Author Topic: Mingebags  (Read 256161 times)

Offline Jake

• Fuck VAR
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fuck VAR
Re: Mingebags
« Reply #2000 on: May 11, 2021, 09:28:08 pm »
Just like Fox News?
I'm not vaccinated against covid and ... I don't wear masks.

Offline jackh

• Has a blog but doesn't like to talk about it. Slightly obsessed with the colour orange for some weird reason......
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
    • @hartejack
« Reply #2001 on: May 11, 2021, 09:35:22 pm »
This is one of the best threads to see bumped on the whole of RAWK - so many have said that over the course of 50+ pages... Please don't start crying wolf 😄

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #2002 on: May 11, 2021, 09:43:26 pm »
This is one of the best threads to see bumped on the whole of RAWK - so many have said that over the course of 50+ pages... Please don't start crying wolf 😄

Never cry wolf... Fox, maybe. Ferret, perhaps.
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline damomad

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2003 on: May 12, 2021, 11:16:11 pm »
Meals with workmates is one thing I haven’t missed about lockdown. I pay for my own because of too many awkward nights out over the years.

The last Christmas do (2019) one person got the hump and a spreadsheet comes out on the Monday morning, one of the lads is trying to sort out who owes who what. Going over to him to with him a quid and being reminded of the 4 vodkas you had with your roasties.

You're still the one pool where I'd happily drown

Offline RedSince86

• I blame Chris de Burgh
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2004 on: May 13, 2021, 01:47:48 pm »
That Strongbow post, Jesus wept as he didn't actually purchase those cans. :butt

I cannot comprehend how people are like this, deffo a Human flaw, seems they don't care about the response when they show their mingebaggary or what people are saying behind their back because they are like that.

Thick skinned or what.
"Since its purchase by the sheikh of Abu Dhabi, Manchester City has managed to cheat its way into the top echelon of European football and create a global, immensely profitable football empire, ignoring rules along the way. The club's newfound glory is rooted in lies."

Offline liverbloke

• Prototype RAWK Genius. Founder of stickysheets.com and prefers it solo. Gotta hand it to him, eh?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • i neither know nor care
« Reply #2005 on: June 2, 2021, 03:11:46 pm »
yesterday my neighbour was walking by as i was doing the lawn - yes, so far not that interesting i'll give you

he had his 2 little girls with him and they asked could they help me mow the lawn - well, what can you say

anyhoo, they stayed for about half an hour and helped me put the grass in the bin and do a little bit of weeding - yeh still not very interesting but you've read this far so stay with me

so i goes out and buys them some sweets as to say thank you for helping me

pops over to his house and gives the sweets to his missus - and she says aw thank you

later that day he knocks over at my house with the 2 packets of sweets and says - sorry mate the girls don't like these sweets could you get them - wait for it - some of these instead and hands me over a note with what sweets they do like written on it

as the french say - je shit you not

so i say okkaaaaaayyy and take the note from him - he smiles and leaves

i goes over to the shops and find that these 'listed' sweets are all much more expensive than the ones i got combined

so i bought them them the cheapest from the list and just the one bag for them to share

so it seems that in some weird warped way that i have been reduced to mingbaggery myself dammit

Quote from: Lee1-6Liv
Who would have thought liverblokes no draws idea would not be his worst idea of the weekend

Offline B0151?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2006 on: June 2, 2021, 03:14:58 pm »
yesterday my neighbour was walking by as i was doing the lawn - yes, so far not that interesting i'll give you

he had his 2 little girls with him and they asked could they help me mow the lawn - well, what can you say

anyhoo, they stayed for about half an hour and helped me put the grass in the bin and do a little bit of weeding - yeh still not very interesting but you've read this far so stay with me

so i goes out and buys them some sweets as to say thank you for helping me

pops over to his house and gives the sweets to his missus - and she says aw thank you

later that day he knocks over at my house with the 2 packets of sweets and says - sorry mate the girls don't like these sweets could you get them - wait for it - some of these instead and hands me over a note with what sweets they do like written on it

as the french say - je shit you not

so i say okkaaaaaayyy and take the note from him - he smiles and leaves

i goes over to the shops and find that these 'listed' sweets are all much more expensive than the ones i got combined

so i bought them them the cheapest from the list and just the one bag for them to share

so it seems that in some weird warped way that i have been reduced to mingbaggery myself dammit
Your neighbour is a weirdo. Who does that?? Even the 'buy my kids some sweets' is a bit much

