The Liverpool FC Forum > European Away forum

Club World Cup

(1/151) > >>

davidsteventon:
I'm confused on this competition and imagine a few others will be.

Might we turn it down?
Is it important?

I've read there would be 2 games - a semi final and either a final or 3rd v 4th game.

With that in mind, how many days would that be over?

I've got limited work holidays, and trying to decide if I need to save days for this or not, and how many, but seems limited information on it all yet.

dudleyred:
No one has ever turned it down so unlikely to

Somewhere mid to late December Wednesday and Saturday normally

Is it important? Mixed opinions on here you’ll see. Think anywhere but Qatar there’d be a little more excitement . Me - I can’t wait given it’s bloody tough to qualify for!

jizzspunk:
Weather will be warm and pleasant during daytime hours..the sun will drop late afternoon and it will be light jacket weather or hoodie type in the evening...20 degrees around daytime high typically

I have visited once..there isn't much to do to be honest..you'd be going to watch the football and likely to be confined to hotels for having a beverage..it won't be a party type atmosphere...

TeddyTime33:

--- Quote from: davidsteventon on June  4, 2019, 06:44:05 pm ---I'm confused on this competition and imagine a few others will be.

Might we turn it down?
Is it important?

I've read there would be 2 games - a semi final and either a final or 3rd v 4th game.

With that in mind, how many days would that be over?

I've got limited work holidays, and trying to decide if I need to save days for this or not, and how many, but seems limited information on it all yet.

--- End quote ---
No chance we turn it down, important Depending on who you ask, not a cup everyteam gets a crack at so I think it’s very important. We will be heavy favourites too. 2 games yes and going on past years looking at Wednesday 18th and Saturday 21st for the dates. You could fly in for the final potentially. Like mentioned here Qatar doesn’t seem like a hotspot for stuff to do and you can’t even get to UAE, Saudi as there’s no flights to these countries from Qatar ATM.

kesey:
Any spares ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version