Author Topic: Atletico it is then...  (Read 63309 times)

Offline -Sad Fuck-

• ... is rather queer
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tiny dancer
Re: Atletico it is then...
« Reply #120 on: April 12, 2010, 06:58:55 pm »
Will do good Sir.
hi

Offline GeeFJay

• aka 'Gazvinder Singh - Serial stalker.' Subject of a staffroom restraining order.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • insults.net
« Reply #121 on: April 12, 2010, 08:01:52 pm »
Someone told me that the scanning system failed so they ditched it - and also that they scanned over 4,000 cards !! which would seem strange as there would be no point getting it scanned if you didn't actually buy a ticket

4000 :lmao guess that didn't work out too well for em
http://www.quidco.com/user/745087/

www.misternobody.co.uk

http://www.spiritofshankly.com/join.html

banner stolen on pre-season tour 2009 'liverpool fc europes finest five star establishment'

Offline weebroalan

• Liable to be bamboozled at traffic lights. Beware! Prefers creme eggs to whoppers. Mr irresponsible-in detention for getting on a train
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #122 on: April 12, 2010, 08:17:31 pm »
Did we really expect any better?

Offline aedge659

• Legacy Fan
  • Through wind and rain..
« Reply #123 on: April 12, 2010, 10:41:35 pm »

:D

Offline PAC-MAN

• 'Hanging on the telephone - you're our number one'
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #124 on: April 12, 2010, 11:15:22 pm »
useless
Can't stand the left-wing lunatics

Offline dannymc

• Wannabee RAWK dogger
  • Legacy Fan
  • Any spares
« Reply #125 on: April 13, 2010, 12:03:09 am »
Just sorted it then.

Wed-Fri £97 for all flights, need to sort a ticket and a cheap hotel/hostel like, cats hostel for the cool cats, obviously!

cant wait now.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2010, 12:52:25 am by dannymc »
If he scores more goals than Torres this season ill change me name to Carol.

Offline love:the:game

• Yes mate...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • If found please return to nearest Blackjack Table
« Reply #126 on: April 13, 2010, 01:21:43 pm »
I have to say, the 20 Euro difference in ticket prices makes the lack of staggered sale a tad unfair on those with several previous aways.

Someone who bought a £7.50 ticket for Bucharest and didn't go could get a cheap ticket ahead of someone who's been to all games.

This is what pisses me off - it's ridiculous that we don't get priority over people that have bought tickets and not travelled. The loyalty scheme that doesn't actually reward loyalty.

The Ticket Office is an absolute joke. They make unnecessary work for themselves then blame the "high demand." Why on earth they feel the need to call everyone who's applied for a Euro Away is beyond me. You have the form in front of you, you have the Card details or the Cheque, you have the address to post the tickets to or leave for collection, why the hell do you still need to talk to people? I daren't go for a shit or a shower when I've applied for a ticket in case I miss their call. It's as inconvenient as it is bloody pointless.

I've always said we're still in the dark ages when it comes to ticket sales - at least if the BA Chairman does come in he'll know a thing or two about selling tickets.
I think we'd have won the league if we'd sold Keane to Man United.

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #127 on: April 13, 2010, 01:42:07 pm »
Sometimes it's to let you know they are ready to be picked up, or to say when they will be ready. Although an email would suffice.
We are a team of one half.

Offline love:the:game

• Yes mate...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • If found please return to nearest Blackjack Table
« Reply #128 on: April 13, 2010, 01:52:17 pm »
Sometimes it's to let you know they are ready to be picked up, or to say when they will be ready. Although an email would suffice.

Fair enough - if you're collecting (although you always have a rough idea of when they're gonna get the tickets and when they're gonna be ready anyway). But apart from Istanbul and Athens where we collected, I've always had our tickets sent by post, ticked the box on the form agreeing to Special Delivery charges, yet I still get a call every single time. And it doesn't seem to be a "For Your Information" call either (which as you say, a text message or e-mail would do). From what I understand, if you don't answer your phone your ticket isn't issued. If it's a small allocation you might end up not getting a ticket by the time you've called them back. Where's the sense in that?!
I think we'd have won the league if we'd sold Keane to Man United.

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #129 on: April 13, 2010, 01:54:38 pm »
They leave me a message on my answerphone if I'm not there, but a space on the form and a tickbox to say "email me" would be better. You do worry if you miss a call!
We are a team of one half.

Offline ceros

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #130 on: April 13, 2010, 07:08:40 pm »
Anyone here stay in any decent hostels last time round?

