Author Topic: New Kit thread  (Read 3543215 times)

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
Re: New Kit thread
« Reply #25200 on: June 8, 2023, 11:22:14 pm »
Thex hite kit worn last seaon was awful, i got headaches because of that stupid pattern & our performances were awful when we wore that kit too
#Sausages

Offline elbow

• grease
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Boss Tha
« Reply #25201 on: June 9, 2023, 12:08:02 am »
Thex hite kit

Have you been listening to The Fall?
We are Liverpool!

Offline Reeves

• Back from the dead. Bit simples.
  • Legacy Fan
  • "THE DISTANCE BETWEEN INSANITY AND GENIUS.........
    • RAWK
« Reply #25202 on: June 9, 2023, 07:07:59 am »
Thex hite kit worn last seaon was awful, i got headaches because of that stupid pattern & our performances were awful when we wore that kit too

Agreed, hideous. For such a high profile brand, Nike do make some really boring kits, so in a way credit for trying something different but it was just hideous - presumably they do some market research but from the look of it you wouldn't think so
..........IS MEASURED ONLY BY SUCCESS"

RAWK - HJC Champions 2003
Former RAWK Scribe 2002 - 2004

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25203 on: June 9, 2023, 10:21:14 am »

First time I saw it in the flesh it hurt my eyes. I do reckon that kit is why we were so shit when we wore it. I said 12 months ago, the kits job is to play football in, it shouldn't be some fashion statement and it shouldn't make your eyes hurt.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline LiamG

• He's loving angels instead. Cos through it all they offer him protection.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Y.N.W.A
« Reply #25204 on: June 9, 2023, 01:28:19 pm »

Last year I used the 'top speed jersey' seller on DHGate but that's not open this season.

Is that seller not around anymore then? Thats who ive usually always ordered my kits from

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #25205 on: June 9, 2023, 01:35:12 pm »

:D ;D

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25206 on: June 9, 2023, 03:17:49 pm »
Is that seller not around anymore then? Thats who ive usually always ordered my kits from

I got sent the new link recently, but that stopped working after about a week or so
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline capt k

• aaaaaaaavemaaaaaaaaan!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • id rather be fishing
« Reply #25207 on: June 10, 2023, 01:22:45 pm »
https://www.jjsport00.com/

just got 4 shirts from this lot, 3 for the grandkids and a retro 84 home strip. good quality
JFT 96

Offline Shaun101

• Didn't take up his ticket for the Screen Sports Super Cup
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • Where did I leave it?
« Reply #25208 on: June 11, 2023, 01:56:06 pm »

just got 4 shirts from this lot, 3 for the grandkids and a retro 84 home strip. good quality

Me too

Players versions are top quality but had to g a couple smore see up but spot on

Offline stewy17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25209 on: June 11, 2023, 02:00:34 pm »

Sizes need to go at least two up if you’re getting the player shirts. Mine is pretty snug and defo not the same cut as the real ones, at least doesn’t look it from
The promo pics

Offline Ulster_Red

• Anny Roader
  • 6 Times
    • Irishleague Forums
« Reply #25210 on: June 12, 2023, 06:55:15 pm »
The seller hebe_superstore on DHgate is very good. I ordered the '84 European Cup shirt and it arrived in 10 days and the quality was great!
https://www.dhgate.com/store/21639820?dspm=wapen.pd.viststore.1.JZW2PzEUp0q4OSN58xhN&resource_id=#mpd-visitstore
Our Lads Come From All Over The Place, They Talk Dead Funny But They Play Dead Great

Offline De La Goal

• Anny Roader
  • Me, Myself and LFC
« Reply #25211 on: June 13, 2023, 12:04:01 pm »

Also,  ;D ;D

But... MES was a City fan...  :o

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25212 on: June 13, 2023, 01:42:53 pm »

I've ordered one and see how it'll fit, hopefully it does the job.

Offline HystrixCristata

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #25213 on: June 14, 2023, 10:25:43 am »
Anyone got them with name and number on? Are they the proper prem numbers?

Offline 67CherryRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25214 on: June 14, 2023, 03:09:50 pm »
Anyone got them with name and number on? Are they the proper prem numbers?
The PL font's changed so hopefully the fakers are up to speed with that change.

