Author Topic: COVID-19:VERIFIED news sources, 0 politishit, 0 CONSPIRACY SHITE  (Read 3440447 times)

Offline Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Following the Cummings whitewash now announced UK is now at Stage 2, and schools will open next week.  Sadly it’s not even unbelievable.
England, not the UK.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
Following the Cummings whitewash now announced UK is now at Stage 2, and schools will open next week.  Sadly it’s not even unbelievable.

Surely they’ll only open if local councils say they will. They can overrule the government decision can’t they?

Offline RK7

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Thats just a restriction on social contact. We can go where we want that is open.

Nowhere is open.

No better than Cummings if you're ignoring the clear guidelines.

Offline TheKid.

• Goat abuser
  • Legacy Fan
  • Vamos
Surely they’ll only open if local councils say they will. They can overrule the government decision can’t they?

Our council (Sefton) has said the 15th at the earliest

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Circa1892

• Real Madrid 0 - 1 Liverpool - Parc des Princes, 27th May 1981 Remember?... About as intimidating as Bambi.
  • Legacy Fan
No better than Cummings if you're ignoring the clear guidelines.

Is right - but the Prime Minister said on television people could use their instinct. People will break it now and not even out of malice or frustration but confusion.

Offline RK7

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Is right - but the Prime Minister said on television people could use their instinct. People will break it now and not even out of malice or frustration but confusion.

People will, the message it sends is wrong. I'd like to believe you are far more sensible though, two wrongs don't make a right.

Offline bornandbRED

• ... an ESL super fan. aka physioSTALKER
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
He’s an infuriating fat fuck isn’t he? I’ve never hated a politician as much as this obfuscating, lying, hypocritical oaf. No idea how he has schemed and bullshitted his way to the position of PM.

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
People will, the message it sends is wrong. I'd like to believe you are far more sensible though, two wrongs don't make a right.

Sorry, but if it is ok for Cummings to go to Durham for his mum’s birthday then his wife’s birthday, I’m going to visit my friends and family.

I agree completely, in principle, that two wrongs don’t make a right, but this is their doing. They have ended lockdown so Cummings doesn’t have to apologise. Weak c*nts.
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
Been loads of, what appear to be, extended families out together today around Pier Head. Sat was windy as fuck so it was really quiet, but if tomorrow is nice it will be worse again. If not then I've no doubt people will consider private gardens as fair game.

Offline Currywurst

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
Civil Service association being quite blunt (for civil servants) about working with this government:

"

"The UK Civil Service has issued a surprisingly honest and direct tweet following today’s Downing Street press briefing on the coronavirus crisis.

UK Civil Service (@UKCivilService)

Arrogant and offensive.

Can you imagine having to work with these truth twisters?
    May 24, 2020"

From today's Guardian.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2020/may/24/uk-coronavirus-live-dominic-cummings-under-intense-pressure-over-lockdown-breaches

Füreinander, nicht jeder für sich.

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
Been loads of, what appear to be, extended families out together today around Pier Head. Sat was windy as fuck so it was really quiet, but if tomorrow is nice it will be worse again. If not then I've no doubt people will consider private gardens as fair game.

My mate's asked if I want to go round theirs for some drinks tomorrow. I've said no, obviously, but that's what's going to happen now.

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
Better still, they released the advice with time to implement  it.

You need a good 2/3 weeks.
Wiltshire was a headteacher. Unlike woodhead he didn’t fuck the pupils, but he was obsessed with staff being lazy and knocking off early.

Which lead to a climate of extreme hours being the norm.
Heard some great stories about Woodhead from an advisor in Cheshire who knew him.
Like the time he was at a job interview with him and another candidate complained at how difficult it was to keep up with the new directives and do marking.
Woodhead’s response was “I don’t bother marking”
I remember Woodhead calling the Director of Birmingham Education a lunatic.
It went legal, and the director produced a letter in court from Woodhead which praised the Directors work to the stars and thanked him for all his efforts. Case over
The bit about his liaison with the six former was even more disgraceful as he then made it illegal
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline RK7

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Sorry, but if it is ok for Cummings to go to Durham for his mum’s birthday then his wife’s birthday, I’m going to visit my friends and family.

I agree completely, in principle, that two wrongs don’t make a right, but this is their doing. They have ended lockdown so Cummings doesn’t have to apologise. Weak c*nts.

