Author Topic: 2017 & 10th Liverpool FC Supporters Annual Friendship Visit to Moenchengladbach  (Read 6224 times)

Offline grahamlfc

• Kopite
2017 & 10th Liverpool FC Supporters
Annual Friendship Visit to Moenchengladbach
Friday 21st April to Monday 24th April 2017.

The 2017 Liverpool FC Supporters Annual Friendship Visit to Moenchengladbach will this year take place from Friday 21st April to Monday 24th April 2017.

This will be 10th consecutive annual friendship visit by Liverpool FC Supporters and will as usual include guaranteed match tickets to watch Borussia in Bundesliga action. This year it is a chance to see the visit of crack German Bundesliga outfit BVB Dortmund to face VFL Borussia at Borussia Park.

Also on the 2017 LFC Supporters Friendship visit itinerary, as usual, is a guided tour of the impressive 54,000 capacity Borussia Park. A tour of the pubs/bars in the Moenchengladbach Altstadt (Old Town) and a visit to the Borussia Moenchengladbach "Fanhaus" the official BMG Supporters Club where they have a whole corner dedicated to Liverpool Football Club and where the official presentations will take place.

On match day there will be an all day LFC/BMG Fan Party in the BMG Fanhaus followed after the match with live music from a local German band. There will also be free time to visit the nearby city of Dusseldorf.

If you would like to join me on the 2017 & 10th annual LFC supporters friendship visit to Moenchengladbach then contact me immediately via my Email address (grahamlfc@aol.com) for further information, tickets are almost sold out, thank you.
(Graham - Organiser Moenchengladbach Friendship Visit)

LIVERPOOL FC & BORUSSIA MG - EINE GANZ BESONDERE FREUNDSCHAFT

LIVERPOOL FC & BORUSSIA MG - A VERY SPECIAL FRIENDSHIP
Liverpool FC & Borussia MG - a friendship unique in world football

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
Bump.