Offline rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️6 Times Baby ⭐️⭐️⭐️
« Reply #25215 on: June 14, 2023, 05:51:01 pm »

How long for delivery bud

Offline lfc_col

• Legacy Fan
  • And Could He Play!
« Reply #25216 on: June 14, 2023, 07:38:42 pm »

How are people paying on there these days i asked about paypal said they where not doing it anymore
We Won It Six Times

JFT 97

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #25217 on: June 14, 2023, 07:46:02 pm »
The seller hebe_superstore on DHgate is very good. I ordered the '84 European Cup shirt and it arrived in 10 days and the quality was great!
https://www.dhgate.com/store/21639820?dspm=wapen.pd.viststore.1.JZW2PzEUp0q4OSN58xhN&resource_id=#mpd-visitstore
I got last seasons home and the green away player version tops from him. They were really good.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Online JasonF

• Frenkie says "Ilaix, don't do it"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Funny T-Shirts
« Reply #25218 on: June 14, 2023, 09:04:30 pm »
How are people paying on there these days i asked about paypal said they where not doing it anymore

I haven't used them but assuming they take card, get a disposible debit card via an app like Revolut (or maybe your banking app offer it) if you're worried about giving your card details to an unknown site.

Offline CentenaryBoy

• Kopite
  • JFT97
« Reply #25219 on: June 16, 2023, 04:36:47 pm »
Anyone know when the away kit is released?

Offline Kopenhagen

• Ban hammer of Damocles poised to drop if Everton finish fourth.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25220 on: June 19, 2023, 03:55:35 pm »
Best place to get older stock kits from previous seasons? I've wanted a Milan kit for a while.
"There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. There is just the same battle to be fought over and over again."

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #25221 on: June 19, 2023, 04:09:34 pm »
Best place to get older stock kits from previous seasons? I've wanted a Milan kit for a while.

Try this site.

https://www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk/
#Sausages

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #25222 on: June 19, 2023, 04:44:21 pm »
Has anyone bought the new top for a teenage son (Rob I k ow your are massive!). Used to get away with buying kids tops but my son is now 14 and about 5’7, albeit still quite skinny. Think he’ll be a small adult but always hard to know when buying online.

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25223 on: June 19, 2023, 05:20:17 pm »
Has anyone bought the new top for a teenage son (Rob I k ow your are massive!). Used to get away with buying kids tops but my son is now 14 and about 5’7, albeit still quite skinny. Think he’ll be a small adult but always hard to know when buying online.

Just measured the 12 yr old, he's a tiny bit under 6ft, but he's still a skinny rat. Just got him to try on his 2019 home shirt (its a genuine one) and it still fits him around the body and that's an LB (Large Boys). His Genuine away and DHGate home from last season are both XL 158-170 cm, he was about 5ft 10 when we bought them

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #25224 on: June 19, 2023, 05:54:51 pm »
XL for the kids version presumably?! Think we had that last season but it’s already looking a bit small (maybe washed too many times) so think I’ll go with the adult version. small rather than XS  feels right, if it’s way too big I’ll have to send back!

Cheers for looking though.

Offline Ravishing Rick Dude

• Cut the music! Missed the 'Saka is shite!' memo.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25225 on: June 19, 2023, 06:40:12 pm »

Never bought from this site but I'm planning https://theboutiquesoccer.com
Rick for the rikes, prick for the pricks

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Offline Kopenhagen

• Ban hammer of Damocles poised to drop if Everton finish fourth.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
"There is no final victory, just as there is no final defeat. There is just the same battle to be fought over and over again."

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25227 on: June 19, 2023, 07:20:20 pm »
XL for the kids version presumably?! Think we had that last season but it’s already looking a bit small (maybe washed too many times) so think I’ll go with the adult version. small rather than XS  feels right, if it’s way too big I’ll have to send back!

Cheers for looking though.

Yeah, kids XL, they're the ones the lanky get is currently wearing

Offline Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
« Reply #25228 on: June 25, 2023, 06:15:46 am »
I’m not one for shirts anymore, but I ordered the purple away from some selller on dhgate.

