Author Topic: Chelsea Away Selling Details  (Read 6222 times)

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
Chelsea Away Selling Details
« on: August 9, 2022, 06:07:41 pm »
https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/chelsea-v-liverpool-away-ticket-details-0

Liverpool FC has released the following information on away ticket sales for the Premier League match against Chelsea on Sunday September 18.

​​​​​​Location: Stamford Bridge

Kick-off: 4.30pm BST

Allocation: 2,986

Disabled allocation

30 wheelchair bays with associated personal assistants. Ambulant seating is also available. Visit the Accessibility Hub for full sale details.

Prices

Adults: £30
Over 65s (65+): £25
Juniors (Under 20): £25
Price notes

Supporters in possession of concessionary tickets may be asked to provide proof of DOB at the turnstiles before entry is allowed.

Tickets sales notes

Although the allocation of tickets remains the same as seasons 2019-20 and 2021-22, the sales criteria takes into account an increase in the number of qualifying supporters who have renewed their season ticket or Membership for season 2022-23.

Tickets will be available to season ticket holders and Official Members ONLINE based on Premier League away fixtures recorded during seasons 2018-19 or 2019-20.

First sale - 13 or more games: from 8.15am on Friday August 26 until 10.45am on Tuesday August 30.

First sale status - guaranteed: one ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of 10 tickets per booking.

Second sale - 12 or more games: from 11am until 12.45pm on Tuesday August 30.

Second sale status - NOT guaranteed: first come, first served basis. One ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of four tickets per booking.

Third sale - 11 or more games: from 1pm until 2.45pm on Tuesday August 30.

Third sale status - NOT guaranteed: first come, first served basis. One ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of four tickets per booking.

Fourth sale - 10 or more games: from 3pm on Tuesday August 30.

Fourth sale status - NOT guaranteed: first come, first served basis. One ticket per qualifying supporter, up to a maximum of four tickets per booking.

Hospitality Members

Sir Kenny Dalglish Box holders, Premium Level and Centenary Club members should contact the hospitality department on 0151 264 2222, option 2.

General notes

Please only buy tickets if you plan to attend the game - tickets are strictly non-transferable and tickets purchased for away games ARE NOT available to ‘FORWARD’ or ‘DISTRIBUTE’ to other supporters.

Supporters not in possession of a ticket are urged not to travel.

Ticket credits

Tickets purchased this season WILL be used as credits in future seasons.

Stadium notes

Safe standing - Chelsea is operating a safe standing stadium with rail seating in place in all areas of Stamford Bridge.

All fans will be allocated a seat when purchasing their ticket as normal and will be able to remain seated during the game if that is their preference.

However, supporters should be aware that surrounding fans may wish to stand and there is no dedicated area for those who do want to remain seated.

Supporters in a safe standing area are required to comply with Chelsea’s Supporter Code of Conduct, a copy of which is available here.

Bag policy

No bags larger than A4 will be permitted into the stadium. This equates to 30cm x 20cm x 10cm, about the size of a standard handbag.

Please note that due to a lack of space, baggage deposit facilities will not be available so supporters are strongly advised not to take any bags to Stamford Bridge.
We are a team of one half.

Offline jonesygeez

• Main Stander
Re: Chelsea Away Selling Details
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2022, 10:15:19 am »
Mates on 10 was guaranteed in 19/20 now he's not even in the first 3 sales for this and Eve whats happening?!

Offline tasmichkata

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2022, 10:29:59 am »
Mates on 10 was guaranteed in 19/20 now he's not even in the first 3 sales for this and Eve whats happening?!

No chance, it's the same - https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/tickets/361568-chelsea-v-liverpool-ticket-selling-details .

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2022, 11:59:56 am »

Literally never happened with Chelsea away ever

Offline Dan The Man 28373

• Legacy Fan
  • We Always win in Rome!!
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2022, 01:12:12 pm »
Sorted on 11 but only a few tickets in SU1 left available.

