Author Topic: Typhoid Trump: the not-smart, corrupt, coward, loser, thread  (Read 4567941 times)

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Ill Douche - Fungal Dick
« Reply #61480 on: March 23, 2020, 05:54:03 pm »
In his heart of hearts, Dr. Fauci knows he's dealing with a complete and utter moron.

Indeed yes.  But for some reason so far, thankfully, Trump seems to tolerate being openly contradicted by the guy.

In the meantime you have the governor of Mississippi refusing to close beaches and telling people to pray the virus away. :butt 

I wonder, if things go to shit in certain GOP states, will Trump prioritise them for federal help over Democrat states that applied for aid sooner?
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected) and Sperm Whale Milker (also rejected). Left-handed, shit-headed, non-fascist recidivist disappointer of women everywhere - on both drier and ranier days......rejects own eyebrows, the vain banana-hammock-wearin' get
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #61481 on: March 23, 2020, 09:02:54 pm »
In his heart of hearts, Dr. Fauci knows he's dealing with a complete and utter moron.
He went to my college. Very Catholic, very liberal New England school. Plus he's obviously brilliant. I imagine he wants to puke having to share a podium with Trump. Trump is the antithesis of everything Fauci admires.
“Do not intermingle with people who act like 'they know it all'. If you do, you will wind up as lost and lonely as they are.”
― Christine Szymanski

Offline jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • June 20, 2009. Still no justice for Neda
« Reply #61482 on: March 23, 2020, 09:05:34 pm »
The Hill
Trump lashes out at networks, newspapers: All I see is 'hatred of me'
 Justin Wise
9 hrs ago

President Trump late Sunday lashed out at much of the media over their coverage of his administration's response to the coronavirus outbreak, claiming that all he's seen is "hatred of me."

"I watch and listen to the Fake News, CNN, MSDNC, ABC, NBC, CBS, some of FOX (desperately & foolishly pleading to be politically correct), the [New York Times], & the [Washington Post], and all I see is hatred of me at any cost," Trump said on Twitter.

"Don't they understand that they are destroying themselves?" he asked.

Trump has regularly attacked the press since entering the White House, often referring to reporters as "fake news" and the "enemy of the people." Last week, Trump railed against an NBC reporter, calling him "terrible," after being asked what he'd say to Americans who are scared.

His tirade against the group of news outlets came after a day in which several state and federal lawmakers called on the president to use his authority to help health systems being overwhelmed by a surge of patients.

Illinois Gov. J.B. Pritzker (D) said on CNN that states were overpaying for medical equipment and were being forced to compete with each other for much-needed resources. Rather than a competition, it "should have been a coordinated effort by the federal government," he said.

"It's a wild, wild West out there, and indeed [we're] overpaying for [personal protective equipment] because of that competition," Pritzker said.

Trump railed against Pritzker and CNN just hours later, tweeting that they "shouldn't be blaming the Federal Government for their own shortcomings."

Pritzker tweeted in response that Trump "wasted precious months when you could've taken action to protect Americans & Illinoisans."

"Get off Twitter & do your job," Pritzker said.

Speaking at a White House briefing on Sunday, Trump said that he would reject calls to ramp up production of critical medical supplies through the use of the Defense Production Act.

He said that he's used the law as a source of leverage in negotiations with companies to persuade them to manufacture equipment, but he contended that it would nationalize industries and that he was not in favor it. The Defense Production Act does not nationalize industry, but it does allow the government to direct private businesses to make certain supplies.

"We're a country not based on nationalizing our business. Call a person over in Venezuela," Trump told reporters. "How did nationalization of their businesses work out? Not too well."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-lashes-out-at-networks-newspapers-all-i-see-is-hatred-of-me/ar-BB11zLdh?ocid=msedgntp

Poor Donald.  I really feel for him,
Kill the humourless

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
« Reply #61483 on: March 23, 2020, 09:24:07 pm »

Offline Not that Gareth

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #61484 on: March 23, 2020, 09:41:43 pm »
Trump is now officially killing people with his twitter shit
https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/489097-man-dies-after-taking-malaria-medication-in-effort-to-prevent-coronavirus

Apparently his plug of Chloroquinehas also had an impact in Nirgeria where it has killed 3 people
https://edition.cnn.com/2020/03/23/africa/chloroquine-trump-nigeria-intl/index.html

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #61485 on: March 23, 2020, 09:48:34 pm »
https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/489097-man-dies-after-taking-malaria-medication-in-effort-to-prevent-coronavirus

Apparently his plug of Chloroquinehas also had an impact in Nirgeria where it has killed 3 people
https://edition.cnn.com/2020/03/23/africa/chloroquine-trump-nigeria-intl/index.html

And people who actually need the medication can no longer get it.  I assume supplies are on hold as it is tested, in case it can be shipped out to COVID-19 sufferers.

