Author Topic: a question for one of the mods  (Read 124770 times)

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: a question for one of the mods
« Reply #480 on: August 16, 2022, 02:17:28 pm »
RAWK needs another clear out mods. :wave

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #481 on: August 16, 2022, 03:37:11 pm »
RAWK needs another clear out mods. :wave

Pegged it...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #482 on: August 16, 2022, 07:54:12 pm »
Why is Tepid not noted as a mod yet he's locking threads? Seemed to really pull the plug on the post match thread extremely quick considering the result wasn't exactly positive.
I can pretty much only lock match threads.

People needed time to calm down.

Some of the comments were abused and far below the standard of support we should expect on RAWK.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #483 on: August 16, 2022, 08:03:53 pm »
I can pretty much only lock match threads.

People needed time to calm down.

Some of the comments were abused and far below the standard of support we should expect on RAWK.

We all saw it. You went mad with power yesterday :P
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #484 on: August 16, 2022, 08:04:51 pm »
About time someone did.  :)

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #485 on: August 16, 2022, 08:09:26 pm »

Something of a tepid response...

Online Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #486 on: August 16, 2022, 08:15:38 pm »
Tepid's been on his holidays too long from his reign of terror over his pupils and is taking it out on RAWK. It's good he's back next week for all our sakes.

Offline duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
« Reply #487 on: August 16, 2022, 08:17:15 pm »
:)
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #488 on: August 16, 2022, 11:50:05 pm »
Tepid's been on his holidays too long from his reign of terror over his pupils and is taking it out on RAWK. It's good he's back next week for all our sakes.
;D
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline SouthDerryLaggo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Enjoy these times
« Reply #489 on: August 17, 2022, 12:49:37 pm »
Could the members ticket sale thread have a minimum post count to access or something? Like 100 posts? stops so many new accounts and bots popping up when sales etc are coming and people want tickets. Considering we all discuss tips for late sales and how the process works I think it would be fair that it was at least a member of the forum accessing the thread. Not sure if its possible but I think its a fair enough suggestion.
YNWA

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #490 on: August 17, 2022, 12:51:34 pm »
Pegged it...

Prince William’s been banned?

Offline afc tukrish

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #491 on: August 17, 2022, 12:53:53 pm »
Prince William’s been banned?

2K times...

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #492 on: August 21, 2022, 12:54:42 pm »
Any chance the boxing thread could be locked for a bit? It's turning into a cesspit of shite and attracting flies.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #493 on: August 21, 2022, 02:06:55 pm »
Don't lock the boxing thread. There are lads who only turn up for Joshua or Fury fights, talk shit and move on.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #494 on: August 21, 2022, 05:56:38 pm »
Why is Tepid not noted as a mod yet he's locking threads? Seemed to really pull the plug on the post match thread extremely quick considering the result wasn't exactly positive.

He can close match threads and if all people are doing is calling our players knobs (as a few were), I for one am glad he is doing so. You can be disappointed without insulting players just because they make stupid mistakes.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #495 on: September 3, 2022, 01:29:41 pm »
Can someone move the match thread over at full time please? I don't me or PB3 can do it. Thanks.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #496 on: September 3, 2022, 02:38:11 pm »
Can someone move the match thread over at full time please? I don't me or PB3 can do it. Thanks.
I don't understand why you can't to be honest Jill, you've got the same status as Rush82, in fact his isn't ticked as a lead matchday commentator.

Online oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #497 on: October 7, 2022, 10:27:02 pm »

Would it be possible for these 5 9 threads to be moved into the 'History Board' section of RAWK, please (if you lovely mods see fit)?

Edit: Liverpool - our 2nd European Cup - 1977/78 season... - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=353145.0
Edit: Liverpool's 3rd European Cup - and 1st League Cup - 1980/81 season... - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=353155.0
1984 A Vintage Year - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=59803
the double '86 - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=223818
Liverpool v Nottingham Forest 1988 - fill yer boots (+ more for the whole 1987/88 season) - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=257286.0
Edit: Liverpool - 1988/89 season... - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=353141.0
Liverpool's 18th league title - 1989/90 season... - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=353120.0
Liverpool - 1990/91 season... - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=353106.0
Edit: Liverpool's 5th European Cup - the 2004/05 Season - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=353156.0

Just thought it may be better to have all these league title winning seasons video threads together - and may get some more interest / a bit more chat about them as well as in the 'History Board' itself? (hopefully, anyway) No worries if not. :wave

« Last Edit: October 15, 2022, 03:38:22 pm by oojason »
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #498 on: October 7, 2022, 10:28:37 pm »

Thanks again for what you contribute to the board
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #499 on: October 7, 2022, 10:29:33 pm »
I'll sort it in the morning for you Jason mate.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #500 on: October 8, 2022, 01:04:40 pm »
oojason needs a statue

Online oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #501 on: October 13, 2022, 12:09:41 pm »

Thanks John C mate.

And also for the kind words, Barney and Kenny's Jacket - just trying to give back a little to this place for all what its given to all of us over the years. :thumbup
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline afc tukrish

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #502 on: October 13, 2022, 12:16:06 pm »
Thanks John C mate.