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Leader of Alf Quaida & the Scaliban
« Reply #5 on: September 9, 2022, 02:36:37 pm »
Anybody's tickets arrived for this yet. Bought in the first sale & no sign of mine.

Offline dundeejoe

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: September 9, 2022, 03:22:20 pm »
Got mine few days ago

Offline Philipm20

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #7 on: September 9, 2022, 04:21:25 pm »
Anybody's tickets arrived for this yet. Bought in the first sale & no sign of mine.

Got mine 1st September from first sale

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8 on: September 9, 2022, 04:36:58 pm »
Thanks both. Have spoken to LFC Help on Twitter, they've said if they don't arrive to contact them again on Thursday.

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9 on: September 9, 2022, 04:50:18 pm »
Looking likely this will be postponed too

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #10 on: September 9, 2022, 05:30:11 pm »
Looking likely this will be postponed too

I'm having no fucking luck I thought with the superior allocation than Everton this was certain to drop to 7 and below God knows what they will do with a late sale now.
Kenny Godglish

Offline Max100

• Main Stander
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2022, 04:10:48 pm »
Is this going ahead or not?

Why do these lot in charge of things always wait till the last possible moment to confirm when I'm sure they already know its going ahead or not?

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2022, 04:15:30 pm »
Is this going ahead or not?

Why do these lot in charge of things always wait till the last possible moment to confirm when I'm sure they already know its going ahead or not?
it's not and will be confirmed soon enough I reckon

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2022, 04:28:28 pm »
it's not and will be confirmed soon enough I reckon
They have still announced a further sale for tomorrow
Kenny Godglish

Offline TeddyTime33

• Legacy Fan
  • YNWA, Chester via Newtownards
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2022, 04:37:54 pm »
United Leeds off so no chance till we be played, no idea why they've announced another sale

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2022, 05:30:51 pm »
United Leeds off so no chance till we be played, no idea why they've announced another sale
They have the tickets the fixture will take place at some stage so they might as well finish selling the game out with tickets valid for the new date
Kenny Godglish

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2022, 05:33:13 pm »

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2022, 09:21:04 pm »
They have the tickets the fixture will take place at some stage so they might as well finish selling the game out with tickets valid for the new date
Confirmed on the site now that sales have been suspended for this.
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline Alf

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2022, 12:23:44 pm »
My tickets arrived today, ordered on 26 August and posted this Wednesday 14 September. Said to my mates when ticket details were announced on 8 August. They should have got them sold and out of the door before the CL draw & the Royal Mail during the last week of August.

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2023, 09:46:21 am »
Did this originally sell out on 11 or 10? what was the further sale going to going back on at?
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline jizzspunk

• Cumming soon. Or going. Depends how 'real' it gets. #livinginrealism
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2023, 10:14:01 am »
Are the Original tickets valid for this? Have the club put any info out?
according to 24/7 I will be scrambling round for tickets on the exchange all season #STH #19awayclub

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2023, 11:30:04 am »
Are the Original tickets valid for this? Have the club put any info out?
The club haven't said anything but they definitely will be, no way will they print and send out 3K others with the new date on.

Offline Barry Banana

• because johnster was a rubbish username?...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2023, 12:25:22 pm »
The club haven't said anything but they definitely will be, no way will they print and send out 3K others with the new date on.

