Author Topic: Fulham v LFC, away ticket selling details  (Read 6902 times)

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
Fulham v LFC, away ticket selling details
« on: February 20, 2019, 03:07:07 pm »
Liverpool FC has released the following information regarding away ticket sales for the Premier League game against Fulham on Sunday March 17.

The fixture at Craven Cottage is scheduled to kick-off at 2.15pm GMT.

The club has received a total allocation of 2688 stand tickets for this ALL ticket fixture. Supporters not in possession of a ticket are urged not to travel.

Ticket prices

Adult - £30 
Over 65s & 18-21s - £25
17 and under (Junior) - £20

Within the allocation are a number of restricted view tickets which carry a reduction of £2.

Please be aware that supporters in possession of concessionary tickets will be asked for ID at the turnstiles. If supporters are not able to provide the relevant ID, they will be refused entry. 

Hospitality Members

Sir Kenny Dalglish Box holders, Premium Level and Centenary Club members should contact the Hospitality Department on 0151 264 2222, option 2.

Disabled supporters

Within the allocation, the club has received 19 pairs of wheelchair and personal assistant tickets. Ambulant and personal assistant tickets are also available - please click here.

Ticket sales

The below sales will take place ONLINE only.
Tickets will be available to season ticket holders, Official Members and Fan Card holders based on attendance at Premier League away fixtures during 2017-18 on the following days:

Attendance at 16 games: from 8.15am GMT on Monday February 25 until 10.45am on Tuesday February 26.

Supporters are guaranteed a ticket during this sale and can purchase one ticket per person, up to a maximum of ten tickets per transaction.

The following sales will then take place on a first come first served basis, subject to availability, and supporters can purchase one ticket per person up to a maximum of four tickets per transaction.

Attendance at 15 or more games: from 11am until 1.45pm on Tuesday February 26.

Attendance at 14 or more games: from 2pm on Tuesday February 26 until 10.45am on Thursday February 28.

Attendance at 13 or more games: from 11am on Thursday February 28.

Should there be any tickets remaining following the initial sales, Liverpool FC will make a further announcement. Supporters are advised to check here for sale updates.

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/tickets/338925-liverpool-fulham-craven-cottage-tickets
Quote from: Harvest Fields
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
Re: Fulham v LFC, away ticket selling details
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2019, 05:54:49 pm »
Shite allocation - Arsenal got 2,900....

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2019, 06:26:45 pm »
Shite allocation - Arsenal got 2,900....
Why such a difference I wonder? Can they move their divide and so charge more for the neutral seats knowing we'll sell it out? I'd have thought Arsenal would though too.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline stoz

• John Motson. The Flag Bearer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2019, 06:39:01 pm »
Why such a difference I wonder? Can they move their divide and so charge more for the neutral seats knowing we'll sell it out? I'd have thought Arsenal would though too.

Or do LFC announce the figure that is available in the general away supporter sales, having already deducted the players, corporates, sponsors etc...... allocations?

Offline daindan

• lyin clock......
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2019, 09:46:26 pm »
Or do LFC announce the figure that is available in the general away supporter sales, having already deducted the players, corporates, sponsors etc...... allocations?

Nope the figure doesn’t include deductions

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2019, 10:07:38 pm »
I think Fulham changed the configuration so they can sell more in the neutral bit. They can charge double plus an annual membership if on sale to home / neutral fans.

We have got virtually the same as United got the other week and they are quite transparent with their numbers.

Offline DougLFC94

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2019, 10:43:02 pm »
Yeah I don't think it's anything dodgy from the club. I suppose under the rules Fulham are only required to give 2,570 so it's hardly surprising when you take that into account.

Offline Dan The Man 28373

• Legacy Fan
  • We Always win in Rome!!
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2019, 12:50:08 am »
We used to get between 2800 & 3000 tickets from them in previous seasons.  Not sure why it's gone down this season.

Think I'll have to wait for returns on 13 aways.

Offline carl123uk

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @CarlLFC5
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2019, 06:37:04 am »
United got 2,711 last month

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2019, 08:23:34 am »
I wasn't expecting it to start that high. Oh well, we'll have to see how it drops....
We are a team of one half.

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2019, 08:54:09 am »
We used to get between 2800 & 3000 tickets from them in previous seasons.  Not sure why it's gone down this season.

