Author Topic: Álisson Ramsés Becker  (Read 958368 times)

Offline him_15

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Welcome to Liverpool Alisson Ramses Becker
« Reply #1800 on: December 3, 2018, 02:27:30 pm »
DDG who?
Believer

Offline LallanaInPyjamas

• Keita's shit, Bundesliga's shit, Bundesliga 2's shit
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2020 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #1801 on: December 3, 2018, 02:36:58 pm »
Fixed that for ya.

Bless your cotton socks. Horrible being wrong isn't it?

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #1802 on: December 3, 2018, 02:45:50 pm »
Fixed that for ya.

I assume you were one of those idiots who supported Karius and bigged him up a bit when it looked like we were 'sticking' with him as first choice? Fool.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline PoetryInMotion

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #1803 on: December 3, 2018, 02:52:25 pm »
Pickford is way better than him. Made that blunder against Leicester and hasn't looked convincing at all.

Offline nayia2002

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • http://www.victoriacreperie.co.uk/
« Reply #1804 on: December 3, 2018, 02:53:14 pm »
man of the match
who are you to judge the life i live?
i know im not perfect-and i dont live to be,
but before you start pointing fingers make
sure your hands are clean!.

Offline LallanaInPyjamas

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1805 on: December 3, 2018, 03:01:03 pm »
I assume you were one of those idiots who supported Karius and bigged him up a bit when it looked like we were 'sticking' with him as first choice? Fool.

Do you forge your opinions based on what might happen, rather than what you think should? Would explain a lot.

Offline PoetryInMotion

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #1806 on: December 3, 2018, 03:07:23 pm »
Do you forge your opinions based on what might happen, rather than what you think should? Would explain a lot.

I think we should've signed Messi 10 years ago. And we should've signed Busquets, Xavi and Iniesta, stuck them all up with Gerrard behind Messi & Suarez (whom we did sign) and even hired the bald 'fraud' to knit them all into one system and blow away every team we played against till yesterday for 10 years.

Who are the fools who think about what might happen? That is what we should've done.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1807 on: December 3, 2018, 03:09:24 pm »
Do you forge your opinions on what it looks like might happen, rather than what you think should? Would explain a lot.

;D

You really should put me on ignore mate, I can guide you through how to do it if you want.

I think if you constantly slag a player off, and you're eventually right about it and we then replace said player with a much better one....there's still really not much there to be proud of. Much the same as with Jordan Henderson, I'd sooner stick up for him and eventually be wrong than constantly slate him and eventually be right. Nothing to do with forging opinions on what looks like might happen, probably more to do with having faith (maybe blind) in the manager and that if he's picking a certain player consistently then there's a reason that he's doing so. Alisson has made us look so much better, doesn't mean we have to go back and slate the lad he's replaced now he's left. There's been enough of it already, really not sure it needs to continue. One of them is looking about the best keeper in the league (maybe even world) in terms of form at the moment and the other looks like he's dropping clangers in Turkey.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline LallanaInPyjamas

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1808 on: December 3, 2018, 03:13:36 pm »
I think we should've signed Messi 10 years ago. And we should've signed Busquets, Xavi and Iniesta, stuck them all up with Gerrard behind Messi & Suarez (whom we did sign) and even hired the bald 'fraud' to knit them all into one system and blow away every team we played against till yesterday for 10 years.

Who are the fools who think about what might happen? That is what we should've done.

Posting while under the influence of drugs/drink is a very dangerous game.

Offline SlowRap

• SlowCrapAllOverTheBoards. No longer appealing! Apparently not a bastard. But no denial of being sarcastic and having no clue. Interesting. Fist pumps all the way down the stairs.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Let freedom reign
« Reply #1809 on: December 3, 2018, 03:14:20 pm »

This makes for some good reading

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=339677.1400

I was put on ignore list by the resident expert for the audacity of wanting the club to upgrade a vital position  ;D

glad that Alisson has shut them all up though
"We must turn from doubters into believers" - Jurgen Klopp

I've got a feeling that Origi is the real deal, from a couple of games I watched but mainly his interviews there seems to be something about him.

