Author Topic: Typhoid Trump: the not-smart, corrupt, coward, loser, thread  (Read 4571870 times)

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class

These people are absolute loons

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/kellyanne-conway-donald-trump-barack-obama-spying-through-microwave-claims-a7626826.html

The government of the USA has been taken over by the tinfoil hat brigade.

Unbelievable. The long-term ramifications from our current Age of Ignorance is probably going to take generations to undo. And the sad part is it is mostly ignorance by choice and laziness in an era with so much access to genuine information. Sadly, it would have to require some sort of new version of the Enlightenment that can be condensed to 140 characters and pushed through a popular culture medium for anybody to take notice.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan

Unbelievable. The long-term ramifications from our current Age of Ignorance is probably going to take generations to undo. And the sad part is it is mostly ignorance by choice and laziness in an era with so much access to genuine information. Sadly, it would have to require some sort of new version of the Enlightenment that can be condensed to 140 characters and pushed through a popular culture medium for anybody to take notice.

It's an age that has been deliberately engineered by those who want the population smart enough to do their jobs but not smart enough to question why.  Just give them enough toys to play with and distract them, then tell them somebody might take their creature comforts away. 

Except you can never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  This monster they've created is about to slip out of their control.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
Trump apparently likes charts in his one page memos.

Here's one, courtesy of the CBO and Rupe's own WSJ:

"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Trump apparently likes charts in his one page memos.

Here's one, courtesy of the CBO and Rupe's own WSJ:

That red line goes up, must be good news.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
A nice way to clear some debt

Kushners Set to Get $400 Million From Chinese Firm on Tower
by David Kocieniewski and Caleb Melby
March 13, 2017, 11:57 AM EDT March 13, 2017, 1:44 PM EDT

Family company of president’s son-in-law in deal with Anbang
    Plan is circulating among investors for more equity partners

Jared Kushner to Get $400 Million From Tower Sale

A company owned by the family of Jared Kushner, President Donald Drumpf’s son-in-law and senior adviser, stands to receive more than $400 million from a prominent Chinese company that is investing in the Kushners’ marquee Manhattan office tower at 666 Fifth Ave.

The planned $4-billion transaction includes terms that some real estate experts consider unusually favorable for the Kushners. It provides them with both a sizable cash payout from Anbang Insurance Group for a property that has struggled financially and an equity stake in a new partnership. 

The details of the agreement, which is being circulated to attract additional investors, were shared with Bloomberg. It would make business partners of Kushner Cos. and Anbang, whose murky links to the Chinese power structure have raised national security concerns over its U.S. investments. In the process, an existing mortgage owed by the Kushners will be slashed to about a fifth of its current amount....
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-03-13/kushners-set-to-get-400-million-from-chinese-on-marquee-tower

It's an age that has been deliberately engineered by those who want the population smart enough to do their jobs but not smart enough to question why.  Just give them enough toys to play with and distract them, then tell them somebody might take their creature comforts away. 

Except you can never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  This monster they've created is about to slip out of their control.

Yep. Great piece by Anne Applebaum in the Washington Post that mentions this issue, which ends with this fitting conclusion

And so: A faked film inspired the president to cite an imaginary crisis, the existence of which was confirmed by a fake expert — and which now inspired another television team to try to create a real crisis using real people (in a neighborhood crawling with both real and fake journalists) to make it all seem true.

All of this leaves viewers, and voters, in a difficult place. Sooner or later there will be actual violence in response to an imaginary crisis. Sooner or later, a Swedish suburb or an American city will erupt because someone needs it to erupt to justify a demagogue’s speech. But will it be “real” violence or fake? Sooner or later, we won’t know the difference at all
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/global-opinions/sweden-immigrants-and-trumps-post-enlightenment-world/2017/03/12/97ea9c32-05b1-11e7-b1e9-a05d3c21f7cf_story.html?utm_term=.5043cf782749

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
President Trump's proposed budget 'could result in layoffs'

The proposed budget will increase defence spending and make severe cuts to programmes in environment, social services, and public broadcasting

President Trump is set to announce the largest budget cuts in American history since the post-World War II scale back.