This idiot is itching to ease what barely pass as restrictions as the UK goes into lockdown.  It's typical of so many people - it all happens somewhere else, can never happen here.  Europe is terrified, but they wont heed the warning signs.

Popcorn's Art

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #61486 on: March 23, 2020, 09:55:37 pm »
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries

USA will most likely overtake Italy in a couple of days' time :o

Offline Not that Gareth

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #61487 on: March 23, 2020, 09:59:58 pm »
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries

USA will most likely overtake Italy in a couple of days' time :o
At the current rate, they will overtake China before the week is out

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #61488 on: March 23, 2020, 10:25:12 pm »
At the current rate, they will overtake China before the week is out

And all the while, Trump will be doing his Comical Ali act in front of the cameras, insisting things are great, no need to worry, go back to work, and threatening journalists over "fake news" when they confront him on the growing body count.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Not that Gareth

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #61489 on: March 23, 2020, 10:30:44 pm »
And all the while, Trump will be doing his Comical Ali act in front of the cameras, insisting things are great, no need to worry, go back to work, and threatening journalists over "fake news" when they confront him on the growing body count.
Just watching him now, even some of his most ardent fans must be questioning the cult, its mind boggling this man retains a following. Fauci missing today, that can't bode well

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #61490 on: March 23, 2020, 10:50:45 pm »
”We are doing a very good job.”
”Numbers are pretty amazing.”
”These companies are loved by their workers.”

"The key isn't the system itself, but how the players adapt on the pitch. It doesn't matter if it's 4-3-3 or 4-4-2, it's the role of the players that counts." Rafa Benitez

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #61491 on: March 23, 2020, 11:03:36 pm »
We (uk) think Johnson’s generally a poor leader, and then Trump rocks up to put that in perspective

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #61492 on: March 23, 2020, 11:03:52 pm »
Just watching him now, even some of his most ardent fans must be questioning the cult, its mind boggling this man retains a following. Fauci missing today, that can't bode well
It's rapidly turning into a death cult. It's like a scene out of the bastard love child of Soylent Green and The Hunger Games. My sister and brother in law moved back there last year - I genuinely fear for their safety and sanity.

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #61493 on: March 23, 2020, 11:13:22 pm »
Was he banging on about some sort of miraculous cure earlier?  I don’t catch his pressers very often,  but when I do, without fail it’s like a scene from a horror-comedy type scene.  And then doubles down after via Twitter.

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #61494 on: March 23, 2020, 11:14:33 pm »
We (uk) think Johnson’s generally a poor leader, and then Trump rocks up to put that in perspective
Johnson is a low bar.....

Trump is a different planet
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #61495 on: March 23, 2020, 11:18:13 pm »
This is very much worth reading - paints a grim picture for Trump's own personal economic survival as well as his political one.

Significantly, it hints at the battle about to commence, between himself and State Governors. It seems that a federalist state government actually really does hold the powers - and Trump will doubtlessly fall into the trap of testing that to breaking point.

Good luck, America.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-52009108

Offline Iska

• Legacy Fan
  • The only club that matters
« Reply #61496 on: March 23, 2020, 11:23:06 pm »
This is very much worth reading - paints a grim picture for Trump's own personal economic survival as well as his political one.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-52009108
And not only is Trump looking at this as a president whose re-election could hinge on an economic rebound, he is also a businessman watching his life's work - his empire of resorts, hotels and golf courses, some of which were reportedly already in financial trouble - face an existential crisis.
Haha, I never thought of that - imagine he got bankrupted again, while in office.  Then he stepped on a rake and his trousers fell down.

Seriously though, it was America let him be president without divesting himself of his financial interests, so it’s brought at least this bit on itself.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2020, 11:25:15 pm by Iska »

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #61497 on: March 23, 2020, 11:29:09 pm »

Right after that interview he gave.  Guess Trump saw it and felt he was being upstaged.

