Author Topic: Everton - The 777 Unflushables  (Read 660210 times)

Offline DonkeyWan

• ker. Football Genius, Generously gives Young Jürgen pointers to help him improve.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I never met a man who wasn't...
Re: Everton - The 777 Unflushables
« Reply #12720 on: Today at 08:31:23 am »
Well, they got their reason for a year end DVD.
Hah, as if they can afford to release a DVD. Perhaps 1 copy "They year we finally got one over Klopp after about 20 attempts" valued at £1 billion.
Beatings will continue until morale improves...

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #12721 on: Today at 08:38:47 am »
If it takes them another 14 years to beat us at home, I'll be a happy bunny.

Their fans will be happy this morning, and rightly so, but after the initial euphoria subsides they surely must look at their club and ask themselves why they can only ever be arsed putting a half decent performance in for one game per season.

Yes, they are shite. Very limited and agricultural, but they wouldn't be would be lower mid table and not relegation candidates every season if they pulled their fingers out a bit more often. They've been cheating their fans for so long.
« Last Edit: Today at 08:44:32 am by Son of Spion »
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #12722 on: Today at 08:44:29 am »

They will be crying and in administration by the end of the season.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12723 on: Today at 08:46:26 am »
They will be crying and in administration by the end of the season.
Of course. The euphoria won't last long for them. It never does. It will paper over a few cracks this morning, but the overall picture for them is very bleak. Last night was a bit like the last twitch of a dying man.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline deano2727

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12724 on: Today at 08:50:55 am »
Another season of nothingness awaits them. Too good to go down, too shite for anything else.

At some point, they might just volunteer to go down the leagues so they can actually challenge for something.  ;D

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12725 on: Today at 10:11:36 am »
Hope these c*nts go under.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline Bennett

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12726 on: Today at 10:37:41 am »
Tell you something, Rooney will be lucky to make 55. c*nt looks like Alan Brazil.

Online Lisan Al Gaib

• Main Stander
  • Lead them to Paradise
« Reply #12727 on: Today at 10:50:31 am »

Its bound to happen once in a blue moon isn't it? Losing there every 14 years I can handle! If they ever last that long as a going entity.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12728 on: Today at 10:58:24 am »
Its bound to happen once in a blue moon isn't it? Losing there every 14 years I can handle! If they ever last that long as a going entity.
Yes. Bound to happen eventually. Their record against us is shameful, but they pull one out of the hat every decade and a half or so. Usually when we are pretty awful on the day.

No doubt they'll be crowing again, one morning in 2038.

Offline DonkeyWan

• ker. Football Genius, Generously gives Young Jürgen pointers to help him improve.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I never met a man who wasn't...
« Reply #12729 on: Today at 11:11:13 am »
Of course. The euphoria won't last long for them. It never does. It will paper over a few cracks this morning, but the overall picture for them is very bleak. Last night was a bit like the last twitch of a dying man.

Like jerking off from the deck of the Titanic onto the iceberg.
Beatings will continue until morale improves...

Offline cissesbeard

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #12730 on: Today at 11:22:02 am »
let them enjoy their moment, can't blame them for being a bit over the top - they haven't had much to get excited about for years. couple of relegation escapes and a derby win are their high points of the last 10 years. the shitter they are - the more difficult the derby is.
they are shit, on the verge of going bust and stuck with dyche in charge.

Offline thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12731 on: Today at 11:55:40 am »
Another season of nothingness awaits them. Too good to go down, too shite for anything else.

At some point, they might just volunteer to go down the leagues so they can actually challenge for something.  ;D
Very true.  This is what Leicester City have achieved since Moyes left Everton in 2013:
Championship winners (2013/14)
Premier League winners (2015/16)
Champions League quarter finals (2016/17)
FA Cup winners (2020/21)
Europa League knock-out stages (2020/21)
Community Shield winners (2021/22)
Europa Conference League semi finals (2021/22)
Relegation from the Premier League (2022/23)
Championship winners elect (2023/24)

If you go back to Everton's last trophy then Leicester have also won the League Cup twice and been champions of League One.

That said, I think a lot of Everton fans would not trade their "never been relegated from the Premier League" trophy for all of that.  Last night is in their top 5 moments of the past decade, which is really sad when you think about it.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #12732 on: Today at 12:39:13 pm »
Above and beyond the famous pitch invasion against Crystal Palace? On a par with the Just Stop Oil injury time winner? Who can say.