Don't complain then, you set your own standards in opinion, not follow those of the weak.

Offline west_london_red

• Knows his stuff - pull the udder one! RAWK's Dairy Queen.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • watching me? but whose watching you watching me?
Official Twitter account of the Civil Service should be visited.

(I am trying to upload a screen shot but being told it’s too large, apologies)
Thinking is overrated.
The mind is a tool, it's not meant to be used that much.
Rest, love, observe. Laugh.

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we

Here you go chief. Been deleted now.

Quite a way to ask for your P45, fair play.

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
My mate's asked if I want to go round theirs for some drinks tomorrow. I've said no, obviously, but that's what's going to happen now.

Was it Welshred’s sister?

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Fiasco

• Just add water to foam at the mouth. Can't spell San Francisco. Has promised to eat his own cock. Cannibal Self-Harm in that case.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96.

10 weeks into lockdown, a nice week of weather ahead, Johnson not leading by example and telling everyone they can do what they want. It is understandable, wrong or not.

A few people I know have birthdays in the summer and a couple of weeks ago plans were off the table. Now on WhatsApp etc a few are pencilling in dates for barbecues and the like. I wont be going but I know many who will.

Offline Snail

• Legacy Fan
  • How are we

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA

No tweets since the 22nd?

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

That's up to you, but this guidance is put in place to protect your friends and family (and you). [I'm sure you won't, but saying anyway]

Failure to adhere by some friend of the government doesn't change this.

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Lets hope your stupidity doesn't lead to one of your nearest and dearest dying a lonely and painful death.

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Channel 4 news reporting the vehicle registration provided earlier by a witness who spotted Cummings in Barnard Castle has now been checked and matches to a car often parked in Downing Street.

Offline ShakaHislop

• Shocktrooper of the Vinny Cable Nasties
  • Legacy Fan
Channel 4 news reporting the vehicle registration provided earlier by a witness who spotted Cummings in Barnard Castle has now been checked and matches to a car often parked in Downing Street.

@laurakuenssberg "A source with a name similar to Cominic Dummings says the car in question belongs to Larry the Cat"

Offline zamagiure

• tujenkins
  • Legacy Fan
Question. I don't drive, I get a lift to work with a mate. We have no public transport. What do I do?
mines a pint

Offline west_london_red

• Knows his stuff - pull the udder one! RAWK's Dairy Queen.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • watching me? but whose watching you watching me?
Question. I don't drive, I get a lift to work with a mate. We have no public transport. What do I do?

Make friends with Dominic Cummings - he can drive around with impunity, and since he’s already had the virus has some immunity.

In all seriousness, really don’t know, that’s a though one. At a minimum I guess you both wear masks when in the car together.
Thinking is overrated.
The mind is a tool, it's not meant to be used that much.
Rest, love, observe. Laugh.

Offline Gerry Attrick

• Sancho's dad. Tight-arse, non-jackpot-sharing get :)
  • Legacy Fan
Make friends with Dominic Cummings - he can drive around with impunity, and since he’s already had the virus has some immunity.

Jesus, how much do you hate Zamagaiure?

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I went to my daughters on Friday as it was my granddaughters 10th birthday. 

We spent an hour or so in the carpark outside the flats giving socially distanced hugs and blown kisses and catching up on how they've been coping with 2 kids in a flat with no garden.

This coming week I'll be going to my sons as it's my other granddaughters 8th birthday and I missed my youngest grandsons 2nd birthday 2 weeks ago.

Whilst I'm over there I'll be going to see my sister who's birthday I've missed and my niece will pop round with her kids, who along with her youngest, have both had birthdays I've missed.

I haven't seen any of them since 15th February as I had to cancel an intended visit on 25th March due to the lockdown.

Both Paul and I have followed all the guidelines and will continue to do so even though I'm intending travelling across the Pennines to see everyone.

Paul is still going to work everyday as a key worker.  My niece is working at a maximum security prison.  Her husband is still working for the Navy.  My daughter in law is still working at home for a commercial bank.

I actually dont know why I'm rambling but what im trying to say is we're doing our bit, we're following the guidelines and will continue to do so. 

I have been worried about the police stopping me on my trip to Lancashire and what they might do in terms of charging or fining me but now I can't see what they can do.

