Author Topic: Typhoid Trump: the not-smart, corrupt, coward, loser, thread  (Read 4549571 times)

Offline The North Bank

• Can even make the sun shine in Manchester - once in a blue moon...
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Ill Douche - Fungal Dick
« Reply #61440 on: March 22, 2020, 08:06:56 pm »
Yes but Senator Rand Paul voting down legislation to help people dying of the very thing he then dies of would be absolutely wonderful.

Hope it's painful too.

A bit harsh, enough death already.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #61441 on: March 22, 2020, 08:10:05 pm »
That not just an american problem. In general you will get a big chunk of population that are either too thick or misinformed or selfish. In Canada too you notice the same, while most are following social distancing and quarantining there are plenty of fools still congregating.

Thats why I am all for governments mandating that people working in non-essential sectors stay at home. But I don't think many western governments are willing to take the economic hit or willing to compensate those that will be out of work.

It's an American problem in the sense that a lot of those people aren't from Florida, and if they pick up the virus they'll cart it back to their home states.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #61442 on: March 22, 2020, 08:12:26 pm »

A bit harsh, enough death already.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1162356#click=https://t.co/B1MiK3pxn4

I'm willing to be compassionate with Trump voters and even the average Republican scumbag. We're all in this together no matter what we believe.

But look at this motherfucker and tell me he doesn't deserve a slow and painful death?
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #61443 on: March 22, 2020, 08:49:44 pm »
Plus the whole of Florida went to the fucking beach...
that includes people from all parts of the country too

Offline Max_powers

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #61444 on: March 22, 2020, 08:55:41 pm »
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1162356#click=https://t.co/B1MiK3pxn4

I'm willing to be compassionate with Trump voters and even the average Republican scumbag. We're all in this together no matter what we believe.

But look at this motherfucker and tell me he doesn't deserve a slow and painful death?

Hopefully he gives it to his twat of a dad too.

https://www.salon.com/2020/03/16/ron-paul-people-should-ask-themselves-whether-this-coronavirus-pandemic-could-be-a-big-hoax_partner/

How does this man qualify as a Medical Doctor.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #61445 on: March 22, 2020, 09:02:09 pm »

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
« Reply #61446 on: March 22, 2020, 09:13:02 pm »
Hopefully he gives it to his twat of a dad too.

https://www.salon.com/2020/03/16/ron-paul-people-should-ask-themselves-whether-this-coronavirus-pandemic-could-be-a-big-hoax_partner/

How does this man qualify as a Medical Doctor.

Wow and I thought he was one of the well educated good guys. Beggars belief.
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
« Reply #61447 on: March 22, 2020, 09:16:06 pm »

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #61448 on: March 22, 2020, 09:30:35 pm »
Ophthalmologist

Self certified  ;D

Dr. Dena Grayson✔
@DrDenaGrayson

⚠️Mitt Romney says senators had lunch on Friday with @RandPaul—who tested positive for #coronavirus—and “all of the senators” will seek advice as to whether they should self-quarantine.

Mitch McConnell hosts a weekly lunch with the *entire* @SenateGOP.

https://twitter.com/DrDenaGrayson/status/1241810571391090695

Get those fingers crossed,it could take out 80% of the old bastards.

My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #61449 on: March 22, 2020, 10:27:44 pm »
'Kinell

Several months before the coronavirus pandemic began, the Trump administration eliminated a key American public health position in Beijing intended to help detect disease outbreaks in China, Reuters has learned.

The American disease expert, a medical epidemiologist embedded in China’s disease control agency, left her post in July, according to four sources with knowledge of the issue. The first cases of the new coronavirus may have emerged as early as November, and as cases exploded, the Trump administration in February chastised China for censoring information about the outbreak and keeping U.S. experts from entering the country to help.

“It was heartbreaking to watch,” said Bao-Ping Zhu, a Chinese American who served in that role, which was funded by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, between 2007 and 2011. “If someone had been there, public health officials and governments across the world could have moved much faster.”

https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN21910S?