I'm looking at one which is about 15 Euro, looks too good to be true.

Cant think what you'd get for €15. Can't be good!

This place is clean and has all the basics http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g187514-d1010652-Reviews-Hostal_Trevinca-Madrid.html and it is perfectly located near two metro stations and, realistically, you can walk to all the usual sites from there anyway.

If you book through trip advisor is more expensive for some reason http://www.hostal-trevinca.com/

All rooms, for single use, are €40. En-suite. Probably only €5 more for two of you.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2010, 07:11:18 pm by ceros »

Offline dannymc

• Wannabee RAWK dogger
  • Legacy Fan
  • Any spares
« Reply #131 on: April 13, 2010, 07:14:13 pm »
I'm in a 12 euro hostel, cant fucking wait :D
If he scores more goals than Torres this season ill change me name to Carol.

Offline markay_stinkay

• Legacy Fan
  • ☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • Bet £50, get £50 free
« Reply #132 on: April 13, 2010, 10:52:29 pm »
Fuck me, searching is boring.

Cheapest I've got is £105 but that involves getting to London, or £121 by going just down the road and flying indirect.

Offline Hightown Phil

• Loves burgers and men, ideally men on burgers…big fan of the Gormley statues. Turned down a starring role on The Bill.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #133 on: April 14, 2010, 11:16:38 am »
Anyone on the half 9 Gatwick flight on the Wednesday?

I need someone to hold my hand.

Offline Rhino

• Last of the great romantics. Tess of the Googlevilles. Randy internet flirt.
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 96 RIP
« Reply #134 on: April 14, 2010, 11:30:40 am »
This is what pisses me off - it's ridiculous that we don't get priority over people that have bought tickets and not travelled. The loyalty scheme that doesn't actually reward loyalty.

The Ticket Office is an absolute joke. They make unnecessary work for themselves then blame the "high demand." Why on earth they feel the need to call everyone who's applied for a Euro Away is beyond me. You have the form in front of you, you have the Card details or the Cheque, you have the address to post the tickets to or leave for collection, why the hell do you still need to talk to people? I daren't go for a shit or a shower when I've applied for a ticket in case I miss their call. It's as inconvenient as it is bloody pointless.

I've always said we're still in the dark ages when it comes to ticket sales - at least if the BA Chairman does come in he'll know a thing or two about selling tickets.

They phone cos you're not allowed to book travel until you know you have a ticket ;D

Pissing down with rain in Madrid for the next 10 days btw :'(

Offline aedge659

• Legacy Fan
  • Through wind and rain..
« Reply #135 on: April 14, 2010, 11:55:58 am »
They phone cos you're not allowed to book travel until you know you have a ticket ;D

Pissing down with rain in Madrid for the next 10 days btw :'(

Was absolutely belting it down at the Getafe match last night, and is showing to continue on 5 day forecasts, lets just hope hey!?

Offline SquireJim

• Main Stander
« Reply #136 on: April 14, 2010, 11:59:26 am »
now its illegal to ask for a ticket on this site - so im not going to do that. However, i would be interested in opinion - if its likely that i may be able to pick up a spare when im out there. obviously, woudl like to sort our travel early doors, to investigate chepaest option., if its a no-no, then will give up looking now ... any thoughts ?

Offline Barry Banana

• because johnster was a rubbish username?...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #137 on: April 14, 2010, 12:39:20 pm »
now its illegal to ask for a ticket on this site - so im not going to do that. However, i would be interested in opinion - if its likely that i may be able to pick up a spare when im out there. obviously, woudl like to sort our travel early doors, to investigate chepaest option., if its a no-no, then will give up looking now ... any thoughts ?

You'll more than likely be able to get one from the club.
Long live the King

Offline TLT

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #138 on: April 14, 2010, 12:58:25 pm »
I'd recommend the Hostel Metropol if anyone is still looking. Great location, excellent links to Metro too.

http://www.hostelworld.com/hosteldetails.php/Equity-Point-Metropol/Madrid/3156?source=googleadwordshostelsbyname&gclid=CKiKx52RhqECFdpo4wodhFFA7w

Never mind, seems its fully booked for Thursday :(

Offline SquireJim

• Main Stander
« Reply #139 on: April 14, 2010, 01:01:19 pm »
You'll more than likely be able to get one from the club.
cool - with no away credits this season? will keep an eye out

Offline matchball

• Kopite
« Reply #140 on: April 14, 2010, 04:01:05 pm »
Our applications have now been logged....

