Author Topic: Man City - cheating bastards rumbled  (Read 2787701 times)

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
So what will happen with their dodgy sponsorships,if they carry on regardless they'll be in constant breach of the rules no ?
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
I’m having such a marvellous time with city fans on twitter.

It’s great
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Gerry Attrick

• Sancho's dad. Tight-arse, non-jackpot-sharing get :)
  • Legacy Fan
It's not perfect, but without it, the sport becomes a playground for sportwashing, and a new cartel will arise, consisting of clubs owned by super-rich oil states and the like. Any club at all could become a vehicle for a regime, irrespective of their history, fanbase and achievements. Man City have actually been destroyed as a meaningful entity by Abu Dhabi's involvement. That's the last thing we should want to see happening in football. Tying spending to income is a fairly sound idea, and it's not like the PL has been uncompetitive. Leicester snuck through and won the league. Spurs regularly make top 4 and a CL final. Yes, it's a small clique at the top. Sports have elites. Top level sport is like that. But at least it's been earned, over decades, through hard work and clever planning.

Do you want to see a new top 4 of Oil clubs? Because without some kind of restraining rules, that is likely what would happen.

This is where I disagree. AC Milan, Real Madrid, Barcelona and even us haven't won so many European Cups just because of hard work and being clever. It's because they went out and spent huge amounts on getting the players to the club. The European elite have earned it by winning during a time when there were no financial rules and now they're there they're absolutely desperate for rules to make sure no team can do that to them. It's hilarious to be honest.

Also, sportwashing is clearly not a positive thing for any right minded person but it's a completely seperate issue from FFP. Getting the right owners in to the sport is determined by legislation in any given league. It's up to them to make sure they don't get through.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2020, 11:14:46 pm by Gerry Attrick »

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
Telegraph Football@TeleFootball
Pep Guardiola will consider his future as manager in the summer, Telegraph Sport understands, unless the club is able to overturn a verdict which condemns "serious breaches" in payments by executives. 

;D

And Peps family are already back in sunny Spain?
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline S

• pineless. Get no pleasure from seeing the Reds win.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tonight, Tonight
It’s a commercial competition run by uefa. They can set rules and city committed to abiding by those rules.
Yeah I don’t understand their logic here. It’s like getting expelled and claiming it’s unfair the school made the decision.

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
Sabbatical then back to Barca I reckon.

Offline gazzalfc

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Well done boys, Good Process

Congratulations UEFA, You've won. You ruined my season, completely, so you could have the money. But I hope now you spend it on getting some lessons in grace and decorum, because you have all the grace of a reversing dump truck without any tyres on.’

Offline JC the Messiah

• Legacy Fan
  • ♪ ...and now Jürgen-a believe us... ♬
Looking forward to the city fans singing along with the Champions League anthem when it's played before their games against Real.

Also looking forward to hearing that twat, Micah Richards. He's a complete plum, so can't wait to hear the gems of wisdom he comes out with.
"I said to the boys before the game it would be impossible. But because it’s you, I say we have a chance."
Jürgen Klopp, 7 May 2019

"I told them if we score it will be different. We scored. It was different."
Rafael Benitez, 25 May 2005

Offline S

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tonight, Tonight
I’m having such a marvellous time with city fans on twitter.

It’s great
Don’t have Twitter but can you drop a few lines of bait in for me? Something about Sterling aching to come back to Anfield to be Curtis Jones’ understudy.

Online wampa1

• Should probably leg it while he can......
  • Legacy Fan

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
Arteta a genius mate.

Ship’s deserter
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
City fans are forgetting that city have complained only that the emails were taken out of context.

So much of their fury is that they were illegally obtained or they are false.  Yet city claim no such thing.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
Would a top lawyer want to work for City, knowing they're not in the champions league?
Most lawyers will work for whoever pays them
Think the QCs who have worked for the police re Hillsborough

Offline Gray Hamster

• Not bong eyed but quite fond of little furry things.....
  • Legacy Fan
Roses are red
Violets are blue
You've been kicked out of Europe
Until twenty twenty Two
😀

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Most lawyers will work for whoever pays them
Think the QCs who have worked for the police re Hillsborough
think a woosh is in order here!

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
It's an LFC glass, it's bound to be on top of a table

:wellin
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/8mLy8TYXgI8" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/8mLy8TYXgI8</a>

Popcorn's Art

Online A-Bomb

• Garlic Butter Coming. Isn’t as good as Divock Origi. Can we sell him?
  • Legacy Fan
And to think most of the English c*nts wanted these cheating fucks to win the league last season.

