Author Topic: Season Ticket Waiting List  (Read 584634 times)

Offline anfieldash

• Kopite
Re: Season Ticket Waiting List
« Reply #3480 on: December 7, 2019, 09:16:03 am »
It's finally been updated and it dropped 225 places.

In 2012 position was over 14,000, now only 10,500 !

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #3481 on: December 7, 2019, 09:20:18 am »
Pleasant surprise seeing this thread pop up again

Just checked and I’m now down to three figures. Happy days

Offline benitezexpletives

• Anny Roader
« Reply #3482 on: December 8, 2019, 08:16:13 pm »
Still in the 20,000's after 11 years! Now that everyone needs to register though it might clear the path in the future so that season tickets can't be handed down anymore...

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3483 on: December 9, 2019, 02:02:30 pm »
Also dropped by 225

Does anyone have an idea what affect the fan update might have on the waiting list, if any?

Still in the 20,000's after 11 years! Now that everyone needs to register though it might clear the path in the future so that season tickets can't be handed down anymore...

Sorry just seen this. Hopefully it cuts it down significantly

Offline Danny Boys Dad

• Errol Flynn when he's had a few
  • Legacy Fan
  • Now listen here son
« Reply #3484 on: December 9, 2019, 03:22:10 pm »
Checked mine and well below 20 now, heart gave a little flutter when I saw the number

Happy days
Legacy fan

Offline joebarnes

• Boys Pen
« Reply #3485 on: December 13, 2019, 11:57:06 am »
I’ve just seen they have updated the list, I’ve moved 223 down to 140 from 363 last year

Offline Mackeroo

• Like mackerel, just more impressive. And bouncier.....now with added joeys.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3486 on: January 7, 2020, 03:31:05 pm »
I was at 18,239 in May 2016, just checked and I'm at 15,706.

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3487 on: January 7, 2020, 06:16:43 pm »
Checked mine and well below 20 now, heart gave a little flutter when I saw the number

Happy days

Excited for you lol
YNWA.

Offline Danny Boys Dad

• Legacy Fan
  • Now listen here son
« Reply #3488 on: January 8, 2020, 11:11:35 am »
Excited for you lol

Just waiting for the club to announce that they are doing away with season tickets from 20/21.
Legacy fan

Offline LES

• Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #3489 on: January 8, 2020, 12:57:51 pm »
After 20 years on the list, down to 1,280

Offline ripsaw19

• Kopite
« Reply #3490 on: January 9, 2020, 09:28:56 pm »
I've moved down 223 places and I'm now at 2871. Can't wait for Annie Road to be redeveloped now!
ST Waiting List Position - 1556

Offline Ginieus

• Main Stander
  • Chilled out entertainer
« Reply #3491 on: February 2, 2020, 01:02:01 am »
Hi bit of a random one but has anyone got their letter reply from Liverpool when you have applied to be added to the waiting list in 2002 please? 2003 & 2004 also can be included.

Offline jizzspunk

• Cumming soon. Or going. Depends how 'real' it gets. #livinginrealism
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3492 on: February 2, 2020, 01:34:33 am »
Hi bit of a random one but has anyone got their letter reply from Liverpool when you have applied to be added to the waiting list in 2002 please? 2003 & 2004 also can be included.

Im sure I still have mine..but I'm away at the moment...it wasn't dated from memory...just a template letter..with my name hand written in.pen and signed by TO in pen....
according to 24/7 I will be scrambling round for tickets on the exchange all season #STH #19awayclub

Offline sonofkenny

• Kopite
« Reply #3493 on: February 2, 2020, 06:43:50 am »

I have mine I think but was from well before that time.  As Jizzspunk says it was just a standard template that gave ref number.  If memory serves the wording was a bit weird as they must have used it for enquiries too

Offline King Kenny Play

• Legacy Fan
  • "Oh Istanbul is wonderful,oh Istanbul is wonderful
« Reply #3494 on: February 2, 2020, 02:19:30 pm »
I have mine I think but was from well before that time.  As Jizzspunk says it was just a standard template that gave ref number.  If memory serves the wording was a bit weird as they must have used it for enquiries too
Couldnt find my letter when they digitised the waiting list a while back! :no
So had to start again....currently 8079 on the list when i should have a season ticket or very close to it.
Had numerous dialogues with the club but as usual as helpful as a kick in the..... :butt
Currently have a members card with 19 games on and have had 19 games since the fan card / members system started!!!
Maybe one day :'(
"The people who come to watch us play, who love the team and regard it as part of their lives, would never appreciate Liverpool having a huge balance in the bank. They want every asset we possess to be wearing a red shirt."

‘Football is like a piano. You need eight people to carry it, and three people to play the damn thing!’