I've seen comments on the youtube videos - his cult is sadly still alive and well, although I've noted far fewer making comments than of late.  Not that it matters.  What's important is somebody needs to do something before Trump gets the entire country drinking the Cool Aid.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #61498 on: March 23, 2020, 11:55:27 pm »
Trump says the mortality rate has affected his thinking. If it's less than 1%, he says, "that's a very big factor...when we were hearing 3 and 4%," it was different. He adds, "It's still terrible...The whole concept of death is terrible."

CNN's Daniel Dale

Hard to wrap my head around it.
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #61499 on: March 23, 2020, 11:57:28 pm »

Haha, I never thought of that - imagine he got bankrupted again, while in office.  Then he stepped on a rake and his trousers fell down.

Seriously though, it was America let him be president without divesting himself of his financial interests, so it’s brought at least this bit on itself.

There's no way Trump is going bust with this. I can assure there will be a massive amount of money from the government going to 'support' the travel/airlines/hotels/resorts. He'll end up approving his own bailout.

And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline skipper757

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #61500 on: March 24, 2020, 12:02:37 am »
Trump:  Refuses to take responsibility for anything.

Also Trump:  I'll be the oversight of the relief package.

Daniel Dale
@ddale8
Asked about the proposed provision in the relief package to allow Treasury to dole out money to companies as it sees fit, Trump says: "Look, I'll be the oversight. I'll be the oversight."

Also:

"You do have a lot of room on those beaches."

"The whole concept of the beach is very interesting."

...We're all screwed, aren't we?
« Last Edit: March 24, 2020, 12:04:48 am by skipper757 »
King Kenny.

Offline Not that Gareth

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #61501 on: March 24, 2020, 12:11:51 am »
CNN's Daniel Dale

Hard to wrap my head around it.
The whole thing has been disturbing, he is intent on opening the US within 15days if he can. He keeps trotting out the number of flu deaths or the number of people who die in car accidents as a way of down playing the number of people who will die/be seriously ill from COVID-19 when/if they open up early.

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #61502 on: March 24, 2020, 12:26:41 am »
The whole thing has been disturbing, he is intent on opening the US within 15days if he can. He keeps trotting out the number of flu deaths or the number of people who die in car accidents as a way of down playing the number of people who will die/be seriously ill from COVID-19 when/if they open up early.

There's a thing been going round the fringes that two or three weeks is enough 'cos all the cases will have developed by then and then you can just isolate them' which seemed to be echoed, along with what you're saying, in how he was viewing it. It's quite the thing even knowing way too much about him already.
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.

Offline Felch Aid

• Legacy Fan

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #61504 on: March 24, 2020, 01:02:41 am »

He's listening to the wingnuts on Fox and his Twitter feed instead of experts. Like he has for his entire presidency. If he opens things back up at the end of his fifteen day period, it will be absolute mayhem in the U.S. There will be thousands of deaths.

Online Max_powers

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #61505 on: March 24, 2020, 01:08:00 am »
Was reading in politico, a lot of his supporters think along one of or all of these following lines

1. "Its just Flu Bro" Free market will sort it out.
2. All this intervention is just excess big government telling them what to do. Its infringement of their freedoms and economically irresponsible to allow such quarantine.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/03/22/maga-movement-trump-coronavirus-140949

He is already angling to please these idiots. But I do think if he decides to take away these measures he will pay the price.

There are plenty within even his party that don't buy that logic.

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #61506 on: March 24, 2020, 01:26:59 am »

This is his wife.

NBC: Did you see the President's press conference? Where did you hear about--

Patient: Yeah. Yeah, we saw his press conference. It was on a lot, actually.

NBC: And then did you did you seek out Chloroquine?

Patient: I had it in the house because I used to have koi fish...

NBC: "Did you at any point hear that the FDA had not approved of it for coronavirus purposes or--?"

Patient: "Yeah. But you know they kept saying that it was approved for other things...Trump kept saying it was basically pretty much a cure."

NBC: "What would be your message to the American public?"

Patient: "Oh my God. Don't take anything. Don't believe anything. Don’t believe anything that the President says & his people...call your doctor."

NBC's Vaughn Hillyard who interviewed her.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #61507 on: March 24, 2020, 01:27:48 am »
This is his wife.

