Author Topic: Typhoid Trump: the not-smart, corrupt, coward, loser, thread  (Read 4549668 times)

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Ill Douche - Fungal Dick
« Reply #49720 on: December 7, 2018, 07:30:56 am »
And as if on cue, shortly after that tweet someone from the southern part of the US called in a bomb threat to CNN's studios in New York. They've all evacuated.

This is what a cult does on the advice of their leader. It's a fanaticized cult that needs to be quashed.

And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #49721 on: December 7, 2018, 09:21:05 am »
Manu Raju (@mkraju)
2018-12-06, 9:38 PM
The same day as news that David Valadao conceded to Democrat TJ Cox in CA-21, giving the Dems a net gain of 40 seats in House. Senate GOP had a 52-48 majority at beginning of Congress with 10 Dems up in states Trump won. After losing Alabama, GOP ended cycle with 53-47 Senate twitter.com/realdonaldtrum…

At 4% unemployment...That is stunning.

You mean the Democrats only having a net senate loss of one seat?  I'd agree that that's stunning.  With another GOP president, The Democrats were probably looking at a net loss of at least half a dozen Senators and probably gaining only about 12-18 in Congress, with an outside chance of getting the House altogether.

And as if on cue, shortly after that tweet someone from the southern part of the US called in a bomb threat to CNN's studios in New York. They've all evacuated.

This is what a cult does on the advice of their leader. It's a fanaticized cult that needs to be quashed.

Correct.  That tweet honestly just reads like a coded message urging his followers to act.  It's one of his few remaining weapons; and as I've said, most dictatorships are built on a cowed majority who fear what the potentially violent minority could do if they stand up to them.

Sidebar: Trump's "people" could never win a civil war for [an extreme] example, but the amount of damage they could do to lives and property in some kind of popular uprising could be incalculable.  What we will see for now though, is these individual acts of terrorism.
« Last Edit: December 7, 2018, 12:09:50 pm by Red Berry »
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
  • And stop calling me Shirley
« Reply #49722 on: December 7, 2018, 10:11:44 am »
You mean the Democrats only having a net senate loss of one seat?  I'd agree that that's stunning.  With another GOP president, The Democrats were probably looking at a net loss of at least half a dozen Senators and probably gaining only about 12-18 in Congress, with an outside chance of getting the House altogether..

Excatly. Trump was a massive drag in an election when they should have sailed through. i hope that the GOP continues to underestimate the effect. Imagine what it would have been without gerrymandering and voter suppression?
"I am a great believer in luck and the harder I work the more of it I have." Stephen Leacock

Offline ShakaHislop

• Shocktrooper of the Vinny Cable Nasties
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #49723 on: December 7, 2018, 11:10:14 am »
Vote condemning Hamas for firing rockets into Israel fails at UN

A US-sponsored resolution condemning militant group Hamas for firing rockets into Israel has failed to pass at the UN General Assembly.

The resolution won a majority of 87 to 57, with 33 abstentions, but did not reach the required two-thirds backing.

US envoy Nikki Haley had said adoption would right a "historic wrong" as the UN has not passed such a condemnation.

A Hamas spokesman said the outcome was a "slap" to President Donald Trump's administration.

Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu said that although the two-thirds was not achieved, this was the first time there was a "sweeping majority of countries " who had stood up against Hamas.

Resolutions at the UN can carry political weight but are non-binding.

This resolution was the first condemning Hamas that the 193-nation assembly had considered. Hamas, or its military wing, is designated as a terrorist organisation by Israel, the US, EU, and UK, as well as other powers.

Its supporters see it as a legitimate resistance movement which came to power through elections, last held in 2006.

Ahead of the vote, Ms Haley, who steps down at the end of the year, said she wanted to "ask my Arab brothers and sisters - is the hatred toward Israel so strong that you'll defend a terrorist organisation? One that is directly causing harm to the Palestinian people?"

A vote to require a two-thirds majority was narrowly backed by 75 to 72, with 26 abstentions.