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/tickets-availability/chelsea-v-liverpool-fc-4-apr-2023-0800pm-216

“Tickets already purchased will remain valid for the new match date.”
Long live the King

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2023, 12:41:13 pm »

Offline jizzspunk

• Cumming soon. Or going. Depends how 'real' it gets. #livinginrealism
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2023, 01:38:04 pm »
according to 24/7 I will be scrambling round for tickets on the exchange all season #STH #19awayclub

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2023, 11:07:48 pm »
Did this originally sell out on 11 or 10? what was the further sale going to going back on at?
Before the match was postponed it was advertised back on at 8 7 6,sale was due to take place at 11.00 1.00 and 3.00 all on Tuesday September 13th.
I wouldn’t be in the least bit surprised if there is no further sale now.
Kenny Godglish

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2023, 11:11:13 pm »
Before the match was postponed it was advertised back on at 8 7 6,sale was due to take place at 11.00 1.00 and 3.00 all on Tuesday September 13th.
I wouldn’t be in the least bit surprised if there is no further sale now.
Cheers. Yeah me neither but we’ll find out for certain this week.

Offline tasmichkata

• Anny Roader
« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2023, 11:31:02 am »
There will be.

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2023, 12:30:26 pm »

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #29 on: March 28, 2023, 04:37:10 pm »
There will be.
Surely an announcement today with the sales tomorrow as no sales happening atm? as the 13+, 12+ and 11+ sales for Leeds are on Thursday and Friday is way too risky imo as the match is only next Tuesday.

Offline tasmichkata

• Anny Roader
« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2023, 10:29:47 pm »
Expect some news tomorrow. Thursday morning slot is free so can be used.

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2023, 01:00:44 am »
Expect some news tomorrow. Thursday morning slot is free so can be used.
Leeds sales are scheduled on Thursday at 1100, 1300 and if required, 1500…that only leaves the 0815 slot which unless I’m mistaken, is only ever used for the 1st sale (the guaranteed one)? So let’s assume that they do the 8+ sale @ 0815, when will they do the 7+ sale? On Friday? 0 sales are scheduled for tomorrow so rather than using common sense, they’ll potentially cram in 4 sales on Thursday, none tomorrow, then maybe another one on Friday (which will leave 1 postal day, Monday), that makes absolutely zero sense, which means that your prediction will probably be spot on.

Offline tasmichkata

• Anny Roader
« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2023, 09:22:10 am »
It's usually for the guaranteed but not required - Wolves fa replay 2-nd sale was 8.15, local members also as is the case this Friday with Arsenal so unless they announce afternoon sales for today, Thursday morning seems on the agenda.

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2023, 10:00:25 am »
Finally :

10+ @ 0815 tomorrow
9+ @ 1400 tomorrow
8+ @ 1300 on Friday

Although the initial returns sales were going to be 8+, 7+ and 6+  >:(

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #34 on: March 29, 2023, 10:04:29 am »
Although the initial returns sales were going to be 8+, 7+ and 6+  >:(

How is this possible? If anything there will be more returns for the re-arranged game. I received an email saying I could return it, with dates etc. Obvious the ticket office have filtered yet more tickets from the general pool for this.

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #35 on: March 29, 2023, 10:09:20 am »
How is this possible? If anything there will be more returns for the re-arranged game. I received an email saying I could return it, with dates etc. Obvious the ticket office have filtered yet more tickets from the general pool for this.
It’s blatantly obvious what’s happened here, they’ve siphoned off more than they were originally going to do, the TO simply don’t give a fuck either.

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #36 on: March 29, 2023, 10:12:00 am »
It’s blatantly obvious what’s happened here, they’ve siphoned off more than they were originally going to do, the TO simply don’t give a fuck either.
Fucking load of bollocks more wasted flights originally back on at 8 7 6 now 10 9 8 and I'm on 7
Kenny Godglish

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #37 on: March 29, 2023, 10:28:39 am »
Oh and 0 sales today but 5 sales tomorrow = TO logic 🙄

They really don’t help themselves.

Online ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #38 on: March 29, 2023, 10:30:08 am »
Fucking load of bollocks more wasted flights originally back on at 8 7 6 now 10 9 8 and I'm on 7
A mate on 7 is in the same boat, no chance now  >:(

Offline tasmichkata

• Anny Roader
« Reply #39 on: March 29, 2023, 01:05:19 pm »
abar 15 tickets put aside from the initial returns  :wave