Author Topic: Season Ticket Waiting List  (Read 584200 times)

Offline Floydy

• G is for grumpy. It is modest understatement.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hidden in the shadows, Orchestrating life
Re: Season Ticket Waiting List
« Reply #3400 on: May 23, 2019, 11:57:22 am »
Some above in hundred odd have had a letter. Be worth getting on to the club I’d say
i got  the letter last year when 200 and something n o letter this year at position 40.  So it looks as though this letter is a pre filter almost to make sure those near the top still want it
Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance.  Albert Einstein.  
Unquestionable trust in authority is the enemy of truth. Albert Einstein
Wake up to the war on for your mind!

Offline Danny Boys Dad

• Errol Flynn when he's had a few
  • Legacy Fan
  • Now listen here son
« Reply #3401 on: June 12, 2019, 10:15:19 pm »
As expected I got another letter saying sorry but no ST yet, not sure why they sent the original one to be honest.
Legacy fan

Offline baynesy

• Kemlynite
  • "Where is Toppo?"
« Reply #3402 on: June 13, 2019, 01:41:59 pm »
I was 2,335 pre main stand, then 336 post main stand and was sent the "possible offer" and "sorry, not this year" letters last summer. I'm currently 29 on the list. No letter this year so far.

Good luck to all those near the top of the list. Bought mine today from No29 on the list. There was easily 50+ still available when I got mine.
"If a player is not interfering with play or seeking to gain an advantage, then he should be."

Offline Samio

• Displeased Hermaphrodite
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3403 on: June 13, 2019, 01:48:02 pm »
Good luck to all those near the top of the list. Bought mine today from No29 on the list. There was easily 50+ still available when I got mine.

Congrats!

Online dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #3404 on: June 13, 2019, 02:00:18 pm »

Nice one

Where did you chose in the end?

Will be a biometric retinal scan entry by time I get one!

Offline redmanraj

• Main Stander
« Reply #3405 on: June 13, 2019, 02:27:23 pm »
What I can say for certain. I was added to list in Feb 2001 and got a ST in June 2018: my old man added to ST list about 6/12 months later and is currently 1073.

This appears correct; my lad is 720 on the list and I added him when he was born, June 2001.

Offline Floydy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3406 on: June 15, 2019, 10:33:07 am »
Finally, got my ST allocated on Thursday.  Had an email from club on Wednesday, now have a ST in lower Kemlyn   Row 2 smack bank on halfway line.   (No kop tickets left on Thursday).

Fucking made up, what a long wait. Glad its over.  Good luck to those who were behind me in  the queue.
Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance.  Albert Einstein.  

Offline The Klapp

• Anny Roader
« Reply #3407 on: June 15, 2019, 10:39:43 am »
Finally, got my ST allocated on Thursday.  Had an email from club on Wednesday, now have a ST in lower Kemlyn   Row 2 smack bank on halfway line.   (No kop tickets left on Thursday).

Fucking made up, what a long wait. Glad its over.  Good luck to those who were behind me in  the queue.
Congrats lads, what a great time to finally reach the promised land lol.
This appears correct; my lad is 720 on the list and I added him when he was born, June 2001.
What a legendary dad, your son is lucky you were on the ball. Judging by the post son here, it seems like any later & he'd have been well down the list. 

Offline smiffo

• Kemlynite
  • i love to see the lasses with their red scarves on
« Reply #3408 on: June 16, 2019, 08:01:26 am »
Im in! Main Stand lower, block L2. Deadline to buy is tomorrow and there are still a few left in the Main Stand and Kenny. Don’t know if that means they get offered to the next on the list this summer if they’re not all taken by tomorrow, or those seats just get added to general sale match day tickets?...
I’m currently spending most of my time checking out my seat view here https://3ddigitalvenue.com/3dmap/clients/liverpool/

Offline Floydy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3409 on: June 16, 2019, 02:41:28 pm »
Im in! Main Stand lower, block L2. Deadline to buy is tomorrow and there are still a few left in the Main Stand and Kenny. Don’t know if that means they get offered to the next on the list this summer if they’re not all taken by tomorrow, or those seats just get added to general sale match day tickets?...
I’m currently spending most of my time checking out my seat view here https://3ddigitalvenue.com/3dmap/clients/liverpool/
they will be offered to next in the list i was told by girl on the phone  , seems the fairest thing  to do anyway. Bit of a short deadline though wed-Mon especially  when people may be away working or oh holiday etc.

Offline Hightown Phil

• Loves burgers and men, ideally men on burgers…big fan of the Gormley statues. Turned down a starring role on The Bill.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3410 on: June 16, 2019, 02:42:53 pm »
What number were you on the list out of curiosity?

