Author Topic: Spartak Moscow  (Read 65378 times)

Offline Tiz Lad

• Legacy Fan
Re: Spartak Moscow
« Reply #120 on: September 5, 2017, 03:18:33 pm »
So with those numbers anyone with Sion will be sorted. The next smallest after that is Augsburg so you wouldn't be guaranteed with that anyway.

Therein lies the dilemma what do they use for the few that are left over after Successful Moscow credits are applied. 11 Aways including Sion, surely they wouldn't use just Sion?

Also as mentioned earlier, do you think that there's enough time for them to verify the visas and boarding passes and hence apply the credit in between the 3 weeks there is between Moscow and Maribor aways?

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #121 on: September 5, 2017, 03:23:55 pm »
Therein lies the dilemma what do they use for the few that are left over after Successful Moscow credits are applied. 11 Aways including Sion, surely they wouldn't use just Sion?

Also as mentioned earlier, do you think that there's enough time for them to verify the visas and boarding passes and hence apply the credit in between the 3 weeks there is between Moscow and Maribor aways?

dont think the time will be an issue as everyone will want to send it back quick to get the £118 back. You can only get that back if you can prove you have been with a stamped visa.

Offline rhylred

• Here, There and Everywhere Bar Hull City.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #122 on: September 5, 2017, 03:48:48 pm »
do you know if there is a photo booth at the Manchester office - got some photos but they are the same batch as my visa from kazan and after what some have put they could be  rejected
Been there today 1 lad had to have new photos done,chemist does them next door but 1... £6

Offline jdirckze

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #123 on: September 5, 2017, 04:42:06 pm »
Been there today 1 lad had to have new photos done,chemist does them next door but 1... £6
cheers Phil -  in spain till Thursday so heading straight there from manc airport after a quick stop at home to print off the form so may not have enough time to get one done elsewhere

Offline AP823

• Kopite
  • Ap Singh - @ApSingh823
« Reply #124 on: September 6, 2017, 01:23:40 pm »
Re the visa application form, if you don't know previous passport details, what has anyone in the same scenario, put down?
"Some people cannot see a priest on a mountain of sugar."
Rafa Benitez

Offline ronnnie yates

• Anny Roader
  • today we settle all family business.
« Reply #125 on: September 6, 2017, 03:40:55 pm »
AP , THEY SAID ABOUT LISTING 3 i think , but i only did 2 ,and i went through an agency ,and they never picked that up , so you'll probably be ok mate

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #126 on: September 6, 2017, 04:31:12 pm »
Unless you've been to Russia before on another passport, I'd be surprised if they have any way of picking that up.

Offline markthescouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #127 on: September 6, 2017, 05:06:11 pm »
How much are we expecting match tickets to be? I went zenit and they were fairly reasonable iirc- although that might have just been compared to flights and having to pay for a visa ourselves!

Offline DougLFC94

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #128 on: September 6, 2017, 05:22:29 pm »
Re the visa application form, if you don't know previous passport details, what has anyone in the same scenario, put down?
My brother was in the same scenerio so i emailed Real Russia and they said to answer yes to the question and provide a letter explaining the situation. They attached a word document with a template to use, which looks like this:

HOME ADDRESS

Embassy of the Russian Federation
Consular Section
5 Kensington Palace Gardens
London
W8 4QS

DATE

Dear Sir/Madam,

I, NAME, current passport number NUMBER can confirm that I had previously issued British passports, however, since they have expired and are longer not in my possession, I cannot provide any further details.

Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any questions.

I would be grateful if you could process my application accordingly.

Yours faithfully,

NAME

They said that is common procedure and they've had loads of visas granted with the same case.

Hope that helps  :wave
« Last Edit: September 6, 2017, 05:24:39 pm by DougLFC94 »

Offline Thomas

• Doubting
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #129 on: September 6, 2017, 05:57:19 pm »
What an absolute load of bollocks this is for a European competition
We're the kings of Europe, the pride of Merseyside, we'll fight for no surrender, we'll fight for Shankly's pride.