I don't have kids like but Jesus

Offline liverbloke

• Prototype RAWK Genius. Founder of stickysheets.com and prefers it solo. Gotta hand it to him, eh?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2007 on: June 2, 2021, 03:41:19 pm »
Your neighbour is a weirdo. Who does that?? Even the 'buy my kids some sweets' is a bit much

he's usually alright and we can have a good gab about the footy - he's a chelsea fan even though he's scouse (don't ask) - but we don't go for a drink together or anything like that and i've never been in his house or him in mine

my girl says maybe he was happy that i bought the girls some sweets and it was just that they didn't like those particular sweets - asda's own jelly babies

but she always thinks the best of people

i hope he's not reading this as i've been quite specific - too late now  :wave

i did grumble like victor meldrew though

Who would have thought liverblokes no draws idea would not be his worst idea of the weekend

Online Drinks Sangria

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 'I'm caught on your coat again.'
« Reply #2008 on: June 2, 2021, 03:44:21 pm »

Yeah not sure mingebaggery but definitely bizarre. You've done a nice gesture, that you didn't have to do, and he comes over saying their specific preferences for how they'd like to be rewarded? Oddball behaviour and a bit out of order from him.
“Seeing these smiling faces is the greatest pleasure. They have been magnificent all season. They have been our 12th man. I have always said our fans are the best in England. Now I know they are the best in Europe too.” Rafa Benitez

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #2009 on: June 2, 2021, 03:45:38 pm »
I think it's more weird he asked if his kids could help than anything else!

Offline Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2010 on: June 2, 2021, 03:52:58 pm »
He can buy them the sweets his fucking self.

He can still reward his kids for doing a good turn, it doesn’t have to come from you. You already showed your appreciation.

I agree, the bloke’s a massive weirdo.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #2011 on: June 2, 2021, 04:07:23 pm »
Roped a couple of kids in for some cheap child labour and then tried to pay for said labour with leftover ASDA jelly babies you found at the back of your cupboard?

Ticking all the mingebag boxes so far ;)
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Charlie Adams fried egg

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2012 on: June 2, 2021, 04:17:57 pm »
He can buy them the sweets his fucking self.

He can still reward his kids for doing a good turn, it doesn’t have to come from you. You already showed your appreciation.

I agree, the bloke’s a massive weirdo.
Strange on a few levels.
One of lifes lessons is to accept a gesture graciously and not act like a spoilt entitled twat. So what will happen next time his kids get a gift they don't like?

Offline liverbloke

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2013 on: June 2, 2021, 06:03:02 pm »
Roped a couple of kids in for some cheap child labour and then tried to pay for said labour with leftover ASDA jelly babies you found at the back of your cupboard?

Ticking all the mingebag boxes so far ;)

Offline liverbloke

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2014 on: June 2, 2021, 06:14:36 pm »
...coming home now i've just seen him in the street

he shouted over - the kids loved them mate

and put his thumb up

i think i've set a precedent now...

