45:00 pm »
Lovely stuff in the OP. A nice mixture of contemporary and historical.

They're a fine side, no doubt about it. And it's good to have the gold of Wolves in the top flight regardless of how Brexity their supporters seem to be these days. But they should be easy pickings for the Reds on Thursday. Anyone who comes out and attempts to play football against us is going to suffer. All I ask is that we're more clinical in front of goal than we've been in the last two matches. I want to see us start sticking 4 and 5 past teams.
"If you want the world to love you don't discuss Middle Eastern politics" Saul Bellow.

Offline JP-65

• FA/UEFA/FIFA are not fit for purpose
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #37 on: January 20, 2020, 06:47:59 pm »
At home, against the "Top 7", they've beaten City, drawn with United & lost to Chelsea and Spurs.

Offline Brain Potter

• Embarrassing. Likes to listen through the walls....Auralist Extrodinaire!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #38 on: January 20, 2020, 06:49:42 pm »
really can't see us not winning. ability and attitude is a winning combination and we've got both in spades. tough game but expecting a nice 2-0 win.

Offline rushyman

• Not A Badgeman. Fuck him. Please. Someone. Anyone! But not Jonathan Pearce.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • On Halloween, parents send kids out lookin like me
« Reply #39 on: January 20, 2020, 10:11:00 pm »
Full team job again

If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly

Jurgen Klopp