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #3495 on: February 2, 2020, 02:52:59 pm »
Couldnt find my letter when they digitised the waiting list a while back! :no
So had to start again....currently 8079 on the list when i should have a season ticket or very close to it.
Had numerous dialogues with the club but as usual as helpful as a kick in the..... :butt
Currently have a members card with 19 games on and have had 19 games since the fan card / members system started!!!
Maybe one day :'(
My application from about 1995 was lost as well and I'm currently about 20k on the list! [emoji22]
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Online owens_2k

• Bagged the role of third spud in the annual RAWK panto
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3496 on: February 3, 2020, 05:31:39 pm »
My application went in 1997. I’m at 2,816.

Offline fintanmar

• Main Stander
« Reply #3497 on: February 4, 2020, 10:07:34 am »
My application from about 1995 was lost as well and I'm currently about 20k on the list! [emoji22]

When in 1995?

I walked up to the window and bought a season ticket that summer.

Offline courty61

• Legacy Fan
  • Never Buy The S*n
« Reply #3498 on: February 4, 2020, 10:11:15 am »
Was thinking the same know lads who got theirs around 97/98 time at the end of Evans - early Houiller
77, 78, 81, 84, 05, 19

Offline sonofkenny

• Kopite
« Reply #3499 on: February 4, 2020, 11:34:14 am »
There wasn’t a waiting list in 1995.  I was one of those who walked up and got one there and then.

Waiting list really kicked in a couple of years later

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #3500 on: February 4, 2020, 11:42:19 am »
If I joined it now what position would I be?  :D

Offline Danny Boy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3501 on: February 4, 2020, 11:48:27 am »
There wasn’t a waiting list in 1995.  I was one of those who walked up and got one there and then.

Waiting list really kicked in a couple of years later

Doesn't seem to be any consistency. I put my name down for 2 in 1995 and got them about 8 years ago when they opened up a couple of thousand new ST's. Seems to be luck of the draw!

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #3502 on: February 4, 2020, 12:18:37 pm »
Doesn't seem to be any consistency. I put my name down for 2 in 1995 and got them about 8 years ago when they opened up a couple of thousand new ST's. Seems to be luck of the draw!

I expect mine got lost somewhere well before then and I just never knew, and assumed I was still on the list! I might be wrong about the exact year, but I was deffo at uni which was 92-96.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Tommypig

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3503 on: February 4, 2020, 12:47:19 pm »

Yeah it does seem inconsistent but all down to the story you told at the time I got ours in the summer of 1996 with no wait

Offline ripsaw19

• Kopite
« Reply #3504 on: February 5, 2020, 11:03:49 am »
If I joined it now what position would I be?  :D
Knowing our TO, you'd probably get one tomorrow :D
ST Waiting List Position - 1556

Offline Ginieus

• Main Stander
  • Chilled out entertainer
« Reply #3505 on: February 5, 2020, 07:04:05 pm »
Did anyone ever apply around 1998 and get a letter from the club stating there would be roughly a 8 year wait?

Offline Danny Boys Dad

• Legacy Fan
  • Now listen here son
« Reply #3506 on: March 5, 2020, 11:54:55 am »
For those of you who have obtained ST's in recent years, how do they deal with applications where you want seats together?

Do you have to contact them and let them know when you get near the top of the list?
Legacy fan

Offline JohnOK

• Main Stander
« Reply #3507 on: March 6, 2020, 09:09:26 am »
For those of you who have obtained ST's in recent years, how do they deal with applications where you want seats together?

Do you have to contact them and let them know when you get near the top of the list?

When I got them for me and my dad when the new Main Stand was built, I linked my dads membership to mine - can’t remember whether I had already done that online or did it when I phoned up to order the tickets.

We both were on the waiting list next to each other so we were both eligible at the same time.

Then it was a case of phoning them up and picking the section we wanted the tickets.

Clearly it was easier then as loads of tickets all coming up at the same time so more choice.

Offline Roughie Scouse

• Legacy Fan
  • We go again
« Reply #3508 on: March 6, 2020, 10:13:00 am »
I have a ST, my dad is on the list (about 200). I phoned the club and they said I would have renewed before he gets offered one, therefore for that year we won't be together. The following season, when we both renew, we need to give them a call and see what's on offer.

"There are places I'll remember all my life"  The Beatles,  ISTANBUL 2005

Offline Danny Boys Dad

• Legacy Fan
  • Now listen here son
« Reply #3509 on: March 6, 2020, 10:21:05 am »
When I got them for me and my dad when the new Main Stand was built, I linked my dads membership to mine - can’t remember whether I had already done that online or did it when I phoned up to order the tickets.

We both were on the waiting list next to each other so we were both eligible at the same time.

Then it was a case of phoning them up and picking the section we wanted the tickets.

Clearly it was easier then as loads of tickets all coming up at the same time so more choice.

That's the same situation for me and my son, we're on the list next to each other so should get offered them at the same time.

