Author Topic: Typhoid Trump: the not-smart, corrupt, coward, loser, thread  (Read 4571308 times)

Offline kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Ill Douche - Fungal Dick
« Reply #49760 on: December 7, 2018, 08:56:59 pm »
Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
We will be doing a major Counter Report to the Mueller Report. This should never again be allowed to happen to a future President of the United States!

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
It has been incorrectly reported that Rudy Giuliani and others will not be doing a counter to the Mueller Report. That is Fake News. Already 87 pages done, but obviously cannot complete until we see the final Witch Hunt Report.

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Fucking hell - he is beyond parody

Offline rodderzzz

• Plonkah!
  • Legacy Fan
  • That's Bullshit Miss!
« Reply #49761 on: December 7, 2018, 09:34:48 pm »
The funniest part is that he thinks and 87 page report is substantial. He’s gunna shot a brick when mueller drops 10k pages lol

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
« Reply #49762 on: December 7, 2018, 09:51:01 pm »
The 306 words Trump has written about Rex Tillerson on twitter:

"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected) and Sperm Whale Milker (also rejected). Left-handed, shit-headed, non-fascist recidivist disappointer of women everywhere - on both drier and ranier days......rejects own eyebrows, the vain banana-hammock-wearin' get
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #49763 on: December 7, 2018, 09:58:28 pm »
The Good Guys have begun their fun.

Prosecutors want 'substantial term of imprisonment' for Michael Cohen
https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/07/politics/michael-cohen-robert-mueller-donald-trump/index.html

The above is NOT Mueller. He is also filing about Cohen shortly.
« Last Edit: December 7, 2018, 10:01:43 pm by soxfan »
“Do not intermingle with people who act like 'they know it all'. If you do, you will wind up as lost and lonely as they are.”
― Christine Szymanski

Offline soxfan

• inebriated gonad donor (rejected) and Sperm Whale Milker (also rejected). Left-handed, shit-headed, non-fascist recidivist disappointer of women everywhere - on both drier and ranier days......rejects own eyebrows, the vain banana-hammock-wearin' get
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #49764 on: December 7, 2018, 10:01:25 pm »
@bradheath
This is significant. The Justice Department is alleging in court that the president directed his onetime lawyer to commit two felonies.

“Do not intermingle with people who act like 'they know it all'. If you do, you will wind up as lost and lonely as they are.”
― Christine Szymanski

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #49765 on: December 7, 2018, 10:02:17 pm »
So they brought Comey in... to talk about emails

The Lead CNN@TheLeadCNN
"After a full day of questioning, two things are clear to me. One, we could have done this in open setting, and two, when you read the transcript you will see that we're talking again about Hillary Clinton's e-mails for heaven's sakes," says ex-FBI director @Comey on Capitol Hill

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #49766 on: December 7, 2018, 10:03:53 pm »
This guy's absolutely nailed it. Ask Michael Cohen.

Offline soxfan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #49767 on: December 7, 2018, 10:07:11 pm »
Mueller's filing about Cohen (separate from the one above): "the Government respectfully submits that the Court should give due consideration to the
defendant’s efforts set forth above and that it would be appropriate to allow the defendant to serve
any sentence imposed in this case concurrently with any sentence imposed in United States v.
Cohen, 18-cr-602 (WHP)."

Here's the whole thing: https://www.courthousenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/mueller-cohen.pdf

In short, he's saying that Cohen committed serious crimes but made a serious effort to assist the prosecutors later on.
« Last Edit: December 7, 2018, 10:08:46 pm by soxfan »
― Christine Szymanski

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #49768 on: December 7, 2018, 10:11:12 pm »
Well hang on.

He’s committed a federal felony of campaign finance irregularities, it says it’s was under the direction of individual 1.  This can only be trump.

Trump is in the shit.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
  • And stop calling me Shirley
« Reply #49769 on: December 7, 2018, 10:20:21 pm »
Well hang on.

He’s committed a federal felony of campaign finance irregularities, it says it’s was under the direction of individual 1.  This can only be trump.

Trump is in the shit.