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2015 on: June 2, 2021, 09:56:42 pm »
...coming home now i've just seen him in the street

he shouted over - the kids loved them mate

and put his thumb up

i think i've set a precedent now...
What he meant to say was "I loved them mate"

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2016 on: June 2, 2021, 10:12:21 pm »
he's usually alright and we can have a good gab about the footy - he's a chelsea fan even though he's scouse (don't ask) - but we don't go for a drink together or anything like that and i've never been in his house or him in mine

my girl says maybe he was happy that i bought the girls some sweets and it was just that they didn't like those particular sweets - asda's own jelly babies

but she always thinks the best of people

i hope he's not reading this as i've been quite specific - too late now  :wave

i did grumble like victor meldrew though

Wonder if there was something in them they didn't want the kids to eat? Like maybe some colours or gelantine? It's deffo odd behaviour, if that was me and I didn't want them to get those sweets, I'd buy some of their favourites themselves and swapped them, but not gone back to the neighbour with a list!!
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline L4Red

• Kopite
« Reply #2017 on: June 3, 2021, 08:37:58 am »
Wonder if there was something in them they didn't want the kids to eat? Like maybe some colours or gelantine? It's deffo odd behaviour, if that was me and I didn't want them to get those sweets, I'd buy some of their favourites themselves and swapped them, but not gone back to the neighbour with a list!!

Exactly, even if you don't want your kids to have them, just swap them for something you do want them to have yourself.

That said, Asda's own (smart price in my head now) jelly babies is a bit tight, surely Haribo wouldn't have been too much of a stretch ;D

Offline AlphaDelta

• Creepy, geeky, recidivist hose-spotter, checking out the size of your engine as we speak......
  • Legacy Fan
  • People's Republic of Liverpool
« Reply #2018 on: June 3, 2021, 10:02:13 am »
That neighbour is a jedi, absolute weird behaviour asking to buy more expensive sweets.

I fear I've been bitten by the mingebaggery bug, all the more ironic seeing how popular my Strongbow story was.....

I've got a mate from Kent who takes delight in being known as a mingebag. He's paid his mortgage off, his kids have flew the nest and he was made redundant from his old job, got a massive pay off and is now a postman.
He is the type of ballbag who constantly wears his Royal Mail clobber, even when not working. An example of which is he wears his Royal Mail issue boots every single day (but there comfy!!!)

Anyway, he frequently will come up to stay for a couple of days in mine, often in the company of our other mates. I don't mind, I have plenty of space and I don't mind the company.
So he was down in May and he came down again Saturday to Monday with another lad, both of them kipping in mine.

Now I need to go off kilter slightly, these are my group of mates that share the same hobby as me. I have a few circle of mates, childhood mates, workmates, footy mates and my geeky mates and this guy falls into the latter category.

So Saturday, Sunday and Monday we spend our time participating in said hobby, driving up to Lancashire, over to West Yorkshire and into Manchester plus a mooch around Liverpool. During the weekend I noticed his phone was oddly quiet, only for it start beeping and pinging when we got home to mine. Turns out he'd keep his data off until he got to mine and used the wifi.  ::)

Saturday we go for a Toby Carvery so he starved himself all day, lady comes round to take our order, we order beers, he asks for a tap water so he didn't have to pay for it!

During the weekend as the weather was fine, I kept everyone supplied with ice creams, drinks, a crate of water from Tesco AND on the Monday night before they left, I ordered a takeaway from our chippy and paid for it. No drama.

So imagine my surprise to get a bill off him for £35 petrol money (£10 for a previous visit and £25 for the weekend). Take into account the guy he brought up from Dartford was charged £45.

I can't decide if its ME being the mingebag, or is he being audacious in stinging me for fuel after spending three days using my wifi, gas, electricity AND towels as he didn't bring his own.

What a moral conundrum haha!  ;D
"I ask that you believe in this team and believe that together we can achieve great things."

Offline L4Red

• Kopite
« Reply #2019 on: June 3, 2021, 10:19:24 am »
What the fuck is his petrol your concern for! Hahahaha outrageous!

Also now you've got to tell us what your weird hobby is...

