The Liverpool FC Forum > Liverpool FC Forum

Jürgen Klopp

<< < (1262/2208) > >>

24/7:

--- Quote from: scouseman on May 16, 2022, 04:22:56 pm ---The daily mail online exactly the same about an hour ago. "Klopp fans right to boo" when its is not at all what he said and the media twist it to fit their own warped narrative. This is what he said "  Klopp on fans' booing: “Of course I have thoughts. The question is why does it happen? They wouldn't do without a reason. The majority of our support are wonderful people. Really smart, go through lows and highs. They wouldn't do it without reason.”

Yet the media spin it to fit their own agenda. Really upset that the media are again trying to paint liverpool and its fans in a bad light. The last I checked to lived in a free country able to protest etc.

--- End quote ---
Fuck 'em. I love it when they hate us. The media can suck its own cock when it comes to stuff like this, it just makes me laugh now. Decades and decades of vitriol and jealousy......not only do they hate us when we're right, they hate us when we prove it. And we do that every living and breathing day. So fuck 'em. Klopp's responses to the shithouse questions he gets are always, always, always on point and spot on - proving he gets it, he gets us and he gets them and what they're trying to do......

seandundee16:
I've not seen him get much credit for it, but Klopp in making 9 changes last night yet still winning, proved that he is a cut above most other managers. He certainly has balls of steel since he resisted the temptation to even fire on one or two first teamers from the bench when chasing the game at 1-1. He has used the squad so well over the last few months. If we had played the strongest team available last night, there is no guarantee we still would have won and we may have incurred some injuries and knocks as well, not to mention the mental fatigue.

Now we have a relatively fresh team heading into the weekend where most of them have had 8 days break and it should be ideal ahead of the CL final to give a little bit of time to recharge. I wouldn't be surprised if Klopp has already begun the preparation ahead of the Real Madrid match as we should still have enough to beat Wolves regardless.     

ShrewKop:
What a league season Mr Klopp has provided us again. Thank you for all you do, Jurgen. Another season above 90 points is incredible.

How lucky are we that we get another four years of him. What a man!

CS111:
Once in a generation man and manager.
He was made to manage us

seandundee16:
If it wasn’t for Klopp, City would have turned this into Bayern/PSG level dominance of the EPL. In a perverse way, Klopps managerial brilliance has shielded City from more questions about their FFP breaches and the overall health of the League. Without us they would have won each of the last 5 League titles in a row by 15+ points and there would be all sorts of questions.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version