Offline smiffo

• Kemlynite
  • i love to see the lasses with their red scarves on
« Reply #3411 on: June 16, 2019, 04:36:41 pm »
I was at 203 on the list

Offline Floydy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3412 on: June 16, 2019, 08:18:46 pm »
What number were you on the list out of curiosity?

Offline Grobbelrevell

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry & ignorance
    • The Grobbelramble
« Reply #3413 on: June 25, 2019, 10:16:41 am »
Need to find my letter and check my position, haven't even looked in ages. Mainly because I know I won't be hearing anything in the next decade, at least, but still.
Twitter | Blog

TRADE COUNT: +19  /  SoS Member 6854

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan

Online dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3415 on: August 1, 2019, 10:04:30 am »
did any of you see this? https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/ever-liverpool-fc-season-ticket-14899455

lol

Just made up their own questions and used our chats as answers?!

Top journalism haha

(Yes you if you’re reading this)

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3416 on: August 1, 2019, 10:08:47 am »
I know! fucking cheeky bastards 😆

Offline courty61

• Legacy Fan
  • Never Buy The S*n
« Reply #3417 on: August 1, 2019, 01:36:07 pm »
We've made it!

"Courty61 posting on the Red and White Kop (RAWK) forum wrote: "I got my fan card in September 2005 and I'm 11,512 on the waiting list."
77, 78, 81, 84, 05, 19

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #3418 on: August 1, 2019, 03:09:12 pm »
Yes! Fame at last! ;D
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline bertiemee

• Anny Roader
  • The Anny Road Aggro
« Reply #3419 on: August 1, 2019, 03:19:16 pm »
The ECHO never fails to surprise me  ;D

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #3420 on: August 1, 2019, 07:49:47 pm »
did any of you see this? https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/ever-liverpool-fc-season-ticket-14899455

lol
I'd never seen that before :D Was funny as I'd probably read most of the comments the first time on here!

And was shocked to see a quote from me - I sound like the oracle but it was just my opinion- "moderator on the forum Shanklygates said: "The club won't know how many won't renew yet and hence how many new ones they can offer, so prob just checking the top x on the list based on how many new ones they usually give out? To save time later and so your offer letter doesn't go stray." :D

I do wonder if it will be any different this season though. I didn't think the amnesty ever went ahead - I still know a guy with 48 season tickets and I bet he'll have them til he dies, and then some will go to relatives etc. As for the 2 by me which get sold to tourists for every game, I will wait with interest to see if anything has changed there....
We are a team of one half.

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #3421 on: August 1, 2019, 08:06:07 pm »
That’s poor journalism! Reading the comments below the article made me laugh, some of them need to join RAWK for a good old moan if not on already

I never want a season ticket I just want an increased capacity to meet members demand

Offline AP823

• Kopite
  • Ap Singh - @ApSingh823
« Reply #3422 on: September 9, 2019, 09:20:09 pm »
Anyone's position changed since last year?
"Some people cannot see a priest on a mountain of sugar."
Rafa Benitez

Offline Istanbul5Star

• Main Stander
« Reply #3423 on: September 10, 2019, 08:49:24 am »
I went down 30 places (I think)

At that rate i've got another 30 years to wait... probably end up getting it in my grandkids name!!

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3424 on: September 11, 2019, 08:58:06 am »
mine hasn't changed.

Offline AP823

• Kopite
  • Ap Singh - @ApSingh823
« Reply #3425 on: September 11, 2019, 09:54:18 am »
mine hasn't changed.

Neither has mine which I found odd
"Some people cannot see a priest on a mountain of sugar."
Rafa Benitez

Offline gregor

• Partial to a Swiss Roll
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3426 on: September 22, 2019, 07:58:23 pm »
I went down 30 places (I think)

At that rate i've got another 30 years to wait... probably end up getting it in my grandkids name!!

Went down 30 places this year or last year? Mine hasn't changed since last September.

Offline Istanbul5Star

• Main Stander
« Reply #3427 on: September 23, 2019, 08:32:21 am »
Went down 30 places this year or last year? Mine hasn't changed since last September.
Could have been from last year depending on when the list updates... tend to only check it once at the beginning of a season as you would think all season ticket sales would have been updated by then!.. but knowing the TO they probably don't!

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3428 on: September 23, 2019, 08:34:05 am »
Still hasn't updated.

Offline gregor

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3429 on: September 23, 2019, 08:53:12 am »
Could have been from last year depending on when the list updates... tend to only check it once at the beginning of a season as you would think all season ticket sales would have been updated by then!.. but knowing the TO they probably don't!