Israeli Ambassador to the UN Danny Danon said the resolution had been hijacked by this procedural decision.

Sami Abu Zahri, a spokesman for Hamas, the militant group that has ruled the Gaza Strip since 2007, wrote on Twitter after the vote: "The failure of the American venture at the United Nations represents a slap to the US administration and confirmation of the legitimacy of the resistance."

Iran's Deputy UN Ambassador Eshagh al-Habib said the US was trying to deflect attention away from the root causes of the conflict.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-46477163

Offline ShakaHislop

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #49724 on: December 7, 2018, 11:13:35 am »
Heather Nauert 'to replace Nikki Haley as US envoy to UN'

US President Donald Trump is set to announce state department spokeswoman Heather Nauert as his new ambassador to the United Nations, US media report.

One of the reports came from Fox News, where Ms Nauert has previously worked as a presenter.

Nikki Haley had announced in October that she was leaving the post by the end of the year.

Ms Nauert, 48, was made state department spokeswoman in April 2017, her first government position.

Fox News said Mr Trump would tweet about the appointment on Friday morning, while Bloomberg said it had been told of the decision to appoint Ms Nauert by three sources.

The state department has made no comment.

Bloomberg said Ms Nauert would be an unorthodox choice, given the little experience she had in government or foreign policy before she took up the role at the state department.

In addition to that role, Ms Nauert was appointed acting undersecretary for public diplomacy and public affairs in March this year.

Her appointment to the UN role would have to be approved by the US Senate.

Ms Nauert worked for Fox News from 1998 to 2005 and, after two years away during which she worked for ABC, she returned to Fox in 2007, later becoming a presenter for Fox & Friends.

Former deputy security council adviser Dina Powell and Mr Trump's daughter Ivanka were names initially floated as possible replacements.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-46477719

It's hard to imagine how she could be more ineffectual than Haley was in the role, who only seemed to make threats.

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
« Reply #49725 on: December 7, 2018, 11:46:17 am »
Trumps not arsed about the debt because he thinks he can remortgage with Deutsche Bank.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected) and Sperm Whale Milker (also rejected). Left-handed, shit-headed, non-fascist recidivist disappointer of women everywhere - on both drier and ranier days......rejects own eyebrows, the vain banana-hammock-wearin' get
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #49726 on: December 7, 2018, 12:01:23 pm »

It's hard to imagine how she could be more ineffectual than Haley was in the role, who only seemed to make threats.
Hiring a Fox News blonde robot with zero foreign policy experience to represent the US at the United Nations. :butt

Every day I try to convince myself it can't possibly get worse, but President ShitForBrains proves me wrong.

What's next? Ted Nugent for Chief Of Staff? Dennis Rodman for Secretary of State?

“Do not intermingle with people who act like 'they know it all'. If you do, you will wind up as lost and lonely as they are.”
― Christine Szymanski

Offline ChaChaMooMoo

• From doubters to believers - Klopp 2015
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice shall prevail.
« Reply #49727 on: December 7, 2018, 12:04:02 pm »
Dennis Rodman for Secretary of State?

Oh he becomes the Ambassador to North Korea.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #49728 on: December 7, 2018, 12:16:50 pm »
Trumps not arsed about the debt because he thinks he can remortgage with Deutsche Bank.

He's not arsed because it's not his debt.  But history will show him adding another bankruptcy to his resume soon.

Apparently he's picked a new AG (forget the guy's name).  He's done the job before under GWB and doesn't really want to go back, but will possibly do it for the "good of the country".

This guy will have had prior senate approval so I don't think he needs to go through that process.  So the question becomes, will he try to kill the probe?  I'd say by this point it is probably already too late - by all accounts Mueller is just tidying up loose ends and has diversified the probe so effectively into individual state run cases it likely wouldn't make a difference by now anyway.

The moment Mueller indicts somebody like Don Junior though, expect Trump to knee jerk so bad he stabs himself in the shin with a bone spur.