Think I'll have to wait for returns on 13 aways.
They have clearly cashed in and increased the neutral area and sold tickets at £60 a pop rather than away ones at £30.
i watched the chelsea game at my sisters. her 12 year old son is severly autistic and i forgot myself and jumped up screaming at the goal and he went nuts. screaming and shouting. scared the fuck out of me. apologised to my sister as i thought id upset him, turns out he was joining in.

Offline daindan

• lyin clock......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2019, 05:54:19 pm »
Anyone’s tickets come

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2019, 06:00:04 pm »
I wasn't expecting it to start that high. Oh well, we'll have to see how it drops....

Sold out on 14, so will have to hope for returns on 13.  Was looking forward to doing Fulham away again, seen some decent matches at Craven Cottage over the years.

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #13 on: March 1, 2019, 01:43:55 pm »
Snap. Not sure when the next sale will be - maybe the end of next week

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #14 on: March 1, 2019, 06:03:19 pm »
Snap. Not sure when the next sale will be - maybe the end of next week
The last time that we had a domestic away straight after a euro away was Rome followed by Chelsea, they did the returns sale for Chelsea on the Monday before Rome so if they do that again, the Fulham away returns sale (if they have one) will be on Mon 11th Mar.

Offline Sooty89!!!

• Simpleton with a Repressed Replica Top Fetish.
  • Kopite
« Reply #15 on: March 2, 2019, 07:26:32 am »
Anyone’s tickets come
No still not had mine from the 1st sale

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #16 on: March 2, 2019, 10:54:43 am »
Me neither

Just come :)
« Last Edit: March 2, 2019, 11:48:24 am by Shanklygates »

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #17 on: March 2, 2019, 06:42:40 pm »
Anyone’s tickets come
Arrived yesterday.

Offline daindan

• lyin clock......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #18 on: March 2, 2019, 07:09:47 pm »
Yeh got mine yesterday and today

Offline stevienash

• Legacy Fan
  • 'White liquid in a bottle has to be milk.'"
« Reply #19 on: March 5, 2019, 05:21:12 pm »
Doesn't look like there will be a late sale for this one?

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #20 on: March 5, 2019, 05:34:12 pm »
Doesn't look like there will be a late sale for this one?

Bit early to say

Any announcement will be Mon/Tue next week

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #21 on: March 5, 2019, 05:35:57 pm »
Bit early to say

Any announcement will be Mon/Tue next week

Needs to be sooner surely? Loads will be in Munich Tuesday to Thursday, leaving no time for a sale. Hoping they announce this week, with a Monday sale.

Offline stevienash

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #22 on: March 5, 2019, 06:14:24 pm »
Needs to be sooner surely? Loads will be in Munich Tuesday to Thursday, leaving no time for a sale. Hoping they announce this week, with a Monday sale.

This is what i was thinking mate

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #23 on: March 5, 2019, 08:19:44 pm »
The last time we were had the same scenario, Roma/Chelsea, the Chelsea returns sale was on the Monday before the match, so hopefully Monday next week.

I’d like to think that even our TO wouldn’t be so stupid to put it on when we’re all in Munich next Tue-Thu.

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #24 on: March 6, 2019, 09:33:09 am »

Good point, didnt think of that

The last time we were had the same scenario, Roma/Chelsea, the Chelsea returns sale was on the Monday before the match, so hopefully Monday next week.

Yeah I even got stung by that because we were in Rome on the Monday. Completely forgot whilst sat drinking in the sun about Chelsea sale and missed out in the returns  :butt

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #25 on: March 8, 2019, 12:42:34 pm »

I’d like to think that even our TO wouldn’t be so stupid to put it on when we’re all in Munich next Tue-Thu.
Unless there is an announcement today for a returns sale on Monday, it looks highly likely that it won't happen at all as they won't do the sale on Tue, Wed or Thu next week  :(

Offline Barry Banana

• because johnster was a rubbish username?...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Long live the King
« Reply #26 on: March 8, 2019, 03:59:46 pm »
Liverpool have released a further ticket sales notice for the forthcoming Premier League fixture with Fulham, to be played at Craven Cottage on March 17, kick off 2.15pm.

We have received an additional minimal allocation from Fulham.

Tickets will be available to season ticket holders, official Members and fan card holders based on attendance at Premier League away fixtures during season 2017-18.

Attendance at 14 games: from 11am until 1.45pm on Monday March 11. 

Only in the event tickets remain…

Attendance at 13 games: from 2pm on Monday March 11.