The 2018 fiscal year budget proposal calls for major cuts to programmes across the federal government in order to pay for increases in military and some national security spending increases.

The government is on track to spend nearly $4.1 trillion in the next fiscal year.

The White House confirmed that military spending would increase by $54 billion, with subsequent non-defence cuts in that amount.

President Trump said it would be “one of the largest increases in spending American history...and it will be fully paid for” during his first Cabinet meeting on 13 March.

Republican House of Representatives member Tom Cole of Oklahoma expressed concerns to Reuters that cuts to programmes like subsidised aid for disabled children and the elderly would put his fellow party members in a tough position.

Mr Cole said they are forced to choose between toeing the party line and supporting the President in his call for smaller government and keeping programmes and services popular with many constituents.

Currently, Republicans control both houses of Congress and are also discussing a replacement healthcare programme for Obamacare.

Among the more controversial budget slashing would be to the Environmental Protection Agency’s funding of cleanup for the Great Lakes which span Michigan, Ohio, and Pennsylvania - states Mr Trump won during the 2016 election. Cuts would also have an effect on funding for sewage treatment facilities around the country.

Secretary Scott Pruitt has already drawn the ire of environmental scientists, claiming recently that humans are not the main cause of climate change.

A former Pentagon official, Assistant Secretary for Defence, Manpower and Reserve Affairs Todd A. Weiler told The Independent the proposed cuts to the Coast Guard would be "devastating," the US maritime security agency.

Mr Weiler said the proposed cuts are in direct opposition to the national security priorities of the Trump administration.

Other reports have indicated the proposed budget, to be announced on 16 March, will also include cuts to public broadcasting and global health assistance, administered through the US Agency for International Development at the State department.

With the deep cuts planned and an upcoming Executive Order to be signed on 13 March calling for a “reorganisation of the Executive Branch,” a source working on the budget on Capitol Hill told The Independent they expect layoffs to government workers as well.

Some in the president’s party feel that the proposed budget does not cut nearly enough, however.

House of Representatives member Mo Brooks of Alabama told Reuters that he is worried “the Trump budget will not be austere enough to minimise America’s risk of suffering.”

Mr Brooks fears the US will slip into a debt crisis like Venezuela, where inflation is skyrocketing and there is a shortage of even the most basic goods like milk.

Former Congressional Budget Office director Robert Reischauer told the Washington Post that the proposed cuts are not just a matter of cost-saving measures here and there, but that they would require “a wholesale triage of a vast array of federal activities.”

Two-thirds of the federal budget is dedicated to Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, and low income programmes and is not expected to change in the 16 March proposal.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-federal-budget-cuts-layoffs-a7628296.html
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Online BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
One of the greatest quotes by a spokesperson ever.

"I'm not in job of having evidence" - Kellyanne Conway.

On the subject of Spicer saying the use of inverted commas means that you aren't being literal, does that mean if you call someone the "n word" or say "you want to kill the president" you can't get in trouble anymore?

And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
A audio has been released of Ryan slamming Trump from last October.

I wonder why its been released now.

Maybe to stop people talking about Trumpcare.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 08:23:54 am by Trada »

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Online BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
A audio has been released of Ryan slamming Trump from last October.

I wonder why its been released now.

Maybe to stop people talking about Trumpcare.

No the story of Trump donating his $400k salary is the story trying to cover over the CBO report
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline theMilkman

• but doesn't deliver.
  • Legacy Fan
"But the most important thing that we all must remember is that this football club is much more important and bigger than anybody."~ King Kenny Dalglish

Online stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
No the story of Trump donating his $400k salary is the story trying to cover over the CBO report

The one where Lawrence O'Donnell says he'll donate that money and will that way cost the US-taxpayers even more because he can get a 158k tax deduction because of the donation? ;)

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
So if it wasn't wire tapping, where is the proof of the illegal surveillance?
Also, where is the proof of the millions of illegal voters? We're all waiting...

