Author Topic: Álisson Ramsés Becker  (Read 961698 times)

Offline jckliew

• Legacy Fan
Re: Welcome to Liverpool Alisson Ramses Becker
« Reply #6080 on: December 8, 2021, 07:04:51 am »
Captain Ali!
My 12yr old son asked me: Is Blackburn a Racist name?

Offline ScouserAtHeart

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pissing Manc "fans" off since 1999.
« Reply #6081 on: December 9, 2021, 10:11:53 am »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yClGYH3m4BA" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yClGYH3m4BA</a>
"Jürgen Klopp is bringing Liverpool's 'fuck you' back. And I can't wait."

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #6082 on: December 9, 2021, 01:38:28 pm »
snip
Yesterday I spent my lunch break watching that lying shit Johnson and his cronies and today spent it watching that clip. The difference in the quality of people is night and day, but yesterday's lot somehow think that they are superior to ordinary people who every day do extraordinary things.

It was lovely to see some good news and to see decency and kindness get recognition. Although I did get something in my eye.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #6083 on: December 9, 2021, 05:13:02 pm »
I watched this on the train bad idea! It's lovely though what a brilliant young man he is and it was so nice to see them meet up for the first time, so emotional. Nice to see Ali taking such an interest in it as well. We need more stuff like this to counter everything else.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Darren G

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6084 on: December 9, 2021, 09:20:48 pm »
I watched this on the train bad idea! It's lovely though what a brilliant young man he is and it was so nice to see them meet up for the first time, so emotional. Nice to see Ali taking such an interest in it as well. We need more stuff like this to counter everything else.

Crowded train station for me, and yeah...not good.   ;D  Alisson just seems like a genuinely great guy as did the lad Ethan.  Small things like this video can restore a little faith in humanity in what sometimes feels like an ever-darkening world.

Offline Rafas3leggedtable

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6085 on: December 10, 2021, 08:46:58 am »
Oh Ali.
My dad passed away last weekend to a blood cancer, MDS, but was unable to have a bone marrow transplant. There was almost a 90% chance of it not working and countless health implications. So 3 years ago he started with chemo and had a reasonable "end of life".
He will be looking down at Ali, the club and these 2 wonderfully brave young people and beaming with pride.
YNWA
The people of Liverpool are workers. This is not a rich town where everyone lives a comfortable life. They work hard for themselves, and this is what we at Liverpool like to do. This is the attitude we must all have.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #6086 on: December 10, 2021, 10:01:16 am »
Oh Ali.
My dad passed away last weekend to a blood cancer, MDS, but was unable to have a bone marrow transplant. There was almost a 90% chance of it not working and countless health implications. So 3 years ago he started with chemo and had a reasonable "end of life".
He will be looking down at Ali, the club and these 2 wonderfully brave young people and beaming with pride.
YNWA

Sorry for your loss. x
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Kalito

• Legacy Fan
  • ***JFT97***
« Reply #6087 on: December 10, 2021, 11:51:22 am »
Oh Ali.
YNWA
Sorry for your loss. Condolences to you and yours.

YNWA.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Mr Bill Shankly

"be careful of media, they can make you hate the oppressed and love the oppressors." - Malcolm X

The notion that an Occupier is defending itself is as absurd as the notion that the rapist is defending itself from the victim.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6088 on: December 10, 2021, 05:45:00 pm »

It's a real tearjerker & I loved "The view is better from this side"  ;D
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6089 on: December 10, 2021, 05:53:03 pm »
Crowded train station for me, and yeah...not good.   ;D  Alisson just seems like a genuinely great guy as did the lad Ethan.  Small things like this video can restore a little faith in humanity in what sometimes feels like an ever-darkening world.

So true, with so much bad news dominating as ever, it's lovely to be reminded about the decent people in life who are prepared to make a difference. It was lovely that she wants to be a nurse, I hope she makes her dreams come true.

It's a real tearjerker & I loved "The view is better from this side"  ;D

That was quality.  ;D

Offline jillcwhomever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6090 on: December 10, 2021, 05:53:51 pm »
Oh Ali.
YNWA

So sad for your loss.

Offline Gerry Attrick

• Sancho's dad. Tight-arse, non-jackpot-sharing get :)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6091 on: December 10, 2021, 05:54:17 pm »
What a way to spend 6 minutes. He's a great man is Ethan, to do that for someone at that age... I'm lost for words. Libbie and her family will obviously cherish him until the end of days and Alisson was a fitting player to have on board. Very uplifting.

Offline Barefoot Doctor

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6092 on: December 11, 2021, 05:35:42 pm »
A few ropey moments today. Presumably still a wreck after filming that video with Ethan and Libbie, which is understandable to be fair.