Saw that coming like a steamroller.
"I am a great believer in luck and the harder I work the more of it I have." Stephen Leacock

Offline soxfan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #49770 on: December 7, 2018, 10:22:16 pm »
Here's perhaps the juiciest paragraph from the Mueller filing:

"The defendant’s false statements obscured the fact that the Moscow Project was a lucrative
business opportunity that sought, and likely required, the assistance of the Russian government. If
the project was completed, the Company could have received hundreds of millions of dollars from
Russian sources in licensing fees and other revenues. The fact that Cohen continued to work on
the project and discuss it with Individual 1 well into the campaign was material to the ongoing
congressional and SCO investigations
, particularly because it occurred at a time of sustained
efforts by the Russian government to interfere with the U.S. presidential election. Similarly, it was
material that Cohen, during the campaign, had a substantive telephone call about the project with
an assistant to the press secretary for the President of Russia. "
― Christine Szymanski

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #49771 on: December 7, 2018, 10:22:24 pm »
And things will potentially only get worse for Individual 1 this evening

Jake Tapper@jaketapper
CNN: Robert Mueller’s team will file its description of how Paul Manafort breached his cooperation agreement largely under seal, a federal judge said Friday.

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #49772 on: December 7, 2018, 10:23:00 pm »
Mueller's filing about Cohen (separate from the one above): "the Government respectfully submits that the Court should give due consideration to the
defendant’s efforts set forth above and that it would be appropriate to allow the defendant to serve
any sentence imposed in this case concurrently with any sentence imposed in United States v.
Cohen, 18-cr-602 (WHP)."

Here's the whole thing: https://www.courthousenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/mueller-cohen.pdf

In short, he's saying that Cohen committed serious crimes but made a serious effort to assist the prosecutors later on.

Sounds like he wants to help the Trump things, but maybe is a bit more hesitant about personal business stuff.
"I am a great believer in luck and the harder I work the more of it I have." Stephen Leacock

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #49773 on: December 7, 2018, 10:27:02 pm »
I like the way CNN is presenting this information. Having Toobin cite exact passages that are placed on the screen with Toobin explaining the legalese

Offline soxfan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #49774 on: December 7, 2018, 10:37:14 pm »
I'd give anything to have a live feed following Trump around the White House tonight. He must be completely unhinged right now.
― Christine Szymanski

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #49775 on: December 7, 2018, 10:42:13 pm »
I'd give anything to have a live feed following Trump around the White House tonight. He must be completely unhinged right now.

Yep. Individual 1 is bigly fucked. Bigly.

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #49776 on: December 7, 2018, 10:46:36 pm »
This is one bit which was new to me.

Second, Cohen provided the SCO with useful information concerning certain discrete
Russia-related matters core to its investigation that he obtained by virtue of his regular contact
with Company executives during the campaign.

Third, Cohen provided relevant and useful information concerning his contacts with
persons connected to the White House during the 2017–2018 time period.

Oh.
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #49777 on: December 7, 2018, 11:00:49 pm »

Oh.

Obstruction. Gotta be.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #49778 on: December 7, 2018, 11:02:03 pm »

Oh.

Oops.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #49779 on: December 7, 2018, 11:05:37 pm »
Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump
Totally clears the President. Thank you!

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao See it's not Trump, its Individual 1 :lmao

Offline soxfan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #49780 on: December 7, 2018, 11:10:54 pm »
I'm picturing Jared, Don Jr., & Trump all lined up, standing at attention in the Oval Office. They have suits on but their pants and boxers are dropped to their knees. Every day they do this.

Then Mueller silently walks in, kneels in front of them and turns the screw once...twice...three times on a small vice each wears on their nutsacks. Every day a little tighter. They grimace. Mueller doesn't say a word. Then he turns around and walks out, only to return the next day. Again & again. Until one day their nuts crack.
― Christine Szymanski

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #49781 on: December 7, 2018, 11:16:18 pm »

He's probably referring to future President Mike Pence, due to shortly take over.

Offline ShakaHislop

• Shocktrooper of the Vinny Cable Nasties
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #49782 on: December 7, 2018, 11:19:49 pm »
Charlottesville driver Alex Fields Jr found guilty of murder

A man who drove his car into a crowd of protesters in Virginia, killing a woman, has been found guilty of murder.

Alex Fields Jr, a 21-year-old described by prosecutors as a white supremacist, was on trial over the incident in Charlottesville in August 2017.

Heather Heyer, 32, died when the car hit a group of people protesting against a white nationalist rally.

Mr Fields's lawyers had insisted that he had acted out of fear for his own safety.

He faces 20 years to life in prison and will be sentenced at a later date.

The jury at Charlottesville City Circuit Court, which deliberated for less than a day, found him guilty on all the charges including murder; five counts of aggravated malicious wounding; three counts of malicious wounding and one count of hit and run.