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #2020 on: June 3, 2021, 10:22:52 am »
I was thinking, whats this hobby he's made a point of not mentioning :D

I'm guessing dressing up as elves and pretending to fight other elves. Or metal detecting.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Lusty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2021 on: June 3, 2021, 10:39:54 am »
I was thinking, whats this hobby he's made a point of not mentioning :D

I'm guessing dressing up as elves and pretending to fight other elves. Or metal detecting.
Well I'm assuming they met on the Internet since he's from Kent, and whatever it is, it involves spending a lot of time in the car... I think we all know what's going on here ;D

Offline AlphaDelta

• Creepy, geeky, recidivist hose-spotter, checking out the size of your engine as we speak......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2022 on: June 3, 2021, 10:44:13 am »
Hahaha my hobby is taking pictures of fire engines, not too dissimilar to a train spotter, just minus the notepad, anorak and woolly hat!

I've been into them since a child and its never left me, too unfit and asthmatic to join the fire service I kind of became a geek/groupie and thats it.

I travel around the UK and the world taking pictures of different fire engines, have my own website, had pictures published in books and magazines, you name it.

The funny thing is for years I hid it from people, especially girls and people in work, I wanted to keep my image of a footy mad, beer loving lads lad. But then one day a few years ago I thought, balls to it and balls to everyone else, its something that makes me happy to don't hide it.  :)

"I ask that you believe in this team and believe that together we can achieve great things."

Offline Lusty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2023 on: June 3, 2021, 10:50:55 am »
Hahaha my hobby is taking pictures of fire engines, not too dissimilar to a train spotter, just minus the notepad, anorak and woolly hat!

I've been into them since a child and its never left me, too unfit and asthmatic to join the fire service I kind of became a geek/groupie and thats it.

I travel around the UK and the world taking pictures of different fire engines, have my own website, had pictures published in books and magazines, you name it.

The funny thing is for years I hid it from people, especially girls and people in work, I wanted to keep my image of a footy mad, beer loving lads lad. But then one day a few years ago I thought, balls to it and balls to everyone else, its something that makes me happy to don't hide it.  :)

Fucking hell mate you've managed to come up with something worse than dogging ;D

Offline AlphaDelta

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2024 on: June 3, 2021, 10:52:28 am »
Fucking hell mate you've managed to come up with something worse than dogging ;D

:D #pullshoodofanorakupanddisappears

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #2025 on: June 3, 2021, 10:58:47 am »
I was thinking either metal detecting or bottle digging.
Never in a million years would I have guessed of taking pictures of fire engines  :D

So I take it you all piley into his van and he drives you round from station to station?
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline Lusty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2026 on: June 3, 2021, 11:09:57 am »
Never in a million years would I have guessed of taking pictures of fire engines  :D

So I take it you all piley into his van and he drives you round from station to station?
Presumably they all have to bring a flask of weak lemon drink with them ;D

(I joke of course - those of us who spend all day on a football forum don't get the opporunity to take the piss out of others for being geeks that often)

Online Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2027 on: June 3, 2021, 11:11:21 am »
:D #pullshoodofanorakupanddisappears

;D

What's your favourite ever fire engine?

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #2028 on: June 3, 2021, 11:19:55 am »
I was asking about this because I assume this is why he's charging you petrol money  :wave
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2029 on: June 3, 2021, 11:37:06 am »
;D

I'm just waiting for Rob to find his way into the thread and start discussing the differences with AlphaDelta in regards to the 1949 DENNIS F7 and the 1955 DENNIS F2.

Offline AlphaDelta

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2030 on: June 3, 2021, 11:44:03 am »
I'm just waiting for Rob to find his way into the thread and start discussing the differences with AlphaDelta in regards to the 1949 DENNIS F7 and the 1955 DENNIS F2.

Haha nice one Pete, you've got the lingo pal :)

Offline AlphaDelta

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2031 on: June 3, 2021, 11:45:44 am »
;D

Too many to pick from, out in the USA, like most things, they are bigger, more flamboyant and impressive, but growing up in 1980s Liverpool the fire brigade were a common sight, so a Dennis for me all day haha!

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2032 on: June 3, 2021, 11:46:57 am »
Haha nice one Pete, you've got the lingo pal :)

Google is my Fire Engine friend mate.  Rob won't need google though.