The additional allocation from Fulham bit seems odd. The away end and neutral end are a fixed size. Both previously sold out.
Long live the King

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #27 on: March 8, 2019, 04:39:21 pm »
Going to struggle to get a ticket with 13 aways, but will be ready to refresh the website on Monday at 1400!!

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2019, 12:33:09 pm »
Sold out within minutes on 14 aways, didn't think there was going to be any chance for 13.  Should be OK for Cardiff & Newcastle though.

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #29 on: March 11, 2019, 12:52:21 pm »
Sold out within minutes on 14 aways, didn't think there was going to be any chance for 13.  Should be OK for Cardiff & Newcastle though.
You'll be guaranteed Cardiff and Newcastle Dan.What will your 13 credits from last season give you going into next season Dan ?
Kenny Godglish

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2019, 01:58:10 pm »
You'll be guaranteed Cardiff and Newcastle Dan.What will your 13 credits from last season give you going into next season Dan ?

I'll actually be on 11 next season when I get Cardiff & Newcastle.  Had to miss 3 aways that I was eligible for (Wolves, Man City & Everton), because had additional costs for these games that I couldn't afford. 

I missed 5 other aways that I didn't qualify for at all, either in the initial sale or with returns (Huddersfield Town, Watford, Burnley, Bournemouth & Fulham).

If Huddersfield, Fulham & Burnley go down, I should get at least 2 more aways next season, depending on who gets promoted, but there should be some decent allocations.

So if I go to Man City, Wolves & Everton next season & get 2 aways of the 3 promoted sides, I should be on 15 or maybe 16.  Can't remember if I've ever got to 19 before (maybe years ago).

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2019, 02:01:23 pm »
If there is no sale at 2pm, will the criteria drop still? I know that sounds strange but it has not (yet) got rid of the one I put in my basket earlier but says I don't qualify to buy it.

I just thought they would empty baskets but it didn't.... but at this rate it might as well have! ::)

Offline ABJ

• Legacy Fan
  • Internet terrorist
« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2019, 02:08:04 pm »
If there is no sale at 2pm, will the criteria drop still? I know that sounds strange but it has not (yet) got rid of the one I put in my basket earlier but says I don't qualify to buy it.

I just thought they would empty baskets but it didn't.... but at this rate it might as well have! ::)
They still haven't dropped it  :butt

Offline Craig S

• KOP CONDUCTOR
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2019, 02:09:55 pm »

Same. I have one in my basket that says we don't qualify. But we do in the 13 sale.
I am just refreshing and trying changing names.

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #34 on: March 11, 2019, 05:31:40 pm »
I tried it too but I think there was officially no 13 sale it's still on 14 which is really annoying. I have cleared mine now as there was no point but the match is no longer listed. Oh well...  :-\

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #35 on: March 11, 2019, 08:18:32 pm »
Did anybody get one on 13 or did it not drop?

Offline RedPat

• Legacy Fan
  • Kenny Godglish
« Reply #36 on: March 12, 2019, 12:00:30 am »
I'll actually be on 11 next season when I get Cardiff & Newcastle.  Had to miss 3 aways that I was eligible for (Wolves, Man City & Everton), because had additional costs for these games that I couldn't afford. 

I missed 5 other aways that I didn't qualify for at all, either in the initial sale or with returns (Huddersfield Town, Watford, Burnley, Bournemouth & Fulham).

If Huddersfield, Fulham & Burnley go down, I should get at least 2 more aways next season, depending on who gets promoted, but there should be some decent allocations.

So if I go to Man City, Wolves & Everton next season & get 2 aways of the 3 promoted sides, I should be on 15 or maybe 16.  Can't remember if I've ever got to 19 before (maybe years ago).
Jesus Dan very honorable of you for not credit hunting the three you qualified for but didn’t buy.
Kenny Godglish

Offline Shanklygates

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #37 on: March 12, 2019, 08:00:08 am »
Did anybody get one on 13 or did it not drop?
Don't think they dropped it. A couple if us had them in our baskets b4 2pm but couldn't buy them

Offline PaulKS

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #38 on: March 12, 2019, 10:15:14 am »
Don't think they dropped it. A couple if us had them in our baskets b4 2pm but couldn't buy them

Ok thanks mate

Offline stevienash

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #39 on: March 12, 2019, 07:04:04 pm »
Can we have an exchange thread for this one?