At the detriment of their own clubs, purely through desire not to see us achieve.....so fuck them all, and the spectacular beauty of it all is we've overcame these shit show of a bunch of cheating fuckers, and obliterated them 22 points clear.

The clowns of supporters desperately wanting them to succeed to prevent our success are nothing but turkeys wishing for Christmas, but what do you expect when half the country want to cut their nose off out of spite their face to leave Europe. Indicative of their short term selfish mindset.

Fuck them all, and let's bathe in the glory come May.

Online Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
Roses are red
Violets are blue
You've been kicked out of Europe
Until twenty twenty Two
😀

Manchester’s red
I bet you feel blue
You’re out of Europe
Not just the EU
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline Doc Red

• Chills before posting and wishes others had too
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The eye cannot see what the mind does not know.
The rich, established elite who are there on merit now mostly got there because at one time they were the teams spending the massive sums of money to build stadiums and bring star players when there were no rules. That's my point, there's been an arbitrary cut off point where it was okay to do that in the past and make yourself successful but now no clubs are allowed to do that and hurt them. It's hypocritical beyond belief. Horrible concept.

I think the biggest concern was from overseas owners using clubs as an opportunity to laundry their cash, or paint a new brand of their regime, whilst coming in with the financial support of a nation.

It's one thing to have a club from a big city, owned by people from said country, building their success over decades, even if it includes over spending others. The big clubs across Europe did not become so in a decade. City, Chelsea, and PSG have tried to to so in less than a decade, and along the way inflated the market for everyone else. Additionally, even if clubs were overspending other clubs, the issue isn't about equality or an American sort of system where clubs are "equal", obviously heritage and history offer a valuet that is difficult to compete with, it's the access to almost limitless funds (the funds of a nation) that is injected into clubs at a rate never, ever, seen before.

FFP is not about equality amongst teams, it's about protecting current teams and leagues from current, and potential, owners with no concern over finances, changing the landscape of the game. City, PSG, and Chelsea in their time, have massively affected the finances of teams all over Europe simply be inflating salaries and transfer fees. That is the threat to the game. Having a group of elite teams in each league with an historic advantage that cannot be easily overcome in the short term, can actually make the league more attractive for viewers. It seems viewers want to follow leagues where "big clubs or teams" challenge each other in history, rather than having a circle of 18 clubs that can each win a trophy in any given season. Obviously, supporters of those respective teams feel different.

Having said that, having a league where only 1-2 team dominates also kills the game. Honestly, I don't think it gets any better than the Premier League where a group of 6 or so teams have picked up the trophy over the past 30 years bar one exception. Possibly, that's as good as it gets today where football has benefited from, and built a synergy, with business.
The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth.
There go my people. I must follow them, for I am their leader.

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
This is where I disagree. AC Milan, Real Madrid, Barcelona and even us haven't won so many European Cups just because of hard work and being clever. It's because they went out and spent huge amounts on getting the players to the club. The European elite have earned it by winning during a time when there were no financial rules and now they're there they're absolutely desperate for rules to make sure no team can do that to them. It's hilarious to be honest.

Also, sportwashing is clearly not a positive thing for any right minded person but it's a completely seperate issue from FFP. Getting the right owners in to the sport is determined by legislation in any given league. It's up to them to make sure they don't get through.
I largely agree with you; FFP is not really fit for purpose. It set out claiming to be a way to prevent clubs living beyond their means, and thus level the playing field a bit, but really became a way of propping up the established clubs and, if not raising the drawbridge, certainly mining the driveway.

But the problem is that there're no real 'open' ways to level the playing field, and that's because of the anfractous power of money. To be more specific, the problem is the open market system of acquiring players. As long as gaining the best quality playing staff is heavily linked to spending power, there is no workable solution to the rut of inequality that football has got itself into. Only a heavily restricted, controlled and non-market system of player acquisition can ever make the system even vaguely fair.
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
De Bruyne will be phoning Klopp.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/k1ljksTLzYw" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/k1ljksTLzYw</a>
...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
The rich, established elite who are there on merit now mostly got there because at one time they were the teams spending the massive sums of money to build stadiums and bring star players when there were no rules. That's my point, there's been an arbitrary cut off point where it was okay to do that in the past and make yourself successful but now no clubs are allowed to do that and hurt them. It's hypocritical beyond belief. Horrible concept.

