Author Topic: "Green and Gold, it's O5e from Molde!" - Cornering like a reliant robin..  (Read 3441371 times)

Online swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Feli8x the tw@t... Sponsored by Dusty Bin. Special Once Thread.
« Reply #280 on: June 24, 2017, 11:49:39 am »
Istanbul still winds the red Mancs up I see with the title, and only uploaded 4 months ago  ;D

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/f8S8sBWn0_A" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/f8S8sBWn0_A</a>

The virgin also made this video too ;D

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/qM-6jxEMHsA" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/qM-6jxEMHsA</a>

Offline CrasherKid79

• Crashedandburnedkid2017
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #281 on: June 24, 2017, 12:02:48 pm »

The virgin also made this video too ;D

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/qM-6jxEMHsA" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/qM-6jxEMHsA</a>

Hey you Guys !!
« Last Edit: June 24, 2017, 12:33:02 pm by CrasherKid79 »

Online Hymer Red

• With the money from the accident she bought herself a mobile home...
  • Legacy Fan
This Klopp fella, hes not bad is he?

Offline dave 5516

• Is in a world of shit and loves it! Loves to Buffy up Danny Dyer. A Cyclopath without a Garmin. Sadly not quite bad enough to make the worst commentator list
  • Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #283 on: June 24, 2017, 05:21:16 pm »
Also there is someone on there pretending to be a Scouser that doesn't even know that Canny Farm is now Stockbridge Village.

My missus comes from there and her dad still is there, so I go down from time to time for a pint.
It is Canny Farm, yer daft wool!! Fuckin Stockbridge Village...wool behaviour that la. ;D
Exercise is to the body what reading is to the mind.

"If I hadn't doped, I would never have won". "Doping improves your performance between 5 and 7 per cent, and maybe 10 to 12 per cent when you are in a peak shape.

"Doping isn't addictive but it's an instrument of power: whoever wins attracts the money; for themselves, the team and the sponsors"

Offline dave 5516

• Is in a world of shit and loves it! Loves to Buffy up Danny Dyer. A Cyclopath without a Garmin. Sadly not quite bad enough to make the worst commentator list
  • Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #284 on: June 24, 2017, 05:22:02 pm »

"If I hadn't doped, I would never have won". "Doping improves your performance between 5 and 7 per cent, and maybe 10 to 12 per cent when you are in a peak shape.

"Doping isn't addictive but it's an instrument of power: whoever wins attracts the money; for themselves, the team and the sponsors"

Offline mkingdon

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #285 on: June 24, 2017, 05:39:40 pm »
I've had a sneaky feeling for a while that they are going to go after Kane.

Now, of course why would Kane move to a team so far below Spurs...  :o

But I wonder if a ludicrous bid north of £100m and huge wages would tempt the club and him??

Whether Kane would be happy coming off the bench when Fellaini gets tired I'm not sure.   ::)   ;D     :wave 

Offline Magz50

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #286 on: June 24, 2017, 07:19:40 pm »
I have a sneaky feeling Utd wanted their signings this summer to be :

Griezmann, Van Dyjk, Bale and Fabinho

But will most likely be:

Lindelhof, Matic, Perisic & Rooney staying for another year at 250,000/yr

Very Evertonian of them.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2017, 07:22:00 pm by Magz50 »

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #287 on: June 24, 2017, 09:24:00 pm »
I have a sneaky feeling Utd wanted their signings this summer to be :

Griezmann, Van Dyjk, Bale and Fabinho

But will most likely be:

Lindelhof, Matic, Perisic & Rooney staying for another year at 250,000/yr

Very Evertonian of them.

rooneh taking a pay cut?

Offline Lawnmowerman

• Got married to Pique in April. Shakira isn't happy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #288 on: June 24, 2017, 10:03:53 pm »
Also there is someone on there pretending to be a Scouser that doesn't even know that Canny Farm is now Stockbridge Village.

My missus comes from there and her dad still is there, so I go down from time to time for a pint.
Pretty sure that's Kesey from off here

Online Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.
« Reply #289 on: June 25, 2017, 04:24:53 am »

We still call it Canny Farm mate, you probably know that. Although I do say I'm from West Derby if I want to sound posh on holiday!

If you're ever around for a pint give us a shout, I'm sure we could have a great night in the Tithebarn or the Angus!

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #290 on: June 25, 2017, 07:06:57 am »
We still call it Canny Farm mate, you probably know that. Although I do say I'm from West Derby if I want to sound posh on holiday!

If you're ever around for a pint give us a shout, I'm sure we could have a great night in the Tithebarn or the Angus!

