Author Topic: CL Final Liverpool (Champions of Europe)2 vs Spurs 0 - Salah 2' (Pen) Origi 87’  (Read 192444 times)

Offline NYCRedsFan

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Destination Anfield(postponed)scratch that.Sorted
Re: CL Final - Liverpool 1 vs Spurs 0 - Salah 2' (Pen)
« Reply #80 on: June 1, 2019, 09:28:59 pm »
66' Origi to Mo to Trent.. takes a shot  and blocked over the goal line... corner to us.

Trent takes the corner...a bad one easily cleared...
Not your typical OOT. Do-er of good deeds.

Offline NYCRedsFan

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #81 on: June 1, 2019, 09:30:00 pm »
68' a tightly marked half.. no quarter given...

Over to Jill!!  bring us home!

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #82 on: June 1, 2019, 09:31:01 pm »
68 That is as close as we've come to adding to the lead. A lovely elusive run by Sadio and the ball goes to Milner who narrowly shoots wide.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #83 on: June 1, 2019, 09:32:50 pm »
70 Spurs go on a fast move get into our area, the ball hits Matip the Spurs fan appeal but the players don't

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
« Reply #84 on: June 1, 2019, 09:33:38 pm »
Do Spurs realise that you are supposed to be winning when you start time wasting?

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #85 on: June 1, 2019, 09:34:18 pm »
71 Then Alisson kicks the ball out beautifully and finds Salah, Salah is behind the Spur's defence and Mane bursts into the area but takes a heavy touch and ball goes long.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #86 on: June 1, 2019, 09:34:34 pm »
38oC pitch side apparently.

Players down with cramp already
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #87 on: June 1, 2019, 09:35:20 pm »
72 It's getting suddenly stretched now as Spurs get more desperate another Spurs attack, but the end ball from Ali goes to Alisson.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #88 on: June 1, 2019, 09:37:36 pm »
75 Getting nervy now the hammer is going down another slick Spurs attack, but Van Dijk gets his boot in.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #89 on: June 1, 2019, 09:39:27 pm »
76 End to end now, one minute we attack then Spurs. Has anyone any idea how many second balls we've won today? We seem to be struggling with this today.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #90 on: June 1, 2019, 09:39:53 pm »
Diagonal after diagonal from spurs.

They’re hitting some fine balls.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #91 on: June 1, 2019, 09:40:45 pm »
78 Another Spurs attack, ends with Ali putting it over the bar.

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #92 on: June 1, 2019, 09:41:53 pm »
We’ve gone 442 now. 

Two holders in midfield
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #93 on: June 1, 2019, 09:42:04 pm »
79 That was a chance had we not messed up the pass. We get the ball a great run between Origi and Salah. But Origi's ball is disappointing and we lose the chance.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #94 on: June 1, 2019, 09:44:29 pm »
81 We get a corner after Loris hits it out. The ball goes in but its wasted.

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #95 on: June 1, 2019, 09:44:40 pm »
That 442 was not a good change, it opened up the midfield for them to play. We need to get a grip in the middle or they'll equalise.

Oh
W

Offline NYCRedsFan

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #96 on: June 1, 2019, 09:46:10 pm »
we never do anything easily, do we?

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #97 on: June 1, 2019, 09:46:13 pm »
83 Rose goes down after Milner catches him and throws himself into the penalty area. It goes to VAR, but a free kick is awarded as it was clearly outside the box.

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #98 on: June 1, 2019, 09:46:27 pm »
How long until the inevitable happens??
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #99 on: June 1, 2019, 09:47:19 pm »
84 We clear the free kick for a corner. Spurs take it the ball goes in and Moura I think heads it wide.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #100 on: June 1, 2019, 09:49:10 pm »
85 We get a corner now after Rose heads the ball out. Get innnnnnnn Origi scores.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #101 on: June 1, 2019, 09:49:38 pm »
Big Div has done it and now my heart swells.

Offline FiSh77

• LoAves0. Is completely hooked on RAWK. Dead ringer for Amos Taylor. Burns, baby, burns.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
Get the fuck in Divock lad

Offline NYCRedsFan

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #103 on: June 1, 2019, 09:50:24 pm »
How long until the inevitable happens??

just another minute... LOL  :wave

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #104 on: June 1, 2019, 09:50:26 pm »
An absolute beauty of a finish with his left foot, through a crowd of players.

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
Re: CL Final - Liverpool 2 vs Spurs 0 - Salah 2' (Pen) Origi 87’
« Reply #105 on: June 1, 2019, 09:51:36 pm »
BIG DIV YOU FUCKING BEAUTY!!!!

NO ONE, NO ONE DESERVES THIS MORE!!!!!
W

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
DIVOCK FUCKING ORIGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #107 on: June 1, 2019, 09:51:49 pm »
88 Into the last two minutes of the game. Just hold it together REds.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #108 on: June 1, 2019, 09:52:50 pm »
You can have some of my heart tablets if you like ;D

I need them.  ;D  The Reds are going mad. Mane off for Gomez.

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #109 on: June 1, 2019, 09:53:16 pm »
5 minutes addded

Oh god.

Get the ox on. 
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #110 on: June 1, 2019, 09:53:34 pm »
90+5 What a pathetic dive from Kane there, ref not impressed.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #111 on: June 1, 2019, 09:54:32 pm »
92 Rose has a half chance but Alisson dives to the floor and catches it.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #112 on: June 1, 2019, 09:54:55 pm »
Wow Chris Sutton has just admitted that was a dive by Kane.  :o

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #113 on: June 1, 2019, 09:55:55 pm »
93 Like the way we're defending now we are forcing Kane onto his left side but it's not good enough.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #114 on: June 1, 2019, 09:57:05 pm »
93 One minute to go some good play by Origi and Salah keeping it down the Tottenham end. Come ead Reds.

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #115 on: June 1, 2019, 09:57:27 pm »
W

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #116 on: June 1, 2019, 09:57:41 pm »
95 Ref blows on time. We're Champions of Europe people.....

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #117 on: June 1, 2019, 09:57:51 pm »
YOU FUCKING BEAUTIES
W

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
My name is Kekule and I endorse this message.

Offline Pie Eyed

• More like Eagle Eyed! Looking to sub Lfsea.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
GET THE FUCKING FUCK INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You fucking beauties.

:scarf :scarf :scarf :scarf :scarf :scarf :scarf :scarf :scarf :scarf :scarf :scarf :scarf :scarf :scarf :scarf
Jürgen Klopp (26 June 2020)
"We were good 4 years ago.  We were really good 3 years ago.  We were unbelievably good last year.  And this year it is absolutely exceptional.  Second to none that I know."

King Kenny to Jürgen (25 June 2020):
"I think your Da' must've been on our side during the war, because you seem like a scouser to me." :D