I hope the likes of 24/7 or John C see this thread and give you a Fire Engine related custom title :)

Offline AlphaDelta

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2033 on: June 3, 2021, 11:47:07 am »

Haha its actually quite a common thing with different society's or clubs around the world. We just pile into my mates Insignia though and visit different stations.

Offline Buck Pete

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2034 on: June 3, 2021, 11:51:41 am »
Haha its actually quite a common thing with different society's or clubs around the world. We just pile into my mates Insignia though and visit different stations.

Fair play man

Think I'll stick with dogging but for what its worth I think yours is a pretty cool hobby.  Especially if you all take turns driving and have a few beers and some grub etc.

As you say though, The engines in the States make ours look a bit boring in comparison.  Have you been over and looked at some US rigs close up?

Offline AlphaDelta

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2035 on: June 3, 2021, 12:04:32 pm »
Fair play man

Think I'll stick with dogging but for what its worth I think yours is a pretty cool hobby.  Especially if you all take turns driving and have a few beers and some grub etc.

As you say though, The engines in the States make ours look a bit boring in comparison.  Have you been over and looked at some US rigs close up?

Cheers pal, thats what we do, make a weekend of it, geeking in the day, beers and grub of a night, its boss. Yep, been over to the States a few times. Its more common out there, they are called 'fire buffs' and its a big culture. They even have things called ride along's where you can travel with them on the fire trucks, haha I feel like the Rain Man here quoting all this.

Offline L4Red

• Kopite
« Reply #2036 on: June 3, 2021, 12:13:19 pm »
Good luck to ya, not harming anyone are you!

What do you make of that little scamp Norman Price? The things he puts his poor mother through

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2037 on: June 3, 2021, 12:23:04 pm »
That neighbour is a jedi, absolute weird behaviour asking to buy more expensive sweets.

I fear I've been bitten by the mingebaggery bug, all the more ironic seeing how popular my Strongbow story was.....

I've got a mate from Kent who takes delight in being known as a mingebag. He's paid his mortgage off, his kids have flew the nest and he was made redundant from his old job, got a massive pay off and is now a postman.
He is the type of ballbag who constantly wears his Royal Mail clobber, even when not working. An example of which is he wears his Royal Mail issue boots every single day (but there comfy!!!)

Anyway, he frequently will come up to stay for a couple of days in mine, often in the company of our other mates. I don't mind, I have plenty of space and I don't mind the company.
So he was down in May and he came down again Saturday to Monday with another lad, both of them kipping in mine.

Now I need to go off kilter slightly, these are my group of mates that share the same hobby as me. I have a few circle of mates, childhood mates, workmates, footy mates and my geeky mates and this guy falls into the latter category.

So Saturday, Sunday and Monday we spend our time participating in said hobby, driving up to Lancashire, over to West Yorkshire and into Manchester plus a mooch around Liverpool. During the weekend I noticed his phone was oddly quiet, only for it start beeping and pinging when we got home to mine. Turns out he'd keep his data off until he got to mine and used the wifi.  ::)

Saturday we go for a Toby Carvery so he starved himself all day, lady comes round to take our order, we order beers, he asks for a tap water so he didn't have to pay for it!

During the weekend as the weather was fine, I kept everyone supplied with ice creams, drinks, a crate of water from Tesco AND on the Monday night before they left, I ordered a takeaway from our chippy and paid for it. No drama.

So imagine my surprise to get a bill off him for £35 petrol money (£10 for a previous visit and £25 for the weekend). Take into account the guy he brought up from Dartford was charged £45.

I can't decide if its ME being the mingebag, or is he being audacious in stinging me for fuel after spending three days using my wifi, gas, electricity AND towels as he didn't bring his own.

What a moral conundrum haha!  ;D

Just hit him with a bill for all the stuff he has used without paying for over the 2 weekends. Although in saying that, if me and a couple of mates were going on a fairly long drive we'd split the petrol costs anyway.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
« Reply #2038 on: June 3, 2021, 12:46:43 pm »
I thought it was a general rule for the whole of mankind that the alcohol that you leave behind belongs to the host? The fact that he genuinely believed that it was an April fools joke is why this thread is my favorite.