I tend to end up in the Barley Mow (If it's open ;) )

I go out in West Derby village from time to time as well..
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #291 on: June 25, 2017, 11:42:28 am »
It is Canny Farm, yer daft wool!! Fuckin Stockbridge Village...wool behaviour that la. ;D

It's Stockbridge Village mate. It winds my missus up when I call it that, so that's what it is :D
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Skeeve

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #292 on: June 25, 2017, 12:32:17 pm »
But then the Mancs will hire a good manager, like they did with their last two appointments!

Given that their expectations have been lowered sufficiently, surely it is time for the return of the moyesiah?

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #293 on: June 25, 2017, 02:20:13 pm »
The Red Cafe RAWK Meltdown thread ladies and gentlemen

http://www.redcafe.net/threads/rawk-goes-into-meltdown-2016-17-edition.419088/

It's been so neglected for so long :(   Mainly cos they're fucking shite and they know it. But now!!! NEW SEASON!!!!! NEW OPTIMISM!!!! NEW HOPES!!!!

THEY. ARE. BACK. WITH. THEIR. THREAD.

Let's see how long it lasts with their new Galacticos!!  How much!! :D

Full Everton.  They're already fallen so low that they're defining their success by how badly (they hope!) we do  ;D
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #294 on: June 25, 2017, 03:55:25 pm »
Given that their expectations have been lowered sufficiently, surely it is time for the return of the moyesiah?

I think a lucrative contract with some under the table bonuses could very well tempt the man they call Sam back from retirement.

Seal the deal over a nice pint of wine.
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #295 on: June 25, 2017, 03:56:51 pm »
This thread is at the top of the list here and we're taking the piss out of them for having a similar thread on their fan site?  Am I missing something here?
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #296 on: June 25, 2017, 04:05:33 pm »
This thread is at the top of the list here and we're taking the piss out of them for having a similar thread on their fan site?  Am I missing something here?

Theirs targets a specific forum, our is just about their club in general.

Offline tubby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destroyed Cowboy
« Reply #297 on: June 25, 2017, 04:06:13 pm »
Theirs targets a specific forum, our is just about their club in general.

The title of this thread is about a specific forum.
Sit down, shock is better taken with bent knees.

Offline Rush 82

• Seth Iffricans don't take the dog out for a walk - they take the line out!
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • From Cape Town to Anfield
« Reply #298 on: June 25, 2017, 04:07:08 pm »
The title of the thread morphs along

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #299 on: June 25, 2017, 04:08:13 pm »

It's only a temporary one, the thread isn't specifically about RedCafe. Meanwhile, they make one just to scour through threads here for posts they can quote over there with some green smileys, often out of context.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #300 on: June 25, 2017, 05:27:48 pm »
Yeah, this thread is to laugh at United in general.  It will have Redcafe stuff in it from time to time but it's not specifically intended just to be aimed at a rival forum.

It's not like we have a "GOT in meltdown" thread either - although that place is a veritable China Syndrome of bitterness.  ;D
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline dave 5516

• Legacy Fan
  • Si muore sulla bici.
« Reply #301 on: June 25, 2017, 05:30:21 pm »
It's Stockbridge Village mate. It winds my missus up when I call it that, so that's what it is :D
:lmao I'll give you that then. ;)

Offline Purple Red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Red, Green and White Army
« Reply #302 on: June 25, 2017, 09:02:43 pm »
The fascinating thing about the Mancs and the Blueshite is how closely they follow developments at our club. Much as I enjoy roundly mocking the sixth best team and the best team in the league on here I don't go out of my way to find out about their irrelevant summer business and what their fans are saying about their team. The only thing I find interesting on their forums is their hilariously small time posts about us. The difference is - they are analysing the Salah signing more than us. We won't even spend half the time talking about Perisic and Cuco Martina.

Online Mahern

• Kopite
« Reply #303 on: June 25, 2017, 09:33:41 pm »
The difference is - they are analysing the Salah signing more than us. We won't even spend half the time talking about Perisic and Cuco Martina.

Whoever the fuck they are?

Offline Magz50

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #304 on: June 25, 2017, 10:20:40 pm »
The fascinating thing about the Mancs and the Blueshite is how closely they follow developments at our club. Much as I enjoy roundly mocking the sixth best team and the best team in the league on here I don't go out of my way to find out about their irrelevant summer business and what their fans are saying about their team. The only thing I find interesting on their forums is their hilariously small time posts about us. The difference is - they are analysing the Salah signing more than us. We won't even spend half the time talking about Perisic and Cuco Martina.

That's only cause you're in denial of how good they'll be with Messi, Ronaldo, Maradona and Mueller next season. Just be honest with yourself mate.

Offline Purple Red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #305 on: June 25, 2017, 10:22:44 pm »

That's only cause you're in denial of how good they'll be with Messi, Ronaldo, Maradona and Mueller next season. Just be honest with yourself mate.