Offline LFCStephen

• Legacy Fan
  • I just carnt get enough....
« Reply #141 on: April 14, 2010, 04:04:17 pm »
Our applications have now been logged....

Indeed just checked :D When do you think the calls will come?

Offline Lenstar

• By Royal Appointment
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #142 on: April 14, 2010, 04:49:29 pm »
mine still not logged, hopefully will be tomorrow.

Offline weebroalan

• Liable to be bamboozled at traffic lights. Beware! Prefers creme eggs to whoppers. Mr irresponsible-in detention for getting on a train
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #143 on: April 14, 2010, 05:01:48 pm »
Liverpool FC Ticket Office has released the following information for the forthcoming away game against Atletico de Madrid, Thursday 22nd April 2010:

UEFA Europa League

Semi Final - 1st Leg

Club Atletico de Madrid v Liverpool

To be played at the Estadio Vicente Calderon

On Thursday 22nd April 2010

Kick off 21.05 hrs

Liverpool Football Club has received an allocation of 2806 tickets, for this All Ticket fixture.   Tickets are priced as follows: 21% are priced at £65.00, 51% priced at £55.50 and 28% priced at £46.50.

The Club has also received 5 wheelchair and helper tickets priced at £46.50 per pair.

Thomas Cook Sport will be offering Official Packages to Madrid. This will be a day trip departing from John Lennon Airport. The cost of the trip excluding the match ticket is priced at £249.00.  The ticket qualification criteria remains the same as below and supporters who qualify can book an official package for as long as supplies last at Thomas Cook Sport or phone 0870 752 0924 for more details.

Selling Arrangements

Tickets will be allocated as available and for as long as supplies last to qualifying Season Ticket Holders, Corporate Members and Members / Fan Card Holders who meet the following criteria:

Tickets will go on sale on Friday 16th April 2010 to supporters who purchased a ticket for ONE of the Away Champions League Group Stage matches or Away Europa League matches from season 20009/2010.

Telephone Sale

Tickets will be available on 0844 844 0844 (Overseas (0044) 870 220 2151). Bookings will require all Fan Card numbers to be provided and the applicants address to be confirmed.

Window Sale

Supporters must present completed European away application forms and the Fan Cards when applying at the Ticket Office.

Forms can be obtained from the Ticket Office or downloaded from our website >>>

Postal Application

Applicants must complete a European Away Ticket Application Form; the Fan Card number must be quoted, and a return self addressed envelope and a daytime telephone number must also be included. Cheques must be made payable to Liverpool Football Club and include the Special Delivery fee of £5.65 (if applicable).

All applications must be received at the Ticket Office by Wednesday 14th March 2010.

If you wish to collect your tickets from the Ticket Office please state this clearly on your application form. You will be contacted when your tickets are ready to collect.

All applicants who have not asked to collect their tickets will have them posted by Special Delivery and be charged accordingly (see above).

N.B. There will be no duplicates tickets available for this fixture.

Please Note: Supporters can purchase one ticket per qualifying Fan Card.

Supporters can purchase tickets for up to a maximum FOUR qualifying Fan Cards at the Ticket Office window. Supporters wishing to purchase a greater number of tickets MUST apply by postal application.   

Applications should be addressed to: -

Liverpool Football Club

PO Box 204

Liverpool

L69 4PQ

IMPORTANT PROOF OF TRAVEL INFORMATION

Liverpool Football Club is trialling new software that will allow supporters to register their attendance at away European games by swiping their Fan Card; this will remove the requirement for supporters to provide proof of travel.  ALL supporters travelling to Madrid must present their Fan Card when requested to; failure to do so may result in the match being removed from your purchase history.  The Club would encourage all travelling supporters to arrive at the ground early to allow plenty of time to go through the process.  You should still use the match ticket as normal for entry into the stadium.

N.B. Tickets for future away Europa League matches may be allocated on the basis of using the data from previous away Champions League and Europa League matches from both the current and the previous season.

No refunds on tickets will be considered after Monday 19th April 2010.

Offline Lenstar

• By Royal Appointment
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #144 on: April 14, 2010, 05:22:20 pm »
wednesday 14th March... d'oh

Offline PAC-MAN

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #145 on: April 14, 2010, 08:18:31 pm »
So they are using the card readers again which failed last time?!

Offline scott

• Butterflies taste with their feet. An ostrich's eye is bigger than it's brain. Donkeys kill more people annually than plane crashes. Walt Disney was afraid of mice.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #146 on: April 14, 2010, 08:34:56 pm »
My application hasn't even been logged yet!!
+61 ticket exchange

Offline jdirckze

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #147 on: April 14, 2010, 08:53:26 pm »
My application hasn't even been logged yet!!