Backing Cummings has basically left the police incapable of enforcing any breaches.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Offline The North Bank

• Can even make the sun shine in Manchester - once in a blue moon...
  • Legacy Fan

I would sit in the back seat and wear a mask and gloves, and wind the windows down. Common sense approach.

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
I went to my daughters on Friday as it was my granddaughters 10th birthday. 

We spent an hour or so in the carpark outside the flats giving socially distanced hugs and blown kisses and catching up on how they've been coping with 2 kids in a flat with no garden.

This coming week I'll be going to my sons as it's my other granddaughters 8th birthday and I missed my youngest grandsons 2nd birthday 2 weeks ago.

Whilst I'm over there I'll be going to see my sister who's birthday I've missed and my niece will pop round with her kids, who along with her youngest, have both had birthdays I've missed.

I haven't seen any of them since 15th February as I had to cancel an intended visit on 25th March due to the lockdown.

Both Paul and I have followed all the guidelines and will continue to do so even though I'm intending travelling across the Pennines to see everyone.

Paul is still going to work everyday as a key worker.  My niece is working at a maximum security prison.  Her husband is still working for the Navy.  My daughter in law is still working at home for a commercial bank.

I actually dont know why I'm rambling but what im trying to say is we're doing our bit, we're following the guidelines and will continue to do so. 

I have been worried about the police stopping me on my trip to Lancashire and what they might do in terms of charging or fining me but now I can't see what they can do.

Backing Cummings has basically left the police incapable of enforcing any breaches.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
I feel the same. We haven’t seen family since the beginning of March. What can the police do now to your neighbours who merely have to say their instincts made them party in the hot tub?
Disgusting from Johnson
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I feel the same. We haven’t seen family since the beginning of March. What can the police do now to your neighbours who merely have to say their instincts made them party in the hot tub?
Disgusting from Johnson
will be interesting when/if Cummings gets let off with a slap on the wrist what people who’ve been fined do, can imagine a large lawsuit over this

Offline TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
Heard some great stories about Woodhead from an advisor in Cheshire who knew him.
Like the time he was at a job interview with him and another candidate complained at how difficult it was to keep up with the new directives and do marking.
Woodhead’s response was “I don’t bother marking”
I remember Woodhead calling the Director of Birmingham Education a lunatic.
It went legal, and the director produced a letter in court from Woodhead which praised the Directors work to the stars and thanked him for all his efforts. Case over
The bit about his liaison with the six former was even more disgraceful as he then made it illegal
I agree on marking.  There is no evidence it has any effect!.

My head at primary school Mrs Butterworth used to work with him.  She said he was an awful teacher and got moved into admin because he couldn’t manage the kids... true story..
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Disgusting from Johnson
He's pretty much left them impotent to do anything now and although most people will continue to adhere to the guidelines there will be others who won't.

Offline Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97

In all seriousness, really don’t know, that’s a though one. At a minimum I guess you both wear masks when in the car together.

Come on don't be silly. If Cummings was capable of making friends then he wouldn't of had to drive 260 miles to his parents.
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
I would sit in the back seat and wear a mask and gloves, and wind the windows down. Common sense approach.

Offline Eeyore

• "I have no problem whatsoever stating that FSG have done a good job.".Mo Money, Mo Problems to invent. Number 1 is Carragher. Number 2 is Carragher. Number 3 is Carragher. Number 4 is Carragher. Likes to play God in his spare time.
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 97
Starmer's statement.

Sir Keir said: "This was a test of the Prime Minister and he has failed it.

"It is an insult to sacrifices made by the British people that Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson has chosen to take no action against Dominic Cummings.

"The public will be forgiven for thinking there is one rule for the Prime Minister's closest adviser and another for the British people.

"The Prime Minister's actions have undermined confidence in his own public health message at this crucial time.

"Millions were watching for answers and they got nothing. That's why the Cabinet Secretary must now launch an urgent inquiry."
"Ohhh-kayyy"

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
will be interesting when/if Cummings gets let off with a slap on the wrist what people who’ve been fined do, can imagine a large lawsuit over this
The former head of the CPS seems to think it does

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
I bet Cummings has so much dirt on this Govt. that they've no option but to bend over backwards for him. Reminds me of Elliot Carver from Tomorrow Never Dies  ;D