"The key isn't the system itself, but how the players adapt on the pitch. It doesn't matter if it's 4-3-3 or 4-4-2, it's the role of the players that counts." Rafa Benitez

Offline jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • June 20, 2009. Still no justice for Neda
So if it wasn't wire tapping, where is the proof of the illegal surveillance?
Also, where is the proof of the millions of illegal voters? We're all waiting...

Liars don't do proof, they deflect.
Kill the humourless

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
Liars don't do proof, they deflect.

Of course. We all know Trump is a liar and we know what he does. So we shouldn't let him get away with it.

Asking about previous statements is a way to get to Trump and people like him. What he wants is to jump from one topic to the next. He has talked about serious flaws in the election. So big that America may have the wrong President. Surely it has to be investigated. Or he will have to take everything back. The accusations about wire tapping are serious too. So serious that Obama could probably take him to court. Which I hope he does. All in all, I'd claim that the President is unable to separate facts and fiction. Can he be trusted to do his duty?

"The key isn't the system itself, but how the players adapt on the pitch. It doesn't matter if it's 4-3-3 or 4-4-2, it's the role of the players that counts." Rafa Benitez

Offline Alan_X

• WUM. 'twatito' - The Cat Herding Firm But Fair Voice Of Reason (Except when he's got a plank up his arse). Gimme some skin, priest! Has a general dislike for Elijah Wood. Clearly cannot fill even a thong! RAWK Resident Muppet. Has a crush o
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Come on you fucking red men!!!
  • Super Title: This is super!
Of course. We all know Trump is a liar and we know what he does. So we shouldn't let him get away with it.

Asking about previous statements is a way to get to Trump and people like him. What he wants is to jump from one topic to the next. He has talked about serious flaws in the election. So big that America may have the wrong President. Surely it has to be investigated. Or he will have to take everything back. The accusations about wire tapping are serious too. So serious that Obama could probably take him to court. Which I hope he does. All in all, I'd claim that the President is unable to separate facts and fiction. Can he be trusted to do his duty?

Of course he can't. The Republicans probably know that too, but they have shown no interest in calling Trump to account because all the greedy bastards can see are tax cuts for the rich paid for by 'small government' (ie no money for the poor, no money for regulation, no money for anything the religious nut-jobs find offensive...). 
Sid Lowe (@sidlowe)
09/03/2011 08:04
Give a man a mask and he will tell the truth, Give a man a user name and he will act like a total twat.
Its all about winning shiny things.

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
It's obscene the amount of indulgence this piece of shit is getting from the GOP.  At the very least he's earned a reprimand. 

Popcorn's Art

Offline Red-Soldier

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
It's obscene the amount of indulgence this piece of shit is getting from the GOP.  At the very least he's earned a reprimand.

They wont do anything to him, they are a bunch of scumbags, who couldn't care one bit about their country.

We hammer the Tories for being pieces of shit, but the GOP take it to a whole new level!

Offline Red Beret

• Legacy Fan
They wont do anything to him, they are a bunch of scumbags, who couldn't care one bit about their country.

We hammer the Tories for being pieces of shit, but the GOP take it to a whole new level!

The truly annoying thing is that they will not be deservedly punished at the ballot box for their behaviour, because they're so fucking efficient at shit throwing and muck spreading.

That said, I will still be surprised if this moron orange fuckstick is still in charge by this time next year.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Zeb

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice.
The GOP solidarity is already starting to fray. When they realise they're going to get left holding the bag for the healthcare ("don't call it Trumpcare" - White House Official) bill, there'll be less love to go round in the House of Representatives. The question of Trump's support within the base they've carefully cultivated and gerrymandered becomes moot if they force through something which absolutely hammers a significant proportion of Trump supporters (over 50s in particular). Wikileaks and Breitbart are starting up the Trump vs Ryan via Deep State stories. It's not as if there isn't enough there for congress to turn the White House upside down should sufficient members of the GOP suddenly feel their own self-interest is being threatened.
"And the voices of the standing Kop still whispering in the wind will salute the wee Scots redman and he will still walk on.
And your money will have bought you nothing."

