Poll

Who do we think it'll be

Liverpool
Arsenal
Manchester City
Howard Webb and his PGMOL boys

Author Topic: Who is going to win the title now in the run in?  (Read 304 times)

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
Who is going to win the title now in the run in?
« on: March 21, 2024, 07:23:40 am »
So, obviously Liverpool should be on + whatever it would have been had it not been for consistent and usual 'mistakes' that have all gone against Liverpool.

Obviously Spurs could have been a couple of points, Arsenal as well. City as well. Probably been more given the laughable decisions all season, so yeah, Liverpool should be clear with a nice little gap.

Football has little to do with those at the top as we've all seen, so who gets the title at the end of the season.

I'm honestly thinking that we should campaign for PGMOL - Howard Webb and his boys to be presented with the title at the end of the season. They've done more to win it than any club side.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Who is going to win the title now in the run in?
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2024, 07:25:23 am »
Well we'd be 5 points clear if not for the PGMOL so it's going to be hard to overcome Abu Dhabi and them. Personally i think there is an obvious agenda to stop us from winning it.
Soccer - let's face it, its not really about a game of ball anymore is it?

Offline JRed

• After a 2L bottle of strongbow I’d do anything!
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2024, 07:36:20 am »
I think we can safely say that the officials will decide who wins the title. Their cheating is a bit like when Rodri’s handball wasn’t given, which ultimately prevented us winning the title, but on a much larger scale.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2024, 08:06:08 am »
 :duh
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2024, 08:15:32 am »
Howard Webb protocol.

I picture a red phone at Stockley Park, it's only used when we play and it's Howard Webb on the other end.
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2024, 08:27:43 am »
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.