Offline jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • June 20, 2009. Still no justice for Neda
« Reply #61450 on: March 22, 2020, 11:19:25 pm »
CNN
Trump outlines national guard activations for New York, California, Washington
 By Paul LeBlanc, CNN
50 mins ago

President Donald Trump said Sunday that the federal government has activated US National Guard units for three of the states hardest hit by the novel coronavirus -- New York, California and Washington state.

"And through (Federal Emergency Management Agency), the federal government will be funding 100% of the cost of deploying national guard units to carry out approved missions to stop the virus while those governors remain in command," the President said at a White House briefing.

Trump described the federal government as a "backup" to the state leaders, underscoring the importance of keeping governors "in command."

"We'll be following them and we hope they can do the job and I think they will. I spoke with all three of the governors today, just a little while ago and they're very happy with what we're going to be doing." Trump said.

The comments come as millions of people in a growing number of states face orders by their governors aimed at keeping them home to prevent further spread of the coronavirus.

There were at least 31,019 confirmed cases in the US by Sunday afternoon, and at least 395 people have died.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-outlines-national-guard-activations-for-new-york-california-washington/ar-BB11y9wu?ocid=msedgntp

Fat Fucking Fungus Finally Faces Facts and does what was asked by DeBlasio days ago.
Kill the humourless

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected) and Sperm Whale Milker (also rejected). Left-handed, shit-headed, non-fascist recidivist disappointer of women everywhere - on both drier and ranier days......rejects own eyebrows, the vain banana-hammock-wearin' get
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #61451 on: March 22, 2020, 11:55:42 pm »
'Kinell
"FAKE NEWS. I had a plane loaded with 20 more virus doctors  -- I trained them myself at Mar A Lago -- headed to Jina, but Obama, Crooked Hillary and Sleep Joe hijacked the plane. It landed in Jina but the three of them kidnapped this virus doctor I had already put there -- I had interviewed her and she knew more about germs than anyone in the world but me, believe me -- and they vanished with the plane. Everybody knew it. Jinese people came up to me with tears in their eyes and said thank you for trying President Trump. It was the most brazen hijacking in history. I had plane experts from all over the world -- the Wright Brothers, Lindbergh, Howard Hughes, all of 'em -- tell me they've never seen anything like it. Millions of people around the world are going to die because those Democrats hijacked that plane. Nasty people, horrible people. SAD." 
“Do not intermingle with people who act like 'they know it all'. If you do, you will wind up as lost and lonely as they are.”
― Christine Szymanski

Offline mallin9

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #61452 on: March 23, 2020, 02:22:47 am »
The way he said Friday he signed the Defense Production Act, and then today was bitching out any reporter questioning why in fuck it hasn't been signed yet.....all about that re-election!  Deflect and re-elect!  Topic:  Coronavirus!  Saving lives through proper management is for losers. 

NO PUPPET NO PUPPET

You're the puppet

You'll Never Walk Alone

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #61453 on: March 23, 2020, 08:28:52 am »

Self certified  ;D

Get those fingers crossed,it could take out 80% of the old bastards.

They will jump the queue for medical support because of their wealth. Their health insurance will be the top whack.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #61454 on: March 23, 2020, 10:16:14 am »
Fat Fucking Fungus Finally Faces Facts and does what was asked by DeBlasio days ago.

Here's hoping both California and New York State have control over the guard. The thought of Trump getting to deploy troops to the two states that have arguably been the biggest thorns in his flabby orange ass fills me with a sense of foreboding.

Popcorn's Art

Online Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #61455 on: March 23, 2020, 10:47:40 am »
Ophthalmologist
Not a real doctor, then. He can do Lasik surgeries, whopp-de-doo.

So 10 days ago he shut down his office, then he got tested almost a week ago after thinking he was positive, and still continued to go to the gym and interact normally with everyone and didn't isolate.
The more I read about him, the more I support that elderly neighbour beating the absolute shit out of him that time. And I was already on #TeamNeighbour before.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #61456 on: March 23, 2020, 12:56:59 pm »
Trump's attitude is going to kill a lot of people because his re-election is far more important to him.

Popcorn's Art

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #61457 on: March 23, 2020, 12:57:56 pm »
Trump's attitude is going to kill a lot of people because his re-election is far more important to him.

