Author Topic: COVID-19:VERIFIED news sources, 0 politishit, 0 CONSPIRACY SHITE  (Read 3453687 times)

Offline 12C

• aka 54F
  • Campaigns
  • Legacy Fan
  • “The Ribbons are Red”
When do the DFE release thier guidance on early years and childcare settings returning on the 1st June?

12.30pm

Sunday

Bank holiday weekend.

They don’t care

Saw a piece in one of the papers about how there had been 41 changes to the guidance to Headteachers in the space of a week.
And as for the blob Wilshire, blustering. Proof that OfSTED under him, operated from a position of total mistrust of teachers. Totally ignorant of what the job entails and shown to be so by people who can actually teach. Now he wants teachers to work through the Summer holidays, because you and your colleagues have been skiving for the past weeks.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us."

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
I don't work in education but suggesting people working on this don't care is clearly bollocks, lets be honest.
Yes but the people working on it can't transport back in time. Better released today than tomorrow or Tuesday right?

Also it's 8 working days away for DfE ;)
Better still, they released the advice with time to implement  it.

You need a good 2/3 weeks.

Saw a piece in one of the papers about how there had been 41 changes to the guidance to Headteachers in the space of a week.
And as for the blob Wilshire, blustering. Proof that OfSTED under him, operated from a position of total mistrust of teachers. Totally ignorant of what the job entails and shown to be so by people who can actually teach. Now he wants teachers to work through the Summer holidays, because you and your colleagues have been skiving for the past weeks.
Wiltshire was a headteacher. Unlike woodhead he didn’t fuck the pupils, but he was obsessed with staff being lazy and knocking off early.

Which lead to a climate of extreme hours being the norm.
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
Yes but the people working on it can't transport back in time. Better released today than tomorrow or Tuesday right?

Then why announce a date without a plan in the first place? Releasing one too late to implement is marginally better than not releasing one at all. Makes it utterly pointless and redundant.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
Then why announce a date without a plan in the first place? Releasing one too late to implement is marginally better than not releasing one at all. Makes it utterly pointless and redundant.
Well quite.

“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Fuckin hell guys, seriously ;D

So your suggestion Craig, to remedy DfE 'not caring', is that they maybe shouldn't have released updates to their guidance at all because it's 'pointless'. Yeah that really screams 'caring', if only they cared as much as both of you!

All I'm suggesting is a little empathy and compassion. Is that really such a controversial viewpoint? I reckon there's a good chance Tepid that the people working this morning at DfE care about the same things as you.

There's a lot of 'us vs them' going round at the moment, and I just think in times like these it's a shame to see public sector workers being lumped into the 'them'. They didn't elect the government they have to work for.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2020, 04:06:51 pm by Classycara »

Offline Millie

• Athens Airport Queen. Dude, never mind my car, where's my hand sanitiser?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • IFWT
I don't work in education but suggesting people working on this don't care is clearly bollocks, lets be honest.

Also it's 8 working days away for DfE ;)

As you don't work in education perhaps you should listen to those who do.  Just a thought.
"If you can't say anything nice, don't say nothing at all"  Thumper (1942)

Justice for the 96

I'm a Believer

Offline Millie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • IFWT

So your suggestion Craig, to remedy DfE 'not caring', is that they maybe shouldn't have released updates to their guidance at all because it's pointless. Yeah that really screams caring, if only they cared as much as both of you!

All I'm suggesting is a little empathy and compassion. Is that really such a controversial viewpoint? I reckon there's a good chance Tepid that the people working this morning at DfE care about the same things as you.

There's a lot of 'us vs them' going round at the moment, and I just think in times like these it's a shame to see public sector workers being lumped into the 'them'. They didn't elect the government they have to work for.

Fucking hell, seriously!

Justice for the 96

I'm a Believer

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
Perfect example of the problems that are occurring during reopening.

A restaurant in rural Lower Saxony was closed for a year due to renovations. As a test run for reopening the restaurant, the owner decided to invite around forty people who helped during the renovation. The owner claims that it wasn't a party, but was a test run before reopening to the public and that distancing and hygiene regulations were adhered to. Health officials in Lower Saxony say that it clearly was a private party, rather than normal restaurant operations. Witnesses say masks were largely not worn, people were shaking hands and distancing requirements were ignored. At least ten people have tested positive with 70 in isolation with many awaiting test results. The owner is arguing that they could have been infected before or after the event. The state saying it doesn't matter
https://www.dw.com/en/german-covid-19-outbreak-traced-to-restaurant/a-53547360

Offline classycarra

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
As you don't work in education perhaps you should listen to those who do.  Just a thought.

Are you seriously suggesting you need to work in education to understand whether or not people working on a Bank Holiday weekend 'care'?

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we

So your suggestion Craig, to remedy DfE 'not caring', is that they maybe shouldn't have released updates to their guidance at all because it's pointless. Yeah that really screams caring, if only they cared as much as both of you!

Just for once it'd be nice if someone could post something on here without you immediately showing up to talk down to them. It's exhausting to read.

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA

So your suggestion Craig, to remedy DfE 'not caring', is that they maybe shouldn't have released updates to their guidance at all because it's 'pointless'. Yeah that really screams 'caring', if only they cared as much as both of you!

Talk about deliberately twisting my words.

No, you said at least they released some guidance and I said doing so with no time to implement it is marginally better than not doing so. In either case the guidance cannot be acted upon.

All were asking for is a bit of competency when it comes to the safety of kids & those who work in education.

Offline classycarra

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Just for once it'd be nice if someone could post something on here without you immediately showing up to talk down to them. It's exhausting to read.