Mine hasn't been logged either - gave em in sunday - lad on OTK who faxed his over today has his logged already !

Offline scott

• Butterflies taste with their feet. An ostrich's eye is bigger than it's brain. Donkeys kill more people annually than plane crashes. Walt Disney was afraid of mice.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #148 on: April 14, 2010, 09:03:53 pm »
i gave mine in monday, best to ring them in the morning maybe?
+61 ticket exchange

Offline markay_stinkay

• Legacy Fan
  • ☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • Bet £50, get £50 free
« Reply #149 on: April 14, 2010, 11:10:54 pm »
Booked Thurs morn Bristol - Mallorca - Madrid, same back Fri night. Had it down as £112, but after all the stupid add ons came to £140. Grr.

Just seen apps were meant to be in today, but never got round to it, is it worth sending it in now or just ring up on Friday instead?

Need to sort somewhere to stay Thurs night too, might just jump on the Praga bandwagon...... :P

Offline LONGWORTH

• Kopite
« Reply #150 on: April 15, 2010, 06:09:21 am »
What annoys me about the ticket office is that there first priority is to highlight the fantastic deal that Thomas Crooks have to offer.But they have failed to answer the problem with scanning our Members cards outside Benfica. I just feel that we are being taken for granted. Our little group were also having a drink close to some Liverpool officials including Ian Ayre but there was no recognition or 'thanks for coming'. We were just ignored.

« Last Edit: April 15, 2010, 06:16:07 am by LONGWORTH »

Offline PAC-MAN

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #151 on: April 15, 2010, 08:51:31 am »
Plus we paid 6.50 for them halves in the hotel bar there Andrew

Offline NickoH

• Has to fart in private to avoid offending the posh guys and gals in the Marketing Dept
  • Legacy Fan
  • Speak softly love so no one hears us but the sky
« Reply #152 on: April 15, 2010, 09:36:25 am »
Just checked this morning and now logged.
I clutch the wire fence until my fingers bleed,
A wound that will not heal, a heart that cannot feel.
Hoping that the horror will recede,
Hoping that tomorrow we'll all be freed.........JUSTICE.

Offline Pepe Reina Is Rafas Son

• This must be Pepe's Mother, who else would know?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #153 on: April 15, 2010, 10:01:28 am »
Just checked this morning and now logged.

Mine logged too, I presume we won't be getting calls till tomorrow?
Stabbed your boss in the back, the man who made you fucking European Champions, and got in the man you wanted as manager. Just because Rafa wouldn't fucking cuddle you enough and fucking wank you off while telling you how fucking great you are.

Offline scott

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #154 on: April 15, 2010, 10:04:16 am »
mine still not logged
+61 ticket exchange

Offline Pepe Reina Is Rafas Son

• This must be Pepe's Mother, who else would know?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #155 on: April 15, 2010, 10:17:33 am »
Just had call from the TO there, just asked for cheapest ticket they have. They'r going to post it out tonight.
Stabbed your boss in the back, the man who made you fucking European Champions, and got in the man you wanted as manager. Just because Rafa wouldn't fucking cuddle you enough and fucking wank you off while telling you how fucking great you are.

Offline Raul!

• No nude LFC topics - Sir Raul la di Dah of Coverpoint - Imminently Female
  • Legacy Fan
  • My nipples explode with delight
« Reply #156 on: April 15, 2010, 10:21:09 am »
Anyone on the half 9 Gatwick flight on the Wednesday?

I need someone to hold my hand.
I want to hold your hand.

Cos when I touch you I feel happy inside.

Offline jdirckze

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #157 on: April 15, 2010, 10:27:53 am »
Just had the call even though the application hadn't been logged ! - got the cheapest - presumably these will all be gone  by the time the phone sale starts tomorrow
« Last Edit: April 15, 2010, 11:44:45 am by jdirckze »

Offline Barry Banana

• because johnster was a rubbish username?...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #158 on: April 15, 2010, 10:50:07 am »
Just had the call even though the application hadn't been logged ! - got the cheapest - presumably these will all be gone by by the time the phone sale satrts tomorrow

Absolute Joke.
Long live the King

Offline redindian

• Main Stander
  • RAWK Supporter
« Reply #159 on: April 15, 2010, 11:15:34 am »
Please can someone PM me the ticket office fax number.

regards
Jaz