Offline so kop end lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #130 on: September 6, 2017, 06:15:33 pm »
This visa is a pain..

Parents names, work address, bank name, salary, social media accounts 😕😮

I restart my application then get fed up and leave it for tomorrow.

At least the club is paying for it, every cloud & all that.

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #131 on: September 6, 2017, 07:23:29 pm »
Do you have to do the online visa application prior to attending the embassy or just turn up at the embassy,started the online aplication total pain in the arse.
Kenny Godglish

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #132 on: September 6, 2017, 07:25:06 pm »
Do you have to do the online visa application prior to attending the embassy or just turn up at the embassy,started the online aplication total pain in the arse.

Do it online first. You don't go to the embassy, but a processing centre who will give it a quick check and forward it on.

Offline AP823

• Kopite
  • Ap Singh - @ApSingh823
« Reply #133 on: September 6, 2017, 07:45:43 pm »
My brother was in the same scenerio so i emailed Real Russia and they said to answer yes to the question and provide a letter explaining the situation. They attached a word document with a template to use, which looks like this:

They said that is common procedure and they've had loads of visas granted with the same case.

Hope that helps  :wave

brill...cheers Doug. See you out there mate
Rafa Benitez

Offline lfclfclfclfclfc5

• Main Stander
« Reply #134 on: September 6, 2017, 07:47:27 pm »
This visa is a pain..

Parents names, work address, bank name, salary, social media accounts 😕😮

I restart my application then get fed up and leave it for tomorrow.

At least the club is paying for it, every cloud & all that.
   Yeah too right ! And all the countries visited in last 10 year including day went and return date  :-[

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #135 on: September 6, 2017, 07:52:38 pm »
Do it online first. You don't go to the embassy, but a processing centre who will give it a quick check and forward it on.
Thanks Craig
Kenny Godglish

Offline so kop end lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #136 on: September 6, 2017, 07:53:37 pm »
Yea I've been to loads in the last 10 years.

My mate at work who is dating a girl who lives in Moscow told me to only enter the countries that have stamped my passport, if they haven't then don't include it.

Offline lfclfclfclfclfc5

• Main Stander
« Reply #137 on: September 6, 2017, 08:02:23 pm »

My mate at work who is dating a girl who lives in Moscow told me to only enter the countries that have stamped my passport, if they haven't then don't include it.
  That's good then  :) I have been nowhere in last 10 year  ;) no stamps

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #138 on: September 6, 2017, 08:52:09 pm »
Is the visa issued onto your passport on the day you attend the embassy or do they hang onto your passport ? I ask as i will attending the Russian Embassy in Dublin on Monday and will need my passport back by wednesday for the Sevilla match
Kenny Godglish

Offline so kop end lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #139 on: September 6, 2017, 09:03:53 pm »
I'm pretty sure they keep it & send it back in 2/3 days.

Offline Colm305

• Main Stander
« Reply #140 on: September 6, 2017, 09:11:16 pm »
Is the visa issued onto your passport on the day you attend the embassy or do they hang onto your passport ? I ask as i will attending the Russian Embassy in Dublin on Monday and will need my passport back by wednesday for the Sevilla match

They will hold onto your passport for the 3 days so you won't have it back by Wednesday. Are you flying Ryanair or Aer Lingus.I think you can use your driving licence with Aer Lingus but if flying Ryanair there is no alternative.
If you're not doing  Burnley or Leicester in the cup you could leave it in on Thursday if that suits.

Offline davidsteventon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #141 on: September 6, 2017, 09:15:04 pm »

Anyone who has done their visa able to confirm this? Would suit me as think I've only got USA and Turkey stamps.
If it's everything I can't even think back there's no chance it's more than 30 at least in the last 10years.

Offline Colm305

• Main Stander
« Reply #142 on: September 6, 2017, 09:19:03 pm »
Just filling out the form on my phone to save me some time and it seems to be the exact same layout as last time.Going to finish it in work tomorrow after I get my invitation from the hotel.

Offline Birdontheshirt

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #143 on: September 6, 2017, 09:52:45 pm »
I'm pretty sure they keep it & send it back in 2/3 days.