:hally

Offline Yevgeny

• Kopite
  • Believer.
« Reply #306 on: June 26, 2017, 12:30:04 pm »
Matic for 40 million, says The Guardian. Set to be completed this week. 29 in August. Looks a pale imitation of the player he was in his first season there. Glad they won't be signing Fabinho.

Lindelof, Matic, Perisic and Morata. Doesn't exactly inspire terror, does it?
« Last Edit: June 26, 2017, 12:31:46 pm by Yevgeny »

Offline CallumLFC

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #307 on: June 26, 2017, 12:34:57 pm »
He's been average the last two years. Conte will have done very well to replace him with Bakayoko.

Strange window so far from them. I was expecting the likes of Greizmann, James and Fabinho to be signed and that would have been a scary prospect. Instead it could be Morata, Perisic and Matic.

Mourinho has kind of lost the plot.

Offline CrasherKid79

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #308 on: June 26, 2017, 12:36:22 pm »
Matic for 40 million, says The Guardian. Set to be completed this week. 29 in August. Looks a pale imitation of the player he was in his first season there. Glad they won't be signing Fabinho.

Lindelof, Matic, Perisic and Morata. Doesn't exactly inspire terror, does it?

40 mil for any player who isn't bringing guaranteed goals is hilarious, love it  ;D

Offline pyroparty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #309 on: June 26, 2017, 12:43:04 pm »
Great deal for Chelsea if true. One of their weakest first 11 players and they obviously planned to upgrade him this summer anyway. Not sure what he does for Utd even if he plays well, not like their problem is leaking goals.

Online Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #310 on: June 26, 2017, 12:51:05 pm »
Great deal for Chelsea if true. One of their weakest first 11 players and they obviously planned to upgrade him this summer anyway. Not sure what he does for Utd even if he plays well, not like their problem is leaking goals.
He sets Fellaini free to play further forward
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Offline CrasherKid79

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #311 on: June 26, 2017, 12:55:13 pm »

He adds depth in shitcoats quest to field yerniteds first ever 4-6-0 formation.

Offline Purple Red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #312 on: June 26, 2017, 12:55:14 pm »
Surely a very underwhelming signing for Mancs?

What would the hashtag even be? #MaticBoom doesn't have the same theatrical flair of #PogBoom.

Offline kesey

• Hippy - Scally - Taoist - Rafiki - Dad - Trichotomist. Hill Climber, David Cassidy Fan Club
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truth , Love and Simplicity ♡
« Reply #313 on: June 26, 2017, 12:56:53 pm »

Tis the right answer.

Shame on you Andy lad.
He who sees himself in all beings and all beings in himself loses all fear.

- The Upanishads.

The heart knows the way. Run in that direction

- Rumi

You are held . You are loved . You are seen  - Some wise fella .

Online Elzar

• train station gate frustration - delia smith fan club founder ('ave it!)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bam!
« Reply #314 on: June 26, 2017, 01:04:09 pm »
Surely a very underwhelming signing for Mancs?

What would the hashtag even be? #MaticBoom doesn't have the same theatrical flair of #PogBoom.

#MaTicaTacaTime
We already have shit in the country, and the game of Liverpool fills life with joy. Thanks

Offline fudge

• RAWK Gaylord
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm a swine, its my nature"
    • Fat man dancing
« Reply #315 on: June 26, 2017, 01:15:16 pm »
He sets Fellaini free to play further forward
;D
Rubber Dinghy Rapids....

Offline fudge

• RAWK Gaylord
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm a swine, its my nature"
    • Fat man dancing
« Reply #316 on: June 26, 2017, 01:15:48 pm »
He adds depth in shitcoats quest to field yerniteds first ever 4-6-0 formation.
over an entire season
Rubber Dinghy Rapids....

Offline Frank Becton

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JB - Fleetwood Face
« Reply #317 on: June 26, 2017, 01:39:06 pm »
It's only a temporary one, the thread isn't specifically about RedCafe. Meanwhile, they make one just to scour through threads here for posts they can quote over there with some green smileys, often out of context.

Spot on, some of them spend ages browsing on here and then posting quotes on their meltdown thread, they also often have several LFC threads running at the same time.
Wherever my boy is that's where I want to be.

Offline arthur sarnoff

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #318 on: June 26, 2017, 01:50:20 pm »
They really should have just saved a fortune and hired Pulis.

« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 12:00:23 pm by Titi Camara »

Offline S

• pineless. Get no pleasure from seeing the Reds win.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tonight, Tonight
« Reply #319 on: June 26, 2017, 01:56:48 pm »
Think Matic could be alright for them, in a horribly boring sort of way.

Had no idea he was 28 though. It's hardly an exciting signing.