Our memberships are linked in that I can buy tickets for him, is that what you mean or do I have to do anything else?

I have a ST, my dad is on the list (about 200). I phoned the club and they said I would have renewed before he gets offered one, therefore for that year we won't be together. The following season, when we both renew, we need to give them a call and see what's on offer.

When you got yours were there pairs available or just singles or didn't you get to see that info?

Thanks for the replies  ;)
Legacy fan

Offline Roughie Scouse

• Legacy Fan
  • We go again
« Reply #3510 on: March 6, 2020, 11:08:40 am »
That's the same situation for me and my son, we're on the list next to each other so should get offered them at the same time.

Our memberships are linked in that I can buy tickets for him, is that what you mean or do I have to do anything else?

When you got yours were there pairs available or just singles or didn't you get to see that info?

No, just singles.
"There are places I'll remember all my life"  The Beatles,  ISTANBUL 2005

Offline Danny Boy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3511 on: March 6, 2020, 11:44:40 am »
When we got our two we were offered what they said was the best available at the time together (Upper Kenny). This was before the new MS though.

Offline Danny Boys Dad

• Legacy Fan
  • Now listen here son
« Reply #3512 on: March 6, 2020, 11:49:54 am »
When we got our two we were offered what they said was the best available at the time together (Upper Kenny). This was before the new MS though.

Did you have to tell them beforehand that you wanted the tickets together or do they work that out from the list positions, names and addresses, linked memberships etc?

Not really bothered where we end up but would like them to be together if at all possible.

Might be getting ahead of myself but our position on the list should mean we've got a very good chance this summer so have started to wonder about all the in's and out's of it.
Legacy fan

Offline exCite

• Anny Roader
  • Form Is Temporary, Class Is Permanent.
« Reply #3513 on: March 6, 2020, 12:03:06 pm »
Did you have to tell them beforehand that you wanted the tickets together or do they work that out from the list positions, names and addresses, linked memberships etc?

Not really bothered where we end up but would like them to be together if at all possible.

Might be getting ahead of myself but our position on the list should mean we've got a very good chance this summer so have started to wonder about all the in's and out's of it.

Hope you and your lad get sorted this summer mate!
We Remember them with pride,
Those mighty reds of Shankly's side.
And Kenny's boys of '88,
There's never been a side so great.

Offline Danny Boys Dad

• Legacy Fan
  • Now listen here son
« Reply #3514 on: March 6, 2020, 12:15:09 pm »
Hope you and your lad get sorted this summer mate!

thanks, fingers crossed
Legacy fan

Offline Danny Boy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3515 on: March 6, 2020, 01:58:10 pm »

Worked it out as the application was for 2 for myself (or possibly my brother and I). Either way, we wanted 2 together so when it came to picking the seats that's what I asked for.

Basically comes down to whether you have 2 totally separate places on the waiting list (in which case you may get them at separate times) or whether your waiting list application is for 2 tickets at the same time, if that makes sense?

Offline Danny Boys Dad

• Legacy Fan
  • Now listen here son
« Reply #3516 on: March 6, 2020, 02:11:46 pm »
Worked it out as the application was for 2 for myself (or possibly my brother and I). Either way, we wanted 2 together so when it came to picking the seats that's what I asked for.

Basically comes down to whether you have 2 totally separate places on the waiting list (in which case you may get them at separate times) or whether your waiting list application is for 2 tickets at the same time, if that makes sense?

Sent one letter covering both of us to them when I originally applied but the way it has worked out with the way they do it now we have our own places on the list, one after the other.

When we got the letters last year saying we were close to the top we both got our own letter.

If we get another letter this year I'll ring them.
Legacy fan

Offline Danny Boy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3517 on: March 6, 2020, 02:26:01 pm »
Sent one letter covering both of us to them when I originally applied but the way it has worked out with the way they do it now we have our own places on the list, one after the other.

When we got the letters last year saying we were close to the top we both got our own letter.

If we get another letter this year I'll ring them.

This is basically identical to what we had. Albeit we got ours circa 2012.

Nice username btw!

Offline RainbowFlick

• The Test Ticket Tout. Head of the RAWK Vice Squad.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3518 on: March 9, 2020, 08:29:21 pm »
This is basically identical to what we had. Albeit we got ours circa 2012.

Nice username btw!

I am very confused if you’re related or not hahahaha. Funny thinking you’re conversing ona forum whilst sitting next to each other.
YNWA.

Offline JohnOK

• Main Stander
« Reply #3519 on: March 10, 2020, 03:09:16 pm »

Because you’re linked that will be half the battle sorted so when you get confirmation and ring to order your tickets they will probably need to speak to you both individually on the call to confirm details etc and then you can do everything. That’s how I did it for me and my dad.

Just make sure you’re both together when you do order and then it should be relatively easy.