The Liverpool FC Forum > Betting, Drafts and Fantasy/Prediction Leagues

RAWK Premier League Predictions 2021/22 Chat / Tables and Scores thread

<< < (2/70) > >>

XabiArt:
That high? Think I might be out my depth here.

Barneylfc∗:
The last 'overall' table I done last season was after round 31. With 40 players, the average weekly score based on that works out at 6.7

Barneylfc∗:
I plan on having the tables and scores sheets ready tonight, but in the event that I don't it might be Monday.

As the regulars will already know, this could turn out to be October  :P

As previously stated multiple times, the leagues will be sorted using the posters that have confirmed participation in the sign up thread. I won't be checking the predictions thread until I collate the scores for round 1.

Any new players that have posted a prediction but haven't used the sign up thread will be added to league 1.
If any of the 4 existing players make a prediction, but don't use the sign up thread, they will be demoted to League 1 and replaced by the next highest from the division below.

I've sent 2 PMs in this regard, and that rule has been in place since Phil Ms days of running this.

BoRed:

--- Quote from: Barneylfc∗ on August 13, 2021, 03:39:57 pm ---I plan on having the tables and scores sheets ready tonight, but in the event that I don't it might be Monday.

As the regulars will already know, this could turn out to be October  :P

--- End quote ---

The fixtures would do for a start. :P

Barneylfc∗:

--- Quote from: BoRed on August 13, 2021, 10:32:51 pm ---The fixtures would do for a start. :P

--- End quote ---

They're in progress  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version