Popcorn's Art

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #49729 on: December 7, 2018, 12:20:51 pm »
It took him over an hour to spew this bilge. On the anniversary of Pearl Harbor no less. Someone is bigly panicking about what Mueller might say re: Cohen and Manafort

Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump
Robert Mueller and Leakin’ Lyin’ James Comey are Best Friends, just one of many Mueller Conflicts of Interest. And bye the way, wasn’t the woman in charge of prosecuting Jerome Corsi (who I do not know) in charge of “legal” at the corrupt Clinton Foundation? A total Witch Hunt...

....Will Robert Mueller’s big time conflicts of interest be listed at the top of his Republicans only Report. Will Andrew Weissman’s horrible and vicious prosecutorial past be listed in the Report. He wrongly destroyed people’s lives, took down great companies, only to be........

.....overturned, 9-0, in the United States Supreme Court. Doing same thing to people now. Will all of the substantial & many contributions made by the 17 Angry Democrats to the Campaign of Crooked Hillary be listed in top of Report. Will the people that worked for the Clinton....

....Foundation be listed at the top of the Report? Will the scathing document written about Lyin’ James Comey, by the man in charge of the case, Rod Rosenstein (who also signed the FISA Warrant), be a big part of the Report? Isn’t Rod therefore totally conflicted? Will all of....

...the lying and leaking by the people doing the Report, & also Bruce Ohr (and his lovely wife Molly), Comey, Brennan, Clapper, & all of the many fired people of the FBI, be listed in the Report? Will the corruption within the DNC & Clinton Campaign be exposed?..And so much more!

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected) and Sperm Whale Milker (also rejected). Left-handed, shit-headed, non-fascist recidivist disappointer of women everywhere - on both drier and ranier days......rejects own eyebrows, the vain banana-hammock-wearin' get
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #49730 on: December 7, 2018, 12:29:26 pm »
Someone is bigly panicking about what Mueller might say re: Cohen and Manafort
Very bigly. I think his little pea brain has finally realized that there is no way he can escape from the many investigations. His corrupt, fraudulent life is going to be completely exposed for all to see. 
Jerome Corsi (who I do not know)
"Never even got me coffee!" ;D
“Do not intermingle with people who act like 'they know it all'. If you do, you will wind up as lost and lonely as they are.”
― Christine Szymanski

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #49731 on: December 7, 2018, 12:31:40 pm »
I see we're up to 17 Angry Democrats now. ::)

He's really freaking out; basically anybody who isn't loyal to him is "corrupt".  Oh that's Everton levels of irony!

It's tiresome though.  His knuckle draggers aside, there must be so many moderate Republicans who see shit like this and such wish he'd stop whinging and get on with his job.

Popcorn's Art

Offline leroy

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #49732 on: December 7, 2018, 12:34:08 pm »
He's not arsed because it's not his debt.  But history will show him adding another bankruptcy to his resume soon.

Yup. He's playing with house money so what does he care?

Online KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #49733 on: December 7, 2018, 12:36:28 pm »

Just been reading about the lovely  :butt Ms. Nimrata "Nikki" Haley (née Randhawa, born January 20, 1972) in Paul Theroux`s "Deep South", not only did she engage in voter suppression of (you guessed it) largely black voters, she also went out of her way to hide her heritage, including stashing her parents as far out of sight as possible at her rallies etc.

"The best people".

The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Online KillieRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #49734 on: December 7, 2018, 12:46:02 pm »
I see we're up to 17 Angry Democrats now. ::)

He's really freaking out; basically anybody who isn't loyal to him is "corrupt".  Oh that's Everton levels of irony!

It's tiresome though.  His knuckle draggers aside, there must be so many moderate Republicans who see shit like this and such wish he'd stop whinging and get on with his job.

WTF is with this: "Bruce Ohr (and his lovely wife Molly)", isn't that the second time he`s said that?

