The Liverpool FC Forum > Ticket and Travel Info

Away Games

(1/409) > >>

coxy99:
Need some advice from you guys.  I am a LFC member and try to go to as many home games as I can (I live in London).  Would love to try to do some away games (Arsenal/Chelsea/etc) but seems to be a catch 22 situation with you needing an away record and to be a season ticket holder.  Whats the best way to try and start building up an away record?  Are there any games which the pre-requisite isnt you attending all of last seasons away games? 

stevienash:

--- Quote from: coxy99 on January 10, 2013, 02:34:10 pm ---Need some advice from you guys.  I am a LFC member and try to go to as many home games as I can (I live in London).  Would love to try to do some away games (Arsenal/Chelsea/etc) but seems to be a catch 22 situation with you needing an away record and to be a season ticket holder.  Whats the best way to try and start building up an away record?  Are there any games which the pre-requisite isnt you attending all of last seasons away games?

--- End quote ---

You could probably start off with Arsenal away

redgriffin73:
It's harder this season for people to get on the ladder because Bolton and Blackburn used to be pretty much guaranteed. You just have to keep an eye out for sales dropping down (for example, Arsenal was 10 credits today but has been dropped to 5 tomorrow), evening games in particular, and don't be too fussy about what games you pick. Wigan you should be sorted OK for to start you off.

coxy99:
Thanks guys xx

Trev20:
Might be worth having a read through this thread mate...

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=293916.0

If I was you I'd keep a look out for the arsenal game as that looks like a game that might drop to an all members sale.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version