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1810 on: December 3, 2018, 03:18:32 pm »
This makes for some good reading

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=339677.1400

I was put on ignore list by the resident expert for the audacity of wanting the club to upgrade a vital position  ;D

glad that Alisson has shut them all up though

Just a hint SlowRap...... people don't put you on ignore lists for your footballing opinions

And actually that page you posted and the one after should give you a pretty good indication of why they do! I read the whole two pages, seems to be a discussion about whether Karius mistakes in the CL Final were to do with being concussed :D What a bizarre thread to dig up, doesn't particularly shine a good light on you buddy.
« Last Edit: December 3, 2018, 03:30:01 pm by Eel Lobo »

Offline harleydanger

• 7/2=3. Proud holder of shittest ideas badge.
  • Legacy Fan
  • If I sound stupid, I'm probably casting a line
« Reply #1811 on: December 3, 2018, 03:20:17 pm »
Coutinho money = VVD and Big 'Ali'

Excellent business :)

What's interesting is if Barca would prefer to have VVD and Alison over Phil, and i think the answer is yes.
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

Normally a player can look great on tubes, but one of the things that's encouraging for me is just the amount of youtube videos on him

Offline SlowRap

• SlowCrapAllOverTheBoards. No longer appealing! Apparently not a bastard. But no denial of being sarcastic and having no clue. Interesting. Fist pumps all the way down the stairs.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Let freedom reign
« Reply #1812 on: December 3, 2018, 03:37:56 pm »
Just a hint SlowRap...... people don't put you on ignore lists for your footballing opinions

And actually that page you posted and the one after should give you a pretty good indication of why they do! I read the whole two pages, seems to be a discussion about whether Karius mistakes in the CL Final were to do with being concussed :D What a bizarre thread to dig up, doesn't particularly shine a good light on you buddy.
you don't have much opinions on players anyway mostly other posters which is a weird fetish,

I was referring to this

and

Are there people that can never be wrong? No, so what point is it that you're making - I might be wrong on wanting the club to get a new keeper in? Of course, but like de facto keeps pointing out I don't make decisions at the club so you can a. ignore my opinion and not reply saving us both time b. present arguments to the contrary which we can debate and both learn from or c. understand that statistical analysis gets overridden by emotion in football all the time and even if you can prove with statistical facts that Karius is the bees knees in reality the emotional baggage he brings with him might mean that he isn't worth the risk when there's options of getting someone else in as good/better.
"We must turn from doubters into believers" - Jurgen Klopp

I've got a feeling that Origi is the real deal, from a couple of games I watched but mainly his interviews there seems to be something about him.

Offline PoetryInMotion

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #1813 on: December 3, 2018, 03:39:35 pm »
Posting while under the influence of drugs/drink is a very dangerous game.

I don't know, I was just going along the lines of what you implied.

Offline LallanaInPyjamas

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1814 on: December 3, 2018, 03:40:42 pm »
I don't know, I was just going along the lines of what you implied.

It's the time of year to build a snowman, not a strawman.  ;) ;D

Offline PoetryInMotion

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #1815 on: December 3, 2018, 03:44:31 pm »
It's the time of year to build a snowman, not a strawman.  ;) ;D

Offline PhaseOfPlay

• Well red.Tom Jones Lover. AKA Debbie McGee. Apparently.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Under 7s Coaching Manual Owner.
« Reply #1816 on: December 3, 2018, 05:54:55 pm »
14 league games in, more than enough time to see the impact of a coach on a player or set of players.

I think we can safely say that Achterberg was never the root cause of our goalkeeper problems.
Better looking than Samie.

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1817 on: December 3, 2018, 07:15:11 pm »
14 league games in, more than enough time to see the impact of a coach on a player or set of players.

I think we can safely say that Achterberg was never the root cause of our goalkeeper problems.

While some people are getting a massive hard-on criticising Karius and/or about how right they were with their genius footballing insight, it's great to see you still fighting the fight for our much maligned goalkeeping coach.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #1818 on: December 3, 2018, 09:33:49 pm »

You mean one of the most qualified goalkeeper coaches in the game with regards to coaching badges who is also highly respected by his peers wasn't the cause of our problems?!