I made the mistake of engaging a Trumper on twitter, pointing out one his many lies (the many-parts-of-Britain-are-a-muslim-occupied-no-go-zone lie in this case, by linking him to rebuttals in The Telegraph ffs), he tried to bluster his way out, but eventually admitted that that one lie "doesn't make him a liar". I mean, are they simply not paying attention? Decades of verifiable lies, live fact-checking of lies, a mountain of evidence and lawsuits. The mind boggles at how far people will go to mindguard if someone politician mirrors their agenda.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #49735 on: December 7, 2018, 12:55:20 pm »
WTF is with this: "Bruce Ohr (and his lovely wife Molly)", isn't that the second time he`s said that?

I made the mistake of engaging a Trumper on twitter, pointing out one his many lies (the many-parts-of-Britain-are-a-muslim-occupied-no-go-zone lie in this case, by linking him to rebuttals in The Telegraph ffs), he tried to bluster his way out, but eventually admitted that that one lie "doesn't make him a liar". I mean, are they simply not paying attention? Decades of verifiable lies, live fact-checking of lies, a mountain of evidence and lawsuits. The mind boggles at how far people will go to mindguard if someone politician mirrors their agenda.

You can't debate them mate, it's an exercise in futility.

One bankruptcy doesn't make him a bad business man.
One affair doesn't make him a cheater.
One sexual assault doesn't make him a predator.
Supporting Nazi's doesn't make him a racist.
A couple of false statements don't make him a liar.

The list goes on and on and on.

There's always something to blame it on.

He tells it like it is, he's a straight shooter, and a good christian man.

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
« Reply #49736 on: December 7, 2018, 01:21:22 pm »

I was going to make a facetious remark about her probably being a Fox News presenter...

Then I read the article.
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Online KillieRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #49737 on: December 7, 2018, 01:23:51 pm »
Another appointment from Trumps "Chicks-I-Would-Like-to-Bang" checklist?

Offline soxfan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #49738 on: December 7, 2018, 02:16:19 pm »
He's quoting a bimbo from Fox News as part of his defense. ;D

@realDonaldTrump

Trish_Regan:  “Did the FBI follow protocol to obtain the FISA warrant? I don’t think so. The Dossier was opposition research funded by opponents. Don’t use Government resources to take down political foes. Weaponizing Government for gain.” Is this really America? Witch Hunt!

--------------

Check the spelling out on this whopper sent out to rile up his low-IQ sheep. Apparently the women & children terrorists are planning on boarding at the wall. Have we built them inns? Do we serve free breakfast? ::)

@realDonaldTrump

Arizona, together with our Military and Border Patrol, is bracing for a massive surge at a NON-WALLED area. WE WILL NOT LET THEM THROUGH. Big danger. Nancy and Chuck must approve Boarder Security and the Wall!
― Christine Szymanski

Offline BabuYagu

• It's Portuguese for 'BabyYoghurt'. The John Motson of RAWK. Or Barry Davies. Or Charley Boorman, even. Expertly silent fist-pumper. Needs to pay more attention. Repeatly analing goalkeepers.
  • Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
    • Wakelet of the Articles I have written
« Reply #49739 on: December 7, 2018, 02:37:23 pm »

@realDonaldTrump

Trish_Regan:  “Did the FBI follow protocol to obtain the FISA warrant? I don’t think so. The Dossier was opposition research funded by opponents. Don’t use Government resources to take down political foes. Weaponizing Government for gain.” Is this really America? Witch Hunt!

--------------

Check the spelling out on this whopper sent out to rile up his low-IQ sheep. Apparently the women & children terrorists are planning on boarding at the wall. Have we built them inns? Do we serve free breakfast? ::)

@realDonaldTrump

Arizona, together with our Military and Border Patrol, is bracing for a massive surge at a NON-WALLED area. WE WILL NOT LET THEM THROUGH. Big danger. Nancy and Chuck must approve Boarder Security and the Wall!