Offline Gnurglan

• The Swedish Savaloy
  • Legacy Fan
I'd be surprised if the Republicans don't distance themselves from Trump. It's still a bit too early, but give it 6-12 months and they will begin to shift.

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
  • And stop calling me Shirley

They want his voters. So they will wait for him to implode on his own. That way they lose him but not his voters.
"I am a great believer in luck and the harder I work the more of it I have." Stephen Leacock

Offline Giono

• Legacy Fan
  • And stop calling me Shirley
The GOP solidarity is already starting to fray. When they realise they're going to get left holding the bag for the healthcare ("don't call it Trumpcare" - White House Official) bill, there'll be less love to go round in the House of Representatives. The question of Trump's support within the base they've carefully cultivated and gerrymandered becomes moot if they force through something which absolutely hammers a significant proportion of Trump supporters (over 50s in particular). Wikileaks and Breitbart are starting up the Trump vs Ryan via Deep State stories. It's not as if there isn't enough there for congress to turn the White House upside down should sufficient members of the GOP suddenly feel their own self-interest is being threatened.

Trumpcare? Na.

Rich-care. The Dems should label it as what it is.

"I am a great believer in luck and the harder I work the more of it I have." Stephen Leacock

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Ray K

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
You'll never guess who's visited the White House:

Murdoch And Trump, An Alliance Of Mutual Interest  - NPR

The Trump era has opened with the promise of a White House foothold for media mogul Rupert Murdoch.

It looks to be the kind of warm and solicitous reception in the corridors of presidential power that he has long enjoyed abroad.

Murdoch has told close associates that the nation's 45th president calls to confer frequently — as often as multiple times a week — and that he has visited the White House to meet with Trump more than once.

"They have been friends for a long time," White House press secretary Sean Spicer wrote in an email to NPR. "They speak on occasion as the president does with all his friends."

Murdoch sits atop a twin media empire, made up of 21st Century Fox and News Corp, which together include such properties in the United States as The Wall Street Journal, Fox News, New York Post and more than two dozen local television stations.

His interests span journalism, commerce and politics. But Murdoch has repeatedly proved a more pragmatic conservative entrepreneur than pure ideologue.

The White House did not respond to requests to elaborate on the nature or content of Murdoch's conversations with the president. The Trump administration has not yet released any lists of visitors to the White House, though press aides have said they're working to set that up. Murdoch's aides declined to comment altogether, saying his travel and conversations must remain private.

A relationship with benefits

The rapport forged by Murdoch and Trump may prove handy for both men. Murdoch's news outlets often shine a favorable light on the new president; meanwhile, his media properties have many interests pending before the federal government.

Several examples:

-Murdoch wants the planned acquisition of the rival entertainment conglomerate Time Warner by telecommunications giant AT&T tempered by federal regulators or lawyers, if not killed. (Trump has denounced the deal but major government intervention currently appears unlikely.) New York magazine reported that Murdoch advised Trump ahead of his selection of the new chairman of the Federal Communications Commission, Ajit Pai.

- Murdoch, who has long had his eye on the Los Angeles Times, would like federal regulators to ease or lift restrictions that prevent the owners of television stations acquiring major newspapers in the same big city.

- Federal prosecutors in New York City are investigating Fox News over whether it broke securities laws by masking payments to women who had alleged sexual harassment by former Fox News Chairman Roger Ailes and others at the network. Executives at parent company 21st Century Fox say they are cooperating with the investigation.

The Justice Department last week fired U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara, the top federal prosecutor in Manhattan, after he refused to resign. Political appointees customarily resign at the beginning of a new administration.

Bharara's former office is overseeing the Fox News investigation, among many other high-profile cases. The New York Times is reporting that the investigation is moving into the grand jury phase.

