Author Topic: RAWK H&S  (Read 25522 times)

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: RAWK H&S
« Reply #120 on: May 6, 2020, 01:24:00 pm »
 ;D

What Chops said.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #121 on: May 6, 2020, 01:24:51 pm »
Could you tell the difference?

See Samie, this is exactly what I'm saying people. Their indifference to it all is shocking.

@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
« Reply #122 on: May 6, 2020, 01:39:02 pm »

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #123 on: May 6, 2020, 08:11:32 pm »

I'd like some reassurances from you all and in particular professor John C Whitty, on how all of this is going to work?

I can give you complete assurances that most of the Mods are tagged so can always be traced Chops mate.

We will be implementing a global tracing strategy over the coming weeks and the "watched" icon may appear more frequently under posters names as the lockdown is lifted.

Online afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #124 on: May 7, 2020, 12:27:45 am »
I can give you complete assurances that most of the Mods are tagged so can always be traced Chops mate.

We will be implementing a global tracing strategy over the coming weeks and the "watched" icon may appear more frequently under posters names as the lockdown is lifted.

Also quite willing to run outside and shoo away the birds... and probably other things as well...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline ChaChaMooMoo

• From doubters to believers - Klopp 2015
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice shall prevail.
« Reply #125 on: May 8, 2020, 11:13:39 am »
You'd of thunk most of them have been furloughed for the last 5 years, the amount of time they manage to bother their arses to show up.

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Offline MichaelA

• MasterBaker, honey-trapper and 'concerned neighbour'. Beyond The Pale. Vermin on the ridiculous. Would love to leave Ashley Cole gasping for air. Dupe Snoop Extraordinaire. RAWK MARTYR #1. The proud owner of a new lower case a. Mickey Two Sheds.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • At the Academy
  • Super Title: MichaelA
« Reply #126 on: June 28, 2020, 12:27:20 pm »
We've managed to identify the twat who was launching fireworks at RAWK Towers on Friday night. It's fair to say that you will all be seeing a lot less of CHOPPER from now on  :no

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #127 on: June 28, 2020, 12:34:30 pm »
We've managed to identify the twat who was launching fireworks at RAWK Towers on Friday night. It's fair to say that you will all be seeing a lot less of CHOPPER from now on  :no
Always thought he had a short fuse. You putting a rocket up his arse, Mike, so he goes out with a bang?

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #128 on: June 30, 2020, 06:15:09 pm »
You two are not taking H&S serious. And for the record, I stood at arms length and retired to a safe distance.

Next question: The Bournemouth Red - I think we should ask him to self isolate for 14 days. Thoughts?
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.

Online CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #129 on: June 30, 2020, 07:12:45 pm »
Next question: The Bournemouth Red - I think we should ask him to self isolate for 14 days. Thoughts?

Anyone based in Leicester should be locked in their own quarantined sub forum.

Offline 24/7

• Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #130 on: June 30, 2020, 09:55:35 pm »
Would all US-based RAWKites please wear gloves before logging back into RAWK?* And please, wear a mask if CHOPPER is online. Your nose will thank you.

Thank you! :wave

*failure to comply will result in the season being nulled and voided, but only for you! :P

Offline CHOPPER

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #131 on: April 12, 2021, 06:53:16 pm »
Don't panic, chill and don't worry about excessive people in a thread.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2021, 06:55:14 pm by CHOPPER »

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
« Reply #132 on: April 12, 2021, 08:33:13 pm »
...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same