He said... without a hint of irony.
My first article on Anfield Index on Shaqiri. Enjoy. bit.ly/2mAq3Qd

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #49740 on: December 7, 2018, 02:37:26 pm »

@realDonaldTrump

Quoting FOX as fact is par for the course for him.  He ignores his own intelligence briefs and gets his stats from them instead.  (and yes, protocol WAS followed on that fucking FISA warrant - that was shown about 12 sodding months ago!)

@realDonaldTrump

He wants a confrontation.  He's desperate for it.

Popcorn's Art

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #49741 on: December 7, 2018, 02:53:53 pm »
CNN Breaking News@cnnbrk
White House chief of staff John Kelly is expected to resign soon, sources say. He and Trump have stopped speaking in recent days. https://cnn.it/2BVvFwD

Offline Corkboy

• Sworn enemy of Bottlegirl. The Boston Toilet Mangler. Grauniad of the Cidatel. Into kinky S&M with the Lash.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
« Reply #49742 on: December 7, 2018, 03:01:15 pm »
Kelly reported to be resigning, new AG announced, trump going off on twitter....perhaps Mueller is dropping a big one today.

Offline soxfan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #49743 on: December 7, 2018, 03:04:25 pm »
Kelly reported to be resigning, new AG announced, trump going off on twitter....perhaps Mueller is dropping a big one today.
100%. News on Manafort and Cohen sentences coming today. Plus the filings will hint about where the investigation is going.  The Orange One is about to have another bad day.  :thumbup
― Christine Szymanski

Offline BeingJohnMarkovic

• Anny Roader
  • Its All In The Game
« Reply #49744 on: December 7, 2018, 03:10:59 pm »
The nappy rash is strong in him today. He's melting down completely!
It ain't what you takin', it's who you takin' from, ya feel me? How you expect to run with the wolves come night when you spend all day sparring with the puppies?

Online KillieRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #49745 on: December 7, 2018, 03:46:37 pm »
The nappy rash is strong in him today. He's melting down completely!

He`s a cornered rat.

What we really want is for Mueller or some other investigation to cross those red lines he spoke about: his family (solely because it`s a step closer to him) & his business dealings (which I`d wager are more important to him).

Offline soxfan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #49746 on: December 7, 2018, 03:56:53 pm »
Especially read the snippet I bolded about Giuliani

Judge Andrew Napolitano: Why I don't believe that Mueller is on a fishing expedition (or is about to go home)

The nation has paused this week from its toxic political battles to remember the kindness and gentleness of President George H.W. Bush. He was kind to Bill Clinton, who defeated him in 1992, and to Ross Perot, whose unusual entry into the presidential race that year siphoned conservative voters away from Bush and enabled Clinton to amass a majority of electoral votes with only 43 percent of the popular vote. The Bush I knew was the post-presidential one, who, by all appearances, harbored no bitterness or sense of defeat.

That was the consistent theme running through nearly all the reminiscences we have heard since he died late last week. Those comments about Bush's character are, of course, being contrasted with the more in-your-face president we have today. To his credit, President Donald Trump has kept a low profile since Bush's death, in all areas but one. He continues to pound away at his view that the investigation of him and his campaign by Department of Justice special counsel Robert Mueller is a hoax and a witch hunt.

To further that view, the president has dispatched his lawyer, Rudolph Giuliani, to make essentially two arguments. First is that Mueller's work is a solution looking for a problem and that because there has been no crime, we don't need a special counsel to investigate. This is a common refrain from criminal defense lawyers who represent public figures being investigated outside the normal DOJ channels. Giuliani's second argument is that Mueller knows he has discovered no crime and will soon close up his shop.

I am not of the view that Mueller is on a fishing expedition or is about to go home. First, he has a few dozen defendants whom he has indicted and needs to try -- even though most are Russians indicted for hacking and interfering with the 2016 election campaign and will be tried in absentia.