Did mine at the Manchester office today and they told me to expect it to be delivered on either 14th or 15th and it must be signed for.  Told them no one will be home on 15th so they said that it will most likely be delivered on 14th, but if not courier will leave a card on 15th and I'll need to contact courier (not post office) to rearrange delivery.
Luck favours the brave, but not the stupid.

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #144 on: September 6, 2017, 09:58:03 pm »
Did mine at the Manchester office today and they told me to expect it to be delivered on either 14th or 15th and it must be signed for.  Told them no one will be home on 15th so they said that it will most likely be delivered on 14th, but if not courier will leave a card on 15th and I'll need to contact courier (not post office) to rearrange delivery.

It is sent by www.dxdelivery.com. They normally send a sms to allow re-delivery, I am hoping they do this time. Did you write your mobile number on the envelope?

you also have to give the receipt to the courier. So make a copy of it now, to claim back the cost later.

Offline Birdontheshirt

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #145 on: September 6, 2017, 10:13:46 pm »
Anyone who has done their visa able to confirm this? Would suit me as think I've only got USA and Turkey stamps.
If it's everything I can't even think back there's no chance it's more than 30 at least in the last 10years.
Someone earlier in the thread said they'd rung the visa office as they'd been on more than 10 trips in past 10 yrs, and couldn't add them all on form.  They were advised to attach a sheet listing all their trips and to put approximate dates if couldn't get them exact.  So last night I drew up a list of about 50 trips I've done - and similar for family members.  As a lot of of our trips are to see the lads, I trawled through the fixture list and just went by which ones I could remember we'd done - most of them as it turns out!  We often go out the day before match & come back day after - so put that as the dates. 

I think the important thing is to make sure that you list all of those for which you have stamps in passport and make sure that the dates you list match the passport stamps.

When I went to the visa office today she added the list I'd done to the back of the application - seems like it's something that is usually done.

Offline Birdontheshirt

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #146 on: September 6, 2017, 10:15:18 pm »
It is sent by www.dxdelivery.com. They normally send a sms to allow re-delivery, I am hoping they do this time. Did you write your mobile number on the envelope?

you also have to give the receipt to the courier. So make a copy of it now, to claim back the cost later.

Hadnt realised I'd need to give up receipt for courier - so thanks for the heads up about making a copy now.

Offline AP823

• Kopite
  • Ap Singh - @ApSingh823
« Reply #147 on: September 7, 2017, 08:12:55 am »

few others who have submitted their forms have confirmed this to me too. Only enter details you got stamps for.
Rafa Benitez

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #148 on: September 7, 2017, 09:17:13 am »
They will hold onto your passport for the 3 days so you won't have it back by Wednesday. Are you flying Ryanair or Aer Lingus.I think you can use your driving licence with Aer Lingus but if flying Ryanair there is no alternative.
If you're not doing  Burnley or Leicester in the cup you could leave it in on Thursday if that suits.
Doing aer lingus for Seville and Ryanair for Burnley and Leicester so I should be ok I've heard Ryanair will accept Drivers License if you let them know in advance considering we're still a common travel area they should be accepting drivers licence anyway.
Kenny Godglish

Offline jdirckze

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #149 on: September 7, 2017, 06:10:23 pm »
Submitted ours at Manchester today - they were very helpful . was running late and only got there at 3.40 but had no trouble apart from the fact that ( as expected ) they rejected our photos which were the same as the previous Russian visa we got for Kazan 2 years ago - said they had to be done within the last 6 months .   However they signposted us to the pharmacy 2 doors away ( as per Phil's previous advice )-  did the paperwork and fingerprints first and we were able to go off  , get the photos done and bring them back even though it was after 4 by then .  Said to expect it back on 15th or 18th .

Offline so kop end lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #150 on: September 7, 2017, 09:40:30 pm »
Done mine today, opted to pick it up next Thursday.