NBC's Vaughn Hillyard who interviewed her.
and this is why people need to be told and not advised, she will still vote for him in November tho

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #61508 on: March 24, 2020, 01:31:34 am »
and this is why people need to be told and not advised, she will still vote for him in November tho

Problem was she was being told two things and took a bet on the man who could plausibly have been telling her to take fish tank cleaner.

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #61509 on: March 24, 2020, 01:35:49 am »
I guess if Trump suddenly says next week its time for workers to go back to work it will force them to because the aide packages would stop like sick pay etc that they said they would cover.

Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline The North Bank

• Can even make the sun shine in Manchester - once in a blue moon...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #61510 on: March 24, 2020, 01:39:24 am »
Not really sure whose worse, the dumb president, or the dumb public who believe everything they see on TV, its like no one has a mind of their own anymore.
"if he tells you to jump off a building would you" springs to mind.

Offline thejbs

• well-focussed, deffo not at all bias......ed
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #61511 on: March 24, 2020, 08:21:37 am »

He’s right though. Traffic accidents cause the health system to overload all the time. Doctors are terrified of contracting an RTA from patients. There you are, patching up a broken leg and BAM you get rear-ended by a truck right in the hospital ward.

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
  • And stop calling me Shirley
« Reply #61512 on: March 24, 2020, 08:49:50 am »
Trump is the mayor from Jaws.

"Amity is a summer town. We need summer dollars".
"I am a great believer in luck and the harder I work the more of it I have." Stephen Leacock

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #61513 on: March 24, 2020, 10:02:23 am »
Trump is the mayor from Jaws.

"Amity is a summer town. We need summer dollars".

Yep. Meanwhile one of his key advisors (Hannity) is reading off a drug regimen that supposedly protects you. Irresponsible as fuck

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #61514 on: March 24, 2020, 11:07:46 am »
Ultimately it appears it will be down to state governors whether or not to lift their state restrictions, which is why I hope Cuomo continues to have common sense otherwise theres no hope for New York

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #61515 on: March 24, 2020, 11:19:45 am »
Ultimately it appears it will be down to state governors whether or not to lift their state restrictions, which is why I hope Cuomo continues to have common sense otherwise theres no hope for New York

5% of the worlds cases in 1.1% of the worlds population.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #61516 on: March 24, 2020, 11:24:27 am »
5% of the worlds cases in 1.1% of the worlds population.

The timing of my move to NY has been fantastic  :butt :butt

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2021 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #61517 on: March 24, 2020, 11:44:25 am »
Yep. Meanwhile one of his key advisors (Hannity) is reading off a drug regimen that supposedly protects you. Irresponsible as fuck

If people die from this advice he should go to jail.
So bloody what? If you watch football to be absolutely miserable then go watch cricket.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #61518 on: March 24, 2020, 11:48:41 am »
They are so fucked

Sources say that Trump is leaning toward telling at least some Americans to return to work after the 15-day social-distancing period ends on March 31. This puts Trump on a potential collision course with Fauci that many fear will end with Fauci being fired or quitting. “Fauci is the best medical expert we have. We can’t lose him,” a former White House official said. Signs of tension between Trump and Fauci have been emerging. Over the weekend, Fauci gave a series of candid interviews. “I’ve been telling the president things he doesn’t want to hear,” Fauci told Maureen Dowd. “I have publicly had to say something different with what he states. It’s a risky business.” Fauci told Sciencemagazine: “When you’re dealing with the White House, sometimes you have to say things one, two, three, four times, and then it happens. So, I’m going to keep pushing.”

Trump’s view that he can ignore Fauci’s opinion may be influenced by advice he’s getting from Jared Kushner, whose outside-the-box efforts have often rankled those in charge of managing the crisis. According to two sources, Kushner has told Trump about experimental treatments he’s heard about from executives in Silicon Valley. “Jared is bringing conspiracy theories to Trump about potential treatments,” a Republican briefed on the conversations told me. Another former West Wing official told me: “Trump is like an 11-year-old boy waiting for the fairy godmother to bring him a magic pill.” (The White House did not respond to a request for comment.)

Throughout the crisis, Kushner has counseled Trump that the crisis isn’t as bad as the media is portraying.
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/03/as-the-crisis-escalates-trump-experiments-with-a-pivot?

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #61519 on: March 24, 2020, 11:48:42 am »
If people die from this advice he should go to jail.

America. Where Snake Oil was invented.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."