They usually seem to do it in September. I find the wait odd and frustrating because as you say once the season has started they must know how many have been churned, and as everything is computerised it would take seconds to update the list. We know from this thread that someone at 203 got one, so we should all be going down by 203 places as a bare minimum.

Offline Istanbul5Star

• Main Stander
« Reply #3430 on: September 23, 2019, 09:16:10 am »
They usually seem to do it in September. I find the wait odd and frustrating because as you say once the season has started they must know how many have been churned, and as everything is computerised it would take seconds to update the list. We know from this thread that someone at 203 got one, so we should all be going down by 203 places as a bare minimum.

You'd think so like... but the club does have a mysterious way of doing most things when it comes to tickets... fingers crossed like but I'm close enough to know that any development of Annie road 'should' see me in the club so I'm eagerly awaiting news on that front!

Offline jamieredders

• Legacy Fan
  • Upper Centenary Boys - We Are Here
    • Live Online Footy at a bargain price
« Reply #3431 on: October 16, 2019, 08:34:34 pm »
I'd never seen that before :D Was funny as I'd probably read most of the comments the first time on here!

And was shocked to see a quote from me - I sound like the oracle but it was just my opinion- "moderator on the forum Shanklygates said: "The club won't know how many won't renew yet and hence how many new ones they can offer, so prob just checking the top x on the list based on how many new ones they usually give out? To save time later and so your offer letter doesn't go stray." :D

I do wonder if it will be any different this season though. I didn't think the amnesty ever went ahead - I still know a guy with 48 season tickets and I bet he'll have them til he dies, and then some will go to relatives etc. As for the 2 by me which get sold to tourists for every game, I will wait with interest to see if anything has changed there....

48 season tickets to one guy?  And I thought my £3600 bill each May for our family four was dear.  Imagine what his bill is every May? ;D  Could probably buy a house in Anfield for that. ;D
Season Ticket Holder in 2011.  A 16 year wait for a top seat in CE6.

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #3432 on: October 16, 2019, 09:56:52 pm »
48 season tickets to one guy?  And I thought my £3600 bill each May for our family four was dear.  Imagine what his bill is every May? ;D  Could probably buy a house in Anfield for that. ;D
I know - I was shocked too. He said they were "crying out for STH back then". No idea when that was, must have been before my time  :-\

Last time I saw him he was showing signs of dementia sadly so no idea what will happen.
We are a team of one half.

Offline gregor

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3433 on: October 17, 2019, 07:01:17 pm »
So I emailed the club asking when the waiting list will be updated for this season. This was the email I sent:

Hi, I'm wondering when the waiting list will be updated this year. It's usually done around September, I've checked and my position is the same as it's been since last year. I know some people became ST holders this summer, so can you tell me when it will be updated please?

And this is the response I got:

Dear James,

Thanks for contacting Liverpool Football Club.

I can advise that the Season Ticket Waiting List is updated for this season.

If there is anything else I can assist you with please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards

Charntelle

Fan Services
Liverpool Football Club

Now my number definitely hasn't changed at all, nor has anyone else's from this thread. Assuming the lad above who said he got one at 203 wasn't lying (and I see no reason he would have to make it up), it begs the question what on earth is going on?

Offline Istanbul5Star

• Main Stander
« Reply #3434 on: October 18, 2019, 08:48:06 am »
So I emailed the club asking when the waiting list will be updated for this season. This was the email I sent:

Now my number definitely hasn't changed at all, nor has anyone else's from this thread. Assuming the lad above who said he got one at 203 wasn't lying (and I see no reason he would have to make it up), it begs the question what on earth is going on?
I wonder if the club allow you to defer an offer one time only?... mine hasn't seemed to change either... definitely not by 200 plus anyway!!!

Did you email back at all?

Offline Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #3435 on: October 18, 2019, 08:56:02 am »
My dad is at 7000 but won't want it by the time he gets it, mine is at 21,000. Would they let us swap?!
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Offline moonshark

• Kemlynite
« Reply #3436 on: October 21, 2019, 10:48:24 am »

I have been taking screenshots each season and my number remains the same as it was at the end of last season. Something seems a bit strange if the list has been updated and the numbers are the same.

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #3437 on: October 21, 2019, 11:58:02 am »
I know mine hasn't been updated as I keep track of it through what I post in this thread.

Offline scouser102002

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3438 on: October 21, 2019, 12:01:33 pm »
They've probably given all the new ones to Nike and hoped people wouldn't notice they haven't moved up the list.

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3439 on: October 21, 2019, 12:54:55 pm »
Mines not changed either

Still got 80 years to wait...