It was $16, so the same as a t shirt, and I got Mo on the back, PL patch with the No to racism.

I assumed it would be a cheap knock off, but for the price no harm, no fail.

But it seems to be the genuine article:

It came in a legit Nike bag

It has legit Nike tags.

The badge and swoosh are stitched on.

I picked at the other things, like the sponsor, number and name, but they are on to stay.

The other thing that surprised me is it came from California rather than asia.

I did order a size too big, or rather two too big. I’m an XL, and got a 4XL. 2xl or 3xl would fit better.
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline TAA66

• Kopite
  • Nobody grows up wanting to be a Gary Neville
« Reply #25229 on: June 25, 2023, 04:42:43 pm »

Ta.  Just ordered 1 adult and 2 kids for next seasons home, will see how they turn out

Offline lfc_col

• Legacy Fan
  • And Could He Play!
« Reply #25230 on: June 26, 2023, 02:11:47 pm »

got the new home shirt from them this morning only took just over a week to come as well
We Won It Six Times

JFT 97

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25231 on: June 26, 2023, 03:14:31 pm »
Leaked 3rd kit.  :D

Online JasonF

• Frenkie says "Ilaix, don't do it"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Funny T-Shirts
« Reply #25232 on: June 26, 2023, 03:54:04 pm »
Leaked 3rd kit.  :D

Shame about the yellow socks.

Online Working Class Hen-Pecked Hero

• Is something to be...Lives at 999 Letsby Avenue.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25233 on: June 27, 2023, 08:37:10 pm »
got the new home shirt from them this morning only took just over a week to come as well

What's the quality like? I want to order my lad a few kits, it's honestly cheaper to get him sets from there than some t shirt an shorts sets at the shops
I'm telling you, Bowie died and it's all gone to fuck.

Offline MH41

• Kopite
« Reply #25234 on: June 28, 2023, 12:24:56 am »
You're fortunate. I ordered 2 training tops, and the away kit for my son on 12th June, and it still is not in the Royal mail track and trace system. Got an email on 19th to state that it had been shipped, but no further updates.
Was hoping they would arrive before I go on holiday at the start of next week 🤞🙏

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25235 on: June 28, 2023, 12:42:11 am »
You're fortunate. I ordered 2 training tops, and the away kit for my son on 12th June, and it still is not in the Royal mail track and trace system. Got an email on 19th to state that it had been shipped, but no further updates.
Was hoping they would arrive before I go on holiday at the start of next week 🤞🙏
Royal Mail tracking is unfit for purpose. I've bought two t-shirts from Etsy recently and even though the seller had despatched my items RM tracking said it had no information, so try again next day.

Eventually that changes to ''we will only update once delivery is attempted." Basically, they offered no tracking information whatsoever and are useless.
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline MH41

• Kopite
« Reply #25236 on: June 28, 2023, 09:45:06 am »
Royal Mail tracking is unfit for purpose. I've bought two t-shirts from Etsy recently and even though the seller had despatched my items RM tracking said it had no information, so try again next day.

Eventually that changes to ''we will only update once delivery is attempted." Basically, they offered no tracking information whatsoever and are useless.

Thanks for that! By you suggesting that they are useless, you've actually given me a little hope that it will just arrive through the letterbox now!  ;D
Here's hoping.

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #25237 on: June 28, 2023, 10:31:27 am »
Thanks for that! By you suggesting that they are useless, you've actually given me a little hope that it will just arrive through the letterbox now!  ;D
Here's hoping.
I was away from my delivery address and checking the tracking online to no avail, only to find that the parcel had been delivered two days earlier when I got back. 🙃

Offline lfc_col

• Legacy Fan
  • And Could He Play!
« Reply #25238 on: June 28, 2023, 05:26:07 pm »
What's the quality like? I want to order my lad a few kits, it's honestly cheaper to get him sets from there than some t shirt an shorts sets at the shops

We Won It Six Times

JFT 97

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #25239 on: June 30, 2023, 08:18:10 am »
Saudi bound Robbie being rolled out for the away kit for 2023/24.  :no

And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.