He wants to end social distancing soon. God help us all

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected) and Sperm Whale Milker (also rejected). Left-handed, shit-headed, non-fascist recidivist disappointer of women everywhere - on both drier and ranier days......rejects own eyebrows, the vain banana-hammock-wearin' get
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #61458 on: March 23, 2020, 01:08:50 pm »
Yes.

His tweets lately are beating a steady drum of blaming China. He knows the Dems are going to hold him accountable, and he's building a storyline that COVID-19 is 100% China's fault and he has been the savior.

Plus, notice his comments about how his administration is not a shipping service for PPE supplies for the states. He's going to point fingers at governors whose states have high death tolls. "They weren't prepared"

As long as he and his family live through this, he will hardly give a shit about anyone else. A near-complete lack of empathy for any other humans.
“Do not intermingle with people who act like 'they know it all'. If you do, you will wind up as lost and lonely as they are.”
― Christine Szymanski

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #61459 on: March 23, 2020, 01:27:50 pm »
By ‘family’ you mean ivanka

Offline stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #61460 on: March 23, 2020, 01:49:15 pm »
By ‘family’ you mean ivanka

And maybe his wife's parents who came to the US via CHAIN MIGRATION. I wonder which one of his in-laws is the cold blooded killer he's talking about whenever he mentions chain migration...

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #61461 on: March 23, 2020, 01:53:37 pm »

Retweeting bots on public policy now. Guaranteed he's going to say everything is fine after 15 days, everyone go back to normal and mayhem will ensue

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #61462 on: March 23, 2020, 01:54:53 pm »
Retweeting bots on public policy now. Guaranteed he's going to say everything is fine after 15 days, everyone go back to normal and mayhem will ensue

My main concern right now, it will be a free-fall, especially in the bigger cities.

Offline Iska

• Legacy Fan
  • The only club that matters
« Reply #61463 on: March 23, 2020, 02:35:03 pm »
He’ll be overtaken by events.  If he carries on with this plan, in fifteen days the US will be facing thousands of deaths daily.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #61464 on: March 23, 2020, 02:38:01 pm »
Im hoping for our sakes in NY that Cuomo [if he has the power] keeps the state in quarantine even if this bellend lifts it

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #61465 on: March 23, 2020, 03:00:02 pm »
My main concern right now, it will be a free-fall, especially in the bigger cities.

He’ll be overtaken by events.  If he carries on with this plan, in fifteen days the US will be facing thousands of deaths daily.

Yep. His increasing hints that he'll try to get things back to normal after fifteen days are madness, which will cause more deaths if he's stupid enough to do it

Offline Mumm-Ra

• Dunking Heretic. Mexican drug runner. Can go whistle for a pair of decent trainees! Your own personal cheese. Yes.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #61466 on: March 23, 2020, 03:01:05 pm »
Did you see the clip of his reaction to Romney going into self-isolation? The reporter mentioned Romney's name and you could see he just couldn't help himself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p37XPqHH7eU

Then denies it was sarcastic like a child.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #61467 on: March 23, 2020, 03:21:26 pm »
He has the patience of a fucking toddler

Aides say Trump is itching for the guidelines to be eased at the end of the 15-day period, but realistically there are few health experts who think that's enough time to know whether the measures he announced last week will suffice.

Trump and some of his top officials are growing more anxious with social distancing guidelines put in place to combat the coronavirus, sources close to the White House effort said. One senior official said the President is losing patience with the period of national self-isolation that has frozen the US economy.
https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/03/23/politics/trump-coronavirus-15-days-social-distancing/index.html?

Offline Iska

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #61468 on: March 23, 2020, 03:37:45 pm »
I’m starting to wonder if the completely unexpected might happen and he’s somehow forced to resign within a week or two, unlikely as that may seem.  It’s one thing for him to go all-in on something mad here, but there’s no benefit for anyone else in being associated with the consequences.

I know I sound ridiculous even thinking about it, but the rules are different now, it’s everyone else who has to catch up.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #61469 on: March 23, 2020, 03:58:38 pm »
Trump won't resign. Fauci will probably resign or be fired in two weeks

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #61470 on: March 23, 2020, 04:02:38 pm »
I’m starting to wonder if the completely unexpected might happen and he’s somehow forced to resign within a week or two, unlikely as that may seem.  It’s one thing for him to go all-in on something mad here, but there’s no benefit for anyone else in being associated with the consequences.