Offline markmywords

• Was 2/10. Now 0.5/10. Must try much harder not to make people a little sick in their mouth.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6093 on: December 11, 2021, 06:01:26 pm »
A few ropey moments today. Presumably still a wreck after filming that video with Ethan and Libbie, which is understandable to be fair.

Yeah, we were lucky not to have had a pen against us, late on, normally Alisson is a lot calmer in those situations

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6094 on: December 11, 2021, 06:12:14 pm »
Oh Ali.
YNWA

Sorry for your loss.

I’m glad that organ donation was changed to opt-out, but I admit I wasn’t aware of the difficulties finding living donors. It’s something I’m going to look into now. I’ve never even given blood and I don’t honestly know why. It should be something we all do at least once a year.

I find it depressing that as a civilisation we chase money and popularity over everything else, when surely a truly civilised society should be more like Ethan.

Making money is easy if you’re willing to be completely selfish (talking from personal experience), but I think it takes real intelligence (emotional and intellectual) to be altruistic, to do something that benefits others especially people you don’t know while receiving no corresponding tangible benefit. Greed is an innate biological urge like procreation or eating or doing drugs (I include alcohol and cigs), so I find it baffling that giving in to that greed is seen as being successful. We don’t celebrate other biological urges or impulses, in fact we more often demonise them.

I think we should all be more like Ethan. That’s how we advance as a civilisation.
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline royhendo

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6095 on: December 11, 2021, 07:08:50 pm »
R3LT - sorry for your loss mate and thank you for sharing that
"Word of the day is 'philodox' (17th century): one who is in love with their own opinion, and who consequently believes that everyone else should share it."  @susie_dent on twitter - https://twitter.com/susie_dent/status/1419683653844668422

Offline mobydick

• Comes in any flavour
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thatcherite refugee
« Reply #6096 on: December 11, 2021, 07:37:17 pm »
Oh Ali.
YNWA

Please accept my heartfelt condolences. When my dad died it hit me hard. I still think of him, along with my mother everyday. Think about the good things, the memories will come and eventually it eases the pain, although it will never leave you. Peace xxx

Offline Ravishing Rick Dude

• Cut the music! Missed the 'Saka is shite!' memo.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6097 on: December 18, 2021, 04:22:32 am »
I see nobody gave him credit for that brilliant and crucial save when we were still 1-1. It was Thiago who fucked it up i think, or somebody else from the midfield.
Rick for the rikes, prick for the pricks

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Offline farawayred

• Whizz For Atomms. Nucular boffin. A Mars A Day Helps Him Work, Rest And Play
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Oh yes, I'm a believer!
« Reply #6098 on: December 18, 2021, 06:05:47 am »
I see nobody gave him credit for that brilliant and crucial save when we were still 1-1. It was Thiago who fucked it up i think, or somebody else from the midfield.
Thiago. His first fuckup ended in a goal, the second with that save. After that he don’t put a foot wrong. But Ali did come big then.
Cruyff: "Victory is not enough, there also needs to be beautiful football."

Offline Ravishing Rick Dude

• Cut the music! Missed the 'Saka is shite!' memo.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6099 on: December 18, 2021, 06:54:25 am »
Thiago. His first fuckup ended in a goal, the second with that save. After that he don’t put a foot wrong. But Ali did come big then.

Cheers. Yeah, in the first half we made some ridiculous errors.
Rick for the rikes, prick for the pricks

SLAVA
UKRAINI

Offline Spanish Al

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6100 on: December 18, 2021, 09:20:20 am »
I think it’s just a reflection of how good he is and how highly people rate him; it’s almost just expected he will save it. When Saint-Maximin was rushing through, I just wasn’t worried it would end in a goal.

He’s a fucking brilliant goalkeeper. And a top, top fella as well.
Rafa Benitez: "I’ll always keep in my heart the good times I’ve had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager."

Offline newterp

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6101 on: December 18, 2021, 04:27:49 pm »
Glad he sobered up after the villa game. :D

Offline elsewhere

• Turning Japanese, I think I'm turning Japanese, I really think I mean African, so...
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6102 on: December 19, 2021, 06:08:13 pm »
very poor in that 2nd goal but i guess shit happens. He saved us many times this season.

Offline **** The Pain Away.

• the cat who went all Yusuf Islam
  • Kopite
  • "We are the real people's club."
« Reply #6103 on: December 19, 2021, 06:19:39 pm »
He has lost it.
Meh...