I do take your point, but I just feel that it was a completely different world back them. A club's growth was far more organic. Liverpool were a powerhouse in the 70s but it didn't stop a superb Forest side being promoted and winning not only the league but also two European Cups. Our fanbase dwarfed theirs and we were already becoming a global entity. Forest improved their stadium and increased their stature via hard work and success. I can respect that.

Thing is though, the world changed, and so did football. The sport was pushed relentlessly with the Sky era and it became more of a business than a sport in many ways. All of a sudden, you not only have rich fans looking to buy their boyhood club, you also have entire countries looking to use the sport as a vehicle for their own agendas. Now when this kind of things happen, unless you put some pretty robust rules in place, the goose that laid the golden egg will eventually be killed off by the newly attached parasite. Without the rules, any state could waltz in and simply blow all other clubs out of the water. They could easily decide to pay Ł200m for a standard player and give him a million per week. Now who can compete with that? Given free reign, they could make it absolutely impossible for anyone else who isn't also a country to compete. In essence, they will have hijacked the game completely, killed off all competition and pretty much have killed the sport in the process.

Without rules, the richest state will just buy up all the best players, employ the best manager and inflate fees to such an extent that competition dies, and then the sport dies. What will be left, a weekly installment of Abu Dhabi v Qatar for the Sand dune Trophy? The Premier League and the Champions League are basically being hijacked, milked, abused and used by regimes for their own ends. The do not have the interests of the sport at heart. In reality, if they have their way, they will eventually kill it. Thing is, once they've milked it for all it's worth, they'll just move on to something else where they can launder their reputation until they kill that too.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2020, 11:39:16 pm by Sons of pioneerS »
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Vlads

• Anny Roader
  • We've only won it six times..

Statman Gaz: Ang on ang on ang on ang on ang on... Robbie agn on ang on ang on!!

Offline Iska

• Legacy Fan
  • The only club that matters
Telegraph Football@TeleFootball
Pep Guardiola will consider his future as manager in the summer, Telegraph Sport understands, unless the club is able to overturn a verdict which condemns "serious breaches" in payments by executives. 

;D
The boldest and bravest move of all would actually be for Pep to stay, ŕ la Buffon, let the mercenaries go, and build a completely new side at City with hungry young bucks who can do without the CL for a couple of years.  If he reckons he can that is.  Of course it’ll never happen - year’s sabbatical then Juventus I reckon - but if he pulled that off then it’d be some legacy.  I’d even respect him just for trying it.

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
No matter what happens, they are all forever complicit in the biggest cheating the game has seen.

Fucking delighted about Manager Moral knowing that no matter what, whoever's interviewing him will always have a "Yeah, but you were the head of Man City when the club systematically cheated its way to titles. Surely you must have been aware of what was happening." Cant wait for him to deflect the next questions to him.

And all the players, every single one of them, no matter how good, will always have "Yeah but you cheated though didn't yeh. Yeah, but you did though didn't yeh. Yeah, but you did tho".

And that's it for City fans. For all their brandishing of VAR and Conspiracies, that's all blown out of the window. "Yeah, but your club are cheats"

I hope they get their just punishment I really do. But if they don't then so what. The cat is out the bag. Everyone knows. Everyone just knows. They're cheats.

Its just so so beautiful.

And when Pep is interviewed, I would love him to be asked,
“Just where did you think all this money to pay for these players and their massive wages came from?”
With a backdrop of empty seats

Online A-Bomb

• Legacy Fan
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/k1ljksTLzYw" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/k1ljksTLzYw</a>

He'll be at Real Madrid next year, and rightly so - hes a phenomenal player, who should be recognised and remembered playing at the highest level with a club steeped in history.

We''ve never bought ready made superstars. Hes a cracking player wasting his opportunity to recognised as such at a club so fucking pathetically plastic and mediocre.

Clubs infect players, we've seen Silva, Kompany, Aguero and Kevin sing shit songs in a dressing room, but the reality is they are better than that, and City have dragged them into that atmosphere. They complicity allowed it to happen.

We've seen our very own Michael Owen grovel to find acceptance, Torres too has climbed back....once your career is over you are only as good as what fans remember of you, and Man City cant even fill their fucking ground.

I hope this serves as a belting example that money is not everything, the beauty of football is always the romance. Maldini, Totti, Giggs, Gerrard, Shearer etc.....legends are only created through the imagination of the fans, and without any fans - there is no creativity or affection.