Fields, from Ohio, also faces 30 other federal charges relating to hate crimes to which he has pleaded not guilty.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-46490492

Offline soxfan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #49783 on: December 7, 2018, 11:22:37 pm »

He has left me speechless. I am without speech.
― Christine Szymanski

Offline Andy-oh-six

• Legacy Fan
  • Mr Susan in 'the world of mirrors'...
« Reply #49784 on: December 7, 2018, 11:23:46 pm »

Surely due a presidential pardon?
Internet terrorist

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #49785 on: December 7, 2018, 11:28:07 pm »
Manafort's lies are something else. He pleads guilty to lying about something. Feds then go back to him later and he returns to his original lie. Until they point out he'd already admitted to that one.
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #49786 on: December 7, 2018, 11:32:40 pm »
Manafort's lies are something else. He pleads guilty to lying about something. Feds then go back to him later and he returns to his original lie. Until they point out he'd already admitted to that one.

Yep. Lies that OSC has discerned are not "mere memory lapses"

Offline [new username under construction]

• Poster formerly know as shadowbane. Never lost his head whilst others panicked. Fucking kopite!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Insert something awesome here!
« Reply #49787 on: December 7, 2018, 11:39:07 pm »
Looks like Muelller also jumping on the point his spouted his lies publicly and that makes his crimes worse.

Hello Mr Trump :)

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #49788 on: December 7, 2018, 11:48:38 pm »

Good! I hope he enjoys prison

Offline soxfan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #49789 on: December 7, 2018, 11:49:24 pm »
Special counsel Robert Mueller's team said Friday that former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort lied on five major issues after agreeing to cooperate with prosecutors, including his "contact with administration officials."

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/07/politics/paul-manafort-robert-mueller-donald-trump/index.html
― Christine Szymanski

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #49790 on: December 7, 2018, 11:58:13 pm »
Special counsel Robert Mueller's team said Friday that former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort lied on five major issues after agreeing to cooperate with prosecutors, including his "contact with administration officials."

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/07/politics/paul-manafort-robert-mueller-donald-trump/index.html

Where is he? Oh ya...in prison.

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
« Reply #49791 on: December 7, 2018, 11:58:22 pm »
Yep. Lies that OSC has discerned are not "mere memory lapses"

It's the flagging up of the friendly Russian intelligence officer which perks my interest. Especially Mueller making it clear he has the receipts if they're needed. Some speculation that it relates to the WSJ story about Manafort's meeting with Tom Barrack, who initially sold Trump on the idea of hiring Manafort. NYT gives more background on that, including how closely linked to the UAE and Saudis he is.

Offline Banquo's Ghost

• Macbeth's on repeat. To boldly split infinitives that lesser men would dare. To.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #49792 on: December 8, 2018, 12:14:34 am »
I'm picturing Jared, Don Jr., & Trump all lined up, standing at attention in the Oval Office. They have suits on but their pants and boxers are dropped to their knees. Every day they do this.

Then Mueller silently walks in, kneels in front of them and turns the screw once...twice...three times on a small vice each wears on their nutsacks. Every day a little tighter. They grimace. Mueller doesn't say a word. Then he turns around and walks out, only to return the next day. Again & again. Until one day their nuts crack.

There would be several people on their knees in this scenario, and none of them is Bob Mueller.
Be humble, for you are made of earth. Be noble, for you are made of stars.

Online BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #49793 on: December 8, 2018, 12:29:41 am »
Where is he? Oh ya...in prison.

He'll be a hero to some and potential trophy to others.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline soxfan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #49794 on: December 8, 2018, 12:33:06 am »
This Kellyanne/George Conway marriage is almost as bizarre as Trump. ::)

George Conway
@gtconway3d
Except for that little part where the US Attorney’s Office says that you directed and coordinated with Cohen to commit two felonies. Other than that, totally scot-free.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
4:15 PM - 7 Dec 2018
― Christine Szymanski

Online BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #49795 on: December 8, 2018, 12:41:28 am »

George Conway
@gtconway3d
Except for that little part where the US Attorney’s Office says that you directed and coordinated with Cohen to commit two felonies. Other than that, totally scot-free.

So why hasn't Trump been charged yet?
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline soxfan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #49796 on: December 8, 2018, 12:41:54 am »
Yep. Individual 1 is bigly fucked. Bigly.
― Christine Szymanski

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #49797 on: December 8, 2018, 01:00:30 am »
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #49798 on: December 8, 2018, 01:11:35 am »

George Conway
@gtconway3d

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Hahaha fun times at the Conway house!!

Offline Caligula?

• Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #49799 on: December 8, 2018, 03:24:54 am »

George Conway
@gtconway3d

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

I don't find it that bizarre. She's a mercenary. Like pretty much everyone in that White House. She's in it for the notariety and that part she'll get to put on her CV when this is all over with.