Second, he keeps acquiring new evidence. Last week, when Trump's former personal lawyer Michael Cohen pleaded guilty in federal court in Manhattan to lying to Congress about Trump's negotiations with Russian authorities during the 2016 presidential campaign to build Trump Tower Moscow, Cohen claimed he lied so as to further Trump's political message, which has been one of zero relationships with Russian officials during the campaign.

Yet the most important words Cohen uttered were not those stated during his 10-minute guilty plea but those stated to Mueller's FBI agents and prosecutors during the 70 hours that they interrogated him. Whatever he told them and they were able to corroborate, they caused his prison exposure to be reduced from somewhere between 15 and 60 years to six months. Such a reduction requires a substantial quid pro quo. What was it?

The third reason for rejecting the belief that Mueller will soon shut down is Mueller's declaration to a federal judge in Washington last week that Paul Manafort, Trump's campaign manager during the time the Trump campaign had 87 communications with Russians, lied to FBI agents in defiance of his commitment to be truthful to them made during his guilty plea in federal court in September. Mueller will no doubt seek to indict Manafort for each of those lies and then try him -- a trial that could not occur until mid-2019.

As if all that were not enough to dispel the Giuliani-fueled myth that Mueller will soon end his work, recall that Mueller has repeatedly expressed a desire to interrogate the president in a one-on-one interview or before one of his grand juries. Neither has occurred. Mueller has a toolbox of techniques to bring either of these about, and he has yet to employ the most potent contents.

Rudy Giuliani is a very talented lawyer. He has assumed two roles for his most famous client -- as legal strategist and as cheerleader. As a legal strategist, he brings a wealth of experience in federal criminal procedure, but he has no serious experience defending a person accused by the feds -- hence his morphing into the cheerleading role, in which he has candidly acknowledged to friends that his goal is not to dissuade the special counsel from pursuing his client but to influence public opinion so that if an indictment or impeachment of Trump were to come down, it would generally be unacceptable to the public.

Yet the more he cheerleads the more he undercuts his reputation in the legal, judicial and law enforcement communities. That's because when he was the U.S. attorney in Manhattan, he excelled at utilizing the most extreme and aggressive prosecutorial techniques that the courts permitted -- the very ones he is now attacking Mueller for using.

In the 1980s, Giuliani dispatched FBI agents to arrest corporate chieftains with television crews in tow. He burst into courtrooms, interrupting trials, to serve lawyers with subpoenas while they were trying other cases. He even wired a 10-year-old girl with a tape recorder and tutored her to entrap her mother in a drug case. He once arrested every person who was in New York's Washington Square Park on a weekday afternoon during a drug sweep -- innocent and guilty alike. He got away with it.

Federal criminal prosecution is not beanbag. The courts have ruled many times that prosecutors, FBI agents and police may lie, cheat, threaten, intimidate, coerce and deceive to extract cooperation and obtain evidence from witnesses. This is the dark side of the criminal justice system. It requires a strong stomach. It can be used against even the president.

Yet those untried absent Russians -- the ones scooped up in Mueller's witch hunt -- were punished without trial. They were barred from using U.S. financial institutions by President Trump in retaliation for their alleged interference in the 2016 election. A witch hunt for me, but not for thee.

Andrew P. Napolitano, a former judge of the Superior Court of New Jersey, is the senior judicial analyst at Fox News Channel.
― Christine Szymanski

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #49747 on: December 7, 2018, 04:14:12 pm »
I was going to make a facetious remark about her probably being a Fox News presenter...

Then I read the article.

Stranger than fiction.

She was a pundit, not really a reporter.
"I am a great believer in luck and the harder I work the more of it I have." Stephen Leacock

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #49748 on: December 7, 2018, 04:17:18 pm »
He said... without a hint of irony.

The biggest liars are always ironic as they are always protecting by projecting.

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #49749 on: December 7, 2018, 04:39:29 pm »
This response to Trump by a journalist at the paper in Maryland where 5 journos were gunned down.

The thread is worth the read.