Offline iamnant

• ...call me Adam
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bob Mortimer stan account
« Reply #1819 on: December 3, 2018, 10:31:21 pm »
He's in Italy tonight, something to do with Roma. Anyone know what it is? Seems a long trek just before our game on Wednesday night. Or maybe I should shut the hell up and know that the club staff know much better about this than I do!
"If anyone at my funeral has a long face, I'll never speak to them again."
Stan Laurel

Offline PhaseOfPlay

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1820 on: December 3, 2018, 11:24:33 pm »
You mean one of the most qualified goalkeeper coaches in the game with regards to coaching badges who is also highly respected by his peers wasn't the cause of our problems?!

Apparently not! :D

Offline indianscouser

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1821 on: December 3, 2018, 11:53:08 pm »
He's in Italy tonight, something to do with Roma. Anyone know what it is? Seems a long trek just before our game on Wednesday night. Or maybe I should shut the hell up and know that the club staff know much better about this than I do!

Won Best Goalkeeper at the Italian Soccer Awards. Rome is a short hop, he should be okay.

Offline Jookie

• Ruptures, then repairs the tears
  • Legacy Fan
  • Muted Al 666's posts for my own sanity
« Reply #1822 on: December 3, 2018, 11:58:27 pm »

Picking up an award for best beard in Serie A (2017/18 edition).

Given we are sponsored by L'Oreal I think the club staff will know all about this.
I think Jookie might just be the best fisherman on this thread.

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1823 on: December 4, 2018, 10:40:40 am »
Wait, Klopp and teammates call him “Ali”? I bet Salah came up with that one ;D

Offline SerbianScouser

• Far from world class.
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...All the best
« Reply #1824 on: December 4, 2018, 10:49:56 am »
He could have advised the club not to buy Mignolet for all the fundamental flaws in his game. He was the biggest GK expert at the club at the time who by his own admission scouts all the keepers in the world which makes me believe he gets consulted when we buy keepers. So you can't absolve him of all of the blame regarding Mignolet fiasco.

With him it's not just the coaching.

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1825 on: December 4, 2018, 10:56:39 am »
He could have advised the club not to buy Mignolet for all the fundamental flaws in his game. He was the biggest GK expert at the club at the time who by his own admission scouts all the keepers in the world which makes me believe he gets consulted when we buy keepers. So you can't absolve him of all of the blame regarding Mignolet fiasco.

So you think he cant be absolved of the 'Mignolet fiasco' through your own utter guesswork that he is consulted about which keepers we sign, which no one has ever intimated is remotely true?  ;D

Offline SerbianScouser

• Far from world class.
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...All the best
« Reply #1826 on: December 4, 2018, 11:01:19 am »
So you think he cant be absolved of the 'Mignolet fiasco' through your own utter guesswork that he is consulted about which keepers we sign, which no one has ever intimated is remotely true?  ;D
Not gonna derail the thread any further however it's common knowledge he scouts the keepers, doubt he'd be doing that unless he was being consulted on our GK targets.

Offline Dench57

• Self-confessed tit. Can't sit still. She's got the hippy hippy crack.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1827 on: December 4, 2018, 11:08:56 am »
Most people rate his point blank save today the highest. For me, that was just a matter of making himself big and the rest was luck where the strike goes. I thought that his save at Walcott's feet was far more impressive. But who cares, three points won.

I thought the point blank one was great but yeah, the Walcott one I reckon most other keepers are conceding a pen/getting sent in that situation.
Loving Everton's business this summer. Here's an early call - they finish above Liverpool this season.
- Richard Keys (@richardajkeys) July 9, 2017

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1828 on: December 4, 2018, 01:03:27 pm »
Not gonna derail the thread any further however it's common knowledge he scouts the keepers, doubt he'd be doing that unless he was being consulted on our GK targets.

He doesn't make the decision on who we buy, that comes down to Klopp. You seem hell bent on blaming him for something in regards to Mignolet based on sweet fck all. You don't know what conversations took place and what he may have said to Klopp in regards to Mignolet. His job is to work with the keepers, his job is not to sign keepers.