Online duvva 💅

• lippa RAWK Diivva, broke Kenny's sky
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • LFC Quiz Rivals Most Hated
« Reply #6104 on: December 19, 2021, 06:25:45 pm »
He has lost it.
Fuck off. Was brilliant in everything else he did. These things happen
"If you don't limit yourself with bad thoughts, you can fly" - Jurgen Klopp

Offline Studgotelli

• they have zero understanding of what I’m actually talking about. Got a GCSE in Economics and thinks he knows everything.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6105 on: December 19, 2021, 06:25:57 pm »
He has lost it.

:lmao if it wasn’t for him it would’ve been 5-2

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6106 on: December 19, 2021, 06:26:04 pm »
He has lost it.

You come out with shite stuff constantly. He's saved us tonight on many occasions.

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #6107 on: December 19, 2021, 06:26:06 pm »
He's an amazing goalkeeper and one of the best in the world but he seems more prone to fuck-ups than some others. It happens sometimes even when we don't concede, think Villa. Is it a lack of concentration at times? A rush of blood to the head?

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #6108 on: December 19, 2021, 06:27:37 pm »
He has lost it.
I don't normally do this, but Fuck Off!
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline Hedley Lamarr

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6109 on: December 19, 2021, 06:27:43 pm »
He has lost it.

Are you all there ?  It was cock up but Im not sure we come away with anything is not for him.

Offline TheShanklyGates

• Firmly in the "shake it all about" camp
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Outside The Shankly Gates...
« Reply #6110 on: December 19, 2021, 06:28:11 pm »
Was having the game of his life up until the mistake :(
I've just wiped the sticky residue from my bellend onto the television screen. Taste it Leo. You deserve it.
I would honestly let Wijnaldum jizz in my face right now

Offline Funky_Gibbons

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Follow the gourd
« Reply #6111 on: December 19, 2021, 06:29:15 pm »
He has lost it.
The support of arseholes? Don’t think he’ll care.
"And there are red and white scarves of Liverpool, and red and white bobble hats of Liverpool, and red and white rosettes of Liverpool, and nothing else. And the sun shines now."

Offline Ghost Town

• RAWK snitch. Bands won't play no more. Too much fighting on the dance floor! Probably one of only three people who knows the meaning of "depuratory", the Suzy Dent-esque freakshow! Hannoying homunculus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #6112 on: December 19, 2021, 06:29:33 pm »
He's an amazing goalkeeper and one of the best in the world but he seems more prone to fuck-ups than some others. It happens sometimes even when we don't concede, think Villa. Is it a lack of concentration at times? A rush of blood to the head?
Christ this is the sort of shite we have to put up with on a fan forum?

He tries incredible things to prevent goals, things which most keepers can't do. Once in a while it goes wrong. You'd think fans would accept no player can be 100% perfect all the time.
"Every man has a right to utter what he thinks truth, and every other man has a right to knock him down for it."
Samuel (not Glen) Johnson, as reported by James (not Joey) Boswell. They must have foreseen RAWK ;D

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6113 on: December 19, 2021, 06:29:34 pm »
Can't believe this season has seen dickheads on here go after Ali and Virgil. Sometimes in the same night.  :wanker :wanker :butt :butt :butt

Offline Ghost Town

• Legacy Fan
  • mundus vult decipi
« Reply #6114 on: December 19, 2021, 06:30:24 pm »
Can't believe this season has seen dickheads on here go after Ali and Virgil. Sometimes in the same night.  :wanker :wanker :butt :butt :butt
It's like there're fans and then weirdos who pretend to be fans

Online gerrardisgod

• has all his sisters with him.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Anal Dirge Prat
« Reply #6115 on: December 19, 2021, 06:31:01 pm »
Still a wonderfully bearded man.

The saves from Alli and Kane in particular make up any wrongdoing.
AHA!

Online DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6116 on: December 19, 2021, 06:31:15 pm »
Shit happens, he was GOATing most of the game, more concerned with how much work he often has to do (though it's much less when Fab and Thiago play). He's a great goalkeeper not a miracle worker.

Offline palimpsest

• Kopite
« Reply #6117 on: December 19, 2021, 06:31:45 pm »
Can't believe people are having a go at Ali. If it wasn't for him we would have been out of the game long before our second. When your keeper has to do so much, the likelihood of him getting one wrong increases.
We had dreams and songs to sing...

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6118 on: December 19, 2021, 06:31:47 pm »
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Gods_Left_Boot

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6119 on: December 19, 2021, 06:32:49 pm »
4 outrageous saves, 1 mistake. Still out MotM.
September 12, 2012:Truth today, justice tomorrow.

Oliver Kay ‏@OliverKayTimes
Those who've campaigned for the truth on Hillsborough were once a suppressed minority. Now the minority are those left clinging to the lies.

My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world.