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
I went to a game there as corporate a couple of years ago. The legend they brought round to glad hand was Andy Dibble. Half the City fans didn't know who he was.
They bought some shite over the years and lauded them as the best ever. “ the new Best”
Inferiority complex?
Tony Book was a yard dog player who unsuccessfully managed them for years, but was brought back as caretaker every time Swales sacked the manager. Bit of a template for Duncan.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
Sounds like their  fans are taking it well

(Two fans discussing if they win the Champions League this year from Blue Fucking Twwwwiiiiceeee!!! Twwwiccceeeee!!! Loon..)

Fan 1:     Wouldnt it be lovely to win it this year and no one go up to get the trophy. Just leave the pitch. Or get it and smash it to pieces

Fan 2: Or the team take turns pissing in it.

-------------------------------

Yeah. That'll learn them and make everyone in the world think that your club isn't a bit odd :)
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Online stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...

(Two fans discussing if they win the Champions League this year from Blue Fucking Twwwwiiiiceeee!!! Twwwiccceeeee!!! Loon..)

Fan 1:     Wouldnt it be lovely to win it this year and no one go up to get the trophy. Just leave the pitch. Or get it and smash it to pieces

Yeah. That'll learn them and make everyone in the world think that your club isn't a bit odd :)

To be fair, them talking about what to do if they win the CL is like me planning my date with Lady Gaga...

Offline clinical

• incision required - a bad case of an urgent rawkectomy? "And of course I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left side."
  • Legacy Fan
Strip them of everything. Tainted titles, cheats. Disgusting club.
Thank Fowler we're not getting Caulker

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/8mLy8TYXgI8" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/8mLy8TYXgI8</a>
Oh yes, oh yes, gets the blood going, that theme, and that lift.

Can't wait for it to start again next week
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
City have to appeal to UEFA first before CAS are involved, CAS are a last resort appeal if all other appeals are exausted.
#Sausages

Offline S

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tonight, Tonight
Strip them of everything. Tainted titles, cheats. Disgusting club.
Nah they have to keep that YouTube video of “If you love City clap your hands” or whatever the fuck they sing.

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
It's funny but I'm going to wait and see what happens after the appeal. Be just like this lot to be covered in shit and still come out smelling like roses.
Thing is, when the dust settles, for all their cheating, they are 22pts adrift, and playing second fiddle to our mighty reds.
I’m actually not that arsed if they get away with it on a technicality, because Pep the wonder coach, will always know in his head that Klopp was better.

Offline ScottScott

• Thugby...It's just not rugger old chap!!!
  • Legacy Fan
The FFP thing is a bit sketchy. Not something that's likely to hold up well in a court against Man City's lawyers. But it's enough to make this season a very difficult one for Man City and may well finish Pep off.

The rules of an independent setup are something every single club agrees to before they start a season. If they are found to be breaking those rules then they should be punished. It doesn't contravene and EU laws or UK laws so as far as UEFA are concerned it is absolutely fine and City breaking those rules means they should be punished

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan

Typical lottery winning chav thing to do.

In any case, that trophy only dates from 2006.  We've got one of the ones that counts.

Popcorn's Art

Online A-Bomb

• Legacy Fan

Ironic in its rage, as they crave acceptance - determined to mix it with the 'big boys' - be recognised within the group of traditional big clubs. Yet when spat out, circumventing rules, those 'big boys' all adhere too.....kick off that they've been treated differently.

They haven't understood to become something bigger than any individual or achievement, a humility is required.....the very quality they have by and large sold themselves out of, since winning the lottery. Its precisely why they in their current form will never be appreciated, and their fans loathe this.....

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
I know this is may be an unpopular opinion but I wouldn't touch any of City's players with a fucking barge pole.  They're all a bunch of dirty oil money grabbers and I don't want my club tainted by their ilk, even if it means letting someone like De Bruyne. swan off to PSG, Barca or Juve.

And what of Pep?  Everyone here reckons he'll slope off to one of those other clubs, but if City's punishment is even partially upheld he'll be damaged goods himself. Surely people will start nosing into his own financial affairs and he'll be dogged by scandal for years.  Would clubs like those above, with their own misdealings now plain and obvious, want to risk bringing in someone like him?

His entire career could go up in smoke here.

Nah. He’ll take the Spain job. Hiding his yellow ribbons in the process