Joshua McKerrow (@joshuamckerrow)
2018-12-07, 1:32 AM
1. Today I did the annual story on holiday decorations at the Governor's residence. I've done it every year, for years. A very light but very fun story. Every year my reporting partner was Wendi Winters. This year, it was Selene. Wendi was murdered in June. twitter.com/realDonaldTrum…

Offline soxfan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #49750 on: December 7, 2018, 04:50:45 pm »
Robert Mueller and Leakin’ Lyin’ James Comey are Best Friends, just one of many Mueller Conflicts of Interest. And bye the way, wasn’t the woman in charge of prosecuting Jerome Corsi (who I do not know) in charge of “legal” at the corrupt Clinton Foundation? A total Witch Hunt...
It is 'by' not 'bye', you concussed baboon.
― Christine Szymanski

Offline exiledintheUSA

• Not to be confused with Darren from Thetford. Or Phil Dowd.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice HAS come. YNWA 97
« Reply #49751 on: December 7, 2018, 04:51:36 pm »
This response to Trump by a journalist at the paper in Maryland where 5 journos were gunned down.

The thread is worth the read.

Joshua McKerrow (@joshuamckerrow)
2018-12-07, 1:32 AM
1. Today I did the annual story on holiday decorations at the Governor's residence. I've done it every year, for years. A very light but very fun story. Every year my reporting partner was Wendi Winters. This year, it was Selene. Wendi was murdered in June. twitter.com/realDonaldTrum…

F*ck sake, didn't realize that would open the Twitter account of that prick.

What an utter, utter bell-whiff.  Hopefully he'll spend next Christmas in prison.
« Last Edit: December 7, 2018, 04:54:11 pm by exiledintheUSA »
Been all over the world but Anfield is still my home.

Offline soxfan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #49752 on: December 7, 2018, 06:09:47 pm »
Exclusive: Mueller investigators questioned John Kelly in obstruction probe
By Evan Perez and Dana Bash, CNN

Washington (CNN)White House chief of staff John Kelly was interviewed by special counsel Robert Mueller's team in recent months, three people with knowledge of the matter told CNN.

Kelly responded to a narrow set of questions from special counsel investigators after White House lawyers initially objected to Mueller's request to do the interview earlier this summer, the sources said. Kelly is widely expected to leave his position in the coming days and is no longer on speaking terms with President Donald Trump, CNN reported earlier Friday. Kelly is the latest high-ranking White House official known to provide information for Mueller's investigation, though his interview marks a departure of sorts since Kelly didn't join the White House until July 2017. Most of the dozens of other interviews have been with people who were associated with the Trump campaign, were part of the transition or served in the early part of the administration.

The Mueller questions to Kelly centered on a narrow set of issues in the investigation of potential obstruction of justice, chiefly Kelly's recollection of an episode that took place after new reporting emerged about how the President had tried to fire Mueller. The President was angry at then-White House counsel Don McGahn about what had been reported by The New York Times. McGahn had refused to publicly deny the reporting. The special counsel wanted to try to corroborate McGahn's version of events.

The White House counsel's office had initially fought the Mueller request. One source familiar with the matter said that Emmett Flood wanted to make sure "ground rules" were negotiated.
"In order to question a government official about things that happened during the course of government business, you've got to show that it's highly important and you can't get it anywhere else," the source said. The source noted that the Kelly request came at a sensitive time, following raids of the home and office of Michael Cohen, the President's now-former lawyer.

The resistance to Kelly doing an interview represented a key turn by the President and his attorneys who had previously allowed the special counsel to interview current and former White House staff and handed over hundreds of thousands of documents.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/07/politics/robert-mueller-john-kelly-obstruction-investigation/index.html
― Christine Szymanski

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #49753 on: December 7, 2018, 07:52:03 pm »
Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
We will be doing a major Counter Report to the Mueller Report. This should never again be allowed to happen to a future President of the United States!

It has been incorrectly reported that Rudy Giuliani and others will not be doing a counter to the Mueller Report. That is Fake News. Already 87 pages done, but obviously cannot complete until we see the final Witch Hunt Report.

