Author Topic: I feel sick... the media.  (Read 1960 times)

Online Kashinoda

• More broken biscuits than made of crisps
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ....mmm
I feel sick... the media.
« on: October 19, 2010, 07:42:16 pm »
Sitting here enjoying my day off of university and decide to call home and see how everybody is, although the only thing I was really interested in was having a long ass chat about the footy with my brother... first thing I bring up is that it’s time for Roy to step down already, to my utter disbelief he says quite confidently how our position has nothing to do with Roy, that it’s down to Rafa and players like Torres who aren’t performing how they should be. I should probably note that  since I can remember we’ve always loved the club, my brother is actually very sick and at times ALL he has is Liverpool FC... it’s a vice, something meaningful that’s always there for him and a family he’s a part of.

I won’t say how the call ended... what really fucking hurts me is that I can see his passion for the club... it’s not under debate for me, but the love he feels for Liverpool FC has been diverted and channelled according to how the media want everyone to feel and act due to their own xenophobic idiotic agenda. And it’s not like it’s limited to shit like the rag and Tylers magical monkeys anonymous, this is coming from the likes of the BBC who we pay as a nation to be impartial... I’m actually astonished, how can this be? Does non-lazy, impartial journalism only seem to exist on the news and goes out the window for sport?

Yes my brother is an idiot, not everyone can be on the ball unfortunately... but he loves LFC, and I hate to sound dramatic but he’s being fucking controlled and I can’t stand it. I’ve sat here for ages and the more I think about this the more I feel physically suffocated, this is our club... but our voice is drowned out by the likes of Stan fucking Collymore, the guy couldn’t even dog properly yet he’s part of a collective agenda that WORKS and it works well... this feels like a communism, the state are controlling the hearts and minds of us all.

I actually fucking cried earlier, pathetic I know but I’m so disillusioned I feel I’ve lost a part of myself over the last few years. We need to take our club back, if you’re reading this and aren't part of it yet then there’s a very simple website for you:

http://www.spiritofshankly.com/

« Last Edit: October 19, 2010, 07:43:51 pm by Kashinoda »
:D

Offline exiledintheUSA

• Not to be confused with Darren from Thetford. Or Phil Dowd.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice HAS come. YNWA 97
Re: I feel sick... the media.
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2010, 07:44:11 pm »
I wouln't cry, just looking at your avatar makes me happy.
Been all over the world but Anfield is still my home.

Offline sixpackred

• Anny Roader
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2010, 07:46:17 pm »
Sitting here enjoying my day off of university and decide to call home and see how everybody is, although the only thing I was really interested in was having a long ass chat about the footy with my brother... first thing I bring up is that it’s time for Roy to step down already, to my utter disbelief he says quite confidently how our position has nothing to do with Roy, that it’s down to Rafa and players like Torres who aren’t performing how they should be. I should probably note that  since I can remember we’ve always loved the club, my brother is actually very sick and at times ALL he has is Liverpool FC... it’s a vice, something meaningful that’s always there for him and a family he’s a part of.

I won’t say how the call ended... what really fucking hurts me is that I can see his passion for the club... it’s not under debate for me, but the love he feels for Liverpool FC has been diverted and channelled according to how the media want everyone to feel and act due to their own xenophobic idiotic agenda. And it’s not like it’s limited to shit like the rag and Tylers magical monkeys anonymous, this is coming from the likes of the BBC who we pay as a nation to be impartial... I’m actually astonished, how can this be? Does non-lazy, impersonal journalism only seem to exist on the news and goes out the window for sport?

Yes my brother is an idiot, not everyone can be on the ball unfortunately... but he loves LFC, and I hate to sound dramatic but he’s being fucking controlled and I can’t stand it. I’ve sat here for ages and the more I think about this the more I feel physically suffocated, this is our club... but our voice is drowned out by the likes of Stan fucking Collymore, the guy couldn’t even dog properly yet he’s part of a collective agenda that WORKS and it works well... this feels like a communism, the state are controlling the hearts and minds of us all.

I actually fucking cried earlier, pathetic I know but I’m so disillusioned I feel I’ve lost a part of myself over the last few years. We need to take our club back, if you’re reading this and aren't part of it yet then there’s a very simple website for you:

http://www.spiritofshankly.com/

bloody students  ;)
"There are things to sort out with the owners and the sale of the club. It is not in the hands of the players but, once we are done with all that, let's build a proper team with a proper squad that is competitive. Maybe then we can start to fight for bigger targets."

Pepe Reina / May 01, 2010

Offline Barney_Rubble

• #
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2010, 07:48:04 pm »
There's enough topics dealing with this already?

Need to draw the line somewhere.

:P
87:13