So unless you have some kind of substantial evidence that he advocated for Mignolet to be our keeper, you're talking utter tripe.

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1829 on: December 4, 2018, 01:05:12 pm »
He doesn't make the decision on who we buy, that comes down to Klopp. You seem hell bent on blaming him for something in regards to Mignolet based on sweet fck all. You don't know what conversations took place and what he may have said to Klopp in regards to Mignolet. His job is to work with the keepers, his job is not to sign keepers.

So unless you have some kind of substantial evidence that he advocated for Mignolet to be our keeper, you're talking utter tripe.

Or even Brendan Rodgers ;)

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1830 on: December 4, 2018, 01:06:02 pm »
Or even Brendan Rodgers ;)

aye him too.

Offline Dench57

• Self-confessed tit. Can't sit still. She's got the hippy hippy crack.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1831 on: December 4, 2018, 01:06:11 pm »
or even BUVAC
Loving Everton's business this summer. Here's an early call - they finish above Liverpool this season.
- Richard Keys (@richardajkeys) July 9, 2017

Offline The Test

• 6'3" tall, very strong but also pretty quick seeks soulmate with GSOH. Priority given to Mormons.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Coutinho's cousins mates tennis partner
« Reply #1832 on: December 4, 2018, 01:43:14 pm »
Pictures online of Alisson out with his missus in Rome. In the words of Larry David, he's got "character".

Offline PhaseOfPlay

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #1833 on: December 4, 2018, 03:42:03 pm »

And yet we nearly won the league that first season with Mignolet :D

But again - read what I said, because it wasn't ambiguous - Achterberg was never the ROOT cause of our keeper problems, as a lot of posters here always put forward.

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2021 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #1834 on: December 4, 2018, 03:45:39 pm »
I was wrong about Achterberg and wrong about not spending 75 million or whatever it was on this beautiful Brazilian bastard. Quickly becoming my favourite player, after Big Div of course, what a colossus he is.
« Last Edit: December 4, 2018, 03:50:36 pm by Red85 »
So bloody what? If you watch football to be absolutely miserable then go watch cricket.

Offline penwhen

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #1835 on: December 4, 2018, 06:21:53 pm »
Wait, Klopp and teammates call him “Ali”? I bet Salah came up with that one ;D

Saw an interview somewhere in which Robbo said he calls him "Big Ali," which... of course he does. But then I realized that Alisson, despite the fact that he seems to speak  good English, probably has no idea what Robbo is saying.

Just keep passing the ball to the pale, unintelligible boy on the left, you gorgeous keeper.

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1836 on: December 4, 2018, 06:44:37 pm »
I don't see why Mignolet is getting criticism in here, he was a decent keeper albeit not an amazing one. Yeah, he made mistakes but so will every other keeper that plays the game. Not being as proactive as Karius or Alisson isn't really a criticism, just not really suited to the way Klopp wants to play. Good luck to him when he leaves, same for Karius.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Yevgeny

• Kopite
  • Believer.
« Reply #1837 on: December 4, 2018, 07:23:43 pm »
Pictures online of Alisson out with his missus in Rome. In the words of Larry David, he's got "character".

Ah c'mon, she's attractive!

Not as attractive as him, but then, who is!?

Offline TheTeflonJohn

• The proud owner of a moist undercarriage. Full LFC bed time attire wanker. Self-confessed CUNT.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Atkinsons Long Leather - Atkinsons Hair Do
« Reply #1838 on: December 4, 2018, 07:52:22 pm »
So we buy one of the best keepers in the world for nearly £70m, the player comes here and carries on playing like one of the best keepers in the world and that`s used as reason to show why people were wrong over Achterberg?

People may be wrong over Achterberg but I don`t see Becker`s form as a reason to prove this.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #1839 on: December 4, 2018, 07:56:57 pm »

No, he's been kept away as far a humanly possible from Alisson, so much so, do you know right now he is doing a coaching piece for LFC in the Antarctic?

@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family