Offline lfc_col

• Legacy Fan
  • And Could He Play!
« Reply #12733 on: Today at 12:57:15 pm »
I hope they enjoy that brief moment of winning because by the looks of it there in serious trouble that smirk might be wiped off there faces very soon
We Won It Six Times

JFT 97

Offline Koplord

• No new LFC topics
  • Kopite
« Reply #12734 on: Today at 01:04:29 pm »
That will wank themselves silly on this narrative of costing us the league for years and it’s just not true.

Had we been in top form and gone there top and lost putting title out of our hands then I would be absolutely raging but given what’s happened last few weeks this is just merely some points dropped in a run that we would have dropped more points. United away is where we fucked ourselves, palace was the final realisation.

You don’t get yourself into this kind of form in both boxes and honestly think you can go win 6 on the bounce.
If I hadn't seen such riches I could live with being poor.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12735 on: Today at 01:31:30 pm »
Any crumb of imaginary comfort will do for them. They've not cost us the league at all, though. We did that ourselves, and we did it weeks ago. My only discomfort is losing to an appalling side. It's not even crossed my mind that they might have cost us the title. I'd be pissed over it if they had, but they haven't.

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
  • The cheesy side of town
« Reply #12736 on: Today at 01:40:47 pm »
Last night is in their top 5 moments of the past decade, which is really sad when you think about it.

Last night is their top moment of the past 30 years, which is really sad whether you think about it or not.

Fixed
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12737 on: Today at 01:42:13 pm »
Any crumb of imaginary comfort will do for them. They've not cost us the league at all, though. We did that ourselves, and we did it weeks ago. My only discomfort is losing to an appalling side. It's not even crossed my mind that they might have cost us the title. I'd be pissed over it if they had, but they haven't.

It was United that did for us, mentally, losing then drawing to that shower of shite. You don't recover from that and Crystal Palace finished off. Last night was just the tombstone.

Just remind yourself, how do you feel after that, appalling really. But, think positive, Everton fans feel like that nearly every week (as do many others as well), we get to feel that bad occasionally, just a little too often in the last few weeks though.
« Last Edit: Today at 01:44:20 pm by Black Bull Nova »
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Online smicer07

• Negative, miserable sod!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12738 on: Today at 01:42:24 pm »
State of them 😂 we celebrate trophies, they celebrate a home win when they're bottom half. Sad.

Online A-Bomb

• Garlic Butter Coming. Isn’t as good as Divock Origi. Can we sell him?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12739 on: Today at 02:20:38 pm »
Is Dyche world class now? Get him signed up to a new 3 year contract!  :lickin

Hope they enjoy the win, they might not have a club this time next year.

Offline mainone

• Anny Roader
  • this is the end.....
« Reply #12740 on: Today at 02:39:37 pm »
fuck off carragher

Online jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #12741 on: Today at 02:56:13 pm »
For any lurking Blues.

Steven Kelly
@SteKelly198586

English champions.
European champion.
2 league cups.
1 FA Cup.
World champions.
A few baubles.
6 times runners up.
Over a thousand goals.
Some of the best football we've ever seen.

Have your temporary little gloat.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Indomitable_Carp

• Asterixophile
  • Legacy Fan
  • From the depths of Sevvy Park lake
« Reply #12742 on: Today at 03:06:47 pm »
Last night hurt, no doubt about it. It's days like these I'm thankful I no longer live in the city. But you know what?! Evertonians need nice things too, even if they only come around once every 10/15 years.

Offline Black Bull Nova

• emo
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12743 on: Today at 03:18:41 pm »
Last night hurt, no doubt about it. It's days like these I'm thankful I no longer live in the city. But you know what?! Evertonians need nice things too, even if they only come around once every 10/15 years.

When they had crowd shots I was quite taken aback by how excited they were, this really was special for them, a bit like prisoners of war who get a red cross parcel. Remember that it is through days like these you learn to live again.
aarf, aarf, aarf.

Online MonsLibpool

• Glass always half empty.......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12744 on: Today at 03:28:59 pm »
We're their cup final. If they get relegated, it'd be a lot easier.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12745 on: Today at 03:43:02 pm »

When they had crowd shots I was quite taken aback by how excited they were, this really was special for them, a bit like prisoners of war who get a red cross parcel. Remember that it is through days like these you learn to live again.
I don't think their utter desperation can be underestimated. Us beating them in a derby is just a other day at the office. Them beating us is like some life-affirming ascent to nirvana. We are all their cup finals rolled into one. We dominate their very existence to such an extent that they cannot escape us. Make no mistakes, this single win on their own ground in 14 years is the highlight of a lot of their lives. None of their fans under 35 will remember seeing their side lift a trophy. A win against the European giant next door is as good as it gets for them, and it shows.

If Espanyol got one over on Barcelona, they'd celebrate just the same.
« Last Edit: Today at 03:44:45 pm by Son of Spion »