Being talked down to in a post where I'm pleading with people to show a little compassion and empathy for their fellow public sector workers. Fuck me, irony overload

Offline Millie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • IFWT
Are you seriously suggesting you need to work in education to understand whether or not people working on a Bank Holiday weekend 'care'?

Yes.  You don't work in education - therefore you don't have any clue about any of this.  I probably know a little more than you, as my daughter is a teacher and the school's SENCO. 

Justice for the 96

I'm a Believer

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA

It’s been explained to you why the issue was not the fact they were working on a bank holiday weekend.

Are you being deliberately obtuse?

Offline classycarra

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
It’s been explained to you why the issue was not the fact they were working on a bank holiday weekend.

Are you being deliberately obtuse?

All I took issue with was Tepid suggesting people working long hours on the incident response "don't care". A conclusion he reached while they're working on a bank holiday weekend.

And he clarified afterwards that he stood by it. I didn't ask you to insert yourself into the conversation.

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
All I took issue with was Tepid suggesting people working long hours on the incident response "don't care". A conclusion he reached while they're working on a bank holiday weekend.

And he clarified afterwards that he stood by it. I didn't ask you to insert yourself into the conversation.
But he did.

Deal with it. Take it to pm if you want it 1 to 1

Cheers.
W

Offline classycarra

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Yes.  You don't work in education - therefore you don't have any clue about any of this.  I probably know a little more than you, as my daughter is a teacher and the school's SENCO. 

So that makes you an authority on whether or not someone you've never met working for the DfE this weekend cares?

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA

No one asked you to get all uppity about it either, but here we are, on a discussion forum having a discussion. Who’d have guessed it.

Offline Millie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • IFWT
So that makes you an authority on whether or not someone you've never met working for the DfE this weekend cares?

Obviously not.  ::)

Justice for the 96

I'm a Believer

Offline classycarra

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
No one asked you to get all uppity about it either, but here we are, on a discussion forum having a discussion. Who’d have guessed it.

;D indeed.

Didn't expect such an impassioned response from you guys who piled in! I didn't think asking for compassion for people working weekends during these difficult times was so controversial.

Hope you all enjoy the rest of the day, won't derail any more

Offline No666

• Married to Macca.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
The EU is increasingly making moves to ensure companies registered in tax havens don't get bailouts. See the link below. Are our shower doing anything similar or does any tax-dodging Tory donor get a slice of taxpayer funds?
https://www.politico.eu/article/if-you-want-a-bailout-in-europe-dont-use-tax-havens/

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
The EU is increasingly making moves to ensure companies registered in tax havens don't get bailouts. See the link below. Are our shower doing anything similar or does any tax-dodging Tory donor get a slice of taxpayer funds?
https://www.politico.eu/article/if-you-want-a-bailout-in-europe-dont-use-tax-havens/

Answered your own question.
Jurgen, you made us laugh, you made us cry, you made Liverpool a bastion of invincibilty, now leave us on a high - YNWA

Offline The North Bank

• Can even make the sun shine in Manchester - once in a blue moon...
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Shame he didn’t announce Cummings knighthood there and then. Thoroughly deserved for his incredible efforts in fighting the virus.

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Following the Cummings whitewash now announced UK is now at Stage 2, and schools will open next week.  Sadly it’s not even unbelievable.

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
Missed the start, what did he say about secondary schools reopening?

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
Missed the start, what did he say about secondary schools reopening?
The 15th...

Some are planning for the 1st...as he told us to... 
 Fucking hell, they don’t actually care.
W

Online HardworkDedication

• Hardwork and Dedication linked to many stories - Mingebag. Has no opinion of his own. Human news ticker tape.
  • Legacy Fan
The 15th...

I can't remember Boris ever saying secondary schools could open on 1st June. The intention was always for primary schools on that date. Today is the first time he's mentioned a specific date for secondary schools.

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
That's lockdown over then, basically.

Offline classycarra

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
The 15th...

so in...
Better still, they released the advice with time to implement  it.

You need
a good 2/3 weeks.
:P

Offline Jm55

• Would legit drive you round the bend but his car legit won't start. More bounze... to the ounze.
  • Legacy Fan

Not really - all the stuff that you actually want to do is still fucking closed.

You can just go to work and send your kids to school.

Offline RK7

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Not quite.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan

Of course its over. All we need is the shops to open and its back to the (new) normal.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson what an inbred, lying fuck-faced little toad he really is.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline RK7

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Of course its over. All we need is the shops to open and its back to the (new) normal.

Maybe for you it is but not for all of us.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
Maybe for you it is but not for all of us.

You can leave the house as many times as you want and drive to any place that you are open. There are a huge number of people in parks meeting each other who are not in their households. The police are patrolling and have an impossible job and are rightly not bothering.

The problem is we have nowhere to go. Once shops open we can make a day of it.

Offline RK7

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
You can leave the house as many times as you want and drive to any place that you are open. There are a huge number of people in parks meeting each other who are not in their households. The police are patrolling and have an impossible job and are rightly not bothering.

That does not equate to the ending of lockdown. We've established the country is full of morons, that doesn't mean you need to follow them.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion

Thank God I hate shopping! Are there people vitally desperate to spend a day there?

Offline killer-heels

• Legacy Fan
That does not equate to the ending of lockdown. We've established the country is full of morons, that doesn't mean you need to follow them.

You dont. But there is no real lockdown.

Offline RK7

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
You dont. But there is no real lockdown.

Yes there is, is pretty straight forward unless you choose to act dumb. Have you visited family and freinds at their homes?

Offline killer-heels

• Legacy Fan
Yes there is, is pretty straight forward unless you choose to act dumb. Have you visited family and freinds at their homes?

Thats just a restriction on social contact. We can go where we want that is open.