Offline rhylred

• Here, There and Everywhere Bar Hull City.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #151 on: September 8, 2017, 03:04:53 pm »
One of our lot got twin room on his Todd anybody lookin to share thanks

Offline Luke 17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #152 on: September 8, 2017, 04:08:32 pm »
1,145 Allocation

Offline Birdontheshirt

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #153 on: September 8, 2017, 05:12:07 pm »
 Liverpool FC have made the following announcement to supporters regarding the Champions League away game against Spartak Moscow, to be played Tuesday September 26 at 7.45pm BST.

All supporters who registered their intent to travel to Moscow for this fixture will be eligible to apply for a ticket.

We expect to receive an allocation of 1,145 tickets for the game, which will be available online only. Full selling details, including sale dates, will be announced here shortly.

NEW FOR THIS SEASON

Following UEFA guidelines, supporters MUST provide the following information for EACH INDIVIDUAL SUPPORTER ATTENDING. If someone else is travelling using your season ticket, Members card or fan card, their details must be provided when making the booking.

We will not be able to make any changes to the booking once the purchase is complete. 

Please have these details ready prior to making your booking to ensure there is no delay in purchasing your tickets:

Forename
    Surname
    Full address
    Country of birth
    Date of birth (dd/mm/yyyy)
    Passport number or National Identity Number
    Outbound travel date (dd/mm/yyyy)
    Return travel date (dd/mm/yyyy)
    Method of travel to and from destination and stadium
    Name and address of accommodation

There will be no official travel package option for European away games this season, unless otherwise advertised.

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #154 on: September 8, 2017, 05:14:02 pm »
If my daughter wasn't born 5 days after this game and the girlfriend and her mother weren't actually fuming at me for even considering it, I'd have gone :(

Enjoy anyone who registered their interest and can go!
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #155 on: September 8, 2017, 05:56:58 pm »
If my daughter wasn't born 5 days after this game and the girlfriend and her mother weren't actually fuming at me for even considering it, I'd have gone :(

Enjoy anyone who registered their interest and can go!

The good thing is with these European trips is they come & go and then they come again. It won't be the last time we ever play in Moscow and hopefully it won't be such a ball ache getting a visa next time.

Offline AP823

• Kopite
  • Ap Singh - @ApSingh823
« Reply #156 on: September 8, 2017, 07:29:56 pm »

Just for anyone else in the same boat, the visa centre in London said I didn't need the extra documentation regarding any old passports I didn't have any more.

Only problem I encountered was as I have only booked a hotel room for Monday night and not Tuesday, but this did not match the dates I wanted for the visa. I did initially tell the hotel this and they said they could not do anything about it. So thought I would try my luck but the visa centre said I needed to contact the hotel to amend or book another night as I would not get my visa with the current tourist voucher. Called the Hotel and after little while, they gave in and then resent my voucher for the amended dates.
Rafa Benitez

Offline Hij

• Literally Custom-titlely neglected for literally over a decade, Ruud.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97.
    • Grime Forum
« Reply #157 on: September 8, 2017, 07:50:38 pm »
The good thing is with these European trips is they come & go and then they come again. It won't be the last time we ever play in Moscow and hopefully it won't be such a ball ache getting a visa next time.
Yep, that's what I'm hoping for. I don't mind doing a mad trip if it's my credit at the end of it all. The chance will hopefully come again and I'll have to take it.
Justice for Anne Williams. Justice for the 97. Justice for the Survivors.

Istanbul 2005. Athens 2007. Basel 2016. Kiev 2018. Madrid 2019. Paris 2022.

Offline davidsteventon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #158 on: September 8, 2017, 08:45:27 pm »
My hotel I'm looking at wants $35 for their visa invitation?
Can I use this instead for £15?
http://realrussia.co.uk/Visas/Russian/Invitations

Offline jdirckze

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #159 on: September 8, 2017, 10:39:47 pm »
My hotel I'm looking at wants $35 for their visa invitation?
Can I use this instead for £15?
http://realrussia.co.uk/Visas/Russian/Invitations

if you shop around you can get one for £9- used a similar agency before and had no problems - as long as the dates match your application forms