I know I sound ridiculous even thinking about it, but the rules are different now, it’s everyone else who has to catch up.

Republicans should have impeached the lunatic when they had the chance.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #61471 on: March 23, 2020, 04:03:39 pm »

Forced to resign by who?

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #61472 on: March 23, 2020, 04:03:48 pm »
He has the patience of a fucking toddler

Oh you can just see how badly he just wants it all to go away.  He can't bluff his way through this shit, but for once that plays second fiddle to the human catastrophe the USA is currently teetering on the edge of.

Doctors and health experts will NOT give him the answers he wants to hear.  Reality will soon be beating at the door.  Video I've just shared from Morning Joe is looking at 2 million deaths nationwide.  :'(

Popcorn's Art

Offline Iska

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #61473 on: March 23, 2020, 04:10:52 pm »
Forced to resign by who?
Everyone?  I don’t know how it could possibly happen, except that if he was bent on leading the country into the abyss AND the results would be visible within weeks, not in a different electoral cycle, I don’t see why anyone would serve under him.  Even he couldn’t absorb hundreds of thousands of deaths into an imaginary culture war.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #61474 on: March 23, 2020, 04:11:30 pm »
Forced to resign by who?

I suppose if Moscow McConnell speaks directly to Pence and the cabinet there's a chance of invoking the 25th Amendment; but mere weeks after acquitting Trump on impeachment they'll be weighing up the political damage (because none of them have a soul and don't look at this in human terms).

Personally I can't see it happening.  Maybe the Secret Service might step in, or the Joint Chiefs, but adding a political crisis onto what is already a humanitarian and economic crisis is literally pissing petrol onto the fire.

I don't need to paint a picture of what could happen in America under those particular three horsemen.  Your own imagination can fill in the blanks.  It's a perfect storm. 

Popcorn's Art

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #61475 on: March 23, 2020, 04:11:42 pm »
Forced to resign by who?

A bullet is my preferred option.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #61476 on: March 23, 2020, 04:12:48 pm »
Everyone?  I don’t know how it could possibly happen, except that if he was bent on leading the country into the abyss AND the results would be visible within weeks, not in a different electoral cycle, I don’t see why anyone would serve under him.  Even he couldn’t absorb hundreds of thousands of deaths into an imaginary culture war.

I think this crisis will be bad enough to cost him the election because he won't be capable of dealing with it properly. He could potentially be forced out earlier because the 6-9 month period leading up to the election is critical in dealing with Covid.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #61477 on: March 23, 2020, 04:13:02 pm »
Trump will never resign, it would be akin to admitting he lost or was wrong.

He's incapable of doing that. Just as he's incapable of caring for anyone else, he doesn't have the programming.

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #61478 on: March 23, 2020, 04:19:37 pm »
Yes.

His tweets lately are beating a steady drum of blaming China. He knows the Dems are going to hold him accountable, and he's building a storyline that COVID-19 is 100% China's fault and he has been the savior.

Plus, notice his comments about how his administration is not a shipping service for PPE supplies for the states. He's going to point fingers at governors whose states have high death tolls. "They weren't prepared"

As long as he and his family live through this, he will hardly give a shit about anyone else. A near-complete lack of empathy for any other humans.

Trump is not human, and neither are his brood.  They are monsters in human shape.  Humanity is a way of thinking, a certain outlook, a state of mind.  It's not something they have.

Trump wants to get back on the road, back to his love-in rallies.  He wants to get back to golfing.  He's cooped up in the WH with nothing but FOX and sycophants to keep him company and it shows.  All he is thinking about is his own cabin fever.

It doesn't matter where this started anymore.  All that matters is where it will end.  And Trump will not be able to stand at a podium and claim it's China's fault 2 million Americans died.

Popcorn's Art

Offline ALPH1217

• Legacy Fan
  • "C'MON YOU MIGHTY REDS!"
« Reply #61479 on: March 23, 2020, 05:50:42 pm »
In his heart of hearts, Dr. Fauci knows he's dealing with a complete and utter moron.