And also for the kind words, Barney and Kenny's Jacket - just trying to give back a little to this place for all what its given to all of us over the years. :thumbup

You've given back more than a little... hours and hours of clips and full matches, Jase... :wave

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #503 on: October 13, 2022, 12:42:54 pm »
Thanks John C mate.

Agree with the lads, above and beyond the call of duty!
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #504 on: October 13, 2022, 02:44:14 pm »
Agree with the lads, above and beyond the call of duty!

he's alright I s'pose .....

:)

Offline leinad

• Kopite
« Reply #505 on: October 13, 2022, 10:42:52 pm »
When I use the search function it will only give me one result per thread, is there a way to see multiple results from one thread?

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #506 on: October 13, 2022, 11:00:03 pm »
When I use the search function it will only give me one result per thread, is there a way to see multiple results from one thread?
That's definitely a case of be careful what you ask for mate as searches usually give dozens of results.

Try using a different browser and check what your ticking/selecting in the search options.

Show us an example and perhaps we can help.

A note though, if you're searching for (my mate) "is Andy@ sensible", that could be a reason why there's only one reply :)

Only messing Andy :)

Offline leinad

• Kopite
« Reply #507 on: October 13, 2022, 11:17:57 pm »
That's definitely a case of be careful what you ask for mate as searches usually give dozens of results.

Try using a different browser and check what your ticking/selecting in the search options.

Show us an example and perhaps we can help.

A note though, if you're searching for (my mate) "is Andy@ sensible", that could be a reason why there's only one reply :)

Only messing Andy :)

Cheers for the reply mate. I've attached two images about what I mean, basically lets say I wanted to search for the word Andy in this thread it would show me one random search result showing it but not all of them, is there a way to see the multiple mentions of the word in the thread?

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #508 on: October 14, 2022, 07:28:03 am »
That second image providing 9 pages of results though? Is that what you need?

I've just done the same, searched Andy@, left the options clear and just ticked the feedback section and I returned 9 pages.

That's from a board though, maybe I misinterpreted what you asked - if you just mean a particular thread it can't be done. Perhaps use the 'search order' or 'message age' to try to narrow it to that thread.

What specifically are you looking for, if it isn't private perhaps I can help.

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #509 on: October 14, 2022, 08:38:30 am »
Cheers for the reply mate. I've attached two images about what I mean, basically lets say I wanted to search for the word Andy in this thread it would show me one random search result showing it but not all of them, is there a way to see the multiple mentions of the word in the thread?

It does return multiple results from the same thread, if you want to see more of the message then check the 'show results as messages' box. It doesn't let you search a particular thread though.

Offline Barrow Shaun

• Legacy Fan
  • Off the coach, through the park.....
« Reply #510 on: October 18, 2022, 11:16:24 am »
Is it please possible to get 'Kopite' back under my name? It changed to 'Legacy Fan.' The Kop was always where I wanted to be and in the early-mid 80s (travelling from about 100 miles away) it took me about 3 years and a good few games in the other stands before I finally set foot on The Kop. That was me happy.
officially accepted RAWK source of information

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #511 on: October 18, 2022, 11:27:42 am »
Is it please possible to get 'Kopite' back under my name? It changed to 'Legacy Fan.' The Kop was always where I wanted to be and in the early-mid 80s (travelling from about 100 miles away) it took me about 3 years and a good few games in the other stands before I finally set foot on The Kop. That was me happy.
Everyone has legacy fan mate, it was created following the proposal of the European Super League when supporters were described as "legacy fans".

It's probably dated now though :)

Offline Barrow Shaun

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #512 on: October 18, 2022, 05:05:26 pm »
Everyone has legacy fan mate, it was created following the proposal of the European Super League when supporters were described as "legacy fans".

It's probably dated now though :)

Yeah, I get it. I just was happy being a 'Kopite.'

Offline afc tukrish

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #513 on: October 18, 2022, 06:29:17 pm »

Cue "Legacy Kopite" custom title...  ;D

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #514 on: October 18, 2022, 11:45:35 pm »

Delete 6 of your own posts.

Never post again.

Job done.

Offline Barrow Shaun

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #515 on: October 19, 2022, 01:10:02 pm »
Delete 6 of your own posts.

Never post again.

Job done.

:) Cheers.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #516 on: October 30, 2022, 10:18:40 am »
Does anyone know why the Anfield Road End construction thread got locked?
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #517 on: October 30, 2022, 11:30:57 am »
Not sure and nothing posted that would make me think it needed locking so unlocked it.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #518 on: October 30, 2022, 11:41:57 am »
Not sure and nothing posted that would make me think it needed locking so unlocked it.
Thanks Claire.

Being the last poster on there before the lock I wondered if I'd done something wrong.

Cheers for the reply. 😊
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Skagger

• Main Stander
« Reply #519 on: November 2, 2022, 07:03:32 pm »
How would I go about putting a post in my signature? I can't for the life of me figure out how  :-\
Henderson has been very good in patches and if he had the confidence of Shelvey he would be some player.
Shame how it ended, hell of a ride though.