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Offline BabuYagu

• It's Portuguese for 'BabyYoghurt'. The John Motson of RAWK. Or Barry Davies. Or Charley Boorman, even. Expertly silent fist-pumper. Needs to pay more attention. Repeatly analing goalkeepers.
  • Legacy Fan
  • wakelet.com/@BabuYagu
    • Wakelet of the Articles I have written
« Reply #49754 on: December 7, 2018, 07:53:46 pm »
We will be doing a major Counter Report to the Mueller Report. This should never again be allowed to happen to a future President of the United States!

It has been incorrectly reported that Rudy Giuliani and others will not be doing a counter to the Mueller Report. That is Fake News. Already 87 pages done, but obviously cannot complete until we see the final Witch Hunt Report.

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

I can only imagine what 87 pages of dribbling shite that will be.
My first article on Anfield Index on Shaqiri. Enjoy. bit.ly/2mAq3Qd

Offline soxfan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #49755 on: December 7, 2018, 08:09:58 pm »
Somebody found another one of Giuliani's tweets that could be turned into a weblink.  :wellin

Note the bolded part.

@RudyGiuliani
 #REALNEWS: Woodward says no evidence of collusion.So does Manafort’s team. Mueller can investigate endlessly and he will find no evidence. The only conspiracy,using criminal means, is the campaign to stop and then remove President Trump.
10:33 PM - Sep 15, 2018

This is what 'collusion.So' now links to: https://www.lawfareblog.com/topic/russia-connection  Poor Rudy. :lmao
― Christine Szymanski

Offline ShakaHislop

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #49756 on: December 7, 2018, 08:17:51 pm »
Huawei finance chief Meng Wanzhou arrested in Canada

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-46462858

Huawei executive faces fraud charges over Iran, court hears

Meng Wanzhou, chief financial officer of Chinese telecoms giant Huawei, is facing fraud charges relating to alleged breaking of US sanctions on Iran, a Canadian court has heard.

Details of the charges were revealed when a publication ban was lifted by a judge in Vancouver.

Ms Meng, daughter of Huawei's founder, was arrested in the city on Saturday and faces extradition to the US.

The court is deciding whether or not to allow bail.

China has demanded Ms Meng's release, insisting she has not violated any laws.

What happened in court?

On Friday, US prosecutors told the Supreme Court of British Columbia that Ms Meng had used a Huawei subsidiary called Skycom to evade sanctions on Iran between 2009 and 2014.

They said she had publicly misrepresented Skycom as being a separate company.

Ms Meng faces up to 30 years in prison in the US if found guilty of the charges, the court heard.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-46490053

Offline soxfan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #49757 on: December 7, 2018, 08:22:32 pm »
Holy shit, he's gone mad today.

@realDonaldTrump
 Mike Pompeo is doing a great job, I am very proud of him. His predecessor, Rex Tillerson, didn’t have the mental capacity needed. He was dumb as a rock and I couldn’t get rid of him fast enough. He was lazy as hell. Now it is a whole new ballgame, great spirit at State!
― Christine Szymanski

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #49758 on: December 7, 2018, 08:50:52 pm »

@realDonaldTrump
 Mike Pompeo is doing a great job, I am very proud of him. His predecessor, Rex Tillerson, didn’t have the mental capacity needed. He was dumb as a rock and I couldn’t get rid of him fast enough. He was lazy as hell. Now it is a whole new ballgame, great spirit at State!

@realDonaldTrump
I have chosen one of the truly great business leaders of the world, Rex Tillerson, Chairman and CEO of ExxonMobil, to be Secretary of State.
3:43 AM - 13 Dec 2016

In a statement, Trump called Tillerson an “embodiment of the American Dream” and cited the oil executive’s “tenacity, broad experience and deep understanding of geopolitics.” - December 2016
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #49759 on: December 7, 2018, 08:56:31 pm »

@realDonaldTrump

Losing what is left of his mind.