Earlier, Bharara had declined to return a phone call placed to his office by President Trump. Without knowing the purpose of the call, Bharara concluded it would be improper to speak with the president.

More

Offline Ray K

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
Re: The Malevolent Orange Ball of Gas. MSNBC have his Tax Returns 2am GMT
« Reply #23626 on: March 15, 2017, 12:30:03 am »
The taxes are from 2005

Rachel Maddow MSNBC‏ @maddow
What we've got is from 2005... the President's 1040 form... details to come tonight 9PM ET, MSNBC.

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #23627 on: March 15, 2017, 12:32:31 am »
Meh

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23628 on: March 15, 2017, 12:44:42 am »
Depends, could have some stuff on his foreign links

Offline deFacto please, you bastards

• Apologies if I haven't responded to every post in every thread yet, I'm trying hard. farKnow.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23629 on: March 15, 2017, 12:47:34 am »
Has this been posted?

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/14/politics/kfile-steve-king-prediction/index.html

Steve King, continues to spout pro-white supremacy

Offline Redman0151

• Stills and Nash Warloch
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23630 on: March 15, 2017, 12:49:47 am »
White House responds to tax returns claims saying Trump 'had responsibility to pay no more than legally required' https://t.co/FHoWB1VZhD https://t.co/d9VT8PQG6g

Guessing its gonna show he managed to avoid loads using loopholes
"I would say we certainly have the resources to compete with anybody in football." Tom Werner 12/04/2012

Offline Trada

• Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #23631 on: March 15, 2017, 12:50:25 am »
 ABC NewsRadio‏Verified account @ABC_NewsRadio 26s26 seconds ago

The Whitehouse responds to MSNBC report that they have "Trump tax returns

Offline Trada

• Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #23632 on: March 15, 2017, 12:52:43 am »
I was just about to go to sleep have to stay up now.

Just know we will be disappointed.

Offline nick_8589

• Kopite
« Reply #23633 on: March 15, 2017, 12:59:25 am »
ABC NewsRadio‏Verified account @ABC_NewsRadio 26s26 seconds ago

The Whitehouse responds to MSNBC report that they have "Trump tax returns

So it's both true and no big deal and at the same time a lie and media smear to make him look bad and they know this before the info is even disclosed, what a fantastic response.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #23634 on: March 15, 2017, 01:10:45 am »
CNN are reporting that James Comey will go on the record tomorrow re: whether the FBI are investigating Trump campaign-Russia links

Offline Trada

• Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #23635 on: March 15, 2017, 01:20:27 am »
Saying there maybe more to come this is just the start.

Offline Trada

• Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #23636 on: March 15, 2017, 01:26:17 am »
Boring....

Offline theMilkman

• but doesn't deliver.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23637 on: March 15, 2017, 01:37:09 am »
He paid 25%: 38mil on 150mil...

There's more to this than that right? RIGHT?
"But the most important thing that we all must remember is that this football club is much more important and bigger than anybody."~ King Kenny Dalglish

Offline Caligula?

• Most Negative poster on site, Moan, Moan, Moan, Liverpool are shite... Does he ever stop
  • Legacy Fan
  • SPQR
« Reply #23638 on: March 15, 2017, 01:39:35 am »
CNN are reporting that James Comey will go on the record tomorrow re: whether the FBI are investigating Trump campaign-Russia links

Surprise surprise, WH says that Trump paid $38 million in taxes in 2005. The timing surely has nothing to do with the fact that tomorrow Comey will be confirming whether or not the FBI will be investigating him for amy possible links to Russia. Nope, not at all.

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
« Reply #23639 on: March 15, 2017, 01:41:27 am »
2005 was the year that Trump, a newly minted reality star, made his last big score as a real-life real estate developer, when he sold two properties, one on Manhattan’s west side and one in San Francisco, to Hong Kong investors, accounting for the lion’s share of his income that year.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/2017/03/14/report-trump-s-2005-taxes-revealed.html?via=mobile&source=copyurl