There's  group of us mates who've stayed close since childhood. One lad was known for being a tightarse. When we were 15/16 and all smokers (but always skint) he would always, when asked if he could 'lend' you a cig cos you were out, tell you he only had a couple left and pull out a box to show you. But we eventually sussed that he'd then go through half a dozen smokes the rest of the day/evening. The twat used to carry two packs of cigs, one almost empty to show people why he couldn't give you a cig, the other with his proper supply in.

In later years, he also got sussed as always manipulating a way of entering the pub last so he wouldn't get the first round (when there's a group of you, there's never an equal number of rounds). We set him up once, all holding back as we got to the pub entrance and nudging him in first. He knew he was caught, his pinked cheeks told that, but acted like nothing was up and did actually buy the first round.

Few years ago, one of my group of close mates whose got a caravan on Anglesey threw open an invite for us to have a lads weekend there. 4 of us went and the host travelled in the car driven by the mingebag. We all took boxes of ale, but were out down the pubs most of the couple of days anyway, getting back pissed and tired at night and just crashing out. So, when it comes time to leave, we've all got 8/10 cans left. Me and my mate who was travelling with me just left ours in the fridge for the host, nothing said. Mingebag mate gets his Buds out the fridge and puts them on the backseat of the car. We all look at each other knowingly and smirk.

I had to fill-up before the journey back so lost the other two who went on. I called after a bit to check on progress. The guy that hosted us at his caravan told us the A55 was busy but he'd cracked open one of the mingebag's cans to help pass the time (cue cursing in the background). They call back half an hour later. Traffic is getting rubbish, and heard on the radio there's a problem on Runcorn Bridge (this before the new one opened), host mate had cracked open a second.

Host mate then calls us a bit later to say they're stuck in a queue for the Bridge, which was closed, and we should avoid it. He's opened a third can.

We stayed on the M56 and skipped round the Bridge and got home before them. My mate who hosted managed to drink all the Buds except one - telling the mingebag mate "I've left you a can for when you get home"

A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #2039 on: June 3, 2021, 01:12:31 pm »

jesus the neck of him charging you petrol money. what a fucking tight wad

I have sort of had that predicament before, a so called mate who expected me to travel the length of the country multiple times when it suited him. There was times i couldnt simply because i had other things on (namely sorting my wedding) plus the travel involved, if I couldnt make it I would get months of abuse off him

The one time I asked it of him was my wedding/stag, considering all the times i went out of my way for him he owed me that. But of course mingebags dont see it that way, basically inviting him was another stick to beat me with.

The way he went on you would think I was expecting him to fly first class to Las Vegas and remortgage his house and starve his family for 6 months. One of the excuses he gave me was petrol money.

Miserable bastard, he is very lucky he emailed this to me and didnt say it to my face. I was under a lot of stress at the time with the wedding, wasnt sleeping, he knew that and he still went out of his way to be an absolute c*nt to me. All this over email, if he was in front of me I would have broken his jaw

There's  group of us mates who've stayed close since childhood. One lad was known for being a tightarse. When we were 15/16 and all smokers (but always skint) he would always, when asked if he could 'lend' you a cig cos you were out, tell you he only had a couple left and pull out a box to show you. But we eventually sussed that he'd then go through half a dozen smokes the rest of the day/evening. The twat used to carry two packs of cigs, one almost empty to show people why he couldn't give you a cig, the other with his proper supply in.

have another mate like that, he wouldnt spend christmas.

Always scabbing booze off us. One night after a few drinks a gang of us went the chippy on way home, he went with us but didnt buy anything, said he had no money. Could see it coming a mile off, after we get our food he goes round every one of us,
"give us a few chips will you"

I told him to fuck off, he was just too mean to spend 2 quid on a bag of chips but happy to scab off everyone. fuck off
« Last Edit: June 3, 2021, 01:24:51 pm by paulrazor »
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR